All Comments on 'The Jane Doll'

by YogaDude30

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 3 years ago
Nice

Nice twist, like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm sorry, but none of this makes any sense whatsoever. Even ignoring the "machine learning of the robot taking over" using features not even built into if, the company producing thousands of these things overnight - without any permission or even a y confirmation that the project is *done*, Jane not being pressured to sign anything at all, nor showing any interest in suing the hell out of the company, and finally Jane totally going along and signing away her dignity and form for a pathetic amount of money while ending it with a line that has no binding power at all?

The character that you've said is supposedly brilliant acts like an idiot, the company she works for breaks space-time to manufacture things (and prints magazines overnight), and the person violated about a robot suddenly does not care at all.

giskartgiskartabout 3 years ago

I agree, it does not makes a lot of sense. But that is forgiven for this platform. Jane is not enslaved, made in to a doll, what I actually expected and so it is somewhat original. And that is good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous