The Janitor's Girl Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood and looked down at him. His eyes were closed now, his breathing had deepened into his usual sleep pattern and he started to snore thunderously. He snorted as she bullied and prodded him to lift and move this way and that, stripping him down to his underwear then covered him and turned off the lights.

She found and slipped on her panties, grabbed her phone and the room card key and left the room quietly. She quickly made her way to the pool. Hiking up her tight white dress slightly, she sat at a glass table with an umbrella and four chairs.

The place was dark and empty of people.

It was silent except for the gurgle and hum of the pool pump cycling water through the jets. Looking up at the dark sky, she felt as if she were the only person in the world, not even the sounds of traffic penetrated this isolated little spot.

She unlocked her phone and dialed her mom. It rang once then a familiar voice answered. Chills ran down her spine and a dread fear engulfed her.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the nigger-lovin' little whore," Banning's voice said malevolently. "Calling to see what mommy wants?"

She sat stunned, unable to speak, white knuckled hands gripping her phone, slim back ramrod straight, lovely face pale and twisted in fear and dread.

"What have you done with my mother?" she asked, her voice high and shaky.

All of a sudden, she heard her mother's voice as he apparently held up to phone towards her.

"I'm okay, baby, he hasn't hurt me yet, but you can't trust..."

He'd drawn back the phone and she heard a violent thwack, cutting off anything else she may have said. He'd slapped her mother to silence.

"She's fine. Maybe a little... beat up, but she's fine," he said spitefully. "You get me my phone and you'll see her again."

He paused as if waiting for an answer.

"Your phone?" Heather said.

"I'm going to tell you exactly where it is," he said, his voice monotone and threatening. "You have an hour from the moment we hang up to go get it and bring it to your house."

He paused a beat.

"If you don't, you can expect bad things to happen to your pretty little mommy. Oh, and to your disgusting new husband."

He said the word "husband" disdainfully.

"Don't even think about calling the police and don't tell your 'husband' anything either."

"Do we understand each other?"

His voice was confident. He knew she'd do as he said.

"I understand," she whispered.

He gave her the exact location of his phone in the chemistry lab.

"One hour," he said after he'd finished. "One hour. No more, no less."

"You better get moving."

The line went dead. He'd hung up.

She ran to their room, snatched up her car keys and left her husband snoring blissfully, completely unaware of the events about to unfold.

----------------

Some of you will like it and some of you won't. Either way, leave me a comment and give me your input.

One more part and the story's done.