The Janitor's Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head was thrown back and the cords on her neck stood in stark relief as nearly every muscle in her body contracted as she came.

As her body calmed, she felt a pair of hands caressing her, comforting her, soothing her, bringing her down from her orgasm gently and gradually. They caressed her face, her neck, her shoulders, her chest, down the sides of her sensitive breasts to her belly and finally her outer thighs. Another pair of hands joined them, hard and callused but just as gentle.

The gentle hands eventually disappeared and she lay there with her eyes closed, weak and spent, but languorously relaxed.

She heard whispers and, opening her eyes, turned to see Heather standing on her knees on the couch, straddling Darnell thick black body, a long shapely leg on either side of the old man.

Her daughter's lovely face was turned towards her. She was gloriously naked and the old man's black hands contrasted sharply as they squeezed her firm white tits together, rubbing a thick black thumb up and down on one hard red nipple while his thick lips enveloped and sucked on the other.

Their eyes met.

She watched as Heather guided the old fat man's shiny purple cockhead to the lips of her swollen pink pussy. She rubbed it up and down, spreading his precum and nuzzling it between her nether lips, looking for and finding the entrance to her honeypot.

----------------------------------

~Heather~

Heather had watched her mom cum so gloriously that she'd felt the need to go to her, to soothe her and gentle her back to earth, but her own body was in need. She needed to be filled. Watching her mother cum from watching her suck her man's big black cock had pushed her own lust and need into overdrive.

She'd slapped Darnell's hands away from her mother's body and pushed and bullied him back onto the couch. She was so incredibly horny, so turned on that she had to have his big virile black cock deep inside her NOW. She needed it, was starved for it, and ached for it, her body felt hollow without it. She needed him to fill her... to fill her with his big black cock... to fill her with his cum.

She stripped off her shirt and shorts, nearly tearing her clothes in her urgency, then straddled Darnell's thick body. He leaned back against the cushions watching her, occasionally turning to look wearily at her mother.

She sat on his thighs and pumped his black cock with her pale hands. The whole situation with her mom had been so exciting that the old man hadn't lost his erection. She then stood on her knees and looked over at her mom just as she opened her eyes.

She didn't know why she did what she did. She was just so turned on and the depravity of fucking Darnell right in front of her was so wicked and wanton that she just couldn't help herself.

She rubbed the bulbous tip of Darnell's hard cock on her nether lips and placed him at her entrance. She could feel his thumb rubbing her sensitive nipple and his thick lips pursed around the other, sucking and liking her sensitive flesh teasingly.

Never taking her eyes off her mother, she pushed against the thick shaft demanding entry into her body. She felt her nether lips part and grip tightly to the old man's thick cockhead, slimed with precum, spit and her own juices, and just 'pop' suddenly inside her.

"Ughh, ahhh," she moaned, unaware she'd sounded almost exactly like her mom as she'd cum. She kept her eyes glued to her mother's face, watching her lick her lips slowly as Darnell's purple helmeted cockhead disappeared inside her.

She turned to watch Darnell devour her dark pink nipples and felt him thrust his hips towards her, sinking another two or so inches further inside her. She felt his curved helmet drag along and then rest on her G-spot. She didn't really know that the cluster of nerves at her clit extended to the edge of the top wall of her pussy, an inch or so past her entrance. All she knew is that it felt so damn good.

She leaned back, pulling her nipple from his sucking mouth, braced her hands on his thick thighs and looked down past his drooping belly at their intimate connection. Her tiny flushed pussy was stretched around his thick black girth. She took a second to admire how their pubic hair blended together, soft blonde mixed with wiry steel gray.

She watched entranced as the skin of her pussy was pushed in towards her as his hips thrust up and more of his big black cock sank into her. She felt her red swollen clit scrape against his thick ridged rod and twisted and bucked at the amazing sensations this caused.

She was lost as she took more and more of his long thick cock inside her. She rocked on him, still leaning back and holding on to his thighs. She felt his callused hands caress her hot and sweaty skin, slide up her wide hips, her tiny waist and up over her slick round breasts. He pulled her nipples whenever she sank herself down onto him.

Their bodies churned against each other, driving and thrusting. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, concentrating on the pleasure of his cock... the pleasure of being filled by him... the pleasure of being possessed by him.

She was lost in that pleasure and didn't hear he mom stand from the sofa chair, strip her clothes off just as urgently as she had, sit next to Darnell and put a hand on his sweaty black chest. He responded to her touch by throwing an arm around her waist and drawing her to him then kissing her fiercely.

A strange sound penetrated Heather's consciousness and she sat up, bracing her slender white hands on Darnell's fat black belly, and looked at him. She cried out as he thrust upward one final time and bottomed out inside her, but the sight of him and her mother kissing passionately added yet one more element of lust to this encounter.

She churned her hips, rose up on her knees until his thick cock almost popped out then let her body weight plunge her down onto him until his hard cock was nestled deep inside her tightly clasping pussy. She could feel every ridge, every vein, every bump, every swell of him drag along her slickly wet pussy walls. Pussy walls that gripped him tightly and didn't want to let go.

She loved the feel of him inside her. She'd felt him inside her only once before but she knew now that she was addicted. He was going to have a hard time keeping her off him.

She watched his left hand leave her breast and latch on to her mother's. It squeezed and teased her flesh. She marveled at the paleness of her mother's body and the darkness of Darnell's.

'So that's what we look like when we kiss,' she thought to herself, churning her pussy demandingly around his cock.

She felt him tense and his hands slipped away from their sweaty tits and gripped her tiny waist powerfully, pushing her down on him as he thrust up. They sped up. She was close. He was close... it was almost time.

A wet, squelching, almost clothes washer-like repetitive sound came from their roiling bodies as they strove to orgasm, increasing and building the sexual pressure to a roiling peak.

Darnell pushed Dawn away as he struggled to breathe, his breath rasped in his throat and his fat chest heaved in exertion as he thrust and thrust and thrust, sliding his thick black cock demandingly into the beautiful squirming white girl riding him like a mustang.

Dawn turned to Heather, squeezed her breasts together and sucked powerfully on one of her nipples. That did it. The damn broke. The pressure that had built up in their bodies as they fucked reached the crescendo.

Heather screamed as her orgasming pussy clamped down tight on his cock and Darnell bellowed. The writhing couple climaxed together.

They thrust and twisted against each other, each giving, taking and demanding in equal measure.

Heather forced her eyes open and leaned in to watch his huge black cock disappear completely inside her as they came. She saw that when it appeared and then disappeared inside her, it was streaked with their combined fluids... streaks of white cum made his cock shine, and not just halfway down like after she'd sucked him.

Her mouth opened into a silent screaming O as his pummeling cock seemed to push the breath out of her. A wave of pure pleasure flooded her body, crashing over her like tidal wave after tidal wave.

She could feel him pulsing inside her as his huge balls emptied their potent sperm deep inside her contracting belly. She could feel the walls of her pussy milking him, pulling every last ounce of sperm from his body and into hers.

She fell on top of him, completely spent, happy and totally exhausted. Her body rose and fell rapidly as Darnell struggled to catch his breath, but eventually his breathing slowed and she felt him relax as well.

She most definitely wasn't stressed out any more.

She grabbed up her t-shirt and held it to her gasping pussy as his shrunken cock slipped out of her, letting out a torrent of semen which she caught on her shirt. She'd learned that lesson the last time they'd had sex. His cum had poured out of her and onto the bed and she'd spent the night sleeping on the wet spot. She'd rather not sit on cum soaked cushions when she watched TV.

She rolled over and sat on the empty side of the couch, still holding the now cum-drenched t-shirt against her pussy. She'd have to make sure a towel was handy the next time they had sex.

She felt her mom's eyes on her from across Darnell's rising and falling, vast black belly. She was scared to look at her. She was afraid to see shame or disapproval or criticism. She knew they shouldn't have done what they did, but it happened and she had to face the repercussions... no shying away from them now.

She glanced up at her mother fearfully and caught a wide dimpled smile, very similar to her own.

It was going to be okay.

----------------------------------

~Dawn~

Dawn leaned forward, looking at her daughter's face over Darnell's huge black belly. Seconds before, Heather had been smiling gloriously, happy and relaxed, and now she lay there, her body tense with dread.

She finally glanced her way and when she saw her mother smiling at her, she sighed and smiled back, letting her body relax.

Shyly, they all stood and fixed their clothes as well as they could. Heather put on her snug shorts and stood gloriously topless in front of them, her large perfectly-shaped breasts swaying and bouncing wonderfully before their eyes. She laughed delightedly and bounced off to her room to clean herself up and put on another t-shirt.

She and Darnell stood there staring at each other awkwardly, remembering that passionate kiss they'd shared, but the awkwardness vanished as they smiled, leaned into each other and kissed again. Not the passionate, soul-deep kiss they'd shared as he'd thrust his huge black cock into her daughter, but an intimate promise of more to come.

They wouldn't hide it from Heather. Whatever came next, they'd share it together, the three of them.

----------------------------------

Heather and Darnell were married two days later in a small ceremony at city hall. A tall slender woman in her 50s officiated the ceremony... no other person was willing to marry the disparate couple. The other officials referred to their union as a travesty and wanted nothing to do with it.

The couple didn't really care what they or anyone else thought of them.

Heather wore the beautiful off-white tight dress and Darnell wore an old fashioned suit that may have fit him perfectly three decades before but now looked ludicrously tight. It didn't really to matter, they were both gloriously happy.

Everyone they'd invited showed up, even her two older sisters, Evelynn and Joanne, and everything went through without a hitch.

Afterwards, they had a reception at Dawn's house. There was food, music, dancing and lots of joking around. The newly married couple was toasted and after a few hours the house was empty except for the three of them.

They stared at each other for a while until Dawn reached over to take her daughter's hand brought it to her mouth and kissed it, took her husband's hand and kissed it then escorted them to Heather's car. She opened the trunk to show them a couple of packed bags, and motioned at the car.

"All right you two, I booked you two nights at a local fancy hotel," she said. "I know you didn't plan a honeymoon so I took the liberty of setting one up FOR you."

She handed Darnell a pink folder.

"Here are directions to the hotel, it's only ten minutes away, reservation numbers, flyers to some local stuff, dinner reservations for the next two nights, on me, and some spending money so you don't have to worry about a thing. The hotel's paid for so you can do whatever you want with the money."

"Enjoy yourselves you two," she said smiling and pushed them towards Heather's car.

----------------------------------

~Banning~

Banning watched from the old man's car parked half a block away from Dawn's house as the smoking hot blonde girl and the fat black janitor hugged the attractive blonde woman, got into the girl's little white Prius and drove off. He watched the girl's mother wave at the departing car then turn and walk back dejectedly into her house.

This was it!

He could use this to his advantage.

He waited until it got dark. He saw an upstairs bedroom light come on and stay on. At around 10:30 the light went out. He waited another hour and after reassuring himself that not a soul was around, he made his way around the house to the back yard, checking for open windows.

Fuck! All locked.

He tried the sliding back door.

Jackpot!

The stupid bitch had left it unlocked.

He slid it open slowly and stopped to listen. Not a sound. He slid it closed and locked it.

The weight of the Beretta tucked into the back of his waistband was comforting and empowering. He knew exactly what he needed to do.

----------------------------------

~Heather~

Darnell had stumbled into the room, carrying his giggling wife across the threshold. Her giggling stopped when he dumped her on the bed, slid her dress up past her trim waist, pulled off her white lace panties and threw them aside, leaving the sexy white garter on her shapely thigh.

She saw the desperate look of lust and love in his eyes and spread her slim white legs wide, showing him the trimmed blonde patch above her pussy, and offering herself to him.

His thick fingers struggled to unbutton and unzip his trousers and pull out his raging hard member.

She lay submissively... eager, waiting, ready to give him or let him take whatever he wanted.

She was his and he was hers.

Her husband stood there for a moment then desperately pulled her towards the edge of the bed and sank his cock deep into her sweet warmth with one hard thrust. She was oh so very tight, but she was wet and ready for him on this night... their wedding night... and on every night beyond.

She wrapped her legs around her husband's thick waist and drew his face to hers, opening her mouth to let his tongue into hers.

He fucked her steadily for several minutes. Pumping hard and fast, racing to the finish line. The pressure built for both of them and they could feel their orgasm fast approaching.

Surprisingly, he stopped suddenly and pulled his thick cock out of her.

He gripped her hips and flipped her over, lifted her waist until she was on her knees, pushed up her dress where it had fallen to cover her sweet round ass, and pulled her back against his groin.

This was new. He hadn't done this before.

She felt his slimy cockhead search for the entrance to her pussy, reached back between her legs to grasp him and place him where they both wanted him and groaned when he sank inside her again... inside her where he belonged.

She felt his belly resting on her ass and his balls bouncing against her clit as he thrust his huge black cock into her violently, demandingly.

'God he feels so good inside me,' she thought as she thrust her ass back against him.

She raised herself until she was on her hands and knees and discovered that he reached different and unusual places inside her when she arched her back. Her shapely legs were spread wide and Darnell kneeled behind her with his callused hands gripping her slim waist. The fat on his black body quivered and shook as he thrust his thick black cock powerfully into the slim white girl crouching in front of him.

She put her weight on one hand and turned her shoulder to look back at him and caress his chest with her other hand. The sultry look on her beautiful face, the expression of absolute love and desire, the demand in her expression that he take her drove him to sexual madness.

Her slim shapely body shook and shuddered as he pounded into her mercilessly. His hips smashed wetly against her ass and his huge balls bounced against her clit.

The squelching, slapping sounds of their enthusiastically copulating bodies echoed through the large hotel room, muffled by curtains and thick walls.

Heather's cell phone rang.

They ignored it.

Heather felt the familiar tingle deep inside her, that buildup of pressure that indicated her orgasm was looming in the very near future.

She felt her husband's hands slide up and cup her full breasts. She felt him grip them and used them to slam her back into him. Her tits hurt.

But the pain triggered her orgasm and her orgasm triggered his. She swung her head back, sending her long blonde hair whipping into her husband's belly and chest. He thrust forward and held still as deep inside his wife as was possible while she pushed back hard against him, feeling him throb as he came in the very depths of her belly. His cockhead pulsed and throbbed, tight against the entrance to her cervix, and sent jet after steaming hot jet of his potent sperm to ram against it.

She twisted and churned against him in her ecstasy.

She pushed back against him when she felt his thick fingers rub and pull on her clit. Her tight white pussy clamped down and milked her husband's thick black cock, again drawing every single ounce of cum out of his body and into hers.

She was pretty sure he'd gotten her pregnant the night he'd taken her virginity, but if he hadn't, he would before the end of the weekend was done, if they kept this up... which they most definitely would if she had anything to say about it.

She fell forward onto her belly and he fell with her, his hard cock still fully sunk inside her. She let out an involuntary 'umph' as his considerable weight landed on her, but he instantly rolled off her, pulling his cock out of her in the process.

She felt empty and incomplete. It felt "right" when he was inside her.

Her body spent and relaxed and her cheek against the coverlet, she smiled and giggled at the thought that her young little white pussy was made for his big black old man cock and his big black old man cock was made for her young little white pussy.

She could feel his spend begin to ooze out of her and quickly stood and went to the bathroom to pee and clean herself up. She returned to the bed with a wet wash cloth and gently cleaned her husband's cock and balls.

They were both still fully dressed, though her panties were somewhere in the room... wherever they'd landed after he'd torn them off her and flung them aside. He lay on his back on the bed, his trousers open and pulled down slightly and his limp cock resting on his left leg leaving a slimy wet mark on the trousers.

She wiped his black cock clean, scrubbed the trousers to remove the wet cum, tucked him back into his underwear and zipped and buttoned him back up.

"We need to do that again," she said, looking into his dark sleepy eyes. He looked tired. It HAD been a long day and he was pretty old. "We'll start tomorrow, then you can show me ALL your tricks, but first I've gotta call my mom. It has to be some sort of emergency if she called me so soon after we left for our little honeymoon."