The Japanese Girl Next Door

Story Info
Tokyo vacation, and a run-in with a delectable petite girl.
1.9k words
4.05
6.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ty_jb
Ty_jb
1 Followers

I'd been in Tokyo for only a few days and it was my first time visiting on vacation. This was me, enjoying life for the first time in a good while as a freshly divorced, 43 year old man. 11 days of fun, sun, and whatever novelties I could come across.

The inn i'd arrived at seemed considerably different from the place I'd expected from the booking website. It was shabbier, a little run down and with a lot of young guests - guys and girls who looked at most 20, from various nations. Nobody particularly noticed me, to my relief.

After checking in with the owner (a cheerful lady in her sixties), I went to my room and surveyed the tatami mats where I was to sleep. All I had to do was take the bedding out of storage. Really, it wasn't too bad here. At least my private area seemed reasonably comfortable. I had plans tomorrow to catch up with Troy, who was based here on work duties so this evening was free. With my luggage placed in one corner, I thought i'd check out the bathrooms (three clean blue tiled rooms with detachable showerheads and a short stool for each, plus shelving for toiletries.)

I figured I could change into a linen shirt and head out for some food then come back to rest, in preparation for tomorrow's daytime sightseeing then conversing over drinks with Troy by night.

On my way back to my room I heard the light, twinkling sound of a girl's laugh. In front of a door next to mine on the first floor, an extremely petite, skinny Japanese girl in a tight blue mini dress was holding a tall white guy's hand. She looked delectable: milky brown hair, honey toned skin and wide, dollish eyes with thick lashes. Lush, glossy pink lips on a small mouth. On her feet - white stiletto pumps. Approaching a few feet away I could see her small, rounded breasts with a hint of tan cupped skimpily by the dress. She was exchanging flirtatious touches with the guy, bouncing on her knees and giggling. When her eyes noticed me, she froze, perhaps not noticing me initially in the shadow. I watched her look away anxiously, scurrying into the room with the guy's hand on her tiny waist, door slamming abruptly.

I swallowed hard, realising the sight of the cute young thing had made me desperately horny. Silently, I hoped I hadn't eyed her too hungrily. I also hoped that even though I was an older man, I was at least decently attractive, if one were hypothetically into older guys. My shoulders had muscle and I had always been built. But the moment was over, and another important calling was me: get a bite to eat, somewhere. Anywhere.

Fortunately, there were countless options out on the street. I went into a ramen eatery with the politeness that I imagined was expected, and ordered a standard bowl. The subtle hushed interior, lit warmly, was pleasurable, not least because some other diners were also having solo meals quietly. Punctuations of kitchen clinks, glasses set down on wooden tables. I could see how Troy was enjoying his post abroad, surrounded by incredible food and culture.

Being such a balmy night I thanked the chef graciously and started heading back to the inn. I wanted a shower, and to hop online briefly. The shower felt good and it occurred to me that I could have brought some beer back. Too late now.

In my room, I laid out the bedding and reclined in boxers. There were a few things I wanted to fit into my trip, bookstores, shopping for casual shirts if the sizing was suitable, and some sushi restaurants. As I reached over for my water bottle I heard a soft, high pitched yelp from the room next door probably. My pulse quickened: the young couple i'd glimpsed earlier? I moved up closer to the wall and listened lying down. A few seconds passed, then a girl's voice teasingly spoke in Japanese (muffled, not that I could understand much anyway). Some dulls sounds of movement. Jesus, the walls weren't exactly thick. Another moment passed, and then I heard the deep voice of the guy talking. A minute passed. Then the girl's breathy voice, whimpering like a child having a bad dream. After some more sounds of movement and shuffling, I began hearing the girl's high pitched squealing louder through shallow breaths.

What were they doing? Was she riding his cock? Or was she on her back, getting fucked nice and hard? I would have given anything to be able to see through a peephole, to see her small, perky tits bouncing quickly, to see her sweet young pink slit penetrated by cock and shiny with juice.

No, scratch that. I wanted to be the one fucking her, making her cry with pleasure. She was so small that I could easily hold her up and fuck her tight young pussy while standing. I'd have to be slow, if she was especially tight.

I wanted to lick her slender little thighs and fuck her sweet hole with my hungry tongue. I'd lap up her cum as she quivered under my wiry, weathered hands.

My own cock was raging now, red and straining with veins. I grasped it in my hand as the Japanese girl's voice was now crying fast and high now as if the guy was on the verge of giving her multiple shaking and bucking orgasms exploding through her ripe, teensy blushing body.

The guy muttered something in a low tone as she moaned and squealed "iku... aaaa, ikuu, iiyadaaaa-haa ahhh!"

My ear was now pressed against the thin board separating our rooms and I could faintly hear the wet slapping sounds of fast fucking and heavy breathing. At this point I blew my load without having barely jerked myself. My boxers were a soaked, sticky mess. I clenched my jaw to stay quiet myself and controlled my breathing.

As I slept, I dreamed of the girl naked, tan legs spread in front of me, biting her lip shyly, our eyes locked.

***

Troy had been showing me a good time in traditional style pubs, spilling on all the details of his time in Japan so far. The girls, the weirdos, the scams. Everything. I'd finally been allowed to go back to the inn (he was one of those people who could do a workday on barely any sleep) and was feeling buoyant. On the way to my room I was yawning and looking forward to putting my phone on charge and sleeping when I saw that sweet looking Japanese girl again -- the one whose mewing i'd heard through the walls a few nights ago.

She was wearing a very short pink satin dress with ruffles and white platform sneakers, looking around the indoor plant pot and scanning the floors.

"Is everything okay?" I asked softly.

She blinked her wide, large eyes at me and held a hand up delicately.

"I..." she began in a girlish voice, "Lost. Key."

I nodded, trying to ignore her dewy, sunkissed 4'10" body. It occurred to me that the inn owner was not at front desk all day.

"Come," I motioned as politely as possible. Her boyfriend was nowhere in sight, and I figured she could sit in my room until she could get into her room again. She sat on the tatami with her knees delicately together, eyes gazing down. There was an unopened bottle of water that I offered to her gently, but she only broke into an adorable smile, murmuring "It's. OK."

I sat a little way from her, pretending to scroll on my phone. After a few minutes, I kneeled in front of her and wordlessly put my rangy hands on her tiny hips. I leaned forward and kissed the crook of her golden neck, breathing in her vanilla and strawberry perfume. She squirmed fluidly and drew her knees up, exposing skimpy white panties made of thin material. I could see the soft bouncy curve of her smooth pussy lips through it. Her dress was so short, it barely covered her stomach as it got pushed up.

I felt my stiff cock dribbling precum in my pants while pulling her petite frame onto her back in one swift movement. With urgency, I licked two fingers to lubricate them then slipped them inside her panties. I kissed her neck softly as I stroked very, very lightly, the slit between her tan, puffy pussy lips, both of us lying on the floor now. She clamped my diabolical hand with her skinny golden thighs as if she was not sure she wanted this, but her young pussy was slippery with juice already and pretty soon she was whimpering hotly, soft squeaks escaping her pink glossy lips.

As her breaths heaved faster and shallower I decided I would very gently tease her tight fuck hole with the pads of my finger tips. My mouth had graduated to sucking on her pouty small lips and her petite hips began grinding against my teasing fingers. Snaking an arm firmly around her little waist now, I gripped her and penetrated her a tad with my two fingers, to a slow rhythm. This girlish kitten was unbelievably tight. Juicy, but the tightest pussy i'd ever fingered. She began crying out with contorting pleasure as I worked a little deeper each time, and soon she was exhaling high pitched squeals, her pussy twitching in spasms around my slick fingers... slender legs and hips thrashing. Her moans were so high I almost wondered if my fingers were thicker than her boyfriend's cock.

As she panted, breathless with closed eyes I unzipped and slipped her dress off, so she could be glowing and laid naked in front of me. Her delicious upturned caramel nipples made my mouth water, and my tongue left a trail of saliva from the curved underside of her small breasts to her collarbone.

There was no way my hard cock was going to fit into her body without discomfort -- it looked positively monstrous next to her tiny frame, so I kissed and licked her swollen clit. My hands grasped her narrow hips firmly to keep her pussy positioned at my mouth and tongue. She was yelping as if overwhelmed, trying to wriggle away and moaning "Please, I can't this..." After the waves of her shuddering subsided, I took slow licks of her reddened little pussy and noticed rivulets of cum running down to her tight pink asshole. I then took her into my arms so she could lie back on my chest facing up. Very gingerly, I held the underside of her slender thighs with both hands and parted her legs. As I shifted slightly I grazed my raging hard on against her pussy lips from below, paused and then grazed again. Soon I was sliding my cock shaft along her slippery slit, up and down, using her tender pink pussy lips as a light sensation.

Not even a minute in and I exploded, shooting long ropes of cum into the air. Fuck, this tiny tanned Japanese girl had been the ultimate fantasy come to life. My heart pounded and both of us had a light film of sweat on our bodies.

She was murmuring sleepily now.

I placed her down on my roll up mattress and draped the covers over her tiny body. Curling up next to her with the light off, I hoped that her boyfriend wouldn't be back for a while.

Ty_jb
Ty_jb
1 Followers