The Issue that is Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no words to describe how lovely you look, Holly. You are simply stunning."

"And guess what, Mr D. I'm all yours," she said, her words low and sultry. "But right now, I really want to check out your hot tub. Give a girl a hand?"

"Of course, here," and holding out his hand he helped her into the pool, before climbing in himself.

"You sit there, Holly, and I'll turn on the jets. Let them work against your shoulder and I'm sure it will help." Activating the lights and the pump, he turned to ask Holly if that was alright, but she was sitting with her eyes closed, mouth slightly open, and rolling her shoulder in the current of water. He assumed all was well. He hopped out and collected the wine and glasses and brought them back to the pool, pouring them each a glass and setting them in the cup holders before sitting beside her.

"Holly dear, there is a glass of wine by your left elbow if you want it."

"Oh god, yes. This is heaven, Mr D. I love the way the water pulses against my shoulder, it feels so much better already," she said with a sigh. "But some of those other jets are a little bit presumptuous with what they are playing with."

"Oh, you can move them if you want. Point them somewhere else."

"Hmm, maybe. Soon. It's feels very different from the shower head at home, and I have enjoyed that a few times."

Putting his arm around her and picking up her glass he said, "Here's your wine, my dear. You can enjoy that while you tell me more about your quality time with the shower head."

"Ha, yes, I can believe you would enjoy hearing about that." Holly held the wine in her left hand and put her right on Callum's thigh. He picked up his glass and took a sip.

"If you spin around a bit, I can give your shoulder a massage. Or you could sit on my lap."

"Not just yet, but soon. I'm enjoying the jet and the wine right now, and I know that if I sat in your lap and you put your hands on me, I would get distracted and next thing you know we would both be naked and fucking like rabbits."

"But would that be a bad thing? I can think of worse activities. But it isn't a good idea to have full on sex in here."

"Yeah, I'd heard that somewhere. Anyway, for now, let's just lay back and chill, knowing that sometime in our near future you and I are going to get each other's rocks off."

The sun had set, and the sky was clear; Holly asked Callum to turn off the pool lights so they can stargaze.

"I know the names of a couple of constellations, the obvious one being the Southern Cross, and that one is Orion, with Betelgeuse on his shoulder, but you mustn't say its name three times." Holly said.

"I'm surprised you know that movie. It's from the 80's, that's like ancient history to you."

"But it's a Tim Burton classic. I love his work. He's, like, just so out there."

"You're not wrong there. They aren't exactly 'feel good' movies but they are certainly entertaining. Very Goth. They're very visual, so much going on even in the background. Like nothing is just a static backdrop to a scene."

"Yes, I love that about them. But you're wrong about them not being feel good movies. I mean, yes, they're Goth, they're dark, but they're about love despite differences, that shit happens and then you die, but you can still find happiness. I find them ... um ... reassuring, I guess."

"I think we may have to watch them together sometime and you can show me what you mean."

"I'd love to, great idea. But you know, Mr D, right now," she said, setting her empty wine glass down and sliding her hand up his thigh, "I have another great idea about what we can do together." Holly spun around, threw her leg over Callum's and sat in his lap facing him.

"I like it so far; do you have any other ideas?"

"Maybe," she said, leaning towards him, bringing her face closer and closer to his until their noses were just about touching. Callum could smell the wine on her breath, feel her warmth and hear the sound of her breathing, while they looked into each other's eyes. Holly's hands, which were resting on his hips, skimmed slowly up his sides, barely touching, almost tickling, over the ridges of his lower ribs, her thumbs extended, reaching for his nipples, stroking and teasing them, causing him to gasp.

Holly leaned forward the final millimeters and gently pressed her mouth to his, holding there, letting their lips enjoy each other, before she opened her mouth and with the tip of her tongue slowly licked his bottom lip.

Callum opened his mouth, inviting her in and their tongues gently danced with each other, sharing caresses, exploring each other's mouths, giving hints of how they planned to use their tongues elsewhere.

Holly suddenly stood, water streaming from her body, her wet bikini clinging to, molded to her breasts, showing every curve of what they covered, the cool air making her already firm nipples harden further.

"This is really nice, but the heat is sapping all my energy. I have to get out and cool off."

"It can get like that." Callum said as he climbed out also and stood on the deck beside her. "If you give me a couple of minutes I'll get dressed and take you home."

Without a word Holly dove into the pool, staying under water long enough for Callum to start to worry, then she appeared by the steps, climbing out and walking towards him.

"God, that felt absolutely amazeballs, so refreshing. You're so lucky having both a spa and a pool."

"I'm even luckier when you're here sharing them with me, kiddo. Now, about getting you home..."

"Not gonna happen, Mr D." She walked right up to him, put her arms over his shoulders and kissed him, hard. "I'm going to spend the night here with you."

"Really? Well just so you know, I'm OK with that," he replied with a kiss, putting his arms around her and pulling her to him. "I mean, think of the saving in fuel for the car."

"So much better for the environment. And you don't have to get dressed," she replied, giving him a peck on the lips.

"And I have had some wine, so I shouldn't be driving anyway," giving her one back.

"And I did bring clean clothes for tomorrow," she said, her lips against his.

Keeping his lips against hers, he replied, "And I have a guest towel or two."

"Hmmm, five-star service here, huh?"

"Only the best for you, hun."

"I remembered to pack my toothbrush."

"And I have plenty of toothpaste."

"Oh god, I am so wet and horny right now, Mr D," Holly gasped. "Take me to bed."

"We both taste of chlorine; can I scrub your back in the shower? It's big enough for two."

"That sounds like fun, but only if we get to undress each other. And my back isn't that big, buster!"

Callum and Holly spent a few moments doing the mundane, like tidying up outside, turning off the spa, bringing in the wine glasses and bottle, doing the rounds checking the windows and doors were locked, all the while feeling the anticipation build for what was to come, their first night together, their first time in a bed together.

Turning off the lights as they went, Callum finally led the way to the bathroom where he set the temperature for the water, then turned to Holly.

"Let me help you out of those wet clothes," he offered. Reaching around her, he felt for the clasps on the bikini top but found only material. There wasn't even a bow to undo.

"Huh. Hang on a minute," he said, taking a step back. "There's something defective with your bikini."

"Bloody hell, Mr D, you've been scoping out my tits all afternoon and you didn't notice the clasp was at the front? Sheesh, do you really know what you're doing?"

"Hey, in my defense there is bugger all blood reaching my brain right now; it's really hard for me to think."

"Well, I can see that something is hard, so I'll let you away with it. This time. But please, Mr D, hurry up. I'm needing here."

He reached out and flicked the clasp and her bikini top fell away revealing her two beautiful breasts. He had seen them that day at the lake, and she had sent him a photo of herself topless, but this was the first time he was able to truly admire them in all their glorious splendour.

Reaching forward again he found the clip for her bottoms and Holly spread her legs a little so gravity could take them to the floor. Without pausing she grabbed the waistband of Callum's trunks and peeled them off him till he, too, was naked.

"We'd better get in there before the hot water runs out," she said, grabbing his dick. "Last thing I want right now is a cold shower."

"Good point. At least one of us is still capable of thinking."

"Damn, I need to pee, get in there and I'll join you in a tick."

"Whatever you do," Callum said, "don't flush while I'm in there."

Callum picked up a clean facecloth and walked into the shower stall, standing under the water letting it rinse away the pool and spa chemicals. He pumped a couple of splurts of body wash on the flannel just as Holly joined him. Letting her take his place under the shower head he began to wash her, wiping the cloth over her back, watching the way the lather flowed down to the dimples above her bum, then around her cheeks, down the outside or into the crease before continuing down her legs.

He used the cloth to wash all the way down to her feet before putting the cloth down on the shelf and squirting soap into his hands. Reaching around her, pulling her to him, he soaped her front, spending time on her breasts, the valley between, underneath them, then down her tummy, feeling the muscles beneath her skin, even dipping a finger into her belly button.

Holly grabbed the cloth and handed it to Callum. "Hurry up, I can't wait to get my hands all over you."

"By your command." She didn't get the reference.

Turning her around to face him, Callum soaped up the cloth again and washed her shoulders and neck, down the outside of her arms, then lifted them to wash the underside to her armpits, then her sides, hips, legs, and had her stand on one foot to wash her feet and between her toes.

Washing back up the inside of her legs he dropped the flannel, soaped his hands, and thoroughly washed her pussy, making sure he cleansed all of her, her labia, her perineum, and her rose bud. Stroking and gently rubbing her, he found her clitoris standing proudly, begging for attention, and he was only too pleased to accede to its' wishes, using his thumb to stroke it in circles, while sliding first one, then two fingers inside her.

Holly gasped as the sensations Callum was causing grew inside her, her leg muscles twitching, unconsciously thrusting her hips to meet his fingers. Leaning forward Callum replaced his thumb with his tongue, alternating between long slow swipes with the flat of it to fast taps and swirls with the point.

"Oh fuck, yes, ohgodohgodohgodjust like that, don't you dare stop, a little harder don't stop, please don't stop oh yes oh OOHHHHHH!" Callum quickly caught Holly before she fell, her legs unable to support her. Sitting her on the built in bench seat, he quickly washed and rinsed himself then used the hand-held shower head to finish rinsing off Holly.

Once finished he turned off the water, grabbed a towel and began drying her.

"I'm so sorry, Mr D, I was so looking forward to us washing each other," she said. "Can you forgive me?"

"Whatever for? I feel quite chuffed with myself that I gave you such an awesome orgasm. It's done wonders for my ego. And I'm pretty sure there will be other opportunities to shower together."

"Well next time, I will wash you first, how does that sound?"

"Fine by me, Holly dear. Now stand up and I'll finish drying you off. Here's a towel for your hair, best if you do that, I'll probably just make a big, tangled birds-nest of it."

When they were both dry, Holly took his hand and started leading him to the bedroom.

"C'mon, It's your turn."

"Just give me a minute, sweets, I need to pee."

"Oh, can I watch? I've never seen a man pee before. How about I hold it for you?"

Looking a bit sheepish, Callum admitted, "Well, I don't think that would work. I'm a bit shy about using the loo in front of others, but my biggest is holly right now is, I'm hard, and I may have to find a tree outside. I have no idea where it will go if I try peeing into the bowl, and that would just be embarrassing. And messy. It isn't easy taking a whiz with a hard on."

She giggled, "I never thought of that. It's actually quite funny. You're all clean now, so do you really want to walk around your garden? What if you sat down on the throne?"

"Tell you what, how about you get a couple of bottles of water from the fridge and take them through to the bedroom and I'll be there as quick as I can?"

"Good luck," she said with a laugh, walking out of the bathroom.

Callum sat, leaning well forward to point Percy into the porcelain, and managed to relax things enough to finally syphon the python. With a sigh of relief he flushed, washed his willy and his hands, brushed his teeth, and turned out the light on his way to his room.

Stopping in the doorway, Callum looked at the angel in his bed. Holly was snuggled under the covers and lying on her side facing the middle of the bed, hair fanned out over the pillow, gently snoring.

Kids these days, no stamina, he thought, turned off the bedside lamp and gently slid under the covers, settling on his left side facing her. Holly grunted, rolled over to her other side and snuggled backwards against him, making herself the little spoon.

Giving her a kiss on her shoulder, he said, "Dream sweet, dear one," settled down and went to sleep.

***

Saturday morning Callum woke first, eased himself out of bed and walked through to the kitchen with coffee on his mind. He was sitting at the breakfast bar enjoying his first mug of the good stuff and catching up on the news of the world when he heard stirrings from the other end of the house and the closing of the bathroom door.

Pouring a mug of morning magic for Holly, he settled down again with his tablet.

"Hi," said a sheepish looking Holly from the doorway. "Are you still talking to me?"

"Don't be daft, of course I am. Come and have your coffee. Are you ready for breakfast?"

"Coffee right now, see about breakfast once the caffeine kicks my corpuscles into action."

Holly was wearing one of Callum's business shirts with only a couple of buttons done up, and when she sat beside him it gaped open clearly showing she wore nothing underneath.

"Helping yourself to my wardrobe, sweets? I'll never be able to look at that shirt again without thinking of right now."

"You just like perving at my boobs, you dirty old man. Here I am, not even caffeinated, and you're taking advantage of me."

"Well, yeah. Totally. And I don't even feel bad about it."

Finishing her coffee, Holly put on a blank, vacant look, and reaching up, slowly undid the buttons on the shirt. "Oh no, no, you are using your mind to control me, I can't fight it. You cruel evil man. How could you use your mega-mind powers on this poor defenseless gal." Drooping her shoulders she allowed the shirt to slide off her and fall to the floor. "What is the cruel Dr Mega-Mind going to do with me?"

"Mwahahaha, I will do anything and everything I want with you. You are in my power. Now, stand up!"

Pretending to struggle, she slid off the stool and stood facing Callum. "I can't resist you. Oh, woe is me."

"Turn around slowly and show yourself to me."

She did, doing her best not to break character and flaunt herself. "Oh, you heartless beast, ogling this virginal damsel."

With Holly standing before him gloriously naked he had to readjust his clothing to allow his penis room to expand. Holly saw this and gasped, "No, no please don't even think about it. I am saving myself for when I get married. Don't take what can never be returned, I beg of you."

"There is no point in begging, you are under my control, and you can't do anything about it." Realising how much he was enjoying the role play, he said, "Sit on the counter in front of me."

Holly walked stiff-legged as if struggling to fight his mind, and climbed onto the bench awkwardly, making sure she displayed all of herself to him, before turning to face him, legs crossed demurely.

"No come right to the edge and spread your legs!"

Batting her eyes at him she said, "Please, I implore you, don't do this to me."

"Too bad. I'm going to," Callum gloated. "And do you know what you are going to do now? You are going to fondle your boobs, right here, right now."

Holly gasped, "You want me to touch myself. While you watch? Oh, the shame." Despite her pretend protestations, Holly's hands were rubbing her breasts, pinching, pulling, and twisting her nipples. Her breathing changed as her arousal increased, and Callum could see moisture appearing between her thighs.

"That's right, little one, make love to those beautiful tits, but now only with your left hand. I am going to make your other hand travel down your body ..."

"No, sir, please don't humiliate me like this."

"Down it goes, that's right, keep going ... a little more, a little more ... Yes. Right there. How does it feel knowing I am using my mind to make you play with your own pussy. And that I am right here, watching your every move - directing your every move."

Holly groaned, panting now, as her left hand continued to caress and tease her chest while her right went to town, rubbing her clit, then pushing fingers inside her to coat them with her fluids before smearing it over her labia.

"You are the very personification of evil," she said, accusingly. "Making me do something so base in front of someone so despicable. You are a cad, a cur, a ... Oh fuck, I'm coming ... oh no, oh no, oh no no no OH NOOOOOO."

Holly froze, one hand stretching out a nipple, the other buried between her tightly clamped together thighs, her fingers busy keeping her coming, carrying her from peak to peak, her juices now dripping off the bench top to the floor.

She was still high in the clouds of sensitive euphoria when Kevin spoke.

"Stop what you are doing," causing Holly to groan. "Now, go and get in my bed, I have plans for you."

"You beast, you cruel beast!" Trembling with the final spasms of her orgasm, Holly shakily lowered herself from the bench and practically ran to the bedroom as Callum followed her up the hallway.

Throwing back the duvet she lay in the middle of the bed, head on the pillows and legs lewdly spread wide open. "Holy fuckin' Hades, Mr D," Holly said, breaking character, "that was so freaking intense. Get those clothes off, get on this bed, and get that cock in me. No teasing, no mucking about. Just fuck me, Mr D, now."

Quickly shedding his clothes, he climbed onto the bed and crawled between her legs, his rock-hard cock pointing to where it wanted to be. Holly reached down and grabbed hold, directing him to her sopping entrance. Placing her feet flat on the bed either side of him she used the strength of her legs to drive him balls deep into her.

Both groaned as he filled her thoroughly, buried to the hilt. Holly wrapped her legs around his hips, and with her feet on his bum, held him in place while she came, her pelvic muscles clenching, rippling along his length almost painfully with their strength.

All Callum could do was watch the various emotions play across Holly's face, the agony and the ecstasy, the pleasure and the pain as her orgasm rolled on and on. Each spasm squeezed more and more of her juices past his cock, dribbling down his scrotum to pool on the sheet beneath them. She vocalised each twitch, from small gasps to long earthy groans, interspersed with part-words. "Oh fu ... God ... Jeees ... Ahh ... oh yes ..."

Supporting himself on his elbows and knees but with his pelvic bone jammed hard against Holly's, he felt her legs slowly ease their death-like grip as she slowly came out the other end of her orgasmic journey until she lay beneath him like a starfish.