The Janitor's Girl Pt. 09

Story Info
Heather and her black janitor tie the knot. Banning returns.
11k words
4.67
15.3k
28

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ties that bind

~Dawn~

Dawn was exhausted; physically, mentally and emotionally, but she couldn't sleep. She lay with her hands behind her head, staring up at the ceiling.

On this very night, about an hour ago, she'd watched her beautiful 18-year-old daughter lose her virginity to a 68-year-old black man right before her eyes... and she'd done nothing to stop it. As a matter of fact, she'd watched and masturbated desperately to their very intimate moment like some sort of degenerate. Her initial response was to stop them, but the impulse evaporated as the scene unfolded before her astonished eyes.

Shame flooded through her at the memory. So did a powerful and uncontrollable sexual excitement.

She put her hot flushed face in her hands and shook her head, groaning in shame and frustration.

Watching two such complete opposites, absolute polarized versions of each other, come together so passionately and unreservedly had been both disturbing and incredibly stimulating... especially since Heather looked so much like her.

She'd pictured herself having sex with the ugly old black man. She'd pictured him taking HER virginity. She pictured that enormous glistening black cock plunging into HER.

Her beautiful daughter had given and taken in equal measure from the hideous old black man. She hadn't hesitated for a single moment. She'd eagerly offered him her priceless virginity on a silver platter... willingly... unreservedly... passionately.

Dawn squirmed at the remembered passion. A passion all three of them had shared, though her daughter and Darnell had been completely unaware of her presence in the hallway... watching... recording... masturbating... fantasizing she was the one getting deflowered by the ugly old black man.

She turned and snatched up her cell phone from the nightstand, slid the tip of her forefinger on its face, tapped it, lowered the volume and intently watched the electrifying images that flashed on the screen. She fast-forwarded to the moment when the old black man tried to pull his enormous black cock out, but Heather was on top of him and in complete control. She'd plunged her pelvis down on him pushing him deep inside her then she'd churned her hips, grinding her clit against him in orgasm. The young blonde locked herself to him, his huge black cock in her depths... pulsing... throbbing... cumming.

Dawn watched with wide dilated eyes as her beautiful blonde daughter and the hideous fat black man bucked and twisted together, cumming simultaneously, their mouths and genitals intimately connected, their cries of pleasure blending together to make a symphony of lust and love. They shook with the intensity of their orgasms which combined in an explosive crescendo that enveloped them and transported them to a place where everything else ceased to exist.

Dawn watched the scene over and over.

She couldn't help herself, eventually her hand slid under her panties and she rubbed herself to orgasm yet again. She bit her lip to keep herself from crying out in passion. The pain and coppery taste of blood in her mouth intensified her orgasm and the hand holding her phone quivered at the intensity of her body's frenzied reaction.

Eventually, passion sated, her breathing calmed. She laid languidly relaxed, eyes half-closed, legs wide-spread with her right hand resting on her shapely thigh and her left hand on her chest, loosely holding the cell phone.

A last disquieting thought flitted through her mind before sleep finally claimed her.

"Everything's going to be different from now on."

----------------------------------

Dawn dreamed...

***

She watched Darnell take Heather's virginity.

Darnell's thick shaft bent as the large purple cockhead pushed against Heather's tight pussy. She hunched her hips up to try to force him inside her, but he broke their kiss, lowered his head and sucked her pale breast into his wide mouth. When Heather arched her back in pleasure, he thrust forward suddenly and she cried out in pain and surprise. His monster black cock tore inexorably through her hymen...

***

She saw Heather standing proudly with a swollen pregnant belly while Darnell, older and fatter, stood behind her holding the hands of two small dark children with bright blue eyes.

***

Dawn felt herself lose her virginity to Darnell.

She felt Darnell's thick shaft bend as the large purple cockhead pushed against her sex. She hunched her hips up to try to force him inside her, but he broke their kiss, lowered his head and sucked her breast into his mouth. When she arched her back at the pleasure, he thrust forward suddenly and she cried out in pain and surprise. His monster black cock tore through her hymen...

***

She stood next to Heather and held her hand as they looked at themselves in a large mirror... two beautiful blonde women, their bellies swollen with child while Darnell stood behind them, arms crossed, a smug smile on his dark ugly face.

***

A beam of sunlight snuck through a crack in the curtain, shining bright and hot on Dawn's face.

She woke.

Her body was drenched in sweat and she was twisted in her blankets.

By the quality of light, it was early morning. Her head felt as if it were stuffed with cotton. She'd had a restless night. Her dreams had been filled with a seemingly endless loop of disturbing visions of herself, Heather and Darnell.

She sat up and looked around groggily... the dreams faded like mist and were gone, disappeared into the recesses of her subconscious.

She hopped out of bed, shaking off the wispy lingering dreams, and hurried to get ready for the day. She was deep in thought as she mindlessly went through her normal morning routine. She brushed her teeth, showered, dried her hair, moisturized and dressed in comfortable clothes. It was the day after she landed three large accounts for her business and she had no plans to go to work.

Thoughts circled like wheeling birds through her mind.

'If I tell her she can't be with Darnell, she's 18 years old, she'll just leave. I can't legally obligate her to stay.'

'If I say she can be with him, she won't leave but she'll keep sleeping with the old man.'

'If I tell her not to have sex in this house, she'll leave and just do it somewhere else.'

'The more I tell her she can't do something, the more obstinate she'll become.'

Apparently, Heather had inherited her own stubborn streak. Once she made up her mind about something, there was no changing it.

As she'd concluded the day before, Dawn knew she had to be supportive. There was no other choice, no way to convince her daughter the old black man was no good for her. She couldn't risk alienating and hurting her... losing her.

But where would all this lead?

Did Heather want to marry him? Live with him? Have babies with him?

She fleetingly wondered what their babies would look like and an indistinct image of last night's dream floated through her consciousness for a split second then faded away.

'Does our family have some sort of curse?'

'Or maybe the women in our family have some sort of genetic abnormality?'

'We're all attracted to old men... not OLDER men, OLD men. My mother and grandmother married old men in their 60s.'

Then... a revelation.

'Actually, I think they were 68.'

Her mother died of cancer when she was 15 and the 65-year-old man next door, a childless widower, took her in and gave her a home, a place to live. One thing led to another and they married when she turned 18, their eldest daughter was born three months after their marriage, their second daughter one year after, and Heather a year after her. He died of a heart attack eight years later at the age of 78.

He may have been a dried up, leathery old man, but he'd made Dawn very happy and left the family comfortably off when he passed.

The difference in their ages hadn't bothered her, just as it didn't bother Heather and, just as with Heather, her attraction hadn't been DESPITE their differences but BECAUSE of them.

She couldn't help she had a preference for old men. Apparently, a preference she and her daughter shared and one her daughter had taken a step further... old BLACK men... better yet, a specific old black man.

Dawn felt like a hypocrite for wanting to deny Heather what she wanted, but she had to look out for her best interests... her attachment to Darnell wasn't in her best interests. If word ever got out, it would be painful for everyone involved.

A pretty blonde cheerleader dating the ugly old black janitor... it wouldn't end well. She'll be judged, ostracized, reviled, rejected, discriminated against, bullied... and it was barely the middle of the school year. If word got out, Heather's final year of school had the potential to be a disaster... and what about her life after high school?

Dawn sighed and walked out of her bedroom, hearing Heather and Darnell's chattering voices echo easily from the kitchen.

When she walked in, the first thing she saw was Darnell sitting like a squatting frog on a stool at the kitchen island staring fixedly at Heather's ass as she stood facing the stove. She was wearing a tight tank top that ended just below the swell of her breasts with two little spaghetti straps holding it up and a pair of snug pink shorts with the word PINK written in bold white letters across her shapely ass.

Dawn could tell the girl wasn't wearing a stitch of underwear. Her nipples were plainly visible through her thin pink tank top and there no lines showing on her butt.

"Good morning everyone," she said cheerily as she entered the room, deciding to disregard the underwear situation.

Darnell started and looked away guiltily, caught red-handed staring at the delectable young creature before him.

Heather turned and smiled her beautiful dimpled smile at her mom. The smell of frying bacon, eggs and potatoes filled the air.

"Breakfast'll be ready in a bit," she said, turning back to the stove, her shiny blonde ponytail swaying as she turned her head.

Dawn took the stool next to Darnell and started a light conversation. The atmosphere in the room was relaxed and comfortable.

Heather finished and they ate together companionably at the kitchen island talking about inconsequential things.

When they finished their meal, the atmosphere in the room changed. There seemed to be an electric charge in the air.

Darnell glanced at Heather uneasily then turned to face her mother squarely. Heather got up from her stool and went to lean against him with an arm draped possessively around his round shoulders. She pressed a firm breast against him while he casually put an arm around her trim waist to rest black callused fingers on the soft tanned skin between her tank top and shorts.

"Dawn... uh... I mean Mrs. Bradford... Dawn... uh... we... uh..." Darnell stuttered incoherently. His low voice rose several octaves as he babbled until he seemed to choke on the words. He cleared his throat, took a gulp of coffee, hmm'd and haw'd and started again, with the same results.

Dawn stared at him in consternation. She more or less knew what was coming and dreaded it.

"I'm sure what you're TRYING to say is important, Darnell," she said breezily with a nervous laugh. "Why don't we all get showered and dressed and maybe go catch an early movie or go the farmer's market or something?"

She watched Heather squeeze the old man's shoulders and lean in to urgently whisper something in his ear.

He shook his head, looking anywhere but at Dawn or Heather. He was sweating profusely and his black face had a tinge of red to it. Was he blushing?

Heather sighed in exasperation then turned to her mom.

"Darnell and I have something to ask you, mom," she said, nervously, though obviously not as nervous as Darnell.

She gulped.

"We... uh... we... wanted to ask you... wanted to get..." she stumbled over the words and her face flushed bright red. "Look... we stayed up all night talking and we decided something."

Darnell did look a little worse for wear after a sleepless night but her youthful daughter looked the same as she always did, beautiful and energetic.

"We want to get married and we want your blessing," she finally blurted out, nervousness making her voice uncharacteristically high and anxiety twisted her beautiful delicate-featured face.

She unwittingly squeezed Darnell tight against her as she waited with bated breath for her mother's response.

Would she give them her blessing or disapproval?

"You're going to do it whether I give you my blessing or not, aren't you?" her mother asked resignedly, glancing at each of them in turn.

Heather nodded her head confidently and, when Darnell didn't respond immediately, prodded him with her shapely hip... he nodded as well.

There was no denying her. Her mind was made up, her decision made and there was no changing it.

Dawn could see it in her eyes, in her demeanor, in her body language.

She looked at Darnell, hoping for reprieve from that angle, but the old man, though he wanted to resist, couldn't... wouldn't. He wanted the girl as much as she wanted him. This was his dream come true for him and he couldn't help himself.

Her shoulders slumped. Ever since her conversation with Heather yesterday she'd known something like this was coming, there was no way around it ... but she didn't expect it to happen so soon.

"When?" she asked.

Heather squealed, leaped and wrapped her slender arms around her mother, taking her question as a positive, assuming she'd given her blessing.

"Wait a second, honey, wait a second," she said to the trembling girl. "Have you two really thought this through?"

Heather and Darnell had talked about every conceivable subject the night before, race, their age difference, how people would behave towards them, interracial marriage, the likelihood of children, the challenges of raising black children, friends, relationships, high school, college, where they'd live, work, etc. It was a long list of subjects with countless challenges... and not many answers.

"What about Banning?" Dawn asked. "Did you think about him? He's still out there you know."

He was the one problem they hadn't considered.

----------------------------------

~Banning~

James Banning sat hunched at his neighbor's kitchen eating a bologna sandwich.

Several days ago, the FBI had come and thoroughly searched the old man's house, but they hadn't found him, he'd sat in a tight ball in a cubby deep under the basement. He thought he'd had it, but even their dogs hadn't sniffed him out. The old man had made that little "safe room" cubby many years ago... just in case. It had never been used... until now.

The senile old man was watching TV in the living room, totally oblivious to the word around him.

Banning made him a sandwich and brought it to him along with a glass of water. He couldn't afford for the old coot to die on him. He needed him. Besides, the old man was cut from the same cloth as he. Racist tattoos covered his skinny limbs and his heavily wrinkled face was twisted into a permanent scowl, brows knotted, ends of his mouth permanently turned down.

It smelled like the old man had shit himself again, he noted as he set the plate and glass in front of him. He left the old man as he was and went back to the kitchen to finish his sandwich... and to think. The week's growth of beard on his face was itchy and hot. He hated it but it served a purpose. He needed all the help he could get. He couldn't afford to be recognized.

His phone was still in the chemistry lab. How could he get to it? He'd stored a lot of his formulas and valuable notes in it and the video of that blonde whore sucking the fat janitor's cock he'd recorded was just itching to get out to the world. The slut would be ostracized and ridiculed, and the old black man would get fired. Perfect... a good start. If only he could get his hands on that goddamn phone.

He still had two of his former students he could entice to help him... maybe. They hadn't been picked up by the police because they lived in some run down crack house in the bad part of town. They were meth heads and probably wouldn't be much help He was the one responsible for getting them addicted and he'd used them for small things in the past.

Meth addicts are reliably unreliable, but he had no other viable options.

He had about a pound of the meth in his bag and knew he could entice them to help him by offering them a taste. They wouldn't be too dependable, but dependable enough as long as they knew they'd get a teenth out of it when it was all said and done.

He needed to wait until things cooled down before he made a move.

But first... the phone, how could he get to the goddamn phone?

He decided to watch the girl's house and hope for an opportunity to offer itself.

----------------------------------

~Darnell~

Darnell stared at the two beautiful blonde women hugging in front of him, one fresh and young as a new spring day, at the peak of her youth and beauty, the other older and as lovely as a late summer afternoon.

Earlier, Dawn had caught him staring as if transfixed at Heather's perfect ass. He'd been dreamily reading the word PINK over and over as she stood over the stove, wondering if he could get away with a fondle or two.

He'd tried to ask for Dawn's blessing as he and Heather had agreed, but he just couldn't get the words out.

All night he'd tried to convince Heather that getting married was not a good idea, that he didn't have anything to offer her, but she was adamant. There was no changing her mind and considering that he himself wanted it as much as she did, it wasn't that hard a sell.

The thing was, there was going to be fallout when they got married. All his life he'd been racially profiled and unfairly stereotyped. He didn't know how his blackness would affect her and her life and goals... and what if they had kids? The thought of her belly swollen with his child sent pleasurable shivers up and down his back.

He'd turned 18 in '72, towards the end of the Vietnam War, but he hadn't been drafted. He'd been in college at the time earning his useless degree in English literature. What a waste of time THAT had been. He'd started working as a janitor at the school in '76 and had been there ever since. And to top it off, he'd missed the civil rights movement by several years. His life hadn't amounted to much.

He'd never been married, hell, he'd never even had a girlfriend and now the most beautiful white girl he'd ever seen wanted to marry him... just as he'd resigned himself to dying old and alone. He shook his head in wonder at the things life could throw at you.

He did have one thing he could give her, though it wasn't much. His mother had left him her four bedroom house when she died and he'd kept it clean and maintained. It was only two miles from the school so after his mother passed he'd taken a few weeks to clean it and get rid of the junk she'd accumulated over the years. She'd been a borderline hoarder.

He'd never told Heather about it for some reason, but he owned it free and clear.

He'd been staring through the two beautiful women, deep in thought and came back to the present when he noticed them staring at him, apparently waiting for an answer. He fished around inside his head for their question. It drifted into his consciousness.

"What are you thinking about, Darnell," Heather had asked.

He looked at her and wondered what her reaction would be.

"I was just thinking it's time for me to move my stuff out of the school basement and into my house," he answered. "I guess it could be our house, unless you'd rather stay here with your mom."

Both women just stared at him. He could see the wheels turning, Heather's at the possibilities and Dawn's in consternation at the thought of her daughter moving out.