All Comments on 'The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 27'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cmj711cmj71110 months ago

Your short story was ideal.

Reminded us of how they started off, him paying her to just watch him jerkoff.

That was deliciously kinky!

Jenna has made it possible for Tom to feel free sexually & is willing to share. ;)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you for continuing the series. My all time favorite. Very interested on how Michelle fits in to the.future.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great to see you back. Looking forward to reading more

chiefhalchiefhal10 months ago

Thank you! I'm almost 20 years older than my wife, I enjoyed the parallels.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

An absolutely brilliant story series. Not much else to say really. Jenna is a great character but the writing is so good that all the characters are clear in my imagination. I would prefer Trish or Ellie physically, but I certainly have more appreciation for the more willowy firecracker redhead! Bravo.

DarkRoninDarkRonin5 months ago

Really hope that one day you continue with this - crackin tale beautifully written

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of the most erotic stories I have ever read.

I guess I would have been happy if you had stopped when Jenna and Tom finally got it together, and she was good to come to him from her very dodgy home.

But you kept going and there are a number of "loose" threads that are waving in the wind at part 27!

You could publish this and earn money off of it. Very well done. And please don't give now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES