The Jade Princess of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at the long white cylinder with its orange tip smoldering between her fingers and was filled with a surge of euphoria.I'm a smoker now, she thought to herself.I'm actually smoking in my own bedroom. Mia sat back in her chair and confidently brought the 120 up to the center of her mouth for a full puff and inhaled sharply. The nicotine jolt sent her spirit soaring, and she cocked her head and exhaled a rapturous cone into the airspace above her. She once again turned her attention back to her Bing search, and as soon as she clicked on the images icon on her screen, her heart skipped a beat. These women were so incredibly beautiful - and all of them were smoking. She refined her search by adding the terms Asian, then 120. Butterflies began to flutter in her stomach, and she took another long puff before tapping the cigarette over the ash tray next to her laptop.So many beautiful women. So many smokers. Does Ethan know about these web sites? Does he have the fetish?

Mia slowly moved her hand down her nighty and between her legs to remove her underwear. Without any hesitation, she then took her index and middle finger and began to move them gently over the outer edges of her vagina to massage her clit. She dangled the cigarette between her lips so that she could continue to puff while both surfing the web and massaging her cunt. When she came across a video clip of an Asian woman smoking a 120 while giving a blow job, she groaned with pleasure at the sight as she inserted her fingers just under the edges of the outer lips and began moving them in a circular motion. She put the headset on and turned the volume up full blast. She wanted to actually hear the woman inhale the smoke with every snap.Oh, God, she looks so beautiful. And that dick looks so delicious.

Mia tapped her cigarette once again over the ashtray, brought it back up to her lips for a luscious puff, and simultaneously inserted her fingers deep into her vaginal canal and began vigorously moving them back and forth over the G-spot. She wanted the Big O. Emiko had told her how good it felt to smoke and masturbate at the same time. Now she realized how right she was. She removed the cigarette, inhaled, and once again took another puff with smoke pouring out of her nostrils. She felt as if she was rocketing upwards into the stratosphere, propelled by the excitement of her throbbing vaginal walls and the constant river of smoke she was inhaling into her lungs. That dick on the screen was ready to blow. She was ready for it.Cum. Cum now. Cum into my mouth, Ethan. I need you to cum into my...!!!!

"Oh no," Mia moaned quietly in a flash of shame as her body quivered at the sight of that dick on her computer screen ejaculating into the ball of smoke emanating from the woman's mouth. "Oh, no," she moaned again, smoke gushing out of her mouth. "Ohh. Ohhhh...oh,yes."

Mia slumped back into her chair, her body exhausted and her lungs aching. She pulled the cigarette out of her mouth and crushed it in the ashtray.

That was so good. Soooo gooood. And then she remembered what her Mom had said to her earlier that evening: performing in porn was a way for her to live out her dark sexual fantasies. At that moment, Mia believed she understood exactly what her Mom meant.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

When Suzi went into the bathroom to undress and wash up for bed, she stared at herself in the mirror. For a 44 year old Asian mom, she was impressed at how she was still in great shape. Once she lost the weight after her pregnancy, she kept it off for good. No grey hairs...yet. She caressed her breasts with her fingers. Still perfectly proportioned. She had no wrinkles - nothing too noticeable anyway. Smoking is terrible on the skin, but luckily a two packs a month habit over the last 18 years hadn't done too much damage.

She picked up her pack of VS 120's, pulled out a cigarette, and lit it freehanded. Since meeting with Herb that afternoon, she had nearly polished off a whole pack.Amazing how easy it is to pick up old habits. But God, how I missed the addiction. She felt reborn as a smoker. She watched herself bring the 120 horizontally to the side of her mouth and took a slow puff. She could feel the juices flowing in her pussy. She French inhaled the thick ball of smoke and held it for several seconds before blowing a slow stream out of her mouth which bounced off of the mirror. "I've still got it," she whispered to herself with a seductive smile.

She walked over to the bed, the long cigarette dangling from her fingers, and picked up her IPad. She tapped the 120 over the ashtray on the nightstand and placed the cigarette between her lips, puffing away as she got into bed and began typing a Google search: "The Jade Empress of Las Vegas." She frowned when she didn't see her picture on the first page of results; or even on the second. On the third, however, she found still photos of herself in her early twenties staring at the camera holding a long cigarette. The frown turned to a smile. "We need to get these back on page one," she said before taking a puff and then tapping the 120 again over the ashtray.

She clicked on Videos at the top of the page and found more abundant results. Here was a clip of her being fucked up the ass, a session she remembered fondly. "Brian had such a big dick," she chuckled. Here was another in which she played the role of a school girl teaching her boyfriend how to smoke and then getting cream-pied. She gazed longingly at the clip of herself dressed in a Kimono, smoking a cigarette with a holder as she displayed an evil smile. So many good memories.

She put down the IPad and took a long puff, lost in thought about the good old days. "It's time for the Jade Empress to regain the throne," she said as she moved her fingers down to the soft, wet briar patch between her legs.

PART 5 - EMPOWERMENT

When Mia opened her eyes, the first thing she noticed was the bitter taste in her mouth. She wondered if she had gone to bed sucking on a piece of charcoal. Her chest was sore, and her fingers a bit sticky. She smelled her index finger.Definitely pussy juice. She had orgasmed once more before falling asleep. She couldn't help herself. All of that online porn just made her imagination run wild. The freedom she now felt to be able to smoke whenever she wanted and as much as she wanted at home was also a tremendous turn-on. Mia was coming to understand why her mother so much enjoyed the life she had before becoming pregnant. She had to be honest with herself: both the smoking and the sex were alluring.

But they were also incredibly addictive, especially the smoking. She knew this. She had limited herself to 5 cigarettes a week (with a few extras at parties if Ethan was absent) precisely because she knew how habit forming such a physically pleasing activity could be. She couldn't exactly hide such a habit from her Mom in a small two bedroom apartment. Ethan was also another reason she wanted to remain in the closet. Her fantasy was to watch him smoke, but she recognized that the reality was that such a nice guy not only would never take up the habit, but would no doubt disapprove ofher doing so.

But fantasizing about it was certainly safe. She looked forward to having him inside of her tonight when he got back from Boston; and when his dick would make her pussy walls pulsate, she would think about him blowing a creamy cone of smoke all over her body.

Mia saw it was 11 am. Just 8 hours until she could see Ethan again. She knew that she should get up. She wasn't particularly hungry, but she did eat a few bites of the eggs and sausages her mother made before heading off to work and left on the kitchen table. Mainly she was interested in watching more porn on the laptop she brought from her bedroom. But it wasn't just the sexual imagery that she found so stimulating; she also read article after article about the industry. How do females enter into it? How much do they make? What are the dangers from AIDs and venereal disease? Is it nothing more than the exploitation of women, or is it a form of female empowerment? She had learned so much about the porn business that she felt she could easily write a term paper on it. Too bad school was out in one week.

As she watched the videos, she occasionally smoked a cigarette while lightly massaging the outer lips of her vagina, but she was determined not to go farther than that. She wanted to save herself for Ethan tonight. Then in the late afternoon, Mia got a call from her Mom.

"Hey, hon," Suzi said with the sound of music from the Fremont Street Experience in the background. Mia assumed she must be outside on a break having a cigarette. "I'm doing a photo shoot tonight at the Plaza and I need that black kimono robe I have in the closet. You know, the one with the pink and white flowers?"

"Oh, yes," Mia said, "the sexy one."

"Well," Suzi chuckled after taking a puff, "they're all sexy! Can you bring it by today at 6 pm? I'll leave a key for you to the suite at the desk downstairs."

"Sure," she said, eager to see what a photo shoot was like, "I'll stop by before I head to McCarran to pick up Ethan."

"Thanks, hon," Suzi said before hanging up.

Mia took her pack of cigarettes with her as she headed into her Mom's bedroom and began a search for the black kimono. As a child, she used to love going through her Mom's closet which had a wide selection of kimono robes and Chinese qipaos. Mia never suspected that these were professional outfits her Mom used as a porn actress. That explains why so few of them were ever still worn.

She found the black kimono robe and pulled it out. It had a wonderful silky feel to it as she rubbed it against her cheek. She smelled the fabric which had the feint odor of second-hand smoke. She walked over to the body length mirror and held it in front of her. "Very nice," she whispered. She wondered how she would look wearing it.

Within a minute, she was standing completely nude in front of that mirror. She put the robe on and immediately felt changed by it. She looked so seductive wearing it, but something was missing. She pulled a cigarette out of her pack and watched herself light it. "Oh, yes," she said after taking a hard draw on the 120, "that's better."

She moved her body from side to side, admiring her slim figure. She knew she looked good holding that cigarette, and she put her right hand on her hip and lifted the Virginia Slims in her left hand up to her lips. She puffed, feeling a surge of erotic desire move through her body as she snapped back a puff. She watched herself exhale a stream of smoke which slowly cascaded towards her reflection.Fuck. It was too much to bear. She took her right hand and plunged her fingers deep into her vagina, moaning as she took puff after puff, French inhaling each one. She had never watched herself masturbate, let alone while also smoking at the same time. She was excited beyond measure by what she see saw in the mirror, as if she were watching herself on a video screen.

In all, it didn't take more than 30 seconds to come to orgasm. "Oh, God," she whimpered with smoke pouring out of her mouth as she watched her body writhe in front of that mirror. "I'm a smoker," she whispered breathlessly, continuing to finger herself until it was just too painful to go on any further. "A beautiful, sexy smoker." She staggered backwards and sat down on the edge of the bed exhausted.

"Sorry, Ethan," she whispered with her eyes closed. "I couldn't help myself." She took another puff and held it deep inside her lungs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Later that evening, Mia was standing in front of the door of the suite where her Mom's photo shoot was happening. Though she had a key that got her up to the floor with the elevator, she decided to knock rather than just barge in unannounced. When the door opened, she saw before her a young man in his mid-20s with an unlit Winston cigarette clenched between his teeth.

"You must be Mia," he said with a smile as he pulled the cigarette out of his mouth. "I'm Charlie - the photographer/director."

"Hi," she said with a wide smile. This guy was cute. She also immediately noticed him scanning her with his eyes. She often got those looks when she went out. Tonight she was wearing super-short denim cut-offs and a white tank-top that went half-way down her stomach, revealing her belly button.I'll let him have a good look, she thought to herself. "I brought the kimono," she said as she walked through the door.

Charlie continued gazing at her, stunned by this teenager's beauty and already thinking about how he would pose her in a photo shoot. "Hmm? Oh, yes" he said as he put the unlit Winston back into his mouth. "Thanks. I'll let your Mom know."

Mia immediately noticed the dense smoke floating in the air like thick sheets of ice. The room was also surprisingly warm.

"Sorry about the heat," Charlie said as he headed towards the separate bedroom. "We had to turn off the A/C so that it wouldn't affect the shots." Charlie opened the bedroom door. "Empress? Your daughter is here."

Empress? Mia thought to herself with raised eyebrows.

"Hey honey," Suzi said as she came into the living room wearing a black lacey lingerie with a separate see through top that covered her shoulders. She gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek and then stepped back in a pose. "You like it?"

"Well, yeah." Mia gawked, impressed at how good her mother still looked in lingerie. "It looks fantastic on you."

Suzi smiled broadly. "I still got it," she said proudly. When her daughter handed her the kimono robe, she said in a giddy voice, "I'll be back," and then ran into the bedroom.

"Oh, that's a nice one," Mia heard a man's voice say in the bedroom. "I'm gonna go meet your daughter." Within seconds, she saw a man walking into the living room who looked vaguely familiar; like an old Hollywood star she had seen in movies but whose name she couldn't remember

"Hello Mia," the man said warmly as he offered her a handshake. "I'm Herb. How wonderful it is for me to finally get to meet the princess."

"Princess?" Mia asked with some confusion as she looked at Herb quizzically.

"Well, your Mom's professional name was the Jade Empress of the Las Vegas Valley," Charlie said as he changed lenses on his camera.

"Jade Empress. Really?" Mia asked with a wry chuckle as her Mom walked into the bedroom wearing the kimono and holding a freshly lit cigarette.

"In the flesh," Suzi said as she spread her arms wide with the long cigarette dangling from her fingers, and curtsied.

"Well," Herb said, "let's get back on schedule, shall we? Mia, you're welcome to stay if you like."

"I would," she said eagerly. She wanted very much to see how a smoking photo shoot actually operated. She sat down on a couch near the doorway watching her Mom get to work. Despite the passage of years, her Mom was clearly still comfortable in front of a camera. She'd bring the long 120 up to her lips, take a puff from the center of her mouth, and then let the smoke slowly curl upwards over her face before ending the flow half-way and French inhaling the rest. Mia was amazed at her mother's smoking skills. She felt she had so much to learn from such a classy smoker. She wanted to join her in the smoke.

Mia pulled out from her purse her own pack of VS 120's and proceeded to pluck a long cigarette out for herself. She then looked to her left and noticed that Herb was staring at her with a smile.

"Is it okay if I smoke?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Herb said as he offered her a flame from his lighter.

Holding the cigarette between her lips at the base with her fingers, she leaned forward and accepted his flame, taking a short puff and snapping back the smoke. "Thanks," she said with a shy smile. She watched Herb turn back to the photo shoot of her Mom, but she could sense that he was also watching her from the corner of his eye. She didn't mind. She liked the fact that someone wanted to watch her smoke. There was a word for this, she tried to recall, that she read about in her smoking and porn research.Ah yes, "exhibitionist!" That was her.

She sat on the edge of the couch, cross legged, her hand holding the cigarette resting on her knee. Occasionally she brought the long 120 up to her lips and took a slow puff at an angle. She'd hold it for several seconds in her lungs and then ever so gently blow out a creamy stream in front of her. Smoking felt so right. It didn't just feel good; she knew that shelooked good smoking. She wasn't caring what Ethan might think. She was living in the moment; and at that moment, she loved being a smoker.

After 15 minutes had lapsed and Suzi had smoked three cigarettes (while Mia had smoked only one), Herb said to Charlie, "Let's take a break." And then he said to Suzi, "Can we talk for a minute?"

Mia watched them converse in a corner of the suite by the window. She saw her mother shaking her head, but Herb continued to press her about something. Her mother then just stared out the window, slowly puffing on her Virginia Slims, followed by exquisite French inhales and cascading exhales that were a bright white in the glare of the setting sun.

Satisfied that a sufficient amount of time had passed since her first, Mia picked up her pack for a second cigarette. She was certain that she heard Herb say her name. What could they be talking about? She tried to listen discretely as she stared at the floor, putting the cigarette in her mouth which she was just about to light freehanded.

"Excuse me," she suddenly heard Charlie say. She looked up at him. Both of them now had unlit cigarettes between their lips. "You mind if I take a few shots?" he said as he pointed the camera at the 120 in her mouth.

"Um," she said with some embarrassment, "sure, okay."

"Thanks," he said with a smile. "Just pretend I'm not here."

She was trembling as she brought the flame to the dangling cigarette and lit it freehanded, but once she inhaled that first puff while pulling the cigarette out of her mouth, all of her anxiety rushed out of her body with a creamy exhale. She once again crossed her legs and rested her hand with the 120 on her knee, letting the smoke curl upwards alongside her body. She then elegantly brought the cigarette up to her lips and took a slow puff as she focused her eyes on a painting across the room. She opened her lips to show the camera the smoke struggling to emerge from her mouth, and then gave it a snap.

"Oh, that's great," Charlie said as he clicked away on his camera. "Do that again."

Mia decided to look straight into the camera lens. She gave a mischievous smile and crunched her nose as she brought the 120 up for another puff. She French inhaled the smoke and, after holding it in her lungs for several seconds, she formed her lips into a perfect "O" and began to exhale a succession of smoke rings. She again brought the cigarette to her mouth, tilting it upwards as she took a hard puff, snapped back the contents, and let loose a cascade of smoke down through her nose. She was enjoying this immensely as she tapped the cigarette over an ashtray on a side table.

"That's it," Charlie said eagerly. "Keep those nose exhales coming."

Mia gave the camera a "come fuck me, big boy" look as she seductively puffed again. She opened her mouth a crack, revealing a bubbling cauldron of smoke that moved to the outer corners of her lips, and then snapped it all back deep into her lungs before letting loose another cascade of smoke downward through her nostrils.

By this time, Herb and Suzi were both looking over at Mia from where they stood by the window. Herb, a big grin on his face, lit himself a cigarette. At first, Suzi had an expression of shock, but it soon melted into a proud smile as she watched her daughter take command of her session with Charlie.