All Comments on 'The Jerkoff Club Ch. 06'

by MADDRAPPER

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
So hot!

So hot! I want a friend and club just like this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

This story was amaxing, so fucking hard from this. I need me a jack off buddy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'd like to watch

Mmmm this is sooo hot! I love the dialogue...wish I could see this go down...I love the back and forth! I could read this one over and over! Love it so much mmm!!!

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 13 years ago
Just thinking,

I was wondering how four guys masturbating at the same time and noone "accidenally" hit someone else's cock with a shot of hot sticky cum? Yes, I know it's disgusting, but also hot.

Maybe bring in the wives one at a time and get some sloppy seconds going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wives

Nice! I remember u mentioning bringing the wives to the party, when's that going to happen? Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Let´s all jerk off...

Hi guys ! It´s fantastic this clube of yours, I´d really want to be part of one, but I have no dudes to share an experience like that... I´d love to !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Searing HOT!!!!

I previoulsy had read the first 5 chapters...loved them...and didn't realize until now that you'd written another chapter. GAWD this is soooo hot...sooooo me. Unfortunately I don't have a bud to enjoy this with, but I'll be thinking of one as I wrist one off now! Keep up the GREAT work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Cock-raiser

It takes a good story to get my ancient dick up and this one sure did the trick.. Thanks and thanks again and keep on writing, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so fucking hot

Damn that was hot! I wish I had a friend I could do something like that with!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous