The Job Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching him get dressed has got her in to a tailspin; her eyes cannot leave his body cause he is so fucking handsome. Literally, just watching him get dressed has gotten her moist and wants to throw herself on him once again. Biting her lip, she ponders, but when he looks at her, all she can do is smile. In her mind, every time he looks at her, she feels like a little schoolgirl that hopes that he'll come talk to her. Well, he does a lot more than just talk to her, her inner voice says. Her inner voice goes on and says, 'God, just looking at him, I just want to eat him up again.'

Sam looks at his partner and says, "What? Something wrong with what I am wearing or is my hair out of place somewhere?"

She shakes her head but says, "No, Master. Just smiling that you clean up well." She walks towards him, strutting her stuff. Then wraps her arms around his neck and looks up at him and says, "Just looking at you has gotten me all wet again. Wish we had some time so I could eat you up again, Master." Pressing herself against him; feeling his muscled chest pressing against hers has gotten her nipples hard.

Sam reaches out and cup her ass with his hands to help pull her close to him. Thinking to himself, 'God, she feels amazing whether it's against my chest or my hands on her heart-shaped ass; Fuck, I wished we had time. I would love to peel off her clothes and fuck her again or have her on her knees blowing me.' Uncontrollably, his cock hardens at the thought and is pressing against her belly. He then looks down at her and says, "I wish that too, baby; rain check, perhaps, after I get back?"

Feeling his hardness pressing against her is making her uneasy; her breathing and heart rate pick up a notch. She lets go of his neck and her arms travel down his chest. Her hands can make out the contours of his chest and can feel his heart rate speeding up. Thinking to herself, 'God, he wants me as badly as I want him. FUCK.' That moisture between her legs has dripped down her thighs. She wants him, BAD, but he needs to have a life outside the house and he doesn't spend enough time with his friend. All she can do was reach around and give him a hug and that is what she does. After she pulls back and says, "I am glad that we agree. Rain check it is and I will hold you to that, Master (with a grin). I can wait, besides you need to spend time away from the house and meet with your friend. It's been a while since you last seen him. I think the last time you saw him was before the Turning, if I remember correctly."

She then pats his chest and says, "Go, have some fun. I will be here when you return. Ah, how long do you think you'll be at the bar?"

Looking down and his hands are no longer grabbing her ass but are now on her hips, he says, "Meeting up at 7 at the bar; I would say about a couple of hours. And would say 10pm the latest with drinks and catching up. I know you will miss me, but try to keep yourself busy. Perhaps shop a little online and use our account. You can text me if you like. Ok?"

She looks up and says, "Sounds good; I will try to keep busy while you have some fun. I will try my best to not text you but I can't make any promises. Just going to miss you. You better get going. Sooner you get there then the sooner you can be back here in my arms, Master." Patting him on the chest a little harder and pulling back from him.

He can't help but feel about her; and knows it will be tough to get away from her for a couple of hours, but Robbie is a good friend of his. He knows she understands this, but is doing a good job of trying to be strong. Biting his own lip, he ponders but says fuck it and sweeps her into a hug and leans down to give her a very passionate kiss with a lot of tongue action. His hands are in her hair, grabbing the back of her head while the other one is reaching down and grabbing her ass, pulling her close to him.

She's lost when he pulls her close and kisses her passionately. It makes her smile that he knows what he wants and takes it. The inner slut smiles as her submissive self gives into his needs. Her hunger for him is let go and soon her left leg wraps around his to wrap herself around him. Her hands are combing the back of his head and the other on his shoulders/back. The kiss suddenly breaks, but moves down her neck. Her eyes roll back behind her eyelids, the rapture of his warm breath and lips down her neck leaves her off balanced. Part of her wishes he was a vampire, to sink his own fangs into her neck. Fuck, that would be so hot; just thinking about it has gotten her panties soaked. Reality hits her like 2x4 and as much as she wants him, he'll be late if she asks for more. She fights with herself but pulls back, but says, "Master, you know I can't get enough of you, but if we continue, you're going to be late. God, I want to be selfish, but you only have one friend, and that is Robbie. Go before I lose control." Biting her lip to stay in control of her inner slut.

Sam shakes her head and knows that his partner is right. I better go, but his heart wants to be with her. He steps away and says, "You're right, of course. I better get going." And with that, he heads out of his room and down the stairs.

Of course, she follows him down. Keeping her fingers together, she fights the urge to reach out to grab him again. She sees him put on his shoes and grabs his keys.

He is at the door but turns around and asks her, "You want another one?"

To which she replies, "God, yes!" She runs forward and jumps into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. She feels his hands support her as they grip her ass and dig in. Her hand wraps around his neck, and she leans down and kisses him. Their passion for one another is remarkable. It leaves them both breathless, but the need for each other leaves them both shaking. She wants so much more, but let's go of his waist and drops. She places her head on his chest and feels his hands stroke her back. Taking a step back, she looks up and says, "I love you." With tears in her eyes.

Sam bites his lip and replies, "I know." Then grabs the door handle and opens it to leave.

She is left standing in the foyer, and she is in awe. Shaking her head, she feels like Princess Leia; ah, that goodbye kiss in Empire Strikes back. Laughing at the situation, always quoting some movie line, but it feels good. Feeling sad and missing his presence, she hopes he has fun. He needs to get out more; a giggle spurts out, and she thinks about herself. Thank god for premonitions. Surely her life has changed in the past 4+ years. Master can break down walls and get me to open up. God, I just love him.

Sam tries so hard to calm himself down, but the ride to the bar was so hard. His cock was so fucking hard that it hurt with need. Smiling to himself, life for himself has changed in the past 4+ years. First a slut for his needs, to a partner that he loves. Every time he is around her, the hunger for her is too much to bear. It's interesting, even though he didn't Turned, he feels like a vampire. Sounds weird but think about it, always wanting more; it's her body, mind and soul; almost like blood. In some ways, he is glad that he didn't Turn; life is much better with her in it. If he did Turn, then he would be away from her, working for the Firm.

It was a quick ride over, but he calmed himself down. Telling himself it's only going to be a couple of hours. Soon, he'll be balls deep in one or all of her holes by the end of the night for sure. Sam walks up to the bar and opens the door; then scans the room and sure enough; he sees Robbie's hand raised up to alert him. He got a booth for them. Making his way to the booth, Robbie steps out and gives his friend a hand shake which follows with a bro hug. Then they both sit down and slide to the middle of the seat across from each other.

Robbie then says, "Nice to see you, bro. I took the liberty of ordering your favorite lager.

Sam says, "Thanks, bro. Have you been waiting long?" Being curious and all.

Robbie shakes his head and says, "Nah, it's been maybe 5 - 10 minutes; don't worry, just glad you made it." Speaking a little louder because the bar of choice is loudly this early at night cause of the football game.

Sam smiles and is glad that his friend wasn't waiting for him long. He takes a swig of his Guinness Blonde; mmm, hits the spot. Smiling at his friend, he then says, "Still drinking the ale's, huh?" Laughing at his friend.

Robbie shakes his head and smirking; then says, "Laugh all you want, ales are the best. I will stick to my Stella Artois to your Guinness. Enough about beer. How are you doing?"

Sam nods his head and says, "Not too bad; working when I can and chilling when I am not. How about you? What have you been up to since graduating?"

Robbie takes a moment after he takes a quick sip of his beer but says, "Like you, I wanted to look for a job but then traveled a bit. Think about it, four long years of study to get a degree hoping to land a good job. Best to take a break and see the world a bit; take in nature." He says with a laugh, but then says, "So, are you working with your dad at his firm like you wanted?"

Sam's smile turns downward but says, "Nope. It didn't happen. I was hopeful but found out that they changed their policy about who they hire. It sucks, but it's for the best." He tries to keep close to the truth as much as possible. Can't share the news why he didn't get in.

Robbie shakes his head and says, "Sorry bro, I know you had your sights set on working with your old man. It's got to be tough... but you said that you are working, so... what are you doing these days?"

Sam then says, "I did the whole resume thing; had some calls, but nothing turned up." Laughing to himself, but goes on and says, "Believe it or not, I do bounty hunting with my sl.. mother. We have done two missions, and it's quite lucrative."

Robbie's jaw drops. He can't believe that his friend, who went to business school, got a degree and ended up doing bounty hunting. The only thing that he can say is, "Interesting." He takes a moment and doesn't want to bring his friend down by his job aspect, but then takes a sip of his beer and thinks on how to turn the conversation around, then he thinks about his mother. Fuck, when he first seen her in that black robe, the first thing that came to his mind was MILF. You couldn't see her bits, but what he could remember is how she filled out in that robe. Damn, Sam is so lucky to have her as a mother and see that every day.

Robbie then smiles and then says, "What? You're working with your hot mother doing bounty hunting. Wow, never thought in a million years that would happen, but you're doing it. That's got to be hot. Guess you're making the money. I think you should buy the next round." As he calls the server over.

Sam nods his head and orders another round of beers. As his hand is waving back and forth to tell the server what each other wants. He sees that Robbie is agitated a bit by something and then says, "Are you okay, bro?"

Robbie then says, "Can you smell that?" Shaking his head a bit.

Sam is wondering what has got Robbie all bothered but then says, "Are you referring to the server' perfume?"

Robbie shakes his head but leans forward and says, "Someone in this bar smells like a vampire?"

Sam freaks out a bit, but tries to keep it cool but says, "What the fuck? Is this some type of joke? Are you teasing me right now? (Shaking his head and laughs) All, all right, you got me." Laughing it off.

Robbie then says, "I am serious, bro. Vampires are real and they live among us"

Sam still choked up about the topic but then says, "Ah, ok. How do you know this?" Trying to steer him clear of the conversation and/or entertaining him with this idea that he's right.

Robbie then says in a low voice, "Been running around with some other guys and have caught/killed a few of them." Being serious and shit.

Sam's dumfounded but says, "Robbie, I think you're watching too many vampire TV shows. Soon, you will tell me that werewolves exist and there is this war between them and vampires like the movie Underworld." Shaking his head in disbelief.

Robbie then says, "I know it sounds audacious, but it's true and someone here is a vampire or has been around one recently."

Sam is shitting bricks and tries his best to tamper down his emotions; he looks around in disbelief and takes a swig of his beer. Thinking to himself, 'Does vampires have a smell to them?' He knows Sasha brushes her teeth and even gargles mouthwash to get the blood taste out of her mouth. Smelled nothing different about her, hmm. Wanting to know more, he then asks, "How can you tell the difference between a vampire and a human, then?"

Robbie then smiles and says, "The smell for sure, but there are other telltale signs like sunlight but since we're meeting at night, that would be hard to test. Next is their breathing and heart rate. Vamps don't breath but only when they talk and their heart rates are lower than humans. Yours is rather fast, so you're definitely human." He laughs a bit.

All Sam can do is laugh with his friend. Just hopes that this smell he is smelling isn't coming from him but from someone else. He's nervous but tries to laugh it off as a joke. Robbie was always a jokester, hence why I liked the guy. He's the life of a party. Nodding his head, he just says, "Huh, interesting. I didn't know that. I always thought it was mirrors, and/or garlic to test if a person was indeed a vampire."

Robbie just laughs but says, "That, my friend, is what movies are for. The proper test is sunlight, breathing/heart rate, and last, titanium." And with that, he slaps his hand on top of his friends.

Sam looks down at his friend's hand covering his and notices a ring on his pinky. He then looks up to his friend and says, "Nice looking ring".

Robbie removes his hand from Sam's hand but says, "Yeah, it is. See, it's made of titanium. If it touched a vampire, it would've left a burn. No burn on your hand, so that means you're not a vampire." Laughing still.

His friend creeps Sam out a bit. This meeting has turned around and then some. Not a typical night; part of him hopes Robbie is just joking around, but if he isn't, then this could be bad news. Trying his best to laughing with his friend and turn this conversation to something else. But then he sees Robbie chug down his beer.

Seeing Robbie chug down the last of his beer, he then asks, "Hey, you want me to order you another round?" Being friendly and hoping to turn things around with his friend and catch up.

Robbie shakes his head and says, "Nah, only 2 beers for me tonight. It was nice catching up; I will be in the area for a couple of weeks. So perhaps we should hook up again and chat more about vampires, lol. Anyway, you take care, bro. Tell your mom I said 'Hello' and will see you soon." He slides out from the booth then pats his friend on the back, and then heads out.

Sam still has some of his beer left to finish. He picks it up and downs it, then waves for the server to settle the tab for the night before heading to his car. His walk to his car is far from the bar since there is a football game on tonight. He gets closer to his vehicle and then hears a wolf howling in the distance. It shakes him up a bit because it sounded like it was close and far from the forest. Opening up his driver's side door, about to step in, something runs past him and he turns to see who or what it is. Whatever it was, pushed him hard and back from the car door. He stumbles and falls to the ground, feeling a searing pain in his lower right chest. He gets back up and reaches down to apply pressure on the pain and walks back to the car. With the car's interior light on, he looks down to inspect the area of the pain and pulls his hand back to see blood. Wondering what the fuck happened, he pulls up his shirt and notices bite marks on his lower chest just below his ribs. The blood is really red and is bleeding profusely. Applying pressure again, he tries to get back into the car to drive and get help, but falls on his ass. Screaming at himself, he wonders what the fuck. Meeting with a friend will turn deadly.

Then he remembers the necklace. He slips it out of his shirt, pulls it off his neck and slowly opens it with a twist. He tries desperately to stay awake, but his body is going into shock. With a last chance effort, he tilts his head back, drops the contents on his tongue and instantly, they are, absorbed. Can't hold on much longer, Sam collapses on the ground. Time slows down for him, but the rest of the world continues. Then, suddenly, Sam's body convulses; like he is having a seizure type episode and his whole body shakes profusely...