The Jim Morrison Heist Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With a seminal aftercoat?"

"Exactly, for medicinal purposes. Will you hook up a li'l ol' Texas gal?"

"Yes, ma'am, what man could say no, ma'am."

For the next several minutes Jallen had the privilege of tonguing the most intimate part of her body and Spring had the pleasure. Then she held his rigid member in his hand like a sword, telling him he had a genuine Texas blue steel hard on. He put the swollen plum head against her spit smeared sphincter and watched the purple tip slowly sink farther and farther into the tight circle until the purple head disappeared and passed into her body. She and he gasped "oh" simultaneously. He sunk deeper and stirred his cock around watching the ring of her asshole cling to the skin of his prick. Then he withdrew enough to see the lining of the inside of the muscle expand around his circumference. The erotic sight brought beads of sweat to Jallen's forehead while his foreskin was enveloped with the most exquisite snugness and grip he'd ever known. The experience would supply material enough for his most epic poem to date, not Homeric length but long. Penetration resumed until Spring said she could feel his balls on her pussy.

"Give that thing another minute to get warmed up then bugger me like you never buggered a girl before."

Thirty minutes later she had his softened serpent in her mouth cleaning it off with a suction so fulfilling Jallen was astounded to shoot another jet of pineapple juice past her tongue down her throat. Many women had told him that, even Zoey. That night he learned from Spring the true definition of good to the last drop Southern hospitality. He admired the way her asshole returned to its original shape and a worm of semen leaked from it. When his breathing normalized he only had one question for Spring.

"Ring you sometime?"

"I'd like that." She found a pen in their impromptu honeymoon suite.

Jallen prepared to bid the dripping one and their hot sheet love nest adieu and get back upstairs. She gave him her number. He tucked it inside his suit jacket and noticed his discarded mask. He scooped it off the lamp table, folded it once, wedged it into the front of her panties. He saw nowhere else on her costume to stick it. And had he seen one, he'd still use it as an excuse to put his hand in her panties.

"A fond reminder of the occasion," he said sincerely before giving her bum a thoughtful smack.

"Oww. Are you trying to get me started again?"

Unable to keep the crooked leer off his face, Jallen kissed Spring one last time. They quit the tiny bedroom and wandered back to the staircase to the ballroom to tacitly part company there. He told her to go up alone ahead of him so not to lend to the blatant appearance they had run off together should anyone have taken an interest or watched them. Jallen would emerge in a minute or two and check out what Zoey had on her mind. If she and Bondage still made cow eyes at each other he'd retreat sharpish and back home to Sussex.

Except Bondage wouldn't be with Zoey.

He stood right behind Jallen in the dark hall.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .