The Jehova Witness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenalynne was laying back now and having her cunt eaten out. I was jacking off steadily now, infinitely aroused when Mai turned to me and said, "It's time for the finishing fuck."

She climbed up on the desk and mounted the moaning prostrate Filipina, her cunt above Jenalynne's face as she faced the Filipina's feet. She grabbed both legs and tucked them under her armpits and leant forward to the smaller Filipina's exposed wet pussy. Using her left hand she worked three fingers into Jenalynne, then used these to stretch her slit wide. She tucked her thumb into her fingers and eased her fist into her. Then she turned her attention to the writhing woman's arse and managed to get four fingers into her. Then she lowered her cunt to Jenalynne's mouth.

"Eat me bitch," she commanded as she began to fuck Jenalynne in the arse and cunt with her fists.

Despite the double fisting, she was receiving Jenalynne's tongue found and latched on to Mai's cunt. Mai stopped the double fisting to enable better positioning of her cunt for Jenalynne to eat and used one hand to frig Jenalynne's clit. Mai was too experienced to lose the ascendancy she had established and kept raising her cunt away from the Filipina's tongue when her pleasure threatened to get out of control. Two orgasms had surged through Jenalynne before she stopped eating Mai as she raised her cunt away from Jenalynne's tongue and quickly inserted her two long middle fingers into the Vietnamese's cunt. She gripped Mai's clit between her thumb and forefinger and drove her long fifth finger deep into her arse. What followed was incredible and unforgettable. Jenalynne played with Mai's clit, fucked her cunt, and fucked her arse simultaneously yet at different speeds. Sometimes she slowly caressed her clit while she rapidly finger fucked her arse and varied the speed of the other two fingers in her cunt. Sometimes her thumb and finger were a blur as they frigged Mai's clit while she slowly pumped her arse and cunt. The variations were endless, and a classical pianist would give his right arm (not that he would be any good afterwards as a pianist) for finger control like I was witnessing.

Mai screamed with pleasure as she came, and by the time she had cum 4 times her body and arms were flailing aimlessly, and her body was twitching and jerking like a puppet being operated by a beginner. Jenalynne eased herself from under Mai and spread her on her back on my desk, her fingers still working their magic.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOOOOoooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Mai was emitting a continual animal-like wail as Jenalynne controlled her.

"I was the eldest of 7 kids," she gloated, "and I soon learnt how to stop them crying all the time. They needed it just like you do. They made sounds just like you, slut. Now I"m going to eat you bitch until you crawl out of here," she said, cunt juice slathered around her mouth, saliva and more cunt-fluid hanging from her chin in a gooey string.

Her tongue washed over Mai's pussy lips and Jenalynne sucked and worked her wet soaking spasming pussy. Mai was deep into the throws of the build-up to another orgasm: her face was flushed, and her tits swollen as she began to moan and whimper, crying out as the passion lifted her higher and higher. Mai's cunt was soaked and Jenalynne kept sucking and licking making Mai hotter and hornier. She sucked on her tits and kept pinching and pulling them. Every sucking and wet sound Jenalynne's mouth made on her pussy as she ate her was music to my ears. Mai's eyes were closed; her mouth was open as drool dribbled down her chin.

Jenalynne felt Mai go rigid and plunged her tongue in a full 2 inches and whipped it around. Mai cried out and began pumping her hips uncontrollably, her hand stroking her own clit. She was gasping for air as her passion began to build even higher. Mai came in a violent wave, and then came again. Jenalynne kept sucking and in minutes she came again. Mai groaned as Jenalynne worked her over and over and groaned and whispered. "Shit, oh, I'm cummmmm... Oh, oh, more, more, it's... Shit, My clit. Suck, shit. Unnnnnn. UNNNNNNNNnn. Unggggggg..."

She came again, again unable to stop her hand from stealing to her cunt. A single touch and she exploded inside. The desk was awash in cum as she groaned and moaned. Jenalynne gave Mai one more orgasm by pulling her clit into her mouth and lashing it with her tongue. Then, she began gently bringing her back down, stroking her legs and arse. Releasing her ankles, she got off the desk and went to the discarded strap-on, removed the black rubber dong from it and returned to the drained, helpless Vietnamese with the dildo in her hand.

She proceeded to work on the Vietnamese's arse easing her long fingers along the crack. She changed that to rubbing it with the dildo letting Mai's juices cover it. Next, she pushed it against Mai's anal chute and slowly, deliberately, forced it inside. Mai jerked and moaned. Ruthlessly, the dildo was worked in and out by Jenalynne and finally, Mai's arse sucked it in, all 8 inches of the black invader. The soft butt plug stopped it and Jenalynne was pulling on the finger ring, as Mai's arse tried to keep it inside. The battle went on.

Your arse is so available I love fucking it," she hissed in Mai's ears.

I opened my filing cabinet and took out a silver vibrator. "Here Jenalynne," I called, stroking my cock with one hand and offering the battery-powered phallus to Jenalynne with the other.

Jenalynne turned and flicked it on, buzzing the end round Mai's clit as well as pushing two fingers into her cunt. Soon, she was pushing the whole thing into Mai, sliding it in and out of her cunt, while still using her own dildo in Mai's arse as the Vietnamese rubbed her own tits and moaned in genuine arousal.

I stood and moved to the desk, behind Jenalynne, jacking off as I looked at her small tight spread arse that was thrust towards me, her firm buttocks spread, her rosy arsehole twitching, below which hung her hot, glistening cunt. I got up and knelt behind Jenalynne and rubbed my swollen cock head up and down against her moist cunt lips, then plunged in. Jenalynne shuddered with delight and humped her cunt back onto me. She withdrew both the dildo and vibrator and went back to eating the prone Vietnamese. Holding onto Jenalynne's hips, I began fucking her cunt hard and fast, my meat sliding to and fro inside her wet, tight gripping slit. As Jenalynne pushed her tongue up into her rival's cunt, she was fucking three of her juice-slathered fingers up into the Vietnamese anus, up to the knuckle and yelling, "Fill me, fill me, Greg. Give me all your cum."

By sheer will power, I managed not to come, and I knelt behind Jenalynne's arse and watched whilst she buried her mouth into the Vietnamese's shaved, slick cunt. I got down and lapped at Jenalynne's arse before I got up and eased the head of my dick to her dilated anus. Jenalynne tensed as her arsehole parted and allowed in my cock. Soon, she relaxed, breathing hard and she rested her head on Mai's stomach, releasing a long, pent up moan of pleasure as I fed my throbbing rod up into her twitching backdoor.

I was soon lodged into the hilt, the rectal passage hot and tight, and the membranous walls of her anal-canal feeling soft and slick against my stiff cock, her sphincter nipping my shaft before commencing a steady fucking motion. I began to fuck her, slowly at first then quicker, Jenalynne got back to eating out Mai's cunt as she was buggered by me. Jenalynne obviously got off on this a lot, bucking her arse against my cock and grinding her mouth into Mai's cunt. The tight heat of her arse was exquisite, and I fucked it whilst just admiring the view, the sight of my prick sliding back and forth in Jenalynne's arsehole whilst she ate the Vietnamese's cunt and fingerfucked her arse.

Jenalynne climaxed, raising her head from between Mai's spread legs and crying out over her shoulder, "Oh fuck my arse, Greg! Fuck me! Fuck! YEAH!" with her hair flung messily everywhere, her face sweaty, a string of saliva connecting the corner of her open mouth with Mai's quivering, juice-slathered inner thighs.

Jenalynne stuck her tongue down Mai's throat. My orgasm finally arrived, and I almost fainted with pleasure as I was wracked with a powerful climax. My cock shot out squirt after squirt of thick sperm into Jenalynne's arse, the 41-year-old Filipina taking her lips from Mai's, twisting and planting them on mine, us two fuck-hungry humans sucking in each other's sighs of pleasure as I continued to shoot my wad up into her arse. Finally finished, I pulled out and dragged myself onto the sofa.

Jenalynne knelt astride the Vietnamese who lay motionless on her back, arms spread out wide in a crucifix position. She allowed my cum to drain from her arse into the wide-open mouth of the Vietnamese s as she gulped in buckets of air. Then with a low keening howl of triumph Jenalynne opened her cunt with her fingers and directed a stream of piss into the Vietnamese's mouth, before playing the flow over her long hair face, tits and cunt. Accompanied by a small scream she managed to stop her hosing of the Vietnamese, climbed from the desk and made it to Mai's pile of clothes where with a final triumphant yell she emptied the remains of her bladder.

She smiled as she reached for the strapon harness, attached the still wet dong and approached the cowering, weeping Vietnamese.


12