All Comments on 'The Janitor's Girl Pt. 06'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
knickerlover13knickerlover13over 1 year ago

we both loved this hot well written story , made my wifes knickers a bit wet , more please soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good!

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Pleaseee publish the next chapter ASAP.

This slow burn kills me 😢

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Please publish the next chapter ASAP. If not within minutes. The sloe burn kills me 😢 LOL.

Can't wait to read how Heather offers herself to Darnell and how Darnell gets conflicted l, but also very aroused and questioning how the future will be like for both of them.

And how Darnell finally surrenders to his lust and his love for Heather and they will finally make love for the first time. How Darnell teaches Heather to have sex for the first time, how Heather gets nervous when Darnell deflowers her and gets her cherry popped with Darnell's old big fat black cock.

And also please provides the story from Darnell's POV, like u did in the first chapter of these forbidden interracial love story. It'll be so exciting and so hot for sure.

Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the story you are writing. It's unexpected and very engaging. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
May 11, 2024 I have to admit, I was surprised at how poorly the conclusion of Jennifer's Vacation was received. Whatever, it was fun to write. Good or bad, I went where my imagination took me. Still working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." Slow going but it's moving al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES