The Jade Princess of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers

Ethan then turned off the camera.

++++++++++++++++++++

Emiko was sitting in her bedroom in front of her computer screen. She never missed a webcast of the Midnight Masked Masturbator and looked forward to the powerful orgasm it produced between her legs as she chain smoked her Virginia Slims. But she soon discovered that tonight's webcast was something she had only fantasized about: the Masked Masturbator was a smoker.How delightful that he shared the addiction that she wished the whole world shared. Her fingers massaged her clit vigorously as she watched him puff on that all-white 100. And as she watched that sperm flow out of his dick in long columns, she shouted her own pleasurable"Yesssss!!!!" in a smoky exhale that sent her body into spasms.

And then she watched the Masked Masturbator reveal his identity. "Holy shit," she whispered between deep breaths. "It's Ethan!"

PART 8 - "TAKE ME AS I AM"

Ethan stubbed out his cigarette and cleaned himself up with some tissues. He surprised himself that he took off his mask at the end of the webcast. He didn't know if any of his netizens would recognize him.Good thing there's only one week to go at school, he thought to himself, experiencing some regret that he had gotten caught up in the moment.

After putting the tripod back into the closet, he grabbed his Marlboro Menthols and lighter and headed out of his bedroom. He was thinking about a midnight snack since after all he never got any dinner after his flight. On his way to the kitchen, however, he saw his mother sitting on the couch in the living room scrolling through her phone. This American born Korean woman held between her long, thin fingers a freshly lit 120 which she occasionally brought up to her lips for a soft puff. Ethan suddenly forgot that he was hungry - at least for food.

Sandra Dee Hong was still a knockout at 43 years old, and both she and Ethan knew it. Her shoulder length hair had been dyed light brown so many times that it seemed permanently bleached at the roots. Her light olive toned skin was not the ghost-like, pale skin of many Korean celebrities. Indeed, she was very proud of her skin tone and often ridiculed the efforts of some Koreans to "whitewash" themselves to be more popular. "Take me as I am," she would often say; and Ethan loved her for it. She was so strong; so independent; so sexy. Finding her equal in a life-mate would be difficult, Ethan always assumed - that is, until Mia revealed her true self to him this evening.

"Hey," he said, deciding to take a seat next to her.

"How was tonight's episode," she inquired, continuing to focus on her phone.

"Exhausting," he said as he plopped his head against the back of the couch. He was getting a hard-on just thinking about it, and so he stuck his hand into his pants to adjust the growing dick pushing against his underwear.

His mother just smiled.

"How was your date?" the son asked as he pulled an all-white 100 out of his pack.

"Meh," she said with a frown before setting her cell phone on the coffee table and tapping her cigarette over an ashtray. "He's a pit boss at the Trop."

"Pit bosses make good money," Ethan said, though he knew that with his mother's web business, she wasn't worried about money.

"True, but by next year he'll be unemployed when the Trop is imploded for the new A's stadium." She took a puff at an angle and inhaled that luscious smoke into her lungs. "I doubt there'll be a second date," she said after blowing a creamy cone over her son's head. "Your flight okay?"

Ethan took note of the fact that she wasn't asking anything about Harvard. Was it because she wanted him to go to school closer to home? "The flight was fine," he said. "There was the cutest Asian stewardess on board." They had the kind of relationship where Ethan held nothing back.

"You and your stewardess fetish," Sandra said as she reached over to the ashtray and gave her 120 another tap. "And Mia? I bet she missed you."

"Terribly," he said in a cocky tone as he brought the Marlboro to his lips and took a puff. "But I did find out something interesting tonight. Did you ever work with a woman named Suzi Nakamura back when you were still performing?"Performance was the euphemism the two used for her time as a porn star.

"Oh, yeah, I knew Suzi. We had a video series together as incestuous sisters, but mostly we did our own thing. I was Sandra Dee, the sweet, honor student in the classroom everyone wanted to corrupt, while Suzi tended to play Dragon Lady roles. She called herself the Jade Empress." Sandra took a puff and French inhaled. She loved thinking about the good old days. "We used to go clubbing occasionally. She was a lot of fun. Why do you ask?"

"Suzi is Mia's mother."

"No shit?" Then she gently smacked her forehead with the palm of her hand. "Mia's last name is Nakamura, isn't it? Why didn't I make the connection?" She took another puff and pursed her lips for the long exhale towards her son. "I bet finding that out got you pretty hard."

"Only in thinking about the two of you working together," Ethan replied with a wicked smile.

Sandra shook her head. "You are beyond redemption," she said with another tap over the ashtray.

"You have any videos around here with you both?"

"You sure you haven't already watched them all?"

Ethan was sure since he would have recognized his girlfriend's mother if he had.

Sandra leaned over towards the table to crush her cigarette out in the ashtray. "I might be able to pull out the series from my collection." She stood up from the couch and put out her hand.

Ethan looked up at her with a loving smile, took her hand, and followed her into her bedroom.

---------------------------------------------

Thirty minutes later, Ethan was breathing hard as he lay next to his mother. He reached for his dick which was still oozing the remnants of the jizz he had just ejaculated into her vaginal canal. His cock was red and raw after so much activity over the last five hours; yet under the right conditions, he knew that he could cum again if he wanted to. For now, at least, he was content to hold his mother in his arms.

"Mom," he began as he looked deeply into her eyes. "Did you and Grandpa used to have sex?"

Sandra was taken aback by the question. Where did such brashness come from, she wondered; From her? Or from his father? Such a bold question, however, deserved a truthful answer.

"Yes," she answered. She added nothing further.

"Was he as good a lover as me?" Ethan than asked.

A grin formed across Sandra's lips. "You certainly are confident of yourself," she said with a giggle.

Ethan smiled back. "Was he?"

Sandra's visage turned serious. "No," she said simply, but then after a pause, added, "but he was extraordinarily kind and gentle. I loved him dearly." Sandra was unsure how much more information to provide. Should she mention that their relationship only began after her bitch of a mother died, and that both she and her father were grateful when she finally kicked the bucket? That a harmless hug one evening at bedtime turned into a kiss on the cheek, then a kiss on the lips, and then something else entirely that society would disapprove of? Did her son need to know any of these things? Or should the past remain in the past, unspoken except to herself in her own memories?

"How old were you?" he asked.

"That's not important," she said, deciding to terminate any further inquiries. "All you need to know is that it was totally consensual, and that I was old enough to make the decision on my own to initiate it." She then paused before adding, "And he made me very happy."

"Did my father make you happy in the same way?"

Sandra was perplexed why Ethan had so many questions tonight. "Your father...was a complicated man."

"Tell me about him."

If Sandra was going to recount this story, she was definitely going to need a cigarette. She reached for her VS pack, lit a 120, and settled back into Ethan's arms, occasionally bringing the cigarette to her lips, as well as her son's.

"Your father," she said a bit reluctantly, "was an investor from Japan in my employer's business. He was also Yakuza." Sandra noticed that Ethan looked at her with a confused expression, and she was surprised that he didn't know the word. "He was a gangster. I knew I was taking a chance with him, but there was a dark side he had that I found so alluring. He was also very spiritual in a mystical, erotic kind of way." She took a thoughtful puff and held it in her lungs. "He had some religious ideas that were, well, out there. Dark stuff." She exhaled a thin stream out of the side of her mouth. "I didn't care about any of that - except when we were fucking and he'd whisper in my ear about prophecy and the end of the world.That turned me on." Sandra giggled as she brought the cigarette up to her lips for another thoughtful puff. Then she said softly, "I thought he was totally hot."

Ethan chuckled.

"I wasn't expecting to get pregnant, but when I did, at first I was thrilled. Maybe he'd take me to Japan and I'd live the exciting life of a gangster's wife. He treated me so well when I told him, like a queen. I was 24, and like a total idiot I thought he loved me. But after 18 weeks when a sonogram showed I was having a son, he turned cold. I was flabbergasted. What Japanese man doesn't want a son, I thought? He asked me why I'd want to give him a Korean borninu when he already had a pet back in Japan."

"Ouch," Ethan said, knowing the word was a terrible insult. He now understood why his mother was no fan of Japanese culture and men. "So he thought I was a dog."

"What he told me next, though, always confused me. He said he had plenty of illegitimate sonsalready growing up in the US. What he needed...and I'll never forget that he used the word 'need'...was adaughter." Sandra tapped her cigarette over the ashtray and brought the filter to her lips for a double-pump. "So," she began before exhaling a luscious cone of smoke, "that was the end of that relationship."

"So why didn't you get an abortion?" By this time, Ethan had already lit himself a cigarette.

"Because I wanted a son," she said softly as she stroked the side of his face. "I didn't know how I was going to manage, so I left performing and went back to LA. Grandpa took me in, thrilled that the Hong line would continue with a male heir, and helped me raise you until his passing when you were still very young." Sandra took a deep, five second puff and inhaled it into the pit of her stomach, only letting the smoke cascade down through her nostrils after the nicotine had given her body a good jolt.

Ethan performed a ghost inhale, wondering if his Yakuza father could do it as expertly. "And then we moved to Vegas," he said with smoke cascading onto his mother's face.

"Oh, how I missed life here," she said whimsically. "Not performing, mind you. I haven't done that in 19 years. But the excitement of this city was something I could never get out of my system. And of course, with Grandpa's inheritance, we were able to buy this house, live a comfortable life, and even start up the porn web site you post your webcasts to. If you want to make contacts in the industry, Las Vegas is as good as LA." Then she sat silently for several seconds before adding, "And I just felt like we belonged here; like there was something pulling us back. Not just me, mind you, butus." She shook her head. "I dunno. Life is strange."

"Someone should make a film about your life," the son said boyishly.

"No one would believe it." She took a puff on her shrinking 120, popped back a thick cloud, and took one last puff as she exhaled through her nose before reaching over to the ashtray on the nightstand and stubbing out the filter.

"Wait a minute," Ethan said struck by an epiphany, "I just realized that I'm half Japanese!"

"Unfortunately," Sandra replied with a frown.

"Mom," Ethan chastised, "don't ever say that around Mia."

Sandra put both of her hands on her son's cheeks. "The best part of you," she cooed erotically, "is Korean. Now if this interrogation is over for the night," she added hungrily, "I really need your dick inside of me one more time."

"Mom, I don't know," he said exhausted after the long day and multiple orgasms he had already experienced.

Sandra pressed the play button on the remote control. "Even if we watch the next episode of the Incestuous Sisters?"

Ethan looked at her longingly. "I love you, Mom," he said as he guided his mother's hand to his raw penis.

PART 9 - MIA GETS HER SHOT

"Oh, Ethan," a voice echoed through the candle-lit apartment. Mia was standing at the doorway, a freshly lit cigarette between her fingers which she held alongside her hip. This was her home. So why was she experiencing some trepidation as she walked into the dark living room?

"Yes, yes...right there," the voice echoed again.

"Mom?" Mia said into the empty room. The voice sounded like it was coming from one of the bedrooms. Slowly Mia walked towards the one room with its door closed.

"Breathe in its power," the voice echoed in ecstasy. "Breathe it in deep."

"Mom?" Mia said in barely a whisper. She opened the bedroom door and saw her mother lying naked on her bed madly puffing on a long cigarette, but rather than orange, its tip glowed a bright green in the darkened room. With each exhale after a long draw, green smoke poured out from her lips. Mia also saw on the bed Ethan, his head between her mother's legs, with a green glow illuminating his face as his tongue methodically moved all around the woman's pussy. Mia was drawn to the light like a moth to the flame. She brought the 120 up to her lips and took the smoke deep into her lungs. Immediately she felt her body floating towards the two lovers.

Ethan stopped licking the pussy and turned his face towards Mia, his eyes glowing as green as two emeralds. "You want to take a look?" he asked with a wicked smile.

As he stood up from the bed, Mia looked longingly into the green glow of her mother's vagina and realized that there was something inside. The object appeared to be in the shape of a jade gemstone which sparkled brightly. Her face was bathed in an icy coldness that was emanating from the jade, and she found its power nourishing and transformative. It was filling her with a strength she had never known. She looked up at Ethan who was slowly puffing on a long 120 with a green tip.

"You want to taste it, don't you?" he said with a creamy exhale of green smoke.

Mia turned her face back to the jade which was now pulsating a clear liquid. "I need to taste it" she said hypnotically, and she moved her tongue towards the vagina which had a surprising smoky menthol flavor. Her lungs were suddenly filled with a cool sensation, and Mia realized that she, too, was exhaling green smoke through her mouth and nose. She inserted her tongue deep into the vagina, rolling it around its fleshy walls, ingesting the shimmering gemstone's power into her own body.

"Oh, Mia," her mother whimpered as she was gripped in the rapturous arms of lust, "embrace its power. Be the Jade Princess."

"You want to fuck your mother, don't you?" Ethan whispered into Mia's ear. That cool sensation had now spread throughout her entire body. What she was engaging in she knew instinctively was wrong.So why does it feel so right? She wanted more.

Mia began to pull herself forward with both hands as she gripped the sheet covers, slithering atop her mother's body like a serpent as she moved towards her mother's face. With the long Virginia Slims clenched in her teeth, she took puff after puff, noticing now that the tip of her 120 was also green. She felt a growing strength with each inhale of that powerful smoke. She paused when she was half-way up her mother's torso, removing the 120 from her lips and bathing Suzi's breasts in green smoke.

When she had reached her mother's face, she was excited beyond containment. At that moment she wished that she had a dick. She wanted to fuck her mother so badly, to be inside of her. She watched her mother bring the jade-tipped cigarette to her lips and puff as hard as she could. Mia knew what she needed to do. She needed to breathe in that smoke that was in her mother's body. She put her lips to her mother's, swirling her tongue with hers as they were united as one; and when she inhaled the smoke from her mother's mouth, an explosion occurred in her body that released a euphoria of pure, total bliss.

Feeling transformed by the orgasm in a way that she didn't understand, she looked into her mother's smiling face. "Long reign the Jade Dynasty," she heard her say. Mia closed her eyes feeling the joy of receiving her mother's praise and love. But then her mother added, "You're your father's daughter."

"My father?" Mia replied.

--------------------------------------

"What's that honey?"

Mia felt the soft caress of fingers on her forehead. When she opened her eyes, she looked up and saw her mother's face looking down at her. For a moment she could not tell whether she was awake or still dreaming.

"Where's Ethan?" she asked softly in a scratchy smoker's voice.

"I should ask you that," her mother said with a smile. "Why are you out here on the couch?"

Mia felt completely disoriented. Only when her mother lit a Virginia Slims and handed it to her before lighting another for herself did the fog in her brain begin to clear, yet she was too ashamed after her dream to look her mother in the face. "He couldn't stay the night," she said pulling herself up into a sitting position. "He said his Mom wanted to see him after being gone for four days." Mia gave a yawn and then took another puff as she brought the 120 up to the corner of her mouth. The shame was starting to dissipate, but the not the images which were still fresh in her mind.

"Well, that's understandable," Suzi replied, knowing how she would feel if her daughter had been away from home. "But I bet he was surprised to see you smoking," she added with a wink.

"The night was full of surprises, Mom. He's a smoker, too!"

"Lucky for you," Suzi said as she got up from the couch. "Now come over to the table. We have a few things to discuss." Suzi placed her 120 in a black circular ashtray and reached into her purse, pulling out a large manila envelope. "Charlie developed these last night," she said handing a set of 8x10 photos of Mia smoking in the hotel room.

"Oh my, God," Mia exclaimed. "Look at me! I'm actually smoking."

Suzi's lips cracked a proud mother's smile. "And this," she said sliding a check across the table, "is from Herb."

"$500!"

"That's pretty generous for a first photo shoot," Suzi said picking up her cigarette and holding it aloft.

"Photo shoot?" Mia asked with a wide smile.

"Herb believes you have a lot of potential." She took a slow draw, opened her mouth a crack to snap back the smoke, and exhaled in a cascade down through her nostrils. "And to be honest," she said picking up the photos and examining them closely, "so do I."

"What do I have to do?"

"What you obviously enjoy doing: smoke. You'll start off with some still photos, and then Herb wants to see how you come across on video. Mostly smoke and mirror stuff."

"Smoke and mirror?" Mia asked.

"Charlie will explain it all when we go see him in two hours."

"Two hours! You mean this shoot is today?!"

"Herb is eager to see what you can do. We're meeting him and Charlie at a location in Henderson."

Mia knew from her research that a porn actress could make up to $1000 for a film. This check was indeed pretty generous if it was just a few shots of her smoking...if that is all that it would include.

"Mom, will I need to...?" She didn't know how to form the question? Fortunately, Suzi anticipated the query.

uciboy
uciboy
42 Followers
1...45678...15