The Janitor's Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both started talking at the same time

"What do you mean your house?" "When did you get a house?" "Why don't you live there?" "How long have you had it?"

He told them about the house. His mother had left it to him about ten years ago when she died, it was in good condition, in a good area, on a decent plot of land, he owned it free and clear, there was no one living in it, he liked living at the school because it was convenient.

They started talking with each other again and he listened, admiring their similarities and noting their differences. Comparing them and counting himself lucky to even be in the room with them.

He focused on their conversation when they started talking about their marriage. Neither of them wanted anything big. They didn't even bother to ask him what he wanted. Not that it really mattered to him. Big wedding, little intimate ceremony... it didn't make one bit of difference to him. He still couldn't believe the prettiest little white girl in the world wanted to marry him.

He fixated on the beautiful young blonde girl and felt himself harden as the memory of the previous night replayed in his mind's eye. He could feel his cock pierce her hymen with a quick thrust. He was his big black cock streaked with her bright virgin's blood and his thick white semen as he pulled it out of her. He squirmed uncomfortably in his stool and put his hands on his lap to cover the rising bulge in his trousers.

The girls didn't notice.

His attention shifted back to them again.

"Mom, stop stalling," Heather said exasperatedly. "Do we have your blessing or not?"

She stared at her mom anxiously, wondering what she'd do if she said no. She was leaning forward, looking pleadingly into her eyes.

Dawn stared back just as intently... she motioned Darnell to come close and took one of their hands in each of hers.

Heather knew what was coming and started bouncing on the balls of her feet in barely concealed excitement.

"You have my blessing," Dawn said intently, looking deep into her daughter's bright blue eyes. "I wish you both all the happiness in the world."

Heather squealed and hugged her hard then released her.

Dawn turned to Darnell and stared deep into his mud brown eyes.

"Promise me you'll take care of her, you'll never let anything happen to her and you'll do everything you can to make her happy," she demanded calmly.

He nodded somberly.

"Okay then," she said. "You two have my blessing... for what it's worth."

----------------------------------

~Heather~

Heather was insistent they get married right away by a justice of the peace at city hall. No matter how much Dawn argued, she couldn't change her daughter's mind. She and Darnell would apply for the marriage license the very next day and get married two days after.

It was all happening very fast.

They talked details... they'd invite Master Feng, her best friend Kim, one of the nurses they'd befriended at the hospital, and her two sisters who probably wouldn't be able to come, it was too short notice... they'd cater a nice meal... hire a DJ. There was a lot to do.

The next day, birth certificates and IDs in hand, Heather and Darnell went directly to city hall to apply for a marriage license. They spent nearly four hours there. Heather finally got to see firsthand what her mother and Darnell tried to tell her about racism and prejudice.

The bureaucratic catch-farts at city hall refused to believe Heather wanted to marry the ugly old black man. They tried separating them, arguing with them, bullying them. They even threatened to call the police, though they couldn't explain what that would accomplish since the two of them were legal adults and there of their own free will. There was also the legal fact that interracial marriage wasn't illegal.

Finally, Heather called her mom who came and somehow got everything straightened out and booked a justice of the peace to officiate the marriage ceremony two days after. They had to wait at least 24 hours once they got the marriage license.

Months before, Heather had bought a snug, off-white, plunging neckline dress that ended four inches above her knees with a built in strapless bra... it hugged her curves like a soft silken glove. It was slit at the side to reveal a long shapely leg and rounded hip. She'd had it slightly altered so the tops of her full round breasts didn't burst out if she breathed too deep. It looked as if it had been tailor made just for her.

Over the next two days all three of them were all constantly busy.

Heather and Darnell found little time to be alone, but they still found a way.

The night they got their marriage license, all three of them stayed up late watching a movie. As usual, Heather and Darnell sat together on the big couch and Dawn sat on a recliner chair next to the sofa angled towards the TV.

It had been a busy day and the movie turned out to be uninspired. Dawn fell asleep ten minutes in.

Heather draped herself against Darnell, an arm around him, her head leaning on his round shoulder, and a slender white hand resting on his lap. Her long legs were drawn up, making her a tight ball against him.

She was tired. The whole ordeal at city hall had been very stressful and she felt worn out. Her shoulders felt tight and her head ached.

She looked over at her mom.

Fast asleep. She was facing them with her head resting on the back of her chair, relaxed, breathing deeply.

She looked at Darnell, he was watching the screen attentively, his dark skin seemed to absorb the light around him. His round pockmarked face was relaxed. His thick lips were slightly parted and his wide nostrils flared occasionally. She noted his heavy jowls, the fat wobbly chins, the day's worth of beard, the shiny bald head, the wide pores and blackheads.

She looked down at his broad flabby chest. He had no muscle tone, though he was as strong as an ox. She looked down further at his fat round belly. It was nearly as wide around as a 55 gallon drum and hung down partway over his crotch. She liked his big belly. She'd particularly enjoyed it when he rested it on her own flat toned belly.

She soaked in every ugly detail and felt herself moisten. Her breathing increased. She'd deny his ugliness to her dying day to anybody who called him ugly but she knew he was ugly and it drove her crazy. His incredible ugliness excited and aroused her.

She blushed hotly at the memory of his hard black cock pulsing inside her, the day he'd fucked her for the first time... at the weight of his belly pressed against her... his hot breath on her chest as he devoured her breasts and sucked her nipples... the taste of his thick tongue in her mouth... the intense lust in his eyes.

She knew just what she needed to relax.

She turned to look into his face as she slid her slender hand up his thick thigh, tracing the length of his limp cock gently with her slim fingers. She glanced at her mom again making sure she was still asleep. She'd almost caught her several times in the past doing just what she was doing now.

When she turned back to Darnell, he was looking at her intently, his dark glassy eyes reflecting the moving images on the TV screen. He glanced at her mom with a slight tilt of his head and wobble of his chins. Brows creased, he shook his head.

She leaned in close to his ear and whispered, soft as breath, "She won't wake up. She's a heavy sleeper."

She knew her mother was no such thing, but the thought of having sex with Darnell right in front of her, with the possibility of getting caught, made her tremble with excitement. She knew it was wrong, undeniably wrong, but at this moment she was ready to throw caution to the wind.

She felt his member lengthen and thicken as her slim white fingers gently traced the length of his cock over his pants, lingering and circling the thick helmet before sliding up and down the length of him again, squeezing its girth and applying pressure in key places. She also took a moment to fondle his enormous balls, the things responsible for making so much cum.

She glanced over at her mom again.

Was she really going to have sex with Darnell right in front of her? Just the thought of it made a shiver of excitement run down her spine. She trembled and felt all the hairs on her body stand on end. She'd been wet before but now her quivering pussy was virtually slobbering.

Darnell's hand covered hers, stopping her teasing touch.

She looked into his eyes and leaned in to whisper, "We just need to be quiet is all," then shook his hand off and continued arousing him.

Oh yeah. They were going to do this alright. They were going to have sex right in front of her sleeping mother.

She was sitting on the side of the couch next to her her.

In her lust-filled state, the thought of her mother watching them, of getting caught was such an irresistible turn on that she got up, went to turn on the kitchen light she could see them better if she woke. She prodded Darnell to scooch over so he was closer to her mom, put her hands on his knees, spread his legs and then knelt submissively between them.

Her mouth watered at the thought of sucking him. It always did. He loved sucking his big black cock. She loved the taste of him, the feel of his enormous member filling her mouth, the way the bulging veins pulsed in her hands and against her lips as she slid her mouth up and down the length of him, she liked to see his reaction when she teased his most sensitive spots.

She wished she could record herself as she got ready to suck his cock with her mom sitting in the chair next to them. She loved watching herself please him. It turned her on... no, it made her nearly insane with lust to see herself sucking his big black monster cock and knowing her mom was there made the whole situation even more arousing.

She looked up at him, widening her large blue eyes, trying to look scared and innocent. She knew he liked that. He'd told her so many times in the past.

Her slender hands reached up, deftly unbuttoned his pants and gently lowered the zipper. His club-like cock lay along the length of his left leg, bulging obscenely against dark boxer briefs he wore, pulsing erratically to the rapid beat of his heart. It was nearly as thick as her wrist and as long as her forearm.

At the thought, she pressed her slender arm against it. She was partly right. It was a bit thicker than her wrist and as long as her forearm. That was saying much, she was a tall girl with long arms and long legs. If she were to guess, she'd say his cock was probably just a hair under a foot long.

She absolutely loved the giant black monster. She'd gotten to know it intimately over the past few months. She knew every hair, every bulging vein, every ridge and bump, every fold of skin. She'd kissed, licked and sucked every inch of it dozens of times.

She'd measure it once they were married.

Her mouth filled with saliva as she pulled his underwear down slowly, pausing as he braced to lift up his hips, giving her a chance to lower it past his ass, but waited to pull the front down.

She ran her fingers gently up and down the length of him again over his underwear, wanting to extend the excitement, to lengthen the reveal. He squirmed under her touch and glanced wearily at Dawn to reassure himself she was still asleep.

Heather ran her fingers through his tightly-curled steel gray pubic hair poking like wires over the top of his underwear as she reached up and hooked her fingers on the waistband, slowly pulling it down inch by inch, teasing both him and herself with her slowness. As the elastic band slid down his length, her long white fingers trailed teasingly along the black skin of his cock.

She loved their differences. Her white hands contrasted startlingly with his dark skin... yet another thing about him that turned her on.

Her mouth was open slightly and she didn't notice the string of drool that dribbled from the edge of her mouth down to her heaving chest to soak into her shirt, right on her pert left nipple. She was breathing fast and ragged, her firm breasts rising and falling rapidly. The soft pink shirt she wore was dented enticingly by her dark swollen nipples. Her body was so sensitized that she'd swear she could feel every thread of the material rasp against her sensitive skin.

She gasped as the enormous black cock sprang suddenly free of his underwear. The foreskin-covered tip hit her on the chin and trailed up the contours of her face leaving a wet trail of precum in its wake. Smiling, she loudly slurped in her saliva and gripped the mammoth black cock with both slender hands, marveling that her fingertips couldn't meet as they encircled his girth.

She wondered how the huge thing could fit so perfectly inside her.

Its tip had plumbed the very depths of her.

She'd never felt any other, but she knew without a shadow of a doubt that Darnell's black cock was meant for her.

Somehow, they fit together perfectly, like two jigsaw puzzle pieces... or better yet, like a black and white yin and yang symbol.

----------------------------------

~Dawn~

Dawn woke at her daughter's gasp. She held still and listened. She could hear Heather and Darnell breathing hard, fast and ragged. She opened her eyes into slits and saw Heather kneeling submissively between the old black man's knees as he sat back in the couch. Light from the TV and from the kitchen lit them well. She could see every agonizing detail. Agonizing? More like exciting... or wicked?

She held still, watching and waiting. She felt blood suffuse her clit and pussy and became instantly wet with arousal.

She didn't move a muscle, though her breathing increased as her excitement intensified at the vision before her.

She saw Heather glance at her then return her attention to the enormous black cock throbbing mesmerizingly before her wide blue eyes.

----------------------------------

~Darnell~

Darnell looked down his big black belly at the beautiful blonde girl kneeling between his legs. Her long, platinum blonde hair flowed down her back like a silken curtain. She'd taken a moment to tuck it behind her ears before leaning forward, pink wet mouth open slightly. He offhandedly noticed that her eyebrows and her eyelashes were a blonde the same shade as her hair.

From past experience, he knew he didn't have to do a thing. This girl... his girl... his fiancé? was more than eager and willing to make him cum without any help from him.

She looked like a worshiper at an unholy altar.

His mammoth black cock throbbed before her like an unholy idol and she looked at it with adoring worshipful eyes, eyes that seemed to glow an eerie luminous blue whenever she was sexually aroused... as she most obviously was at this moment.

She looked at him with seemingly innocent frightened eyes. She always played it up for him. She knew how much she liked it when she did that.

----------------------------------

~Heather~

Heather let out a low whine of lust as she leaned forward, opening her mouth and flicking out her small pink tongue to lick the slimy black foreskin bunched up around his huge purple helmet. This was her favorite part whenever she sucked him. She loved watching his eyes and face when she gave him that first lick. They always bulged and his ugly face tightened into a horrifying jowl-shaking grimace.

She loved the taste of him, salty and strangely bitter, and the smell of him, musky and sweaty, but most of all she loved the look of him. God she loved his ugliness.

She knew how much he liked it when she gave him a blow job and she loved pleasuring him. It also turned her on to no end to worship his huge black cock with her mouth. His pleasure and of course, his copious salty bitter cum were the only rewards she wanted or needed, though she didn't mind it if he went down on her either.

She stood high on her knees, wrapped her slender hands firmly around the tip of his cock, coated her palms with his slimy precum and angled it towards her mouth, then, as she pulled down on his foreskin exposing the dark purple helmet, she plunged her wide open mouth down onto it.

Sucking hard, she twisted her head in circles and scrubbed the sensitive underside of his cockhead with her firm little tongue. Her lips were stretched into a thin red O ring around his black cock's massive girth.

He stared down at her and loved how distorted her beautiful face looked with his enormous black cock stretching her mouth wide open.

With a low moan of pleasure, Darnell grabbed a handful of her shining hair in a callused black hand and pushed her face down on his cock while thrusting his hips up to meet her.

She gagged and drew back a little, bracing her hands against his fat thighs, then surrendered and submissively allowed him to thrust her face at his cock. She let him control her. She WANTED him to control her.

He powerfucked her face, lunging his cock at her and thrusting her face down onto him.

She gargled, gagged, and choked and made sloppy and wet glag, glurg, glug sounds as the long blonde hair he wasn't gripping in his pudgy black hand whipped back and forth around her.

Heather rolled her streaming eyes towards his ugly face and, had she been able to, would have smiled at the look of absolute mad desperation on it. His face was set in a grimace of lust so consuming that it fairly radiated from him. His thick lips were drawn back exposing large yellow teeth gritting tightly together, his jaw muscles were bunched and clenched and his dark black face was shiny and dripping with sweat.

It seemed to go on forever but only lasted a few minutes.

He was panting and puffing like a pumping bellows.

Finally, she braced her hands against his thighs again and pushed herself back from him, letting him know he needed to stop.

He wasn't so lost in his lust that he kept at it. He knew he'd hurt her if he kept going. This wasn't the first time this had happened.

He let her hair go and fell back while Heather drew her head back slowly. Her lips eventually let his thick cock go with a loud wet popping sound.

Lost in their lust, they'd completely forgotten about Dawn, abandoning all attempts to silence.

----------------------------------

~Dawn~

Dawn had abandoned all attempts to appear asleep.

She watched as Heather's mouth let Darnell's huge phallus go with a loud wet pop.

Both she and her daughter watched the old man's huge black cock sway and bounce then come to a stop, pulsing rapidly to his heartbeat. It stood erect, thick, long and shining wetly down half its considerable length, wet with her daughter's saliva and his precum.

Heather's slim white hands, slimy with his precum, held it at the base. She looked up and stared into his eyes, her own innocent and wide, pursed her full lips into a kiss and slapped her face repeatedly with his hard black cock. She smacked herself hard enough to leave long pink lines on her face which faded after a few moments.

Dawn couldn't take it. She thrust her hands under her underwear and, with one hand she rubbed her swollen aching clit, while the other plunged two slender fingers deep inside her hungry empty pussy.

Her own wide blue eyes stared, captivated by the incredible scene before her.

She moaned as she came.

Heather and Darnell paused to look at her and watched her throw her head back and moan in passion as she kept cumming and cumming and cumming. Her eyes closed and the image of her daughter slapping her beautiful white face with Darnell's huge shiny black cock dominated her thoughts making her writhe in lust.

The fingers in her pussy found her G-spot, directly across from her clit, and rubbed and pressed against it while the fingers of her other hand blurred with the speed with which she rubbed her swollen and aching clit.