All Comments on 'The Janitor's Closet'

by MarieProvost

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

My reaction to this story would be WAY different if your husband hadn't been the one that started the cheating and hadn't been caught before besides. That's bullshit and anybody who thinks it isn't has never been cheated on after been forgiving enough to allow for one slip up.

I'm one guy who think you sound sexy. Maybe that's because every other woman in these stories has knockout bodies and is a flawless beauty, and that doesn't fit ,many women. You sound real and I suspect that you're too hard on yourself.

Loved the way that he ended up doing want you had probably done a whole of times without knowing it, lapping up somebody's else's juices. Again I like it because you didn't make me do it or even want him at all. I'm going to go back and read some of your other stories because if they are anything like this I'm going to enjoy my morning off.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 11 years ago
absolutely great

I loved it , I can relate enjoying the black cock for sure , fabulous story

has to be true (I guess) I want more from you , I too am lookin up others u have done, Now you have real life experience bless you. I also know u will be enjoying ray often from now on from experience probably several times a week

lol

go for it

u are loving

get all u can I know I am befor I get too old

maybe we never get too old

maybe always be a young black stud wanting some old white pussy to breed lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Nasty Story

"My lips were sliding down Ray's cock, past the ridge of the glans and further down while my mouth was forced to open wider as the shaft thickened. I felt the tip of his dick touch the back of my throat and I stopped, pausing for a second when I saw how much of the veiny monster still remained untouched by my saliva, until pulling my lips back down to the tip again."

Nice descriptive turn of erotica. Great job - I always love the sobering (and often slobbering) moment in these types of stories when the person realizes that they might have bitten off more than they can chew ... yet still they rise!

Nice nasty story. I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Memory alert

Thanks for a truly erotic story that carries the "ring of truth" about it....enough so that it reminded me of Sylvia, a cafeteria worker in the College where I taught. There's something about the contrast of black on white that adds to the experience. I'll be reading more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why???

Why is it with all these interracial stories...is that the white hubby always cums in a couple of minutes and the wife can't feel him....that's bullshit, make it more realistic please.. I am white and I can last for at least 20 or 25 minutes before I cum....and I am 7 and half inches with a 6 and half inch circumference...and I fucked a girl who just broke up with her well hung ex ( who she told me had a 11 inch black dick ) and I could feel her easily and wasn't loose and she could feel me too....So, this is all crap, how the wife can't feel her white hubby after she screwed a well hung black guy....

Reiner43Reiner43over 9 years ago
Well done!

Amazingly well written. Good plot, great erotic description, and very realistic. I'm going to read the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds true to me

This is a really well written story. My life was similar. At age 50 plus my drop dead gorgeous wife who did not look her age at all acquired a young black musician half her age as a lover. They were inseparable for the last twenty years she worked for the Red Cross and retired at age seventy two. She reported he was well hung; he must have been since he fathered five children by women to whom he was not married before he was twenty three. I had the normal 5 inches of a WASP. Six months after she had retired and moved to her own apartment (his), her lover died of a ruptured cerebral aneurysm. In his will he left her everything including some songs which she had published and two of them became hits including one he had dedicated to her. Needless to say, she has come crawling back to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whats with the tiny, minute-man white guy trope? Very tired and threadbare. The author can write, so why not much better? And that his girlfriend was boinking a black guy would come out sooner or later. What a fool both the characters are: his tom-catting and her poor choices too. Too bad the author didn't explore the consequences better. Like negative outcomes, followed by meeting years later to reflect on them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous