The Janitor who was King Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolvie01
wolvie01
83 Followers

Rob froze as what he assumed was a giant cock behind him began to enter his asshole. He bit his lip to keep from screaming in pain as the cock began to plunge deep in his ass. He ashamedly also feared the pain was mixed with too much pleasure as his ass spread around the cock. Now he also guessed that this was the real reason his asshole was sore from the prior night. "Am I gay?" thought Rob as he enjoyed the feelings.

Just then, the body his face was near began rolling over and Rob had his face near the other person's cock. Knowing now was his jaw was also sore, Rob complied when he heard the other person's voice order him to "Open that mouth bitch!!" and the other man's large cock started entering Rob's mouth.

XVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXV

Lisa Thomson was doing her homework on her laptop at school when she saw the URGENT NOTICE FROM BURSAR email arrive in her inbox. "What could this be?" thought Lisa. She clicked on the email and saw, to her dismay and panic, that her tuition payment was not processed or didn't go through, so she still owed the entire tuition bill.

Lisa read further that if the balance was not paid, or a payment plan not set up, that she would be evicted from college housing and also kicked out of school. Lisa was confused. She called her father.

<RING> <RING>

Rob Thomson looked at his cell phone and saw his daughter was calling. "Hi honey," Rob said meekly as he was still embarrassed from the night before, "how are you?"

"Dad!" said Lisa in a panicked voice, "the school says the tuition wasn't paid! What is going on? They might kick me out!" she continued in a nervous and scared voice.

Rob's ego was crushed. He knew now he was failing his family. C.T. Conglomerate was swallowing up all his revenues and profits, and now his children might be thrown out of school. "Lisa honey," began Rob, "are there any work study programs to help you with tuition?" he asked.

"Work study?" asked Lisa incredulously, "What do you mean I have to work while in school daddy?" questioned Lisa somewhat in a spoiled tone.

"Honey," explained Rob, "it is just for a little while. There are some restructurings at my current company and I'm adjusting. I will get things back to normal soon," said Rob while he thought, "I hope..."

After the conversation with her father, Lisa went to her counselor. As she entered the office, the

counselor informed Lisa that while her tuition was in arrears, she could only see the counselors from the tuition aid side of the school. That made her nervous as she heard about rough groups over there. She didn't want to be kicked out of school though, so she went.

As Lisa walked towards the other office, she noticed most of the students in this side of campus (and it was a huge campus) were minority, especially black. Many of the African American boys had pants on too big without belts showing their asses. She tried to make her way to the guidance office as quietly and quickly as possible.

"Look at this sweet white meat," heard Lisa as she walked towards the staircase to the old building the other counselor told her she had to go. She looked around to see if she could see who said it, but in her vicinity were at least 10-15 large black guys who ranged in looks from muscular and tough to skinny and nerdy. She had no idea who said it as ALL of them were staring at her as if they could see through her clothing. Lisa felt very uncomfortable.

She found her way to the door and just as she was reaching to pull the door open, the door was kicked open from the inside and flew into her, knocking her backwards. She fell onto the ground and her legs splayed open, showing her panties as she wore a short mini-skirt. The catcalls from all the young black men were intense.

"Nice legs!" "Great panties!" "Wrap those legs around me honey!" "Those titties are more than a mouthful and I like it!" "Those titties would look nice wrapped around my black cock!"

Lisa shuddered and quickly regained her feet. Her books were scattered and as she scrambled to pick them up, she was surprised when the nerdy looking black guy, short, skinny, and glasses, bent over to help her get her books together. She gave him a curt smile, and started towards the door again. This time, the boy opened the door for her and she walked in.

"I'm J," said the young man, "things can get a little rough over here. I've seen you as I've walked to some classes but I guess I have different classes as you never in my class," he continued in a friendly way, making small talk.

Lisa stood nervously in front of 'J'. While she felt strange talking to this black guy, he did sort of protect her from the other larger guys. He didn't look so intimidating which was nice. The one other thing Lisa noticed about 'J' was that he looked her in the eye. Most of the college guys couldn't keep their heads looking forward, but instead wanted to stare at her breasts. It felt nice to be standing next to a guy who appreciated her as a person, even if he was black.

"I'm Lisa," answered Lisa, "I'm umm... embarrassed but my financial aid..."

"Lisa Thomson?" asked 'J' excitedly.

"Umm... yes, how did..." started Lisa.

"I'm sorry to cut you off, but I'm the student jobs assistant, so to speak. I try to get to know the potential student so we can best place the person in a job," explained 'J', "if that is what you need."

"I really hate this," complained Lisa, "but my dad says if I want to stay in school, I have to."

'J' eyed Lisa carefully without letting her know he was scoping her out. Her breasts were nice and full, probably 34DD's, she had a nice full ass and a small waist that did not appear to have had any childbirth, yet. She had nice legs, not too skinny, and not fat, but a nice muscular tone to them. And the mouth, it appeared functional and trainable.

"... so, that's my story 'J'," said Lisa to 'J' who had not heard a word she was saying.

"What a heart wrenching story," said 'J' empathetically without knowing anything Lisa said, "well, let's get to the office so I can let them know we've met up." 'J' then guided Lisa up the side stairs to an office labeled, Financial Aid and Counseling. 'J' took a pad from the person behind the desk and let the person know he was taking Lisa to the interview room.

"Please fill out this experience sheet," requested 'J' to Lisa. He actually knew she had no experience but wanted to further put the idea in her head that she was at his mercy for a job.

Lisa read through the questions. There were areas asking about machinery she had never worked with, like backhoes, tractors, to computer skills, which she didn't feel confident enough to put down. She handed 'J' back the questionnaire, almost empty. 'J' smiled as the application had been specifically designed for Lisa to emphasize how little in skills she had for normal jobs. The form omitted anything at which she was remotely good.

"Well Lisa," stated 'J' in a calm voice, with a disappointed tone, "there are only three jobs I can allow you to perform for tuition reimbursement, and the on pays too little (cafeteria worker part-time), so that leaves the remaining two."

Lisa was panicking as she had never really worked a job, and didn't want to be kicked out of school for being behind on payments, "What are the jobs 'J'?" she asked.

"Well Lisa, it really only looks like one job is good for you, nurse's assistant," explained 'J'. "The other job would involve working with three of the five boys who were rude to you earlier, so I don't think that is a great idea."

"You're right 'J'," said Lisa happily, "thank you for thinking of me."

"But of course, Lisa," stated 'J' calmly, "this is the best for everyone. I will contact the lead nurse to set your training up and then hopefully you can get started soon."

"Thank you 'J', I'm going to head to class now," said Lisa and she walked out the door.

As soon as Lisa walked out the door, 'J' picked up the phone and dialed a number... <ring> <ring>

"Yes, 'J', how can I help you?" asked the deep baritone voice of Claude Johnston.

"Sir," began 'J', "Lisa Thomson just completed her job selection. She will begin interning as a nurse's assistant soon."

"Good, good," said Claude's voice from the other end of the phone, "my nephew has been asking about his next nurse, and I'm happy it will be Cheryl Thomson's daughter."

XVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXVXV

She did make it through her morning classes, although the students did look at her strangely each time Claude flickered the egg and activating her sensations, but the time finally arose. and then she made her way down to Claude's office. Cheryl walked into Claude's office. She thought she heard Claude say something like, "Cheryl Thomson's daughter," but that couldn't be right.

"Claude?" she asked toward the form of Claude Johnston hanging up the phone.

An annoyed look fell over Claude's face, and he motioned for Cheryl to close the door, and at the moment he heard the door click shut, he suddenly appeared directly in front of Cheryl. She could not believe the speed with which he moved, for any age, but for an old man like Claude, she was shocked.

Claude raised his arm and before Cheryl had a chance to react, she felt the sting of his hand slapping her face, and her head rung and put her in a daze from the force of the blow.

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!!" bellowed Claude at Cheryl, "HOW ARE YOU TO ADDRESS ME?!?!?"

Still in a daze, Cheryl remembered quickly, and sobbed out tearfully, "MASTER JOHNSTON!! I'm so sorry Master Johnston!!"

Claude opened his hand in front of him, facing upward, and said, "Lè yo respire, ou tèt ou ak nanm yo m 'yo." [TRANSLATION: Upon inhaling, your mind and soul are mine] and he blew into the top of his hand and a powder flew into Cheryl's face to which she began coughing and sputtering but she had taken a big amount into her system.

Even in her daze, Cheryl asked, "Master Johnston, did you mention my daughter as I was entering?"

Claude smiled, and paused, letting the magic powder and spell continue to work away at the conscience and willpower of Cheryl, and he answered, "Yes, Cheryl, why do you ask?" and at that moment he began unbuckling his pants and letting them drop to the floor, his massive cock, the same size as the wooden cock Cheryl had swallowed in class, was extending in front of him. Cheryl couldn't take her eyes off of it. It was inhumanly large. But she had this feeling that she had to defend her daughter.

"She's my daughter, Master Johnston," started Cheryl in a plead, but after she finished that part of her thought, she couldn't remember why she should object or defend her daughter anymore.

"Yes Cheryl," stated Claude matter-of-factly, "she is YOUR daughter. She had large full breasts, not as nice as yours' as she hasn't had children, yet, and her hips and ass are well-formed as well. Isn't that the truth Mrs. Thomson?"

Cheryl's mind screamed at her that she should be offended with what Claude was saying, but for some reason, all she could do was nod her head in assent.

"Remove the dildo from your ass Mrs. Thomson," commanded Claude.

Cheryl reached back and began to pull out the dildo, until Claude stopped her and asked her to put it in again. "Come over here Cheryl," mentioned Claude, and he guided her to in between two mirrors. "Now pull it out."

Cheryl again reached back to pull out the dildo, but it was erotically strange to be in between the two mirrors. She could look straight ahead and see the reflection from the mirror behind her showing her hand pulling the large dildo from her ass. The eroticism of her asshole puckering and gripping the dildo being pulled from her ass created a strange tingling in her pussy. She had the dildo almost halfway out when Claude spoke again.

"Hold it there," commanded Claude and he walked towards Cheryl and began pouring lubricant on the dildo, and then he spoke, "now, push it in slowly two notches, then out one notch, then in three notches..."

Cheryl tried to do as Claude commanded while standing between the two mirrors. The strangeness of her, a professional woman, being reduced to plunging a massive dildo up her ass while being turned on watching herself do it was not lost on her emotions. The in and out action was causing a fire to build up in her pussy also, as the size of the dildo pushed her pussy together and caused friction on her clit. Cheryl was in disbelief that the tinges of an orgasm were building inside of her.

Claude rushed upon her again, turning her around so her hands were placed on a desk, leaning forward. She felt something large and hard pressuring upon her asshole. It had a fleshy feeling and she felt it pushing inside of her. She realized it must be Claude's cock and she resigned herself to whatever fate befell her, whether it was being ripped in two, death from fucking, or whatever else might happen.

Cheryl grimaced in expectant pain as she feel the massive fleshy tube spreading her asshole apart. To her surprise, although she felt a stretching unlike that which she had ever felt, the daze in her brain didn't register the pain. Instead, as if her body had been trained to like this, Cheryl felt the pressure of Claude's massive cock spreading her asshole so wide, that the internal space between her ass and pussy was completely filled and the friction against her clit was activated. Contrary to the expected pain, Cheryl's body racked with pleasure as her body had never been so full in such a new way.

As Claude continued to pound his fat, hard, incredible cock into Cheryl's ass, Cheryl began to fall limply against the desk she was bent over. <SLAP> <SLAP> <SLAP> was the sound of Claude's belly as he thrust in and out of Cheryl's ass. "Mrs. Thomson," stated Claude as he continued fucking Cheryl, "I have plans for you, which is why your income has dropped, ungh, ungh, yes, you bitch, your ass is meant to be ripped open by my cock!!"

Cheryl, while on one hand was glad she wasn't being orally raped daily [See earlier chapters of The Janitor is King], she was concerned about these new plans. Well, concerned wasn't really the word, her mind and body was a total mush of fuck jelly right now.

"You see Cheryl," continued Claude, "I think Lisa is going to make the perfect income replacement for you and Rob. And Rob is really a disappointment," finished Claude as his cock seemed to grow even thicker and harder and Cheryl felt jet after jet of cum pumping inside her ass as she collapsed like a lifeless doll on the floor next to the desk. Cheryl knew she should object to something, but could only lay there on the floor, cum dripping out of her ass.

[End of Chapter 4]

wolvie01
wolvie01
83 Followers
12