The Janitor's Girl Pt. 06

Story Info
Heather wants something more from the old black janitor.
2.1k words
4.45
18.3k
18

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6

To Heather, every day seemed better than the last but she wanted more. Something was missing. Her body longed for more, she knew what it was, though she kept it to herself even in her own mind.

With every kiss, she felt a strange warmth in her belly that seemed to radiate with little hints of electricity down to her womanly parts and up to her nipples. She made a habit of pressing her breasts against him, dragging them softly across his arms, and sometimes even smothering his face between them. The feeling of her breasts touching his body made her sensitive nipples harden with desire. Trembling and breathless, she'd pull away from his lips and lean against him, holding him close, feeling the hardness of his arousal against her body.

One day, one of the few she'd spent in her own house, she watched a Jerry Springer-like talk show dedicated entirely to interracial marriages. The people and their situations were stupid and inane but they got her mind moving in a direction she'd been dwelling on quite a bit over the past year, ever since she'd met Darnell.

Going to her room, she closed the door and opened up her laptop. She went on internet and typed "interracial" and blushed fiercely when all the sites that came up were porno sites. She couldn't help herself though, they fascinated her, making her stomach flutter and jump with excitement... the same sensations she'd felt when she'd fist pulled Darnell's pants down to take care of his injury and smelled his musky scent and when she'd seen his obvious arousal at her touch on several different occasions.

Squirming in her chair, she pressed her legs together, producing yet another pleasurable sensation, and started coasting through different sites. Breathing rapidly, she found a site dedicated solely to sex between black men and white women. Not just white, but blonde women. She was caught. She knew she shouldn't be looking at this trash. And trash it was, but she just couldn't help herself.

Her mother wasn't due home for a few more hours, she'd finished her homework, done her chores and she'd planned on calling Darnell later, maybe paying him a visit. She might still do that but right now she wanted to focus on the feelings inside her quivering belly, the flashes of lightning whenever she brought her hand down to the warmth of her womanhood.

She watched several teasers and finally got up to fetch her purse and change out of her clothes and into one of Darnell's t-shirts she'd taken from his place. She felt closer to him when she wore it. She had a feeling that tonight she'd feel closer to him than ever.

Taking out one of her many credit cards, knowing that her mom would never look at the itemized bill, she purchased access to everything on the site.

Sweating lightly but steadily and trembling with the naughtiness and wrongness of it and the chance she might get caught, she watched several movies. She tried to find ones with girls that looked like her. She found a lot of them. There wasn't a single one of anyone who looked like Darnell, though. All of the black men were big, muscular guys ... except for their ... black 'equipment' ... they didn't interest her much.

What's wrong with me, she thought yet again. How can I be so crazy about him? We're so different, so wrong for each other, such complete opposites. So why can't I stop wanting him?

She tried to figure it out in her mind.

Is it because he saved me from getting raped?

No, I don't think so.

He's lonely and he's a janitor. He's been a janitor most of his life, he's never going to be anything else.

I just know that I love him. I want to be with him, I want to make him happy. I want us both to be happy.

Until I met him I didn't realize what it was I wanted. As stupid and senseless as the whole situation between us is I just can't help it, I can't get him out of my mind. Look at what I'm doing right now. I'm looking at porn like a horny teenage boy and the only one I can picture myself with is him.

She just couldn't help herself, the emotions she felt for him were ... inescapable.

Why should I fight it? Maybe this is just the way it was meant to be. My dad always told me that everything happens for a reason that some things are just meant to be. My heart wants him, my body wants him ... so I'm going to be with him.

She didn't care that he was old, black, bald, that his broad face had several chins, that he had a very large and broad nose and nostrils, that his lips were thick, that his large watery eyes bulged somewhat, or that he was so short and round.

He clearly didn't meet the public's standards of male beauty, but for a reason she couldn't define he met hers. To her, he was beautiful. When she looked at him, the beauty of his soul made him irresistible. He was constantly on her mind, all she wanted was to be with him.

Done internalizing, she turned her attention back to those movies.

She watched several movies of beautiful blonde women having sex with big black men. Faces smiled welcomingly as they looked up at their black lovers... sucking mouths engulfing them, pumping them, draining them. Their legs spread invitingly as they begged to be "fucked."

That was another thing she learned, the meaning behind many of the words she'd heard over the years ... fuck, cock, pussy, blow job, cum, among others.

She learned much that first night, much of it about herself.

Her body trembled with unfulfilled desire as she watched until finally she leaned back in her chair and brought her hands down to her crotch hesitantly but she was so turned on after an hour of watching these movies that she had to have some relief. She touched her clitoris and the almost electric jolt of pleasure that went through her body made her thrust her hips up uncontrollably. It was a pleasurable thrill she had never experienced, she had never even know was possible, and she wanted more.

Standing, she removed her underwear and, leaning back on her chair, spread her legs. It was a strange feeling to sit there in the same position as the women on the videos she was watching. It felt both right and wrong, yet it was so thrilling. Her body was so aroused it felt like a roiling lighting storm, with electric jolts of electric pleasure flashing through her flushed and heated body.

After a bit of experimentation, she eagerly used her hands to bring herself to orgasm. She saw the blonde women use their fingers on their clits, their hands blurring as they moved them back and forth. Saw them thrust several fingers inside themselves. She copied what she saw, though she didn't stick as much inside herself as they did, her hymen was unbroken and she was scared to go too far. Yet it didn't take her long to find the spots on her body that elicited the most pleasure. She was a quick learner.

Her eyes glued to the monitor, she decided that she loved watching these women swallow the men's juices, loved watching the men thrust their huge black cocks inside them and cum inside them.

She was a trembling mess when she heard her mother's car in the driveway, heard the slam the front door when she came inside and the sound of the keys being thrown on the table.

"Heather, are you home?" her mother shouted up the stairs.

"I'm here mom," Heather answered putting her clothes on hurriedly and putting everything away.

Weeks went by and she learned more and more. Though they didn't interest her as much, she saw threesomes, gang bangs and S&M stuff. She watched intently as beautiful blonde after beautiful blonde gave the black men blow jobs. She also experimented with her body, touching herself in different spots and in different ways ... always imagining that it was Darnell's hands touching her.

She never knew there were so many different kinds of positions and, blushing fiercely, wondered curiously how it would feel to have Darnell's cock inside her. She watched the men cum in the blonde women's mouths, pussies, and even in their ass.

Those images were always on her mind when she was with Darnell and it was all she could do to keep herself from jumping on him. But she didn't allow her urges to get the better of her, though on occasion she did brush her hand "accidentally" against the huge hard bulge in his pants that was so evident when they kissed. Sometimes she would press herself against him so she could feel that hardness against her body.

But she was scared to do anything and she knew he was too much of a nice guy and a gentleman to go further than they already had. As it was, he kept telling her that what they were doing was wrong though the gleam in his eyes belied his words when he looked at her.

"Girl, why are you wasting your time with me?" he'd said after a particularly long sensuously erotic kiss. "You're young and beautiful. Why don't you go find yourself a good-looking white boy and make him your boyfriend?"

Smiling, she said "I'm good, I've already got a boyfriend and he makes me very happy. I just wish he'd stop trying to get rid of me."

"You really think I'm beautiful," she asked.

Shaking his head, belly bouncing merrily, he laughed.

Several weeks later, after spending nearly three hours on a Saturday night watching porno movies and bringing herself to orgasm more than a few times, she decided she needed to stop. Her horniness was driving herself crazy ... it was all she would think about lately.

Quickly she logged off of everything, shut down her laptop and dressed herself. She decided to wear something she'd had for a while but hadn't worn. She'd bought it at Fredrick's of Hollywood after she'd seen Darnell's reaction when they'd walked by the store's window at the mall. It was a small slinky white dress. The soft material fit like a second skin over the curves of her body. Nope, she couldn't wear this out, her mom would ask here where she was going dressed like that. She'd just wear some shorts and a tank top and take the dress with her.

She went down the stairs slowly, hoping she could get out of the house without seeing her mom but there she was at the foot of the stairs.

"Hi mom," she said. "How was work today?"

"Hi, honey," she answered, looking intently at her. "Same old, same old. Hey, are you feeling okay? You look a little flushed."

Putting a hand to her forehead she said "and you feel warm too. Where are you going?"

"Don't worry, I'm not sick, I just finished practicing my forms so I'm still a little hot," she lied, her cheeks flaming hot again.

"I'm going over to Darnell's," she continued. "I promised I'd hang out with him tonight."

"Isn't it kind of late to go over there?" her mom said.

"Mom, it's Saturday night. He watches movies 'til late on Saturday nights," she said. "I was going to ask you if it's okay for me to spend the night."

Dawn stared at her. She watched Heather's skin go back to that flawless peaches and cream color envied by so many women. She met her blue eyes, her pupils were dilated and she seemed nervous.

"What's going on with you Heather?" she asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Mom, everything's fine," she answered testily. "It was just a long day and I'm ready to go relax, watch some movies and eat some popcorn."

"Okay then. Go on," her mom said, pacified. "You have everything you need in your bag? Toothbrush, change of clothes, whatever?"

"Yes mom, I've got everything I need," she answered as she walked out the front door.

Dawn looked after her at the closed door. Her mind a swirl of thoughts and concern.

Damn it, she thought. If I didn't know any better I'd think that daughter of mine is in love with the old fat janitor. She couldn't be. Could she?

To be continued...