All Comments on 'The Island of Wonder Pt. 07'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Six chapters in three other categories, and you decide to post Chapter 7 in LW? How many LW readers do you think will go read four chapters of Incest and one of Group in order to catch up?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You had great success with this story in the lesser genres, but I doubt that you will continue that sucess in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sorry

Another pointless story and waste of talent. You show fantastic talent in the other category’s . So why are you messing in a category ( aka loving wife category ) that makes you look like a complete fool. Makes you look like a joke please please don’t waste your time writing these types of stories in the loving wife category. The quick way to describe the loving wife category with your types of stories is like quick sand . The more you write in it the more your popularity will disappear. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories . So please before it’s to late stop writing in the loving wife category. You have got great talent don’t waste it writing pointless stories in the loving wife category. You are better than this .

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Thats get a 4 thumbs..uhhhhh

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

Fantastic continuation of your story. Yes it was short but I can't wait to continue to read your future chapters .

👍👍👍👍👍

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Only other women so far but, it's pretty obvious Lila wasn't sincere when she told him she would only "share her love" with him and her family. How many more chapters before he finds out that he has to put up with her fucking whomever she pleases?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like the series. I just wish you wrote longer chapters!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

It appears Lila wasn't entirely honest when she told her husband that she would only be "sharing her love" with him and her family. So far it's only been with other women. I wonder how long it's going to be before hubby has to accept that she's going to fuck whomever she pleases? Of course she keeps rationalizing it by extending her definition of family. First the household staff are part of the family. Now everyone at the company is like family. Wonder who's going to be added to the extended family next?

Killerpina75Killerpina75over 2 years ago

Please keep the story going. Ignore the ignorant comments from the douche canoes

LiberatedLoversLiberatedLoversover 2 years ago

A great story that keeps growing in imagination, very interesting!

giogustogiogustoover 2 years ago

author, don't share his wife with another man outside the family, after all the shit he's had to accept from her this is the least she should do for him

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Is Lila going to have to get gangbanged for hubby to lay the law down??!!

MrGates801MrGates801over 2 years ago

Short and sweet. And I agree with @onekinkguy69

kdad9010kdad9010over 2 years ago

Still loving it! Definitely loving the shortish chapter approach to this.

Are there any problems that will show up? Seems like it could get boring otherwise. Obviously there’s some good foreshadowing with the mayor and little sister. What about outsiders visiting the company?

I hate to ruin paradise but it’ll seem all the sweeter when they overcome them.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

It is really good and i like it. Thanks for not making cuckoldry part of the story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This make believe world never heard of S.T.D.'s lol lol

Hugo999Hugo9994 days ago

Gloriously silly .... surprised it only takes a year to get a visa for the place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES