All Comments on 'The Job Interview Pt. 03'

by inanimate77

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This could lead to Amy's getting time to do her homework after massaging Susan's feet which leads to a closer relationship between both women as Susan realizes how difficult Harvard is to Amy and she is a Senior and wants to graduate with her class as a business administrator.

Lesson Amy learns is one thing - time is a precious commodity, never waste time. She sold her big screen tv to Susan and gives that up which means more As added to her GPA. Foot rubs become less frequent as Susan gives Amy a little more time to study and sleep plus makes her put away her black maid's uniform and clean in comfy clothes.

Grades grow and more money in Amy's bank account. Finally graduation coming and Susan lets Amy spend her last night in a comfy guest bedroom before leaving to pick up diploma at Harvard.

Job offers multiply and Amy is on the way to becoming wealthy with the same discipline imbued in her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinanimate77@inanimate77
I enjoy writing stories that typically involve changes in power dynamics. My work is typically not hardcore erotica and focuses more on plot elements that while still unlikely are at least plausible. If you enjoy Lady to Maid stories, foot worship, humiliation, social sadism...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES