The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Putting her drink down, Jenna leaned in and gave me a caramel mocha flavored kiss. I broke the kiss with a laugh.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. That tastes pretty damn good."

Jenna blinked in confusion, then burst into a fit of laughter. "Told ya!"

We sat holding hands as we finished our drinks, me now occasionally sipping on Jenna's as well. It was only my stubborn pride that kept me from going back in and getting my own.

Slurping the last of it down, Jenna turned to me with a playful look. "Would you do me a favor?"

"Of course."

"Wanna take some pictures of me?" Jenna asked with a wink.

Noting my confusion, she explained, "I was just thinking some fun, risky outdoor pics would be great for my Only Fans."

"You...wanna get naked...HERE?"

Jenna laughed. "No. Well, not fully naked, just..."

She stood and did a quick look around, then handed me her phone. "Look, just start the video here, then hit this again to take pictures too while you're filming. Just take a bunch, I'll edit it all later."

Before I could object, Jenna jumped up and moved to stand in front of the fountain streaming away in the pond behind her.

Her eyes glanced towards the parking lot again. "We're clear. Go."

Speechless, I hit record.

Jenna started swaying slowly, rocking her hips side to side, pausing every few moments to strike various cute and sexy poses. I took her cue and snapped still photos when she posed, while the video continued to capture her movements.

She wasn't dressed in anything truly provocative, just a short sleeved tie back red blouse and her favorite denim skirt.

But as Jenna continued to sway, she began pulling the blouse up, exposing her belly, then slowly up higher until her boobs were just poking out, then quickly back down. She repeated this move several times, never flashing her full breasts, merely the underside of them. She rarely wore a bra, and this time was no exception. Her creamy smooth skin looked enticing in the low lighting.

I continued to film and snap photos, my heart racing at the risk. But I was also fully enjoying myself. And more than a little turned on.

I started coaching her. "That's it, darlin'. You look amazing. Now spin around, show us that cute little butt of yours."

Jenna giggled and obeyed, twirling with a flourish, then bending over and hiking up her skirt.

Again she didn't reveal all, but enough to entice and tease and give a quick peak of her bum, the crack concealed by the strip of her peach colored panties.

She spun yet again then dropped to a squatting position, her legs now open and giving a tantalizing view up her skirt. Even in the dimness I could see clearly how her panties hugged her curves, snug enough to tease a hint of her slit.

Then she was standing and laughing with a mix of embarrassment and excitement. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Hey, this was your idea, we can stop anytime," I grinned.

"How far should I go?" Jenna asked slyly.

"Whatever you're comfortable with I guess," I shrugged. "But I wouldn't go as far as stripping totally. We're pretty isolated here, but if someone did come along, you'd be scrambling to get dressed."

"Stop the video for a minute," Jenna requested. "That stuff so far is tame enough that I can probably use it on Tik Tok or the 'Gram."

"The what?" I stared at her blankly.

"The 'Gram. You know...Instagram?"

"Oh. Right. Of course. I knew that."

Jenna gave me a look that said she didn't believe me. "Uh huh. Anyway, this next set will be for Only Fans."

Looking around yet again, we still saw no one nearby. A lone car was making its way back along the ramp to reenter the highway, but other than that it was quiet.

Jenna took a deep breath. "Okay, time for some riskier stuff."

I started recording as Jenna again began swaying and moving her arms along her body. This time when she lifted her blouse, she didn't stop at her underboobs but continued to lift it higher while still concealing most of them with her hands.

I snapped pictures repeatedly as she moved them around teasingly, then, after glancing around again, removed her hands completely, freeing her breasts. Her nipples were already stiff and hard as she tweaked them for the camera, then suddenly yanked her shirt back down. "Someone's coming!"

Looking back, I saw a car pulling into a parking spot. Two people of indistinguishable gender got out and made their way into the rest stop.

"I don't think they saw us," I said. "You wanna keep going, or...?"

Jenna looked equally terrified and excited. Instead of answering, she once again dropped to a crouch, her panties again fully in view. This time though, she reached down and pulled them up even tighter, the gusset all but disappearing between her vulva. The stretched cloth now only covered her cleft, and just barely.

I snapped pictures madly, zooming in for a closer view of her all but completely exposed pussy. I caught her eye and winked. "You look so fucking hot, princess."

Jenna smiled then stood and turned, now flashing her ass. Her panties formed a tight wedgie, the strip disappearing between her cheeks as she bent over. I clicked away as she slowly lowered them until her entire butt was exposed, along with just a hint of her puffy pussy.

"Okay I think that's enough," she giggled as she straightened and adjusted her clothing.

Without warning, she charged forward and practically jumped into my lap. "Let's get crazy," she purred in my ear before plunging her lips to mine.

I almost dropped her phone, but managed to put it down on the bench before wrapping my arms around her and grabbing her ass under her skirt with both hands.

We made out like teenagers as she ground herself against me, my cock rising up in my jeans to meet the pressure of her as she rubbed herself against it. Glancing down, I could see her panties, the dampness visible even in the low light.

Jenna took the moment to again scour the area for onlookers. Seeing none, she brought her attention back to me, almost nose to nose as she whispered, "I'm so fucking wet right now."

I needed no further hint or instruction. Still holding her ass with my left hand, my right delved deeper, finding her warmth. She gasped softly as my fingers slid her panties aside and plunged into her.

I teased her this way for several moments before realizing I couldn't manipulate her properly in this position. Guiding her to lean back, I moved my hand around the front, sliding my already sticky fingers under the waistband until I fully cupped her pussy in the palm of my hand.

Jenna immediately began rocking herself against it, stimulating her clit against my palm as my fingers again found then parted her swollen labia to penetrate the entrance to her dripping hole.

Jenna struggled to control her moans and squeals as she rocked incessantly, my fingers wiggling around inside her tight walls so fast my tendons began to ache.

Jenna's face flushed, slapping a hand across her mouth as her orgasm took her, her eyes fluttering wildly as she shook with pleasure over me. I felt her juices soak my palm as well as her panties. When I finally removed my fingers from her still quivering pussy, they were pruned and slick with cream.

"Fuck me, that was hot," she finally managed once she caught her breath.

Behind us, a dog barked. We turned as one to see an old man letting his Golden Retriever out from the back seat of his car. He must have pulled in while we weren't paying attention.

Fixing a leash on it, he started walking in our direction. Jenna quickly slid off my lap and adjusted her clothing, just in time.

"Nice night," the man greeted us.

"It is," I responded as casually as I could. "Just taking a break and enjoying the evening breeze before getting back on the road."

"I hear ya," he said. "Gigi here needed a break herself." The dog woofed softly in agreement.

She's beautiful," said Jenna. "May I?"

"Oh sure," he said, "she's a sweetheart, as friendly as they come."

Jenna went over and knelt before the panting canine, petting her head.

To my amusement, I noticed that the way Jenna was squatting beside the dog was quite probably giving her owner quite a view under her skirt. Glancing up, I could see the old man looking down at her. How much he could actually see, I had no idea. If he had indeed noticed, his face gave no clue. But he certainly wasn't looking away.

Jenna petted Gigi for a few more moments, the dog licking her face appreciatively before pulling away and tugging against her leash, whimpering softly.

"Excuse us," the man said, "I think she's ready to attend to her business."

Jenna returned to the bench next to me as they strolled away towards the nearby trees.

I slid my arm around her shoulders and whispered in her ear, "I think you just flashed him."

Jenna's face went pale. "Oh, God. And my panties are still bunched up my..." Her hands went to her face as if to hide her embarrassment, but something in her eyes said she wasn't quite as humiliated as she acted.

I hugged her tighter, smiling sympathetically, and when she finally looked up at me again, I was happy to see her smiling too.

Gigi had apparently finished her "business," and they were now making their way back towards us.

"That should keep her happy til she gets home," he said, "still got a ways to go so we're gonna get going."

Jenna flashed me a conspiratorial look before standing and approaching them.

"Can I say goodbye?" she asked cheerfully, to which he nodded his approval. She again bent to pet the dog, but this time, instead of crouching, she intentionally turned herself so her back was to the man, then bent at the waist.

She stayed in that position for several seconds, rubbing the dog's ears while cooing, "such a good girl, yes you are!"

Again I watched the man for a reaction. I had no idea exactly what he was seeing, but his eyes widened considerably, his lip twisting upwards in a goofy grin.

His eyes flicked my way and I immediately shifted mine to Jenna and the dog, playing it off as if I hadn't noticed him looking. Jenna glanced my way and gave me a playful wink.

Ruffling the dog's fur one last time, she straightened, then casually returned to her seat beside me.

Show over, the man smiled and waved. "You two have a nice night now."

"You too," I called after him. "Safe travels."

Jenna could barely contain her giggles as they drove off. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god...how much do you think he saw?"

"Dunno," I shrugged. "In this lighting? Hard to say. He may have seen everything, or barely anything really."

"Oh my god," Jenna repeated, still twittering with excitement. "I've never done anything like that before! Certainly not on purpose! You're not...you're not mad, are you?"

I pulled her face closer to mine. "Do I look mad?" I said just before I kissed her.

Our tongues danced playfully, our arousal levels even higher than before.

Jenna's hand found the crotch of my jeans, and the bulge still struggling beneath. Then she was undoing the button, and tugging at the zipper.

"Jenna, I don't know..."

"Oh, come on," she said softly, "live a little."

Any reservations I had quickly dissipated when her hand slipped inside my pants. Lifting my hips, I helped her slide my jeans and boxers down enough to free my raging erection.

Jenna began stroking it immediately, and now it was I who was fighting to keep quiet. Her hot breath was in my ear as she sucked my earlobe, moaning softly.

I could already feel myself tensing up to cum when she stopped suddenly, releasing her grip from my needy cock and looking me dead in the eye. "Film me," she purred.

"W,w,what?"

Jenna was already moving down between my legs. "Film me," she insisted as she took her knees before me.

My hand flailed around til I found her phone, still on the bench beside me. The screen was blank. "It's...locked."

Jenna took it from me and unlocked her screen, opened the camera app again and handed it back. I pointed it at her, framing her beautiful and hungry looking face just below my cock as she looked up at me eagerly. I hit record and nodded.

Jenna grinned wickedly then began her blowjob. I struggled to hold the camera steady as her lips engulfed me, her hand at the base of my shaft squeezing and stroking in rhythm with the movement of her mouth.

Her eyes never left the camera, and, as I watched her through the screen, I could see them glowing with lust and passion as her head bobbed continuously up and down, leaving trails of spit along my shaft.

"Oh fuck," I gasped softly, repeatedly, as her speed and intensity increased. My body trembled uncontrollably, and again I felt the tension deep within my groin signaling imminent release.

Jenna sensed it, but instead of continuing her suck and jerk movements, she instead pulled all but the head of my cock from her mouth.

Her lips formed a tight seal around my glans and I could feel her warm tongue flicking that sensitive underside, her sucking forming a vacuum around the head as her hand now jerked my saliva slicked shaft with lightning speed.

Her free hand reached up and, with a wink, ran her fingernails along my balls, light as a feather, tipping me over the edge.

I let loose a barrage of unintelligible gibberish in my attempt to keep my howls of pleasure from echoing across the parking lot as my balls expelled their content, pulsing stream after hot thick stream into Jenna's eagerly awaiting mouth. How I managed not to drop the phone, I have no idea.

Jenna didn't miss a drop, her lips still sealed around my cock as her hand slowed, continuing to milk me dry.

Finally releasing her lips with a wet smack, she opened wide to reveal the gooey mess I'd deposited on her tongue, then swallowed with an exaggerated gulp.

Again she looked directly at the camera. "That was fun," she laughed, then gave a playful wave. I took her hint and stopped recording.

"Holy fuck," I gasped in astonishment, adjusting my pants. "That was... fucking amaze-balls."

Jenna grinned. "Amaze-balls? Is that even a word? Never heard of it."

"Okay, Millennial," I quipped.

"Ouch," Jenna laughed, "and technically, I'm not a Millennial. I'm Gen-Z."

"Touche," I chuckled.

Jenna stood, brushing the grass and dirt off her knees, then sat beside me and wiped her face and mouth with a moist towelette she'd produced from her purse. She kept glancing at me with a goofy grin as she reapplied her lip gloss.

"I think we should probably get going," I said, checking the time. "Still have a bit of a drive left."

"Not quite yet," said Jenna, "just one more thing."

"Now what?"

Jenna batted her eyes at me. "One more caramel mocha latte for the road?"

I wound up getting two.

----------------------------------------------------

"Some of these came out pretty dark, but there's definitely a few usable ones." Jenna was scrolling through her phone, checking the pictures I'd taken. While focused on driving, I'd glance at one or two now and then as she showed me. They were better than I expected, really, considering the lighting and the fact that I was certainly no professional photographer.

"You look amazing," I said. "I'm sure they'll get a good response. What made you wanna do something that risky though?"

Jenna thought for a moment. "I dunno. I'd like to say it was entirely spontaneous, but I've noticed that outdoor, public content tends to get a lot of attention, so it's been in the back of my mind for a while."

"You're not...thinking about posting that video of...us, are you?"

"No," Jenna said firmly. "Not unless...well, did you want me to?"

I considered for a moment before answering. "I honestly don't know. Part of me thinks it would be pretty exciting. The other part, though..."

"Wants to keep us private?" Jenna finished. "Yeah, I've thought about that, too. Truth is, I could probably make some good money selling more hard-core content, but I just don't think I'm...ready, or comfortable with that yet."

"You know," I ventured, "now that you have your trust fund to support you, do you even still need to do Only Fans?"

"Why? You having second thoughts about it?"

"Not at all," I assured her. "Like I told you before, it's your choice and I support it fully, and I also see no shame in it. Just wondering if you were reconsidering since you won't be strapped for cash now."

Jenna sat quietly, her face thoughtful. "True," she said, "but I also don't want to burn through all my money before I even graduate college. I'd like to add to it if I can, either through Only Fans, or whatever investments Mr. Wilson suggests, or both. Plus, now I won't have the added pressure of trying to turn a big profit and can just do it for....fun."

"And I do find it fun," she continued. "And...well, exciting. Does that bother you?"

Again I laughed. "Did it look like it bothered me at the rest stop?"

I could see Jenna smile from the corner of my eye. "No," she said. "I just want to make sure you're okay with me continuing it, that's all."

I reached over and rubbed her knee. "I'm perfectly okay with it, darlin'. As for how hard-core you, or we I suppose, decide to go with the content, well..."

"Yeah, let's just play it by ear I guess," she said. "I kinda am liking where I'm at with it right now anyway; playful teasing with the occasional more...blatant displays."

Jenna rested her hand on mine over her knee. Then, gently, started nudging it up her thigh.

"Hey, don't tempt me, I still gotta drive here," I laughed, reluctantly pulling my hand away.

Jenna sighed, but smiled brightly. "You're right, of course. How much longer?"

"About fifteen, maybe twenty minutes," I said, glancing at the clock.

"Good," she said. Then, playfully, "Wanna make another movie when we get home?"

I struggled to keep my eyes on the road as a wide smile lit up my face.

"Absolutely. Lights, camera, action!"

I may or may not have broken the speed limit slightly the rest of the way home.

-----------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

If you've read my series Caring For Carrie, (currently only on chapter two as of this writing,) you may have picked up on some character mentions that I crossed over from it.

If you haven't read those stories, don't worry, you're under no obligation to go read them. This series will still make perfect sense without it.

But I found a fun way to connect the two and ran with it.

As to how much farther I take that connection, again, don't worry. I won't do it in a way that would force readers to go read another series to keep up. Especially if father / daughter incest isn't your thing, because that's what the Carrie series features.

I also have no intentions of carrying the incest theme over to THIS series. In that respect, they will remain firmly separated.

Finally, a question for my regular readers. Hell, new readers too:

I have been considering changing this series over to Third Person perspective for a while now.

While jumping back and forth between Tom and Jenna's perspective has been fun, it might be easier to switch to Third Person for some upcoming chapters.

Especially since it would allow me to get into Trish's head as well.

I'm curious as to how you, the reader, would see the change.

Thoughts, feedback, comments all welcome as always, and thanks for your continued support. - DJ

12