The Jigsaw Interviews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I move to stand at the top of the bed Neve is lying on. I am presented with a very pleasant view. She is lying before me, on her back, legs wide open, with her feet dangling off either side of the table. Her long dark hair is fanned out around her head, some of it over one shoulder. Those breasts are amazing, full and firm and a qualified medical physician, is asking me to play with her nipples! Not the worst day I could remember!

I'm not entirely sure of the protocol, so I just await the inevitable instruction.

"Hold her nipples between your thumbs and forefingers please." I reach forward and pinch them both gently, as requested.

"Now, as I hold her labia majora apart to apply stimulus to her clitoral region, administer a balanced pressure to both nipples." I comply, squeezing both of her little nubs at the same time.

"Harder please" he requests.

As I increase the pressure, I can feel that, despite the fact that they were firm, when I first touched them, they were getting even harder between my fingers.

Dr Abbott has her vagina spread wide open and seems to be polishing her little pearl! His fingers are a blur. I think she might catch fire, but what do I know.

Neve makes a small sound. It's hard to tell what it signifies. "That's better," he says triumphantly. "Now, pull on them." I do as asked, and pull her by the nipples, which are now standing up, as solid as bullets and about as long. I seemed to be able to stretch them out by about an inch and a half!

"Marvelous," says Dr Abbott excitedly, "She is lubricating beautifully. Look at this!"

I let go of her rock-hard nipples and both Phil and I go round to stand either side of the doctor. We can see Neve's face is a little flushed. I already know how erect her nipples are. Her legs are spread wide apart, as are her vaginal lips. Held open by Dr Abbott's right hand. The fingers of his other hand, furiously brushing back and forth over her clitoris, which is standing up, bright red, like a little cherry stone. Her whole genital area is soaking wet and throbbing. Her fluids are flooding out of her, all over Dr Abbotts hand and a there's a big wet patch on the dark blue paper sheet, under her bottom. "I think we can say that the test was a great success," he says, as he removes his hands from her sopping wet fanny, and reaches for a paper towel. I notice that although she has not moved, she appears to be out of breath!

"Well done dear!"

Both Phil and I let out sighs of relief. It seems to be going very well for all of us.

PHIL'S GENITAL EXAM

After filling out some paperwork on his desk (it feels like that is all we have done all day!) Dr Abbott turns his attention to Phil. He asks him to lie on the same table, Neve has just vacated. I am guessing time is getting a little tight now, because he has not even changed the blue paper towel that was underneath her and is still soaking wet from her juices. Phil lays himself back on to the therapist bed. His nether regions resting in a pool of her juice. Dr Abbott approaches him and takes his flaccid penis in one hand. In the other, he has a soft fabric tape measure. Using the tape, he measures him for length and girth. Then feels around his balls but has to keep going back to his computer to input the results. He then gloves up one hand and grabbing a fresh tube of gel, coats up one finger. He asks Phil to remain on his back, but to pull his legs up into a fetal position, thereby exposing his arse hole and balls. He spreads Phil's bum cheeks and gently inserts his gelled finger into his back door.

She asks him what he is looking for, and he explains that this is a 'prostrate' check. He then explains what is involved and then completing the procedure, moans again, that there is usually a nurse to assist, as he withdraws his finger, discards the glove, washes his hands, then heads back to his computer.

Neve offers to help if she can, and the doctor, having checked his watch, is clearly delighted.

He asks Phil to lower his legs back down onto the table and spread them. He does and his penis dangles between them, resting on his ball sack.

The doctor, now back at his desk, asks her to measure Phil's erection.

She moves over to stand next to Phil, on the table, and looks at his cock. "But Doctor, he doesn't have an erection."

"You may have to help him then."

She shoots a quick look at me. Eyes wide, as if to say, 'what am I supposed to do now?'

Neve reaches out and lightly takes hold of his penis. She stands it upright, then bending over him, pops it straight into her mouth! Head bowed over his keyboard; the Doctor does not even notice.

She looks like she is using her tongue to feel around and gauge dimensions etc. Then I see her cheeks go in, so I know she is sucking him in now.

Her head begins to bob up and down, as she finds a rhythm. Phil has closed his eyes. Once again during this fantastic and very different sort of day, I find myself looking at those marvelous shapely breasts bobbing and jiggling around in front of me. Do those nipples EVER go down??

After a minute or so, Phil has attained, what can only in all honest truth, be described as an 'erection.' So, she stands up, releases his manhood, and says, rather triumphantly I thought, "I think he's ready now Dr Abbott."

The good doctor looks up and declares, "marvelous work, my dear. Well done!" Striding over to stand next to the beautifully naked Neve, he tells her, she can now go ahead and take the measurements, which she does.

With Phil's test complete, it's now my turn.

PAUL'S GENITAL EXAM

I walk over to the table, as Phil gets up and waddles back to take a seat, still sporting a hard on, that is swaying from side to side like some weird kind of metronome.

"Just climb up, lie back and try to make yourself comfortable Paul." Dr Abbott tells me.

Once positioned, he approaches me and picks up the tape. His hands are cool, as he touches my soft dick. flicking it up to lie flat against my stomach. Holding both the tape measure, and the head of my penis, to keep it still, he stretches the tape down the length of my organ. With that measurement in the bag, he takes a girth measurement, before putting the tape down and taking hold of my balls.

"Just give me your hand dear." He says to Neve, who is standing next to him, peering intently at my scrotum. She complies and he molds her hand around my balls. "We are looking for any irregularities. You can see Paul's scrotal sack is nicely balanced. There are no visible lumps or bumps that we may have needed to investigate. She withdraws her hand, as he walks back to his desk. Just give me a minute to input this data before you measure his erection."

As in the case of Phil, I am initially remiss, to the tune of one boner! I have never been very comfortable with medicals etc. Or indeed 'being tested.' In fact, the whole 'going to see your doctor' thing was always a little scary for me, and always had the complete opposite effect of giving me a hard on.

Neve leans over me. An expression on her face like a concerned Matron, her big squishy breasts resting on my belly, and whispers, "Would you like to put it in my mouth too? Might speed things up!"

"I'm not sure Neve, but thanks." All I can think of, is that she has just had Phil's dick in there, and it was putting me off somewhat.

"Well, we need to do something to get you hard Paul, and quickly, otherwise we could be here all night!"

Neve has an idea. "Jump off the table for a minute." She instructs.

I get up and glance over at Dr Abbott, who is completely absorbed in his computer. Neve leans forward, resting her elbows on the examination table. "Come and stand behind me. Hurry up!"

I do as she asks. In this position, her boobies are dangling freely, and she pushes her arse back into me. It is quite a specimen and feels soft and warm, as I rest against it. She wriggles her hips from side to side, clearly not satisfied that I am in the correct position and reaches back to grab both of her cheeks. She pulls them wide apart. I actually fall right in between them now. She truly has a magnificent arse. My cock is now pushed right up against her anus and vaginal lips, which feel warm enough to toast a penis on!

Happy that I am now, where she wants me, she lets go of her buttocks. They spring back together like a man trap, greedily holding me in place. My dick is completely engulfed by her arse cheeks. She again rests her elbows on the table and begins lightly bouncing her hips in an 'up and down' motion now. The effect is almost immediate. The immense heat from her genital area, warming my blood, the bouncing movement of her buttocks, massaging my penis. Her lips are very moist, and it feels very wonderful.

My cock starts to twitch and stretch.

"Any progress back there?" she asks.

"Definitely!" I squeak. My cock now stiffening rapidly and causing a little discomfort, as it is still being held pointing down, between her velvety lips.

To ease the pain, I get my balance and back off her a little. My dick now comes up 45 degrees and is pointing straight at her furnace. The tip, just kissing her slippery lips.

"Why don't you hold my boobies?. That may help." I have always been a 'breast man,' so that sounds like a plan. As I lean into her again to reach for her tits, my cock slips into her. We are both so well lubricated from her juice, that it goes straight in, to the hilt. As I am lying there, on her back, my hands squeezing those awesome tits, her hard nipples pressing into my palms, my penis is as hard as steel and buried deep inside this woman, she says, "Well that seemed to work!"

I withdraw, and again thank her for her help and being so accommodating. We switch places and I jump back up and lie on the table. My cock now achingly stiff and dripping with her juices. "Oh Fishhooks!" She says, "didn't realise how wet I am." Reaching for the towel she has been wrapped up in for most of the afternoon, she quickly wipes my penis, then spreading her legs, reaches between them to dry herself off a little too, before throwing it back on the chair and reaching for the tape measure.

"8 and a quarter inches Doctor!"

Dr Abbott, still too engrossed to look up, simply says, "Thank you dear."

"And 5 inches in girth," declares Nurse Neve.

NEVE'S BREAST EXAM

Still naked, we all move over to three blue fabric chairs the doctor has placed, a few feet from his desk, and sit down. He is writing notes on his desktop computer. Once done, he glances down at some paperwork on his desk, then turns to look at Neve.

"Right then, would you mind young lady, coming to stand over here?" He says, rising from his chair. "We need to examine your breasts."

She stands up and pads over to Dr Abbott, that beautiful rear end swaying, away from us, to its own mysterious exotic time signature. Full, firm breasts bouncing with every step. Her nipples, of course leading the way. She stops, and he positions her in front of him. She is facing us. He asks her to raise both arms above her head. He then steps behind her, and brings his arms around her sides, to cup her sizeable boobies. He at first just seems to hold them, then he gently jiggles each one, bouncing them in his hands, for a few seconds, as if weighing them. Then he begins gently squeezing both of them at the same time, between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. Starting at the widest part (her chest) and working slowly forwards, towards the nipples. At the end of this maneuver, he his holding only her nipples, between his fingers. He repeats this several times, subtly repositioning his fingers to apply pressures to different parts of her breasts, but always ending up at the same place - tugging on those nipples. Phil, turns to me and whispers, "Is it just me, or is he pulling those things a little harder each time?"

I hadn't noticed particularly, but now pay attention. Sure enough, every time Dr Abbott reaches her nipples, he appears to be squeezing and pulling them, stretching them out toward us, a little bit more forcefully. Both Phil and I have seen her nipples many times, throughout the day, and we both know how erect they can get, but they were setting new records now. they looked super stiff and long!

I was curious. What was he possibly testing for? So, I asked him.

"It's all very straightforward," he said. "Why don't you come over here, and I will show you?" Then to her, he says, "Please indulge me my dear, I can never resist the opportunity to teach.... to broaden the minds of the curious." He steps around, to stand facing her.

"It's absolutely fine, Dr Abbott," she responds, still keeping her arms in the air.

He asks me to stand behind Neve.

"Now," he says, "Bring your hands around her, and cup both breasts."

I follow his instructions and gently bring my hands up and around her rib cage, under her boobs, letting them sit in my hands like two warm jellies.

"As they rest on your palms, become aware of their weight and size. You are trying to pick up on any abnormalities in skin temperature, any hot spots. That could be a sign of infections!"

They feel absolutely fine to me, and I tell him so.

"That is correct. Next, I want you to lightly 'jiggle' them. And what we are looking for here, is any uneven tissue mass."

I bounce her tits up and down in my hands and become aware of the sheer weight of them. Not picking up any bumps apart from those hard nipples, which brush against my fingertips with every bounce.

"Finally," he says, "we need to check for any lumpy tissue. I would like you to squeeze her breasts at the sides, between your thumb and forefinger, starting at the chest. Keep squeezing and feeling, working away from her towards the nipples."

I apply slight pressure to the sides of her boobs. "You are going to have to squeeze them harder than that, young man!" I squeeze a little harder, molding her lovely mounds, and start working my fingers towards the Doctor.

"That's much better," I am reliably informed.

"Now when you reach the nipples, just pinch them a little and try and stretch them out.....toward me.

My hands, moving away from Neve's body, towards the Doctor, facing her, finally reach the tips of her breasts, and I find myself just holding her by the nipples. They really are fabulous things. It feels like I am holding two big rubber erasers, that belong on the ends of two gigantic pencils! They are already incredibly erect, but as requested, I pinch them and try to stretch them even further towards Dr Abbott.

"Good," he tells me. "Now repeat this test several times. Each time, slightly changing your hand positions, so that you are squeezing different parts of the breasts, but always ending up pulling and stretching the nipples, a little harder than the previous time."

What a strange and fabulous day! I am standing here, naked as a newborn, behind a gorgeous woman, with a doctor asking me to maul her substantial breasts and pinch her nipples! And she doesn't seem to mind!

I am standing really close, but trying not to let my dick touch her, and failing miserably. I can smell intoxicating perfume in her hair. My dick is monumentally erect and as hard as blue steel. I am trying not to push against that arse, but it seems to have a mind of its own and is actually pushing back against the underside of my upright cock! As a result, my boner is now resting on her butt cleavage!

I continue squeezing and molding her boobs, as directed and each time I reach the nipples, I squeeze them a little harder and, although they must be 2 inches long by now, try and stretch them a little further. She shuffles forward one little step and I realise, I am actually tugging her along by the nipples!

The good doctor looks on approvingly. "What we are checking for here, is precipitous lactation....leakage! We need to make absolutely sure that no milk secretion is taking place. Pinch her nipples as hard as she can stand, then feel them to see if they are dripping."

After the last 'pinchy stretch,' I let go of her bouncing beauties, and lightly glide my hands over her nipples. The two rubber bullets drag firmly across my palms, before 'pinging' back into their erect state. Then, holding them between my thumb and second finger, I use my forefinger to feel the very ends of them.

"Bone dry Doctor."

"Very well done. Yes, they are completely free of any secretions. She is a fine healthy young woman," concludes our senior medical advisor for the day.

With the medical exams all finally complete. Dr Abbott says he is very grateful for our assistance and patience. He tells us that we can now get dressed and that we are free to partake of the showers in the locker room, if needed.

"Please feel free to leave the building when you are ready....and thank you once again. You will all be contacted as soon as the fruits of your various tests have been collated, but just speed reading your results of the day, in conjunction with your medical tests, I would hazzard a guess that you three will have no issues whatsoever in securing our financial support."

He looked tired, as he showed us out of the medical suite. "You have definitely made a positive difference to my final examinations of the day," he says with a little wink to Neve.

I had to admit, I could think of worse ways to spend a sunny afternoon!