The Job Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiles at him and bites her lip in the process and then says, "A girl has to have her secrets. Besides, I have to do my part, and keep you up (with a mischievous smile on her face) & alert. What do you think and do you like it?" She says with her arms stretched out and twirls around to show him everything.

Wow, Kate Beckinsale, eat your heart out cause Sasha looks fuckin amazing. The bodysuit enhances every curve of her curvaceous body. The corset does wonders to her 36 DDD breasts. She is right; she is definitely keeping him up and reaches down to fix his rising hard-on. He then remembers something and then says, "To answer your questions, I think you look amazing in it and I love it, but it's missing something."

She is happy that her Master likes her outfit but is dumbfounded on what is missing. She then replies, "What is it missing?" Sounding curious.

He walks toward her and unzips her collar down to the top of her corset. Folding the collar down, to which opens up her very impressive cleavage. He licks his lips but still walks around her. He then says, "That's much better, but still, it's missing something."

With a mischievous grin, he walks over to his bag and unzips the front pocket and pulls out a square box. Before he opens it, he says, "I thought long and did my research on finding the perfect gift for you, Sasha. I wish I could mark your skin to show the world that you are indeed, MINE; but alas, I can't. I could've gotten you a ring, but technically, you are wearing one for some other special guy. We agreed one day to be partners, and I still want to solidify that pact. In every dynamic, there is a dominant and a submissive. You claimed me as yours and call me, Master. It's my day to tell the world that I claim you, Sasha, as my submissive. Today, I honor that pact by presenting you... your submissive day collar. Wear it proud for all to see." With that, he opens the box to reveal a sterling silver chain with a Byzantine clasp that holds an Eternity O ring. Pulling it out, he unclasps the lobster claw and reaches around her neck to put it on. It's slightly snug, but a little loose around her neck.

He then looks at her and says, "Perfect! What do you think, Baby?"

Sasha walks to the washroom and looks at herself in the mirror; then takes a few steps closer and sees the Eternity O ring. She has done her research as well and what this means; it means that they are bound as long as she wears this collar. She has mixed emotions of shock, happy and tears of joy. Sasha can't believe it; this token means the world to her. Wearing it means she is bound to her Master, forever. She can't keep the tears at bay and turns around and walks back into the waiting arms of her Master. Tears are flowing, but she pulls back, places her right hand on his heart and says, "I love you, Master. I will wear this necklace proudly and will never take it off. I am your submissive forever."

Sam then places his right hand on her heart and says, "I love you, Baby. I will try to fulfill all your wants and desires. I will be your dominant forever."

They both drop their hands and are back into each other arms. She presses against him, then reaches up with one hand on the back of the neck and pulls him down into a deep affection kiss. Her fangs drop and she doesn't care. This man has made her the happiest woman ever by claiming me to be his. I owe him... everything.

The lust and love of his submissive takes aback Sam. Part of him wishes he didn't have a mission to fulfill, but was enjoying her affections. He is fighting pretty hard not to throw her against the wall and taking all three holes. He pulls back and can clearly see the lust in her eyes. Fuck, it's only a necklace, but knows the symbolism that it holds. Clearly, he knows what it means; he did his research. He looks at her and says, "I see your love and I, so wish to throw you against this wall and fill every dirty hole you have with my cum, but we have a mission to conquer. Sorry, the sun has risen, and we missed our window. Can you make it to the van without being delirious and not burn?"

She smiles up towards him and says, "I came prepared for that; I brought your motorcycle helmet and bought some leather gloves. You're going to hate this Master, but I have to zip up this bodysuit and raise up the collar of the jacket. I should be fine. Would you like to do the honors?" She bites her lip.

He walks forward to grab the zipper, but then leans forward and kisses the top of every breast before zippering her up. Then he picks up her jacket and helps her put it on.

She smiled when he kissed the top of each breast; part of her wishes he did more than kissed them. However, they are his forever. Before putting on the motorcycle helmet, she leans forward and sucks/nips on his left earlobe, but her sharp fang cuts him as she leaves. She apologizes for the scratch, but then the smell of his blood permeates outward; making her sick. She places the helmet on and that helps. Soon the cut will dry over and form a scab. Once she is all covered up; she grabs the cooler while he grabs the bags. They do a final check, to make sure they have everything and then they walk to the van.

As they are walking down the hall, he tells her he'll drop her off first, then drop off the key card at the front desk. Once we're situated, we will leave for Jared's house.

She turns her head and says, "Sounds like a plan."

They make it to the van with no complications; glad that his partner didn't become delirious or worse, burn. Once secured within the van, he heads to the front desk to drop off the key card. He then places the duffle bag between the seats; then reaches down and pulls up the sword that was hidden between the seats and hangs it up on the back of the headrest hooks. Securing his cell to the dash and clicking on GPS; then slides into the driver's seat and puts on his seatbelt. Once he's strapped in and ready to go, he taps the back divider and says, "Are you ready and secured, Baby?"

Feeling ready and comfortable, she pounds back and says, "I am strapped in and ready to go, Master." When he went to drop off the key card, she stripped off the jacked and unzipped her collar to where it was prior to leaving the hotel. She doesn't want to lose this feeling. Then she remembered something, and says, "Forgot to give you his home address. Punch this into your GPS. I bet you were going to ask but forgot. Rough morning." She smiles to herself. It was a way rougher evening; boy-o-boy. Better stop thinking about all those orgasms and focus on the here and now. Can't be flooding the cargo van with all my juices, can we?

As he pulls out of the hotel parking lot, Sam tells his partner about his dream last night. He shares everything about the wolf, that transforms to a 8 foot tall werewolf and what it said. Then says, "Don't know if it was a premonition or just a dream. And I don't know if this werewolf is a friend or foe. But it said it's coming for me. Very ominous."

Sasha's shocked that her Master is having the same premonition as her. She then asks him a couple of questions like what color was the wolf and how big was it? And both answers hit the same mark; it's not a coincidence. They are indeed having the same premonition. She then says, "I had a similar premonition right after you came; I saw a big black wolf running towards her, but she wasn't afraid. I got a feeling from the wolf and that feeling says it will bring peace." Part of her wanted to share everything with him, but it's a lot to drop onto one person. Her version is cryptic but doesn't know what these premonitions are telling them. Hers tells her something of a prophecy of sorts. Better to keep it vague. Deep down, she wonders who is this wolf and how will he lead all supernaturals. So many unanswered questions; perhaps another day.

Sam reflects on her version and says, "Interesting. Clearly this wolf is coming for me and brings peace. That's kind of bizarre. Thought werewolves were ravage monsters who couldn't control themselves during a full moon." Hmmm, thinking to himself while he put's in Jared's address. Then says, "The GPS says it will take about 30 mins to reach his house; the reason for that is, there are a lot of one-way streets in the area. Going to make a lot of zips and turns to get there. Fuckin weird."

They make headway and get to his house in record time. Pulling along the curb to see a small, white bungalow home, with a detached garage that sits back from the house. Someone trimmed the grass nicely, but the house is small. Not a lot of room to hide in compared to his first mission. Thinking to himself, he bets Jared inherit this house from his grandmother. Oh well, time to get it done. Opening the duffle bag, he pulls out his backpack that has all his goodies in it. Then, unhooking his sword from the metal divider, he places it next to the seat. Before leaving, he grabs his phone and puts it in his left pocket. Bending down, he puts on his overalls then slings his backpack on. Then grabs his sword and heads to the back of the van to distribute the cones. Once that is complete, he heads inside to be briefed by his partner and to receive his COMMS.

Inside the van, they go over the plan and layout of the house. It's a bungalow with few rooms to hide. No room for error here; go in and kill the target. Simple, right? It's their second mission together, and a lot has happened within 10 days. Taking a deep breath, he then asks his partner for a kiss, for good luck.

She slides her chair back, stands up and gives her man a kiss for good luck. It was only supposed to be a peck, but it lingered for a bit. The hunger for him eats at her, but the mission comes first. She pulls away and then raises her head and says, "Be quick and be safe, Master."

Sam gives a nod and then replies, "Will do." Before leaving, he smacks her ass, then grips it. Biting his lip, he proceeds to the plastic curtain and gets it done.

She's left standing there and missing his presence. Still reeling from the slap/grip on her ass, she's left wanting more. Trying to get back to the mission, she sits back down and pulls up his record.

It's early in the morning, most of the neighbors have already left for work. So it should be relatively easy as long as the rogue cooperates; better said than done, right? Trying to get into character, he can't help think of his partner in that Underworld costume and something comes to his mind. Before getting to the front door, he asks, "How's my DDD doing?" With a smirk.

She replies, "Well, your DDD is safe and secured within this jumpsuit & corset. They are missing their Master's attention and can't wait to see you again." She grins.

Shocked by the reply, he then says, "That's good to know, but I was wonder how is my Delicious Death Dealer doing? I miss you too."

This confused Sasha a bit; she thought he was talking about her breasts but brings up something about a death dealer. She then says, "What's a death dealer?' Shaking her head.

He's dumbfounded at this moment. He then says, "You never seen Underworld? That is what Selene is.. a death dealer. You're wearing her cosplay; ugh, after this mission, I think we're going to sit down and watch Underworld together so you can understand the reference. Alright, I am at the door, love you."

She then replies, "Copy that, love you too. Fuck him up, Master." Trying to encourage and get him pumped up.

Shaking his head, he rings the doorbell and then says, "Some utility company here to check your internet connection. Are you home?" Looking around, he hears nothing, and no one is coming to the door. Following a previous hunch from last time, he tries the door and, sure enough, the front door is unlocked. Walking in and closing the door behind him. He then unzips his overalls and then ties them off at the waist. Then opens his backpack and puts on his taser gloves and places his sword on his back.

Whoever built this house fucked up the layout. As you walk into the home, the living room is massive, and it's on the right of the front door. To the immediate left is the kitchen/dining room. Behind the kitchen is the only washroom, and beyond that is a bedroom, and the far right of that is the master bedroom. Simple floor plan but overall a weird setup.

There is no place to hang up the razor wire. Every window was covered to decrease the sunlight into the house, but there was a musty odor coming from the kitchen or bathroom area. Taking out his flashlight, he walks to the kitchen, and it's clear. There are some dirty dishes in the sink, but the smell isn't coming from there. Proceeding beyond the kitchen, he checks out the bathroom and bingo, this is where the smell is coming from. Inside the glass shower encloser, there is a stack of 3 kids on top of each other, drenched, and they look like they were drained recently. Guess the kids that maintain his lawn got more than they bargained, sadly.

Walking back into the tiny hallway, Sam proceeds to the bedroom; shocking enough, it's not much of a bedroom at all but a room that is full of clutter. Backing out of the room, he hears someone move within the master bedroom. He whispers in the mic that the kitchen, bathroom and first bedroom is clear but heard a noise in master; checking it out now.

She says, "Copy. Be careful."

Proceeding down the hall, Sam tries to identify himself by saying, "Jared, are you home? I am from the internet company to check your modem." Still no response. What the fuck, just once it would be nice to get a reply. He walks into the Master, and immediately he hears...

"Who the fuck are you?" Jared says with loathing.

Shining the light to the left, he shrills in pain from the UV light. Sam then says, "Oh, I am sorry. I am from the internet company to check your modem; I called out many times, but no one answered. Why is that Jared?" Being inquisitive.

Jared then says, "Do you know me? Does it look like I need internet?"

Sam laughs out loud and says, "You got me there, but I am here for you. Do you know you have an odor coming from your washroom?" As he steps back into the hallway. Jared soon follows him.

Jared then says, "That's my new Febreeze scent, it's called 'Death'; perhaps I can have you try it out. What do you say?" Instantly, he runs forward and grabs a hold of Sam and it's on. Jared tries to push Sam down to the floor but only knocks him into the walls and breaking the drywall.

Sam tries something else to get Jared away from him; as he is being thrown into walls, he scrapes the scab off his earlobe and then press it to draw out a little blood.

Instantly Jared reacts to the blood and his teeth elongate but when he takes whiff of my scent, he starts to gag a bit, but says, "What is that foul stench?"

Sam smiles and says, "Oh, that's my blood; it's my Febreeze scent. Don't you like it. I had two vampires that said its foul and rancid. Care for me to come closer?"

Jared tries to move his face back but the smell is strong. He then says, "It might smell bad, but perhaps it tastes better when your knocked out."

Sam just smiles at that and says, "You can try, but I doubt you will get very far." And with that he tries to fight back but still getting pummeled into the walls.

God, he is strong, and definitely taking a beating. Sam is thinking at the moment about what to do. For only being 6 days old, he is still there in the head a bit. He then asks his partner a question about Jared's life and she gives him something to distract him for a second or two.

Sasha informs Jared was a teacher at a local middle school but was laid off because of behavior issues. She then goes on about his past relationships and it seems that Jared is a really boring type of guy.

Sam tried the information given to stun or startle Jared. He then says, "Are those kids from where you work?" It has some effect but not much. However, he gets some wiggle room to activate his right taser gloves, and that gets Jared to let go, quick. Sam gives up ground by walking backwards into the living room because there is more space to maneuver around.

Jared then says, "No, they're not my students. Just local kids looking for a quick buck or two. When they noticed the front door unlocked, they proceeded in to steal but got more than they bargained. Oh well, filled me up nicely.

Ugh, hearing that puts a distinct taste in Sam's mouth. He then says, "They're just kids."

Jared just shrugs but says, "They were like mini morsels; can't complain about free food, right?"

Shaking his head, Sam says, "You're a sick fuck." Feeling totally disgusted.

Jared then says, "Maybe, but you're sicker than me for talking to yourself."

Sam chuckles but then says, "Oh, about that, I am talking to my sweet partner out in the van. She helps when she can. She is my handler." Trying to keep him entertained to formulate a plan.

It's Jared's turn to chuckle, but then says, "Wait, let me get this straight. You're all alone and your partner is feeding you Intel. Lousy plan. Is she afraid to get her hands dirty as well? Perhaps after I feed off of you, I will go outside and show her what a real man is like and see if she can handle me."

Sam is getting irritated with the conversation; this rogue idiot is trying to get me all riled up but before he can retort, his partner speaks into his COMMS.

Sasha then says, "Tell the wannabe prick I can take him down in 1-2 heart beats."

Sam just smiles. Hearing her bravado helps keep him from going ballistic. He then relays the message to Jared, which shocks him.

Jared then grunts and says, "Fuck this. You disturbed my sleep; entered my house illegally and now I am going to kill you. Any last words?"

Sam laughs out hysterically and says, "For the record, vampires don't sleep. I know you're new to all of this since you're only 6 days old, but you won't make too day 7. Time to say goodnight forever, Jared; oh and bring it."

Jared charges forward and swings a right haymaker to Sam's head. Thanks to training with Major Stout, he's able to duck down and retaliate with his own punch into Jared's solar plexus with some electricity as well. It pushes Jared back a bit, but the punch only startles him for a bit until he runs forward to grab hold of Sam once again to take control. Both are fighting for dominance until an alert is sounded, and it's coming from Sam's pocket. Guess he just received a text message from someone.

Jared then says, "You should get that. It could be important."

Sam shakes his head and says, "Nah, it can wait. I have my hands full at the moment and besides, this is my second fight of my career. Can't stop for a lousy text." And with that, Sam moves his body to the left and drops to sweep the back legs of his opponent. They both fall backward, Jared first though, and it knocks him out a bit. Sam takes this moment to pull a spike from his vest to plunge it into Jared's kill zone, but it's halted by his left hand. It's a struggle, but Jared comes out on top. Trying desperately to get the leverage he needs to kill Jared; Sam realizes he is close to the living room window and the drapes that cover it. With another sweep of his leg, he lets sunlight into the dark space, which catches Jared off guard. Jared loses his strength because of the sun's rays which start giving him delirium. This gives Sam the opportunity to plunge the stake into his chest. It might not be a kill shot per se, but it does damage.

Jared wails out in pain as the titanium stake burns through his chest cavity. Desperately trying to pull it out with his hands; the burning pain in his hands is excruciating. The only thing he can do is lay there or push himself off the floor to get free from it. He chose the second option and pulls free from the stake.

The determination to get away from the titanium spike shocked Sam. Takes a lot of 'cohones' and pain to get free. His prey then tries to crawl away. He ups the ante and opens the drapes a bit to shine more sunlight into the room. It causes his prey to stop moving all together. Sam thinks to himself, it's time to end this. Grabbing his sword from his back, he twirls it with his right hand a bit till the point of the sword in pointing downward. With both hands on the handle, he then plunges the tip into the kill zone area of Jared's back and stabs his heart. The force of the blow goes through Jared and into the floor below.