The Job Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nods his head and smiles at her. Biting his lip, he pulls her out of her seat then turns her around so she can sit on his lap. Holding her, he whispers back, "I love you so much. I would be so alone without you." Leaning forward and kissing her cheek then laying his head on her shoulder.

She wipes the tears away and then motions him to finish his meal so they can return to their suite. As Sam continues to finish his meal, she on the other hand is still thinking on what he said and how it makes her feel. Sitting on his lap and feeling close by to him feels amazing. However, controlling the constant drip and the already saturated panties is another story. Shaking her head, she can't help how she feels about him and when he makes comments that literally change her way of thinking. I just love this man with all of my being. I can't get enough and always wanting more.

Sam finishes his meal; it was tough to eat when your mind and body want something else entirely. Having your partner/slut on your lap started out to be a friendly & intimate jester, but over time, it became so much more than that. Having her close like this is by itself tough to control oneself. It could be just my young hormones being unstable around her, but I don't have this feeling with anyone else. Feeling uncomfortable, it's time to make it back to our suite. Grabbing the garbage and smacking her ass a bit to get up, they both head out of the vehicle and head upstairs.

Before getting to their suite, Sam throws away his garbage. Then they walk back to the suite hand-in-hand. Once he unlocks the door, she walks in first, then Sam. Still holding hands, he locks the door and with a squeeze from him; he pulls her towards him for an embrace. Soon his lips find hers and they slowly get re-acquainted ever slowly until someone opens their mouth. The hunger they feel for one another ignites and soon clothes are peeling off. All that is left is her undergarments; which will be rectified when they make their way to the bed. He turns her around and pushes her face down into the bed. Then he pulls off her saturated panties in one go. Soon he is down on his knees, staring at her beautiful holes; he licks from her clit down her slit to her puckered asshole. Swirling his tongue around the orifice, before sinking it into her hole.

This feeling is new to her; no one has ever licked her asshole before but GOD, it feels amazing. Trying to hold on, she grips the comforter as if her life depends on it. When he plunges his tongue into her hole, she cries out, 'Aaaah fuuuucccck!' and then she shudders through a small orgasm. Her mind is screaming 'FUCK', but it doesn't last too long. She still feels him eating her ass out and then feels his two fingers entering her cunt.

Sam's shocked with himself; yeah you can watch other people do this kind of stuff, but you never imagine yourself doing it. Guessing when you love someone so much, you just have to share your love and desire for them. Definitely new for him and she tastes exquisite. Of course, he could just continue eating her out, but you have to change things up, hence the two fingers. She will cum in no time.

Precisely, she is cumming from those two fingers, rubbing against her walls and pointing downward along her G-spot. Soon she is on another precipice of a more substantial orgasm approaching. As it ebbs closer, her fangs descend as well as her nails. When it comes crashing down around her, she screams out his name. She tears the comforter to shreds while she shakes/shudders through her orgasm. She can feel her Master leaving her puckered starfish and lick up the juices that were shot out against her thighs. His lips and tongue lick her thoroughly and it feels wonderful along her thick thighs. Until his tongue licks around her hooded clit, and another moan is let go. Knowing she can't take anymore of this, she then says, "Master, please...give it to me. Fuck this slutty cunt with your cock. I need it and want to be filled." As she shudders through the effects of his licking.

Giving in to his slut's needs; he would've loved to keep teasing her, but he wants to satisfy both their needs. Every time he is in one of her holes, it's like claiming her once again and that feeling is so addicting. He eventually stands up and moves his cock closer to her so she can just barely feel it. He then reaches out for her arms, pulls them behind her back so she can hold each other forearm. Then, grabbing both of her wrists with his left hand, he aligns his cock at her entrance with his right. In one swift motion, he bottoms out (balls deep) into her.

Instantly, she shudders just by the feel of his thick cock penetrating her. She moans loudly with an 'FUCK', then shudders through another orgasm. She can't get enough of how his thick cock, through the penetration of either her cunt or ass, has the same effect. Perhaps it's a learned response or that his cock is just special when it enters her. Whatever the reason for it, she gladly has it because she loves cumming on his cock and how each orgasm is unique. Uncontrollably, she says through a moan, "Fuck this cum-slut; fuck this hole with your gigantic cock. Claim me, Master. Show me I will always be yours!"

Grabbing both of her forearms with both hands, he begins to piston in and out of her in slow motions; letting her feel all of him. Slowly but surely, that tempo increases till he is ramming into her. Instinct takes over and he releases his hold with his right hand on her wrist to push her head deeper into the mattress. Then he let go of her head to reach around and grab her throat; he lifts her up by the throat. His left hand lets go of her wrists to reach around to grab her left tit and play with her nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Twisting it around and then pulling it out, it makes her clench against his cock and another shudder goes through her. Then she has her next release.

Every little subtle handhold or caress sets her off; feeling his hands against her throat and playing with her sensitive nipple caused her to have yet another release. Fuck, she lost count on how many orgasms has she gotten today. Not focusing on it now, she can feel his cock rubbing against her sensitive G-spot and soon she's lost again as another release crashes against her. She tightens around him and can hear his grunts as he continues to thrust deep into her. Out of nowhere, she hears him say in a whisper, "You will always be, MINE. I claim all three holes and I love all of you. I want..." Then he lets go of her... instinct hits and she releases her arms to catch herself before hitting the mattress.

He grabs hold of her hips and grips them tightly; thrusting ever so deeply, he loses himself in the splendor of her cunt. Then the rapture. His cock becomes very sensitive and grows. Soon his balls retract, and he is ready to shoot. Then he says, "I want, YOU." And with that he lets go and fires his load deep into her; filling her up.

Normally, he would've been knocked out from giving everything he had of himself to her and crashed. However, he feels light-headed but still conscious. Pulling out, he rolls to the side of her but sits up to take a breather.

As for his partner, she rolls over to her back and still shuddering from her own rapture of yet another orgasm. A smile is on her lips as her brain goes through a euphoric experience of stars and colors. She is in an awe state, but that's when her subconscious takes over and a new picture opens up to her. It's clearer than the last one, but still it's a riddle to be solved. As she lays there watching this new picture unfold, she tries her best to analyze it to the best of her ability. Even when it disappears, she tries her best to decipher the picture. Part of her wants to share this with her Master, but she wants to be certain first.

Sam lets her enjoy her euphoric experience, but gets up and heads to the washroom to retrieve two washcloths, one for him and the other for her. Don't want to sleep in a wet spot; that wouldn't be fun at all. Heading back, he applies the washcloth to her slit and thighs to clean her up; also to be a collector of his receding load. Taking the other washcloth, he does the same; pat himself down and squeezing any residual cum out at the tip. Before laying down on the bed to join her, he takes a swig of water to rehydrate. Plopping down next to her, he shimmies perpendicular to her but with some strength left over; he pulls her into his embrace to cuddle and to share his heat with her.

The euphoric session dissipates, and the subconscious shuts down the picture viewer; she is coming back to reality to find herself close to him once again. Feeling his heat and hearing his heart beating comforts her. She caresses his chest, placing kisses here and there, and pulling closer to him.

Seeing her caressing, kissing and pulling herself ever closer to him; warms him. He continues to stroke and caress her as well but does says, "Welcome back! Glad to see you back with me. I bet you had a pleasant experience and when you're ready to share, I will be here. But in the meantime..." As he moves down and rotates onto his side to look at her, he says, "I want to just see you."

They stare at each other; he smiles, and she giggles, but overall it's cute until he leans in to caress her right with his thumb and using his fingers to cup the back of her neck to brace her for his lips to descend to give her a sweet kiss. His eyes close as he pecks and nibbles her lips. Slowly, she opens her mouth to expel a breath but also to extend her tongue a bit. Soon their tongues touch and dart in and out of each other's mouth. Their eyes open and gaze at each other as they taste and nibble one another. Till he rolls onto his back and brings her with him; does the kiss advances to something deeper? The kiss continues to get bolder and stronger. Both enjoy engaging the other...till they separate. They conveyed a silent exchange of thoughts between them. Till he says, "I hope you will stay with me all night. I know you will probably get up to feed but I would like to have you in my arms all night"

She then says, "Wait for me, Master." Breaking contact with him, she gets out of bed and walks to the igloo container. Opens it and pulls out a bag of blood, then closes it. She then shakes the blood a bit, and then squeezes the top of the bag so all the blood runs to the bottom. She takes a moment and looks at her Master. her fangs drop and punctures the bag. Holding it close to her mouth, her lips suction the blood out of the holes and her tongue is moving side to side to lap up the excess. Within minutes, she drains the entire bag and discards it into a special bag for disposal when they return home. Then she heads to the washroom to use the facilities; washing her private area with water, rinsing her mouth out with water, and then gargle mouthwash to get rid of lingering metallic residue and to have fresh breath for her Master. Once all that is complete, she heads back and to lay close to him once again but flips over so he can spoon against her.

She feels refreshed, both body and mind. No more taking baby steps; feeling his love and compassion, she took the plunge into the unknown. Feeling his body next to her as well, his right hand caressing her arm, tells her many things. She waits for him to say something, but he said nothing. Feeling a bit worried, she speaks up and says, "What did you think?"

A smile forms on his lips but she can't see it; he then says, "You want the truth?"

She replies, "Always." Feeling pensive about the whole thing.

He takes a moment to answer, and then says, "I didn't expect that tonight. I thought you would take baby steps, but you took the plunge."

She tries to interrupt him, but he grips her arm and says, "Wait, I am not finished."

Biting his lip, he continues to say, "Getting back to what I was saying. I am shocked but also proud that you took the plunge. Takes guts, and it tells me you care about my feelings. It also says that you value my opinion about you, and that means a lot."

She slowly rolls over to her side so she can see him and his smile. What he said and his smile warms her to no end and the only thing she can do was look downward because of his praise of her. Then he continues.

He sees that she being shy of his praises of her; and so he reaches out and tilts her head back up to see him. Then he says, "Guess I am influencing you, partner. You're blossoming as we speak and I like it. As for your question, I found it... Totally. Fucking. Hot." Seeing the shock on her face is priceless, but he continues. "There is a part of me wishes you were drinking from me, but reality you can't which blows. I found it amazing that you didn't miss a drop and/or get any on yourself. Guess you have it down to a science. Overall, it was impressive, and it was...Hot." He says honestly.

Hearing his praises and his confirmation help a little more out of her shell. She smiles to herself and is thankful for this premonition. Having him in this light/life has opened her up tremendously. No other person in her life stepped up. Shared their opinions and help coax me out of my shell but my son/dominant. Overall, most would view me as a terrible mother, but to be honest, that person died when I was turned. A lot of things happened after that. My so-called marriage is non-existent and my love for my son just grown into something more. Without him in my life, I couldn't be the person who I am today. His love and compassion transformed me. And all this transpired within a second or two.

She feels elated, but all she can do is lean forward, and kiss her Master on the lips to express her thoughts. It's a quick peck, but it feels like volumes. Sasha opens her arms for him and he slides into her embrace. She rolls on to her back, brings him with her and hugs him tight. She then whispers into his ear, "I love you so much and thank you." His back cracks when she hugs him a bit. She forgets her own strength.

He looks down at her and says, "There is no need for thanks; I realized a while ago that we need each other to survive. This might sound weird, but you complete me. If you think back on everything we have done together, you will know this to be true. You're my soul mate and it was hard to share this, but it had to come out, eventually. It just makes sense. They both been through so much to be there for each other.

She bites her lip and realizes that it's not weird at all. He is right. We. Need. Each. Other. As for soul mates, that's hard to believe, but he makes an interesting argument. We can't get enough of each other. It's been the best 5 years of her new life. She smiles up at him and says, "This is a significant moment to share our love for one another, and fuck my brains again. But it's late, Master. You have a big day tomorrow morning and someone needs his rest. Sorry to be a party-pooper. Oh, btw, I will lay next to you while you sleep."

Smiling, yeah it would be nice to fuck her brains again but she is right, have work tomorrow morning. He lets go of her and lies on his side. This day has been long, and he really needs to sleep. Yawning a bit, he says, "Can you wake me up before dawn?"

Rolling onto her side so he can spoon her once again, she says, "Sure, Master. Sleep well, my love." And with that, she turns off the nightstand lamp, which plunges the room into darkness. She lays still and dwells on the picture that her subconscious left once again. What does it mean? Feeling him close and in his arms feels really nice. Part of her wishes she could fall asleep as well. Perhaps closing her eyes for a bit will help answer her question. Don't force it but to let it happen. A couple of minutes passes by and a feeling washes over her. He's coming (the one that will lead all... supernaturals).

Sleep slowly takes Sam; feeling her close and next him helps. Part of him thinks if he blinks, she would disappear forever, but seeing her before he sleeps and when he wakes up reassures him that indeed this reality is real. So far, it's a dreamless sleep, just what the body needs. Until his subconscious takes over and shows him what is yet to come. Sam sees a big black animal running toward him; upon closer inspection, it's not a dog but much bigger, a wolf. It has jet black fur and doesn't look like a typical wolf because this animal is much bigger than anything he has ever seen. It suddenly stops and looks at me. Then, out of the blue, it transforms before my very eyes. It's... a werewolf, but is much bigger than anything the movies said about them. This thing stood over 8+ feet and could talk. It looked directly at me and said, "I'm coming for you." And with that, his partner startled him awake, shaking him and saying, "Rise and shine, Master. Time is a wasting. Oh, btw, I got you breakfast."

Sam's shocked to see his partner all dressed up and in her jacket, no less; did she say she got me breakfast too? He rubs his eyes and sure enough, there is a brown paper bag sitting next to him on the nightstand and some coffee. He looks at the brown bag and then back at his partner. Clearly, something is wrong here; perhaps I am still sleeping. Clearly, he just might. He still has morning wood, and she isn't sucking me dry. Falling back to bed, he closes his eyes to go back to sleep and hopes that when he wakes up, that reality is much better.

Sasha tries to push him awake, but he continues to not bother. So she goes to the extreme and slaps his thigh, hard. And sure enough, he is up and screaming.

Screaming 'Ow!' He then says, "What the fuck! Why did you slap me?" Sounding very irritated.

Smiling at her Master, she says, "You told me to wake you up. Clearly, I did, and you went back to bed. My guess is that this reality makes little sense to you; so I did the best thing I could think of, slapping you. So if pain is real, then this reality is as well. Now I know you well enough. You're probably shocked I got you breakfast and that I am not between your legs fulfilling my cum-slut needs. Well, I would love too, but we have a mission to conquer today. So eat up and get dressed, Master."

Still confused and shocked, he rolls to the edge of the bed to see what she got for him. Opening the bag, he sees that it's from McDonald's and its pancakes, with sausage, and some scrambled eggs on the side. Huh, not too shabby. He pulls out everything and eats. Between bites, he asks, "How did you do this without me?"

Smiling at him, she says, "Well, a lot of things happened last night. Instead of baby steps, I took another plunge. Got up around 5 am, drove before sunrise to get you something to eat. It was tough, but I accomplished it. Making you feel proud helps me conquer my fears, Master. Plus, I love and care about you. It's my job as well." She says with a smile and a smirk.

Sam looks over to his partner still in her jacket, and then says, "Will you show me what's underneath your jacket?" Being curious, as always.

She smiles but says, "Not until you finish your breakfast and start getting ready for work."

Sam devours his breakfast and then drinks his coffee. Feeling the caffeine hits him hard, but it's a good feeling and it wakes him up. He then walks to the washroom to relieve himself since no blowjob this morning. He stops at the sink to splash cold water on his face to help wake up and to wet his hair. With a towel, he dries his hair and then applies some product to shape it. He then walks out, unzips his bag, and gets dressed.

As each article of clothing is put on, she slowly unbuttons her jacket. Once he is fully clothed, she opens her jacket and slides off of her shoulders. Seeing his face, and the look of his eyes in shock, is priceless.

He sees her wearing a black and shiny bodysuit that conforms to her body, but it seems it's zipped from the front. She is also wearing black leather boots that ride up her calves with buckles. On top of the bodysuit, she is wearing a leather corset that zips on either side of the back, plus it's laced in the middle between those zippers. On each forearm, there is a leather bracer. Hopefully with that description, you get a pleasant picture, but if you don't, then Sasha looks like a long-haired version of Selene in Underworld. Literally, my jaw is on the fucking floor. He picks up and asks, "Where did you get this... costume?"

1...89101112...14