All Comments on 'The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 10'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
justins961justins961over 2 years ago

A promising comeback for our intrepid hero. They are certainly developing a wonderful intimacy. I'm so glad he is back in the good graces of all concerned. That will undoubtedly lead to new and exciting adventures to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW! Just discovered this series tonight and have now just finished reading all 10 episodes. The decisions you made along the way were perfect. I am enjoying this slow ride and hope it continues on for awhile. No rush from me. I would rather read a good, well written story than one that was rushed.

questionman99questionman99over 2 years ago

Thanks for another great chapter. This continues to be one of the best series I have read here. The only problem is that after reading an episode I go of and try to find other comparable CFNM stories, but can't find anything that comes close.

solarex1solarex1over 2 years ago

Glad that cooler heads prevailed and everyone made amends. I am really enjoying this story and very much looking forward to the next installment.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

I need to go back and copy that ad.

It's working out so very well, was it $200.00. I am hoping Trish is more involved. I know where a woman's eyes are to, when it's just panties, well "(!)"

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

After reading the first few paragraphs I had to scroll to the end to make this comment.

"Of course he checked out her ass as she walked away! He's a guy, she's a girl, period." šŸ¤£

Now where was I?

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Man that is damn good stuff!

So glad to hear that you have more chapters coming, these characters have so much more to offer.

And thanks for delving into the sensuous aspects of a woman's scent when she is fully aroused, and her aroma and flavor after her climax. I have always been.... shall we say, enamored, with that.

I enjoyed it here, and in previous chapters, and hope for more ;->

Runner4069Runner4069about 2 years ago

Such a great story, it's a true page burner and I appreciate the short chapters. I'm really hoping Tom gets to go down on Jenna and lick her to several screaming orgasms and get to taste the sweetness direct from the source!

HardBenHardBenover 1 year ago

Just breath-taking. Wonderful

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

You take us to new levels of tingles & excitement. Thank you xox

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sensational striptease/couch dance scene with a great bit of comedy thrown which makes it more real and us all feel better!

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller3 months ago

Well thank fuck for that. I couldnā€™t stand the edging any longer! Emily

Mature_SailorMature_Sailor2 months ago

You do such a great job of building the tension, and making readers want to carry on reading. The character development is well done, and the anticipation is tingling. Also, your grammar and sentence structure let readers know you are serious about your writing, so well done. Very well done. Thanks

JJ82490JJ824902 months ago

Well done. Awesome scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....