The Issue that is Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, she looked up at him through partly open eyes. "Oh, my word, Mr D. I have never felt anything like that. It was like it wouldn't stop. So intense. It was almost frightening." Pulling him into a tight hug, she kissed him briefly, between pants for air, then rolled until they were both on their sides.

"I'm sorry, but I need a minute to catch my breath. I'm numb all over, like I've swum a 1500-meter race. Can we just cuddle for a while?"

"Of course we can. We have all day, there's no rush."

"You really are amazingly patient with me, Mr D. I let you down last night after you made me feel so good, and this morning I'm giving you blue balls. I promise I'll make it up to you. Soon. But right now, please just hold me, let me feel loved." Holly gasped, going bright red and putting her hand over her mouth. "Oh ... no ... I mean, liked. Wanted."

Leaning forward, he pulled her hand away and kissed her gently. "Let's cuddle, dear Holly. Just chill."

Rolling onto his back, he held his arm out and she snuggled up to him, head on his shoulder, one leg over his, and her arm holding tightly across his chest. In no time at all she was softly snoring, mouth slightly open. He soon joined her.

Holly woke first feeling empowered, alive, and very, very aroused. Slowly reaching down with her left hand, she found Callum's semi-flaccid penis and gently stroked it, dragging her fingernails on the way up its length, and fingertips on the way down. It only needed a couple of strokes before she felt it stir, slowly lengthening and filling out and she held it more firmly, sliding her hand from sack to crown and back again, maintaining a slow yet steady pace, fascinated by how quickly it had grown from a cocktail sausage to a full meaty 7-inch banger.

Callum's breathing deepened and he made small thrusts with his hips but remained asleep. Holly could only imagine what he was dreaming about right now, but knew things were going to become much better for him.

While continuing to fondle him, she slid down under the sheet, placing little kisses all the way down his body. Using the very tip of her tongue she slowly circled the head of his penis and was surprised to feel it grow even further. Feeling his rock-hard cock in her hand and tasting his pre-cum now starting to seep from his pee hole only served to increase Holly's arousal. Deciding it was about time to get this show on the road she engulfed his knob in her mouth before taking more and more of him until he hit her throat.

"What the ...? Hngh ... oh shit ... Jeeze Holly, that feels so good."

She pulled off him briefly, said, "It's rude to talk with my mouth full," and went down on him again, using her lips to maintain the seal as she sucked and milked him, her tongue busy stroking along the sensitive underside then swirling around the head again.

Callum lay back, basking in the wonderful sensations Holly was causing, stimulations that felt so good, so very good, so incredibly good, so ... "Oh shit, Holly, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna ... oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm ...!"

Thrusting forward he fired pulse after pulse into her mouth while she tried valiantly to swallow it all, yet there was just too much, some squeezing out to run down her chin. She kept on ministering to him until he was drained and empty, completely spent and he pulled her off him with a groan.

"No more, I'm too sensitive. Come back up here and let me hold you while I get my breath back."

Holly climbed up him and lay along his length looking down at him.

"You taste so good, Mr D. I think I will be doing that regularly. Yum."

Reaching up with his head, he kissed her long and hard, surprising her.

"You kissed me. And I've just sucked you off. No one's ever done that before."

"Holly, you just swallowed my jizz, do you really think I can't handle a taste as well? I'm not some kid grossed out by it. And you know that I really like kissing you."

"I really like you kissing me. In fact, I remember liking you kissing me when I'd just gloobied all over your face. I thought I tasted not too bad."

"You taste heavenly, and as we both enjoy oral, I foresee plenty of soixante neuf in our future."

"Soixante neuf, huh. French makes that sound so much better than sixty-nine." Taking a breath she quietly sang, "voulez-vous coucher avec moi?" while grinding her crutch into his. "I hate to tell you this, Mr D, but I am feeling just a little bit turned on right now and in need of some hard loving. How long before you are up to it again?"

"Sheesh, kiddo, I'm not as young as I used to be, but I'm sure I can keep you entertained between now and then. First things first, though, I want to play with your boobs. You have nice boobs. Did you know I like your boobs? Hamm, boobies!"

"Ya twit, I had picked up on that." Sitting up and shuffling higher up his chest, Holly placed Callum's hands on her breasts, holding them there. "There you are dear man. Enjoy." Callum began to caress and play with them, learning by her reaction what she enjoyed.

Her nipples were so sensitive he believed he could make her cum just by paying them attention, but the way Holly was behaving right now he knew that was something to try another day.

Callum pulled her forward, bringing her breasts within reach of his mouth, causing Holly to arch her back, thrusting her breasts to him. Wanting to feel her pussy getting some attention, she sat up again, placing one of her hands on his chest to help support herself while the other she dropped between her legs and started stroking and rubbing her clit. Sliding herself on his stomach she quickly made a long, wet stripe on his skin, making it easier for her to stimulate her clitoris as she ground herself on him.

Sliding up the bed and carrying Holly along with him, Callum moved back until he was leaning against the headboard, pulling a couple of pillows behind his back. With Holly now sitting on his groin she gave him a huge smile when she felt his erection pushing against her bum.

"Oh, look who has decided to rejoin the party. Welcome back, not-so-little-one. I am so going to make you paint my insides cream." She lifted herself up, pointed his cock at her entrance, and sat back down, engulfing him all the way inside her.             

Sitting chest to chest may have reduced the stroke of their thrusts, yet they really enjoyed the closeness of the position, how relaxed and comfortable it was. They whispered together, letting the other know what felt good, what they liked, how good they were together.

Their lovemaking was gentle, tender, lasting, and truly giving of each other. Holly, being on top, rocked her hips in a steady rhythm, feeling Callum's cock deep inside her, filling her, making her feel complete at last.

She had been with others before, some were good, some were not so good. They had followed the 'Lovemaking for Dummies' handbook, doing what they thought was necessary for them to deserve a fuck, expecting her to feel grateful they put in some effort.

None had made her feel the way she felt now. She could feel the emotional bond between them, that special connection making every little caress, every touch, every feeling they had, into so much more. And as Callum and she made love together, her heart opened to him fully, encompassing her in a feeling so warm and deep and beautiful that tears seeped from her eyes.

With her whole being now involved, she could feel an orgasm building in her core, one of proportions she had never experienced before. Closer and closer it came. Holly began to tremble as it grew in strength, clutching Callum tightly to her, lifting her hips higher then thrusting back down till he was fully buried again, repeating the motion, harder and faster.

Callum kissed her lips, her cheeks, her chin, her neck, whatever he could reach as she moved on him. When she leaned back to change the angle of him in her, he fondled her breasts, mimicking the way she had handled them, twisting and pulling and squeezing one while he nursed the other with his lips and tongue and mouth.

"I'm going to cum soon, Mr D."

"Me too. I don't know how much longer I can hold off."

"I'd love it if we came together, but if not, so what."

"If you cum, I'll cum," Callum panted, and bringing a hand to his mouth he licked his thumb before using it to rub circles on her clit.

"Oh, holy shit, Mr D, that'll do it. Yeah, just like that. I'm going to cum and it's going to be huge. I'm almost scared of it, Prof. This is a big one ... oh fuck ... "

"Cum for me, dear one, cum on my dick. Let go, let it happen."

Raising herself up till Callum nearly popped out of her, then dropping back down all the way, twice more until she felt the tidal wave of bliss crash through her senses, flooding her mind with ecstasy just as her pussy was flooded with her juices. Her vagina clamped around Callum's member, then pulsed as the waves of contractions flowed up and down her tunnel, causing him to explode inside her, calling out in pleasure so intense it was almost pain.

Callum's cock pulsing inside her as he fired rope after rope of semen tipped Holly over the edge again, this second orgasm being stronger than the first. Again and again, she shuddered and spasmed until finally the sensational overload eased and she and Callum could catch their breath, taking in great lung-fulls of air.

"I don't have words, Mr D." Holly said with tears flowing freely.

"Neither. Totally wiped out. Need sleep."

Lying down in the bed, he pulled Holly to him, wiped her tears away, kissed her gently, and fell into a deep sleep.

Holly lay there cuddled up to Callum, watching him sleep, realising at last just how deep her feelings were for this man. The way he had behaved towards her recently let her know that Callum was allowing his feelings for her to grow, that he was coming around to the idea of their being together.

Kissing him softly on the cheek, she murmured to him, "You are mine now, and I am yours. We are one and there is no point fighting it, Mr D. I love you. I am in love with you. Sleep well, dear man."

Callum pulled her close and gave her a brief kiss, not waking up but aware she had spoken to him. "Say sommit?"

"No, my love. Go to sleep." Smiling, he pulled her close again and did just that.

***

Hunger woke them, and rustling together a sandwich they took it back to bed. Resting back against the headboard with Holly leaning against him, arms around each other, Holly asked what Callum's plans are for the day.

"Much as I would love to spend all day in bed with you, I do need to run some errands. I need to stock up on food for the week and stock up on wine, my supply has taken quite a hit lately."

"But it's nice, Mr D, especially that Penis Grease. That gets my juices flowing."

"Pinot Gris, little Miss Tease. Penis Grease my arse."

"My arse, maybe, not yours, dear man." Looking thoughtful, she said, "That's an interesting idea to give some thought to. What do you think, would you like to pop my arse cherry?"

"You do have a lovely little bottom, Holly hun, but honestly, I've never thought about doing that with anyone."

"Let's just file that for another day, then, eh?"

"You're really interested in trying it?"

"I don't know, but I'm interested in discussing it with you sometime," she said, giving him a peck on the lips. "How about we get cleaned up and go and do those errands, then we can come home and see how many times we can cum."

Their shopping expedition was entertaining, and educational.

While Callum pushed the trolley, Holly either clung to his arm or cuddled up to him. It was clear they were not dad and daughter, and while most men looked on approvingly, many of the women looked like they were sucking lemons, disapproval oozing from their every pore.

As they walked towards one woman blatantly giving them the evils, Holly pulled Callum in for a sensuous kiss, sliding her hand down his front and caressing his rapidly hardening member, then said, "I can't wait to get home and feel your big fat cock filling my naughty little pussy, Daddy. Oh god, I am so wet right now. Promise you will let me cum this time."

Whispering into her ear, Callum said, "You little minx, that was evil. And of course, you are going to cum." He paused, then said, "Daddy? Really?"

"Well, it worked. I didn't think a jaw could drop so far. I bet she is hurrying home to jill herself silly."

Callum chose the grocery items he habitually bought, and when he wasn't looking Holly sneaked items she wanted into the trolley, mixing them among his so they weren't so obvious. At least, not obvious until they were rolling down the conveyor belt towards the cashier.

"What on earth? What the heck are these doing here? I've never bought ladies sanitary products before, or conditioner. And I hate to think what these are."

The cashier was a little older than Holly and though she tried to hide it, she smirked at Callum's apparent discomfort.

"Well, I will need to keep a supply of these in your bathroom if I'm going to be spending so much time at your home, Daddy. What do you think, Tania?" she asked the cashier, reading her name tag.

"Oh ... um ... yes, totally. I think a good daddy should keep a supply of all sorts of things for his baby girl."

"See daddy? You are officially outvoted. Thank you, Tania. This is now my favorite store, and you are my favorite staff member."

"Here's my bank card; I'll accept whatever else she has chosen. I hate to think what I am getting myself into."

With a sly smile, and looking straight at Tania, she said, "You'll be getting into me as soon as we get home. There aren't any frozen items, eh, so nothing to defrost while you pound me into tomorrow."

Tania's face was a sight to behold. She had seen Callum before when he had visited the store, but she had never experienced anyone like Holly. Was he really her Daddy, or was she just teasing? This girl did seem to be totally into him though. And he was actually quite good looking, now she stopped and considered him.

"Oh hell," she breathed, "Now I want to get pounded. God I'm envious of you two."

Leaning across the counter, Holly gave her a quick kiss. "I'm Holly, Tania. Not tonight, but who knows what the future may bring. See ya," she said with a wink.

The only sound to be heard as they pushed the trolley outside was the piped music, and Holly began laughing while they loaded the grocery bags into the boot.

"How can I show my face in there again after that? And what's with calling me daddy all the time in there? That's just weird."

"Maybe, but I had my hand on your dick the first time and I felt it twitch. You can't say you didn't like it." Looking over at him, she said, "I think there is a wee kink hiding away in there somewhere."

Looking her in the eye he said, "Maybe that is something we can talk about at the same time we discuss using your back door."

Quickly clenching her thighs, she went bright red, dropped her head and looked at him through her fringe. "Oh, yes please Daddy."

Their next stop was the liquor shop, filling the trolley with wine, beer, Irish whisky, and alcopops for her.

"You are such a kid," he laughed.

"Well yes, dear. After all, I am so much younger than the old guy corrupting me."

Back home, they put things away then spent time outside, either cooling off in the pool or sunbathing naked, once Holly realised just how private the back yard was.

Having reviewed the food in the house and the different options for dinner, they ordered Chinese with Holly saying she would pay. Settling in front of the telly while they waited for the food to be delivered, Holly chose a rom com to watch together, not a Hallmark offering, even worse.

The script was tortured, the plot full of gaping holes, and the acting wooden and shallow. The only thing Callum enjoyed about the movie was the speed at which the credits rolled through at the end. And the way Holly was cuddled up to him the whole time, rubbing her hands through his chest hair or pulling his face to hers for a snog.

"Well, my dear one, that is time I am never going to have again. You can stay up and watch more TV if you want but I'm tired and going to bed. Good night."

"That sounds a good idea, actually," and turning off the telly and lights they headed up the hall. Stripping off, Callum started the shower and had a pee before getting under the water, where he was joined by Holly. Washing off the day, they enjoyed the feel of clean skin against clean skin, but Callum was worn out and despite Holly's best efforts he only managed a chubby.

"Tomorrow morning you can have your way with me, but right now my battery is depleted, and I need to recharge. I'm sorry, Holls, the mind is willing, but the flesh is weak."

"No, don't apologise, Mr D. It's all good. I can wait until the morning." Cuddling into him under the covers, she kissed his cheek, saying, "You have called me all sorts of things today: Holly hun, Holls, my dear. I love it. You make me feel special."

"You are special, kiddo. I am very fond of you."

"Fond?"

"That's all I will admit to right now, you of the naughty little pussy."

"Ha, trust you to remember that ya dirty old man."

Laying close to him, Holly gently stroked her hands over his chest, feeling the muscles under his skin, listening to his breathing change as he drifted off. "We are going to have to work on your stamina."

***

Sunday morning, Callum woke with Holly's mouth ministering to his rapidly hardening manhood and in next to no time at all she was swallowing her breakfast protein smoothie. Returning the favour, he buried his face between her legs.

"I love the taste of your pussy, Holly. I will do this any time you want."

"Every girl would love to hear that. I'm going to give you permission to eat me out any time YOU want."

"Works for me," he said, inserting two fingers into her tight pussy, pumping them in and out while giving her long laps with the flat of his tongue. Knowing some of what Holly liked, he was able to bring her close fairly quickly, then kept her close, edging her while he experimented with her body.

With his arms wrapped around her thighs and her hand holding his face where she needed it, Holly let out a deep long groan as his tongue probed as deep inside her as he could manage while he used his nose to stimulate her clitoris. Suddenly she froze, clamping her thighs around his head as her back arched, breath hissing out.

"Oh, fuck me sideways, Mr D, that was awesome. Feel me, I'm all quivery and twitching."

"I like to think I give satisfaction," he said, kissing her clit again.

"You could offer a money back guarantee on that," she panted, coming back down again. Holly pulled him back up beside her. "Hold me tight for a while, please? I have to go home soon and turn into a domestic goddess and get everything ready for the working week. I would much rather not, especially if Mother Dearest is there."

"Will you be OK with her?"

"Yeah. She gets OTT at times, but she is usually tolerable. And I stay out of her way as much as possible."

After sharing a shower together and dressing, they had brunch, and Holly called a taxi, refusing Callum's offer to drive her home, saying that would only anger her mother and make things worse.

Giving Callum a tight hug at the front door, Holly says, "Thank you for a wonderful weekend, Mr D. This has been one of the happiest and most relaxed times of my life."

"You are welcome anytime, Holly hun," he replies, holding her to him. "Well, within reason, anyway. I'm not sure how welcome you would be banging on my door at some ungodly hour of the morning."

"Ha, all I'd have to do is flash my tits and you'll be fine."

"Am I that predictable?"

"Really, Mr D, my dear man. You did just use a word with 'dick' in it. What do you think?"