The Jade Princess of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As for Mia, she was looking seriously at the camera now as she double pumped on her cigarette. When there was hardly any tobacco left to smoke, she stubbed out the filter and immediately lit another one.

"Yes," Charlie said egging her on while pushing the shutter button. "You're in control now. Everyone is going to obey this beautiful smoker."

Mia felt this surge of power moving through her as she inhaled one puff, then another, and finally a third puff. The combined triple puff felt like she had been hit by an ocean wave, but from inside her body. She was certain that the smoke had reached all the way down to her pussy which was now moist and dripping into her panties. She leaned towards the camera and exhaled a voluminous cone of smoke at the lens. She felt unchained. Shewas in control now. She needed a dick inside of her - badly. She didn't care if it was Charlie the cameraman. She stood up quickly from the couch, puffing hard on her cigarette, and began to walk towards the photographer with a hungry look on her face.

"That's enough now," Suzi said in a firm tone as she walked across the room towards Mia. She recognized that primal look on her daughter's face. It was time to put an end to this photo shoot before it evolved into something more intense.

Charlie kept taking photos until he felt Suzi's hand on his shoulder. When he finally put down the camera, all he could say was, "That was fucking incredible." He made no effort to hide the hard-on in his pants, and he immediately stepped back and lit his cigarette with the lighter from his pocket.

Mia turned back towards the couch, but rather than sit down on it, she paced the length of it from side to side, puffing away furiously.

"Herb," Suzi said while staring at her daughter, "would you two excuse us for a moment?"

"Charlie," Herb said with a wave, and the two men walked into the bedroom and closed the door.

Suzi continued to watch her daughter pace back and forth. She had never seen her in such an agitated state before. "Talk to me," she said in a straightforward tone.

"Charlie's right. That was incredible," Mia said in a smoky exhale before taking another puff as she continued to pace the floor. "It was like I was making love to the camera...and I was in total control. I knew that I could make whoever was watching me do whatever I wanted them to do." She inhaled another puff and quickly exhaled through her nose. "It was so...so..." She struggled for the right word.

"Empowering," her mother said.

Mia stopped pacing and looked straight into her mother's eyes. "Yes! Empowering!" She took another puff, inhaled, and exhaled through her nose. Then she added in a whisper. "And such a turn-on. If you hadn't stopped me...."

Suzi smiled. She knew exactly what her daughter was feeling. It's what she herself felt every time she stepped in front of the camera.

"Mom," Mia said coming up to Suzi and taking her hands, "if I don't fuck something soon, I'm going to explode. Ethan is due in any minute at McCarran. Do you mind if I take him home to stay the night?"

Suzi placed her hand on her daughter's cheek. "It's all yours. Herb got me the suite for the whole night."

Mia looked at her mother suspiciously. "You're not gonna sleep withhim, are you?"

"Oh my, no," Suzi replied with a chuckle. "Never sleep with your employer, or with friends." Then she added with a wink, "Unless it's for the camera, of course."

"Thanks, Mom," Mia said with a hug. She grabbed her purse and stepped out of the room into the hallway. Immediately she pulled out her phone and began furiously texting Ethan.

+++++++++++++

Back in the suite, Suzi was staring at the door her daughter just walked through. She brought her dwindling cigarette up to her mouth, took a puff, and French inhaled the contents.

"I told you she's a natural," she heard Herb say behind her.

"Hmm," Suzi replied softly as smoke cascaded down through her nostrils. Another puff, another French inhale.

"She could make a lot of money," Herb said gently.

"Yes, she could," Suzi replied amidst another cascade of smoke from her nose as she continued to stare at the door.

"Of course, she's under-age for the smoking, but that can be dealt with," Herb added.

"Yes it can," Suzi replied, knowing that a fake ID would be easy for Herb to obtain. Then she walked towards the ashtray on the side table and stubbed out her cigarette. "Does Charlie's camera have a video function?"

"You know it does," Herb said with an expectant smile.

Suzi reached under her kimono robe and pulled down her panties which dropped to the floor. "The Jade Empress has decreed that it's time for a little solo action." She then walked over to her chair and picked up the VS 120's pack.

"Give us a few minutes to set up," Herb implored.

"You've got 10 seconds," she said as she slowly pulled out a cigarette and placed it between her lips.

"Charlie," Herb hollered, "get the fuck out here!"

Charlie ran out of the bedroom, an unlit Winston cigarette once again clenched between his teeth.

"Video," Herb commanded. "Now!"

Suzi tilted her head at a downwards angle as she lit the 120 freehanded, smoke billowing from her nose while she simultaneously took another puff. She delicately removed the cigarette with her fingers, looked into the camera lens, and snapped back the puff. She then slowly exhaled a stream as she opened her legs and began to stroke her pussy with her long fingers.

"I'm ready for my close-up," she said in a deeply seductive voice to the camera.

PART 6 - ETHAN HONG

The Korean American teenager flipped through the pages of a magazine as his plane prepared its descent into McCarran International Airport. Ethan Hong hated long flights. It wasn't just because he had no WiFi for his phone (and refused to pay the fee when offered); it was because he also found himself feeling antsy and agitated. Six hours didn't seem like such a long time, but in a giant metal tube it was unbearable. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a stick of gum.

He thought about the four days that he had just spent getting his housing and class schedule in order for his move to Harvard. Neither Ethan nor his mother was enamored with the idea, as both of them preferred he instead stay close to home. UNLV was a well-respected university, after all. But a full scholarship to such a prestigious private school was impossible to pass up.

What bothered him most of all was leaving Mia. He knew that a transcontinental relationship was not really possible, but he still hoped that they could work something out, especially if she decided to become a flight stewardess. Perhaps she could get an East Coast route. Whatever happened, he didn't want to lose her. She was really a sweet girl. She didn't drink, smoke, or do drugs. He felt that she brought out the best in him, suppressing the dark side he knew that all teenage boys have - though he felt was particularly strong in himself.

He was reminded of this dark side throughout the flight whenever that gorgeous Asian stewardess came by in her sexy blue uniform. Immediately he looked at her long, thin fingers. Oh yes, he thought to himself,the perfect width and length. When she accidentally brushed the side of his neck with those fingers while serving a meal to the person sitting next to him, he felt his whole body tingle. How he loved the sight of a stewardess. When the thirty-something woman smiled at him, he felt they had made a mental connection. What he wouldn't give to become a member of the mile-high club with her in the cabin's lavatory. Or maybe just casually move his hand up her mini-skirt for a finger fuck while she puffed on a long, white 120 cigarette while serving him a drink.

Such thoughts often led him to wonder if Mia was maybetoo sweet. He wouldn't mind, in fact, if she were just a little bit bad. Would she recoil at his darker fantasies? Or would she welcome spicing up an otherwise pretty conventional sex life. Granted, there's only so much you can do in the back of a car in a dark parking lot; but still....there are things that CAN be done.The mind can be a breeding ground for licentiousness. Ethan chuckled as he repeated that phrase in his mind. He heard it at a Korean Bible study group he once attended after school. The preacher was right, of course; and Ethan enjoyed every licentious thought that entered his imagination.

BUT, fantasies were one thing, while reality very much another. He wasn't prepared to do anything that would jeopardize his relationship with Mia. He was certain that she would shudder in horror if she knew what lascivious appetites he really had.

As the plane hit the tarmac, Ethan immediately felt his phone vibrate. Was this a sign that Mia could sense he was not fully faithful in thought as he lusted after the stewardess? He began to read and respond to her texts.

You in yet?

--- Just landed. Are you in the terminal?

I'm going home. Meet me there in an hour.

---??? You're supposed to pick me up.

Order a Lyft.

--- Can I go home first? Need a shower - badly.

Be at my home in an hour or I'm fucking the neighbor's kid.

Ethan stared for several seconds at that last text. There were no emojis attached, either.She's kidding, right? Ethan didn't know for sure.

--- Ummm...okay.

As soon as he entered the terminal, Ethan immediately went online to order himself a Lyft as he walked to the baggage claim area. The airport was particularly crowded with tourists, and so it took half-an-hour before he finally got his suitcase off the carousel. As he walked outside to the Lyft pick-up, he noticed to his right that the Asian stewardess from his flight was conversing with several workmates as they waited for a taxi. In her long beautiful fingers was a freshly lit cigarette, its orange tip glowing in the evening twilight. Ethan smiled.It's not a 120, but it's still a beautiful sight. If he wasn't in such a hurry, he would stand off to the side to gaze at her style. But he had to get to Mia's apartment. He was certainly going to keep this image in mind, however, when he bedded his girlfriend later.

He pulled out another stick of gum and got into the waiting Lyft.

++++++++++

On the ride over, Ethan wondered what was up with Mia. They had gone longer than 4 days without sex. In fact, they were lucky if they could get together twice a week on Fridays and Saturdays. Not only that, though their relationship was close enough that she had given him a key to their apartment, they were both still pretty shy about expressing their sexual desires to one another. For her to be so blunt in her text messages was totally out of character...and also a major turn-on.

When Ethan reached Mia's apartment complex, he was still carrying a shoulder bag with all of his travel clothes. He walked up the outside stairs which lead directly to her second floor unit, and he knocked.

"Come in."

He opened the door and was nearly bowled over by the number of lit candles in the darkened room. He could barely see Mia at first as she sat on the couch across from the entryway. When his eyes adjusted, he noticed that she was wearing a beige kimono robe with a red and white flower pattern. Her breasts were visible, and her long hair was parted and drooping over her left shoulder like a geisha girl.

"I've been waiting for you," she said seductively.

Then Ethan watched her bring a long white cigarette to her lips, light it like a pro, and exhale a long stream of smoke towards him across the room. His dick, already firm in anticipation of seeing Mia, became rock hard.

"You're smoking," he said with a whispered gasp as he dropped his shoulder bag and slowly walked towards her while stroking his crotch.

"Mmmm," Mia murmured with smoke cascading down through her nostrils. She then opened her legs wide, revealing her pussy. "And this," she said pointing at it with her cigarette, "is for you."

Ethan unzipped his pants. By the time he reached the couch, he had nothing but a shirt on. "Oh, Mia," he said, still in awe of watching her smoke. "My, wonderful, smoking Mia."

"Call me Princess Jade," she said before blowing a creamy cascade of smoke from her lips towards his face. "You must obey me," she said bewitchingly as she pulled off his shirt and removed his wire rim glasses.

"I will obey you, my Princess." Ethan was enjoying this role playing. He moved towards her with every intent of thrusting his dick into her vagina, but she placed her hand on his chest.

"Obeyyyyyy," she said in a long whisper as she pushed him back onto the couch and then straddled him as she sat in his lap. With her left hand she began to masturbate his dick while taking successive puffs on her shrinking 120. She wanted so badly to blow it into his mouth, but she didn't want to make him cough. She couldn't magically turn him into a smoker. This was the beginning of a process; of bringing that fantasy into reality.

She reached over to the ashtray on the side table, stubbed out the cigarette, and reached for her pack to light a fresh one. She then inserted his dick into her pussy, cocking her head upwards as she turned the freshly lit 120's tip a bright orange.

"Oh, Mia." Ethan moaned. "Princess." He was having a very difficult time holding back his climax. "There's something you need to know."Have to cum...badly. But need to tell her something first.

"Yes, my slave," Mia moaned with the 120 in her lips. Her pelvis moved smoothly in a back and forth rhythm over Ethan's dick.

Ethan gently reached up, pulled the cigarette out of her mouth, and placed it between his lips. He then took a powerful pump, opened his mouth, and snapped back a thick ball of smoke.

Witnessing this sent Mia into such a frenzy that her pelvis pumped twice as fast. She felt a surge of euphoria rising in her with the speed of a ballistic missile.It's not possible. Ethan, the good boy...the Harvard bound star student...a smoker! Yet here was the evidence in front of her as he inhaled another pearly white ball of smoke which he then exhaled in a thick cascade from his nose onto her breasts.

"Oh, God," she shouted with joy as Ethan's exhales engulfed her. "You're one of us!" When she watched him snap a third puff, it was all too much for her. That ballistic missile euphoria could go no higher and proceeded to detonate at its apogee. She felt her body explode in rapturous pleasure, but sheer will-power forced her to continue to lift her pelvis up and down until Ethan came seconds later as he shouted, "I'm one of you!" It was a powerful ejaculation as the dick swelled against her fleshy pussy walls, followed by a massive flow of sperm deep into her vagina that she knew could only result in pregnancy had she not been on the pill.

Up and down her pelvis moved, milking that cock for every drop of sperm. "Give it to me," she whispered in a tone of ecstasy. "I want every drop. Every...drop...." She slowed her pelvis thrusts until she was too exhausted to make another move. Both were panting hard as Mia rested her forehead on Ethan's.

"So," she said before taking several deep breaths, "you smoke??"

-----------------------------------

Ethan and Mia silently cuddled on the couch, a smile on both of their faces as they replayed in their own minds what they had just experienced.

"You were incredible," Ethan whispered, and then immediately felt embarrassed for saying such a corny line.

"And your cock was fucktastic," Mia replied with a chuckle as she gently fondled his limp penis. And then her tone grew more serious. "Can I be honest with you?"

"You know you can," Ethan replied softly.

"I've fantasized ever since we met that you were a smoker."

Ethan took a deep breath. "You and I were meant to be together, Mia. It's like we complete one another. And yet all this time we didn't even know how much that was true." He stroked her hair. "You know, when Emiko took me to the airport last week, she urged me to tell you that I was a smoker, but I..."

Mia immediately raised her head and looked into Ethan's eyes. "Wait. Emiko knows you're a smoker?"

"Um," Ethan said, wondering if he had just stepped on a landmine. "Well, yes, she knows that I'm a closet smoker. One of the few who actually do." He tried to read the expression on Mia's face. "Wait. Does Emiko know thatyou smoke?"

"She's the one that got me hooked," Mia said in exasperation. "How come she didn't tell me that you smoke, too?" Mia reached for the VS120's, jiggled a cigarette out of the pack, and lit it.

"Don't be hard on her," Ethan counseled as he gently took the cigarette from her fingers and brought it up to his lips. After inhaling a puff, he continued, "I made her swear that she would never tell you for fear that you'd find it disgusting."

Mia laughed as she took the 120 back into her own fingers. "I made her make the same promise." She took a puff from the side of her mouth and snapped back the smoke as she reached over to the ashtray to give the filter a tap with her thumb.

"I guess that means we can really trust her as a friend," Ethan said, once again lightly stroking her long black hair. "I've always seen her as a little sister."

"Well," Mia said with another chuckle, "she certainly is little."

Silence filled the room once again for several minutes, the only sound being the soft hiss of Mia's exhales between pursed lips. She took one last double pump and crushed the remainder of the 120 in the ashtray.

"Here's what I'm still wondering," Ethan said as he broke the silence. "Why did you decide to come out of the closettonight? What set you off?"

"Well, I found out something pretty surprising yesterday," she said as she once again began to gently brush and twirl her fingers around Ethan's limp dick. She didn't know how to sugarcoat what she wanted to say, so she would just say it. "My Mom used to be a porn star. Specifically a smoking porn star."

Immediately, Mia's fingers felt a surge of blood into the limp dick which gave a tiny, almost imperceptible leap.

"What wasthat?" she said in surprise, looking at his dick.

"What was what?" Ethan responded casually.

"I felt your dick move when I said that my Mom was a smoking porn star." Again, the dick did a little kick. "There it is again," she said, now wrapping her fingers around the dick as it slowly began to expand. "Does the thought of my mother fucking and smoking turn you on?"

"Don't be ridiculous," Ethan responded defensively, but he was helpless to stop the growing erection. Of course he was turned on by Mia's mother.She was fucking gorgeous, and every teenager's wet dream. But he couldn't tell his girlfriend that he wished he could fuck her mother up the ass. "I would never...," he began.

"Admit it," Mia whispered ruthlessly, finding joy in tormenting her boyfriend with this newly discovered secret, "you're attracted to my mother." She spit a glob of saliva into the palm of her hand and then began moving it swiftly up and down Ethan's rock hard dick. "You want to watch her smoke. I bet you even want to fuck her up the ass. Give her a nice, cum-filled creampie."

"Mia," Ethan said breathlessly, "it's not like that...oh, God." He reached for her pack of VS 120's, quickly pulled one out, and lit it, puffing on it ferociously. When he snapped it back, he felt like his lungs had lit up like the neon lights on Fremont Street. "So good. God, so good," he said taking puff after puff.

"You want her," Mia moaned in an evil tone that Ethan found deliciously erotic. "You want to fuck my mother."

"Yes," he moaned with his eyes closed and smoke pouring out of his mouth.

"Tell me what you want. The Princess commands you to do so." Mia spit another glob into her hand and tightly stroked his dick, knowing at that moment that he would have to obey every order the Jade Princess gave him.