All Comments on 'The Janitor who was King Ch. 04'

by wolvie01

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Awesome story playing off the innocent naive couple. Cant wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
High octane story for the cold of winter!

Looking forward to Lisa doing her new job as an assistant nurse and looking forward to Cheryl's performance as a whore being used for Lisa to humiliate her and further encourage her to make more money to pay off her tuition by fucking Black men while Lisa becomes the girlfriend of J White as he stretches wide her holes to impregnate her with potent sperm. Her Master will encourage Cheryl to further humiliate Rob by calling him a faggot for not supporting their daughter at college. Master shows her video of Rob sucking black cock while being reamed in the ass by another black cock as he loses completely his business. She disowns husband and accepts help from Master to have an owned white female Attorney file for divorce from Rob on her behalf. Lisa is rapidly paying down debt by fucking Black patients as an assistant nurse while earning straight A's in college without much effort. Master looks forward to using a pregnant Lisa to fully domesticate Cheryl in the performance of her sexual proclivities to help pay down her debt.

And the sexy pictures of 43 year old Kristen Carter spur him on in fucking Cheryl's ass as he thinks about assigning a 21 year old black domne to humiliate the pridefully arrogant white bitch and her daughter attending the college Lisa attends.

federiquitofederiquitoabout 5 years ago
GRACIAS

What joy it gives us, to see that you continue writing this wonderful story.

It's our favorite saga, of interracial sex.

Things we enjoy in this chapter:

1.- That the prostitution continues within this white teacher, in a school of black people (this subject is very morbid) and now it was with anal sex "

And we love (love) like her, "she is surprised!" (She doubts and resists) each of the new humiliations, to which they submit, domestication is very morbid.

We also like that in each chapter there is a new character, who dares to put his hand on the teacher (blows) now was the master Johnston, hopefully continue these tundas, for more black people.

2.- We like that the conversations that the characters hold are always very humiliating for Cheryl (and that produces a lot of morbidity)

Example of these talks:

A) .- "Have you told Rob about your new source of income?" To which Cheryl looked horrified in panic "No" she stammered "no, I did not do it" And the tears flowed back down her cheeks "the secrets are kept between the married couple

B) .- Do not you think I should know? To offer moral support? "I can not say it" he sobbed "I have broken the sanctity of marriage" he shouted "and I ...?" Paused as if searching for a word - "You're one of my whores" said Cheryl looked at her astonished knowing that what she was saying was true, but even so to hear him say it out loud and so direct was a blow to her, she looked at him defeated

C) .- Repeat after me "instructed.

- "I'm a whore who works for Claude" Cheryl again looked stunned, not wanting to say out loud, what he simply told her to say, but even knowing it was true, Fuck repeats said

D) .- "I'm a whore who works for Claude Johnston" repeated Cheryl, in a quick prayer monotonous and without any emotion, That's a beginning, she answered but now I need to listen with feeling and introduce yourself declare your name out loud with pride " I Cheryl Thomson "still stuttering

This is undoubtedly the most erotic dialogue we have read.

3.- We were amazed "but we also enjoy seeing Rob, the big black dicks.

4.- We are very pleased that Lisa, the white teen, is told racist insults, "sweet white flesh" and she has to accept them.

This character intrigues us what plans you have for your writer, for her in the future?

5.- We are waiting anxiously, to read the next chapter of this GREAT Adventure.

Federico from Mexico

wolvie01wolvie01about 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5 sent in.

I just published Chapter 5. Hopefully it will be approved soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolvie01@wolvie01
Fan of erotic literature as well as aspiring author. I've contributed to ideas for other and trying the whole story thing now.