All Comments on 'The Itch'

by MtRseMan99

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pure trash

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

Sick... and not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing like having a mixed race baby to prove how much of a wimp and cuck the husband is….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Talking about shit, the smell of this drivel is more than a vomit enforcer.

It makes you loosing brain cells and the more you read the more you mirror the talent free scribbler.

Be aware!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why get married if you want to see her with other men? Stories like this are horrible, and this won't score any better than the previous shit you've submitted. One question. All of your stories have a black man with a white woman, are you so insecure that you must portray yourself as inferior? It would do you good to learn a bit about anatomy, the only difference is skin color, not size or endurance, those things vary with every group. I'l make sure to toss your name onto the pile of those to ignore.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It seems to me as if the idiots in this world and in Lit. never die out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should be in interracial but what the heck. Not my favorite topic but then again you have two people who are into it and no "cheating" per say so fine also since she didn't humiliate the guy. But seriously, it will not look good for the wife when friends and family see the baby. She can explain all she wants about how her husband said it was OK but to some they will look at her very differently. Not because of the race, but because of the entire wife sharing thing.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Seriously? He'd really risk staying with her after her getting knocked up like that? For a little excitement? Divorce in a year and he'll pay for the child for the next 18 years. Dumb ass characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nothing new or original, quite boring really

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fat whore to roll around WalMart with a mixed race bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think this was an absolutely total waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Racist shit.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Another cuck happy to raise the whore’s mixed race child. This really ridiculous plot has been worn out recently. It’s not sexy, edgy, or cute. It’s just stupid.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Just had to tack this one in there to hide the obvious racism..."We also enjoy the kind where both partners are white."

Stupid from stem to stern, and the so over used pathetic cliche of a worthless cuck raising another mans baby...with it also being black.

Way to go spanky, now go get your mental health issues looked into.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

What a fucking horrible story, real cuck drivel. Surely you can write something better than this garbage. Try anyway, you might surprise yourself

Scores 1/5

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Ooh, and please next time you want to post cuck shit, tag it so you can spare the rest of us your drivel

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Why would anyone bring up another man's baby and under these conditions...im sure the family will be mighty proud of the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Plan B pill?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Any time the words "shared wife" or "interracial" appear in tags in loving wives, count on it the story will be garbage. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yet another story that has misappropiated the LW catagory. Put this in interracial. These stories about white women craving black men...what the heck? If the woman wants that fine, just marry, shack up or whatever, a black dude from the gitgo! And what an a$$hat of a husband. She wants another man, the answer is NO! PERIOD! END OF STATEMENT! Was there anything else dear?

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 3 years ago

How can anyone even think about writing trash like this? ONE*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who cares if she continues, she won't be your responsibility by the time the kid gets here and the divorce is final.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He let her hang herself . Once pregnant he supposed to say ok let him know your moving in with him and you unborn kid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your a nasty disgusting perverted cuck you aren't a real man your nothing but a reals man's doormat

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Fail… these kinda people should be sterilized

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Whoa - what a bunch of asshats. Don't read these stories if you don't like them dumbasses!

Meanwhile it was as excellent story. It reminds me of 50 years ago the night that my black buddy and I got an 2 bdrm apt together. My busty cheerleader girl friend was over she was so goregous. We discussed her going to his room. It was her fertile time. She promised to let him knock her up that night. I was so turned on when she went to him. He filled her so full of his come. I never ever had a stronger orgasm than when she returned to me. But I pulled out so we would know the baby would be black. She kept screwing unprotected over and over. Only The Lord knows why she wasn't black bred. But it wasn't for lack of trying! We both got so turned on with the preg risk sex with my black roomate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story really got my nutts to aching!! This is really a turn on for me!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I thought this is pretty much my ultimate sex fantasy. I know that I am a perv but I can't help it. Always been that way.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Buster, the biker cuck, wants to share his whore with Jamal, so she can catch an itchy disease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMtRseMan99@MtRseMan99
Senior that enjoys writing about situations my mind comes up with. Although it's fiction try and make it as realistic as possible or at least something that might or might have happened.