The Issue that is Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was a lovely meal, Gina," Holly said. "You made a great recommendation. Thank you. Mr D said you were a student of his. I was too, a few years ago."

"Mr D." Gina repeated. "Yeah. A few of us used to call him that. He was so much more than just a teacher, eh. Did you find that?"

"Oh, for sure. More like a dear friend, big brother, counsellor, a coach, and a damn slave driver." Holly laughed. "He knew how to crack the whip."

"Oh yes, and he had his pet sayings. "You aren't letting me down; you are letting yourself down" they intoned together. Or how about that "You are worth so much more than a token effort."

They both went a bit quiet, then Gina admitted, "That one made me all teary to think that he saw value in me when no one else did."

"Me too. That's why I had a bit of a crush on him back then." Holly said.

Gina snorted, "I think most of the girls did, I know I sure did." Standing, she leaned over and gave Callum a lingering kiss on the cheek. "I used to dream of doing that. You can't imagine how many times I ... um ... anyway, Holly, do come back again. It was lovely to meet another survivor of the Mr D School of Torture."

As she walked away, Callum said, "I have no words, no words at all."

"That makes a nice change." Holly gave Callum's hand a squeeze. "It seems you have made an impression on a lot of people, Mr D. There aren't many people who can say that. You should feel good about yourself, just as you kept telling us to feel good about ourselves."

"Don't using my words against, me, miss! Anyway, have you finished; the rest of the day awaits."

"Yes, I'm done, but I will visit the bathroom first. Meet at the counter?"

"Hmm, yes, good idea. See you soon."

They weaved their way through the restaurant to the bathrooms, and met at the counter to pay, said goodbye to Gina, and walked out to the car.

"It's too early to just go home, what would you like to do?" Callum asked.

"I've never been out here before; shall we go exploring? That's what we toasted to, so it seems appropriate."

"Good idea." And putting the car in First he let out the clutch and drove out of the car park and onto the road. He took Holly down a number of back roads, winding up and down and around the hills, past farmhouses, fields, plantations, orchards, and vineyards. Everything was new to Holly, although Callum seemed to know where he was and where he was going.

When asked how he knew the roads so well, he explained, "I used to cycle for miles and loved exploring, heading off down secondary roads and seeing where they lead. I also had students who lived on farms, and I'd often work with them at their home, many times with one or both of their parents. The way the economy goes up and down, it's not that many years ago when working on the farm was more important for survival than a good education, and those kids are now parents and struggle to help their children with homework, or even reading to them. It can be a difficult cycle to break. But it meant I was able to find some amazing places, like the one we are heading to."

After a couple of minutes Callum slowed down and turned left by a faded road-sign saying, 'St Anne's Water'. The unsealed track wound between fields for about a kilometer before opening up to a shingled parking area beside a lake, before continuing around the lake. Callum followed the track around the lake to a sheltered spot and parked.

Despite the blustery wind up above, the surrounding low hills sheltered the lake, and its' surface was hardly ruffled by the wind. The many waterfowl could swim, bob, and feed in peace. The notice board described the lake and surrounding land as covering 1.6 hectares, or 4 acres, and was an important site for many types of birds, including ducks, coots, shags, swan, and of course pukeko.

The lake shore was a parkland with strategically placed specimen trees, oak, elm, weeping willow, kowhai, totara, and kauri. The whole area was very well maintained by the local District Council. Half a dozen picnic tables had been set up around the lake, each separated from the next by trees and shrubs, offering a degree of privacy to each. No one else was there.

"My word, Mr D, I had no idea such a spot existed. It's just beautiful."

"I think it is, too," Callum said, picking up a blanket from the back seat. "Would you like to sit on the grass? I can offer a cold drink."

"Yes, that sounds nice." Their leaving the car caused the birds closest to them to swim away, leaving long wakes behind them. She helped him spread the blanket out and sat while he pulled a couple of bottles of ginger beer from the cooler he'd carried over.

Holly lay back on the blanket and closed her eyes. "It's so quiet here. We could be the only two people in the world." She turned her head and looked over at him, asking "Do you bring your special women here too?"

"Actually, no. This is where I come when I just want to get away from it all, to re-ground myself and clear my head. You are the first person I've brought here. I just really wanted to share it with you."

Holly reached across and gripped his hand in hers. "Thank you for bringing me here. Would you mind if it became our special place?"

Callum looked at her, knowing, understanding what she asked. "I would like that, Holly."

He lay back on his side facing her, one hand supporting his head the other holding the bottle. She rolled onto her side facing him, leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips, just briefly, then pulled back a little to gauge his reaction.

Despite his admission, she could still see confusion and uncertainty in his eyes, and she could understand all the doubts he had about their relationship, yet she also knew what she wanted, and who she wanted it with. Gently resting her hand on his cheek, she kissed him again, just as gently as the first time, her eyes staring into his.

Still Callum hesitated, his mind awhirl with all the reasons why this was wrong, until Holly pulled back a little, grinned, gave his lips a quick lick with the tip of her tongue. "Stop thinking, Mr D, just relax and go with the flow." And, looking down the length of his body, she said, "I can tell part of you is enjoying it."

Holly's third kiss was offered with more intensity. She pushed him until he lay flat on his back on the blanket and Holly looked down at him, into his eyes, and smiled when she saw desire in them. She kissed him again, hand still on his cheek, but he now put his arms around her and pulled her tighter to him. Holly trailed her hand down to his chest, feeling his heart banging away.

Still locked in their kiss, Holly reached behind her, taking hold of his hand and moving it her chest, relieved he needed no encouragement to caress and knead. Holly began to undo the row of buttons down her dress front and as the bodice fell open, she moved his hand to her bare breast. Callum groaned at the touch of her skin, and rolled and pulled her stiff nipple with his fingers.

Breaking the kiss to look at her, he rolled her on to her back, and kissed down her throat to her breast and worshiped them both with his hands and mouth. Back arching, pushing her chest into him, Holly's hands moved south, undoing his shirt buttons and scraping her fingernails over his chest and stomach.

Sliding her hand down his belly, she undid his trouser button and fly, tapped his hip to get him to lift his bum, and eased his pants and boxers over his erection before grasping his muscular glutes. She could feel his penis pressing against her hip and he started gently thrusting against her. Holly slid her hand back to his front, grasped his manhood and stroked him slowly, caressingly, knowing there was no rush.

Groaning, his breathing becoming deeper, Callum slid his hand down her side, across her hip, and down to her knee, then back up her leg dragging the skirt of the dress up.

"Oh yes," Holly sighs as Callum's fingers caress her inner thigh.

"Your skin is so soft, Holly. You feel incredible." He kissed his way down her body, giving attention to her hills and hollows on the way, causing Holly to lift her body to meet his kisses, all the more as he approached where she needed him. Callum, however, kissed from her belly button across to her hip and then to her inner thigh, where he kissed, licked, and gently nipped while slowly, ever so slowly moving closer to her centre.

Holly could feel his breath on her lips now, shivering in anticipation as Callum lifted his head again, but moved to her other leg instead.

"Oh, you bastard." Holly groaned. "That's just mean. Please, Mr D, don't tease me."

Holly gasped when Callum licked her from perineum to hood, and groaned in pleasure when he repeated the motion. "Oh damn, Mr D, that feels so good." With a mix of long slow swipes with the flat of his tongue, and probing, more focused caresses with the tip, Callum paid attention to her reactions, finding what she liked and what made her writhe in pleasure.

Looking up, he saw Holly was pulling at her nipples, stretching and twisting them more than he thought would be enjoyable, eyes screwed shut and mouth gaping as she drew in deep breaths.

Inserting a finger, then two inside her, Callum curled them so as he moved them in and out his fingertips would stroke the sensitive rough patch, and he licked between her lips and up towards her now prominent clitoris.

"Yes, yes, that's it, right there, oh bloody hell that feels amazing. Don't stop, I'm nearly there. Don't you dare stop, just about ... ungh ... oh yes ... just a little more, just a little ..." With that, Holly bucked her hips, clamping her thighs around Callum's head, and he felt her fingers in his hair, holding him there, preventing him from moving. Shaking and shuddering, her orgasm appeared unending, but when it seemed to be easing, she pushed his head into her again, setting off a new paroxysm.

Callum had to slap his hand on the blanket like he was 'tapping out' to get her attention, and when she eased her thighs, he moved back and gasped.

"Oh, my word, Mr D. I'm so sorry."

"There are worse ways to be suffocated, my dear," he gasped.

"True, but you wouldn't be the one explaining it to the boys in blue."

Holly pulled him up and enveloped him in a tight hug. Initially hesitant about kissing him with his face soaked in her juices, Callum made the decision for her by kissing her deeply.

"I've never tasted myself before," she said, "but I taste quite nice. Different but not unpleasant."

"I agree, and I'm willing to drink of your nectar as often as possible.

"Really, Mr D, could you be any more corny? Drink of my nectar, who's that, Wordsworth, Tennyson?"

"Homer and a couple of others."

"I didn't think you would quote The Simpsons. You just can't help doing the teacher thing, eh." She says with a laugh. "Right now, though, you can teach me what you can do with your cock. God, I want to feel you in me."

Holly pulled him on to her and spread her legs so he could nestle in between. "I want to look up and see you above me while you take me." Reaching down, Holly guided Callum to her entrance, then wrapping her legs around him, urged him inside. "Oh man, I've dreamed of this so many times, Mr D. Fuck me, make me yours."

Taking his weight on his elbows, Callum felt like he was in heaven as he looked down at the truly beautiful young woman beneath him. The more he slid inside Holly, the deeper he went, the more he felt like he was where he belonged. She opened to him like a tight yet giving glove, her juices allowing smooth movement as he pushed all the way in, burying himself to the hilt. He paused there, reveling in the sensation of Holly's tunnel tightening then easing around him as she flexed her muscles, adapting to his being inside her.

"You feel so good, Mr D. You're a perfect fit." Holly whispered, "It's your turn to cum now. And I don't want you to hold back, just enjoy me. I'm on the pill so just let go inside me."

Callum kissed her again as he started moving his hips, gently at first but getting faster and harder, and with all that had happened today he knew he wasn't going to last long.

"I love feeling you inside me, your cock is amazing. Now cum; cum for me darling, fill me with your seed. Don't wait for me, this is all for you. I am all for you." And looking into his eyes, she said, "I am yours."

Callum exploded inside her, letting out a mighty groan and he jerked four, five times inside Holly until collapsing on her, feeling the last pulses of his orgasm fade. When his member shrank and eventually fell out, he rolled off Holly and lay on his side, panting.

Callum quietly kissed her, holding her close, enjoying the feeling of togetherness while they lay together on the blanket. The sun kept them warm, and they snoozed, bodies held together, lips almost touching.

It was the cool breeze that woke Callum, the temperature dropping as the sun moved behind the hills.

"Hey, it's time to wake up," he said, before kissing Holly.

She stretched and yawned, then pulled him in for a full body hug.

"Hmmm, I like waking up naked with you. It's not very warm though; what's the time?"

"It's nearly 5:30. I guess we had better get dressed and think about dinner. Don't know about you but I seem to have worked up an appetite."

As they regularly stopped for hugs and kisses, the time they spent putting their clothes back on was much longer than it had taken to get their clothes off, but eventually they were both dressed, and the blanket and bottles packed up and in the car.

"Would you like to come and have dinner with me? We can spend some time in the spa pool, or something."

"I would love to," Holly said, "but I'd better go home. Mother Dearest will be upset if I'm late for dinner without letting her know. She still treats me like a child in that regards."

It was beginning to get dark when Callum parked on the street outside Holly's home.

Knowing her mother would be watching for them, they had said their farewells during the drive so Holly gave him a quick peck on the lips and, with a brief wave from the door, headed inside.

Callum had unpacked the car, eaten, and tidied up the kitchen when his phone beeped. The text from Holly told him her mum was in a mood as Holly had spent the day with Callum and Holly had gone to bed to get away from her.

In the second text which came through a couple of minutes later Holly said she had really enjoyed their day together, the cafe was great, their special place was amazing, and the sex was OK she guessed, continuing with they will need to try it again a few times to see if it got better.

C = As often as you want, dear girl.

H = Well that's a change from the 'age is not just a number' stance.

C = Honestly, I still felt awkward about us, but I do enjoy your company. You're interesting, kind, beautiful inside and out.

H = I feel very comfortable with you, Mr D.

H = and we've known each other for so long we have history together.

H = It isn't like we are strangers, and I want to keep seeing you.

C = How can you send so many texts so quickly?

H = Texting is so slow! Here's something to keep you dreaming about me.

The next message was a photo of her topless, wearing the bikini bottom from the other day, standing close to her full-length mirror. She had positioned herself so he could see her front and the reflection of her back in the mirror.

C = You are truly beautiful, and I don't need a photo to stay interested, but I'll definitely save it and look at it often.

H = Try not to cum all over your phone Mr D. That could be hard to explain.

C = Minx! You know I'm hard for you now.

H = Oh god, Mr D, that was so hot I just gloobied my thong. Putting phone down, fingers need to push some other buttons. See ya

With that Holly was gone. She's lost all her inhibitions around me, he thought. Not that she really had many.

***

Wondering who she had upset, Holly was rostered to work the late shift Thursday and the early shift Friday. Arriving home shortly after 2:00 pm she packed her beach bag with essentials, then went to bed for a nap. Fortunately, her mother was out somewhere with her cronies, probably at some spa or the latest keep fit classes. Not being in the mood for another argument Holly really hoped she had gone before her mum returned home.

She was in luck, and there was still no sign of her Mum when the taxi arrived at 5:00 to take her to Callum's as arranged. When he opened the door to her knock, he hadn't been home long himself, but he had been busy getting things ready for her visit, having chilled the wine, prepared a salad, and seasoned the steak ready for the BBQ.

Closing the door behind her he pulled her in to his arms and they melted into a long kiss and tight hug in greeting.

"You've brought your beach bag, huh? Looking forward to some pool time?"

"Damn straight, Mr D. And maybe some sunbathing time, jacuzzi time, and some down and dirty sexy time with my favorite cunning linguist. I'll go and change. Back in a tic."

Holly came out wearing a silky kimono style robe, open down the front, with a new multi-coloured bikini underneath, not as skimpy as the previous one she wore, but one that actually seemed to display her more seductively, the swirling colours highlighting the shapes they covered as if presenting them to Callum gift wrapped for his admiration. And admire her he did. Forgetting everything he was doing, like pouring drinks, talking to her, even breathing, he could only stand in stunned silence at the vision before him.

"Hmmm, that was a better reaction than I expected. I take it this meets with your approval."

"Huh?"

"You like?"

"Hngh"

"Were you pouring me a drink, Mr D?"

"What? Uh ... oh, yes. I was pouring you a drink, Holly. Damn you look good in that. Ah, not that you don't look good in other things, you look good in anything, hell, you look good in nothing. Did I mention you look good? Would you like a glass of wine? I have some here somewhere. I know I have some wine. Would you like some wine?"

"You are such a doofus, Mr D. Did you know that? Adorable, and really good for my self-esteem, but such a doofus. Go and sit down before you slip over your drool, and I'll bring the drinks over."

"Yes, ah, good idea. I'll go and sit down. Damn you look good. There's some wine here somewhere."

Callum managed to find the sun lounger and lay back while still following Holly with his eyes while she finished pouring the drinks and brought the glasses over to him. She gave him a shove to get him to move over and curled up beside him, each with their glass of wine.

After a couple of sips of wine and his arm around Holly, Callum seemed to find his mind and they chatted like adults about their day. When their glasses were empty Callum asked if she was hungry, and together they brought out the food and tableware, and he quickly had the BBQ up to temperature, and the steaks, onions, and eggs, were soon ready.

"I've never tried a salad with croûtons, I like it." Holly said.

Holly began to tidy up once the meal was over but grumbled about her shoulder hurting, explaining she had lifted something heavy at work and may have strained it. Telling her to sit down and rest, he turned on the hot tub before cleaning up and putting things away and loading the dishwasher.

When all was tidy, Callum said he'll get changed, and soon returned wearing trunks, checked the hot tub and invited Holly to get in, explaining that the heat and movement would help her shoulder.

"I've never been in a hot tub before, you know. I was hoping you would let me try your one." She draped her kimono over the back of a chair and walked towards Callum by the jacuzzi, loving the way his eyes caressed her body, moving slowly from her feet to her face.