The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only sounds in the room, was of two women moaning in pleasure, coupled by slurpy, sucking sounds as we ate and fingered each other. When she came again, I became brave enough and edged my head as far up as I could and was lightly licking and flickering her asshole with my tongue. While she continued to have her face buried deep in my slit.

We stayed like this for more than another 10 minutes bringing ourselves to multiple orgasms. She played with my asshole, she -- at one point -- had three fingers deep inside of me -- and was fingering me, like I have never been fingered before. I wanted her fingers in my ass, but I was enjoying them buried deep in my pussy, that I didn't ask her to switch.

My face was dripping wet with her juices and I could have stayed like that -- under het hot, wet pussy, - for hours just eating her out.

When we finally broke from this position, Debbie laid along side of me, resting her head on my chest. We kissed softly and slowly for a long time, tasting each other's pussies and cum. We were both glistening in sweat and needed a break.

We rub and caressed and kissed and hugged for a while trying to stimulate a second round. But we were both so drained, so weary, so released from orgasms and our initial nervousness that we both fell asleep naked in each other arms, just like that, shortly after making love. But it wasn't long, until the early morning hours, brought another round of pussy eating and fingering, this time with some anal play. Which by the way, I absolutely loved!

I think before dawn, I had cum 14; maybe 15 times. And she was probably at 20 or more.

For someone who never even thought about sex with a woman, I had my fair share of eating her pussy out that night. And I couldn't have loved it more. But it only got better.

Saturday night was unbelievable.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

To be Continued...

12