The Job Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared fights to stay alive but goes into cardiac arrest and then dies.

Pulling the sword out and making sure that Jared is truly dead, he then chops off the head. Closing the drapes, Sam cleans up his tools; first the sword and then the stake. Once that is complete, he sets off to remove his fangs with his Leatherman's Tool and places them into the acrylic container.

He then whispers that the job is done, but wants to check the master bedroom to see if he missed anything there. She then radio's back with a "Copy and good work, Master."

Sure enough, there is nothing to report; just one kill for today. He feels sorry about it, but a job is a job. Too bad his sire gave up on him; he could have made a good vampire but still a sick fuck in draining boys. Time to head out.

Walking back to his backpack, he takes off his gloves, and puts that and his flashlight into it. Putting on his overalls once again, then the backpack and the metal clipboard. He plays it safe and locks the front door. Walks through the kitchen and leaves thru the side door instead. Then unlocks the car gate to leave the backyard and swings it shut. He then walks back to dispose of his backpack and sword to the front of the van. Then picks up the cone from the front and then the back. Taps the door to let her know he will open it up soon. Opens the door and places both cones close to the left rack; then hops in and closes the door behind him. He then walks through the UV plastic curtain and sees her standing with open arms. They both embrace each other.

Feeling the closeness of one another reaffirms their love for each other and how much they both miss each other. Soon they look at each other and it's him that leans down to kiss her. His left hand combing and supporting the nape while his right sliding down her back to grab her ass. The kiss explodes to something savage; both of them let go and embracing their primal urges. Soon Sam pins her against the van's wall and just devouring her. Part of him wishes they had more room and less clothing to take off. Breaking the contact of her lips, he kisses her neck, then sucks on her earlobe. Then whispers into her ear, "I missed you and want you so fucking bad. It's too bad we have to leave ASAP, so no one expects anything."

She, however, becomes a little tease and encircles her left leg around the back of his. Pulling him ever so close, with her arms around his neck, fangs out, she continues to play with him and his naughty tongue. She pleads for a couple more minutes and, of course, gets them. Part of her wants to give in to those urges, but they have to leave. Can't have the neighbors or the public to ask questions. She then whispers into his ear, "I missed you too, Master. It's tough being in here all alone while you risk everything for this new job. I know it's my fault that you have this job, but I want to be by your side, forever."

Sam pulls back to look into her eyes and says, "We talked about this and yeah, I feel your pain. It's great to have you in my ear, but having you by my side would help make the job get done quicker. Perhaps we should look into that when we get home. Oh, I forgot, I received a text message while fighting Jared. Let me check." He pulls out his phone, and his best friend, Robbie, is in town and wants to get together for drinks tonight. Huh, it's been what, 6 months since he last seen him. Wonder what he's up to these days? He then shares the information with his partner, then makes a plan to celebrate, eat and watch Underworld together prior to him meeting Robbie that evening.

She smiles up at him and says, "Sounds like a plan, Master. Guess the sooner we leave, the sooner we can play. But to be honest, I want to play with you, NOW." Smiling up at him.

He then leans forward and says, "I want that too, but I like your outfit. Hate to rip it apart to fill up your cunt or ass with my cum. It's only money, but I like you in this cosplay costume. You look marvelously sexy. We better bounce soon or we'll be back here all day."

She pouts a bit, but is not willing to give up just yet. Then she says, "I don't mind being back here when you're here with me. Give me something for the road?" She bites her lip seductively.

Sam can't help himself; part of him wants to bounce, but looking at his seductive partner, he has to give in to her needs. He then looks at her and says, "Fine, I will give you something for the road. You make it tough sometimes, but I bet your inner slut is hungry for something." With that, he unzips his overalls and drops them to the floor. Then he unbuttons his fly and then reaches in and pulls out his thick 8 inch cock. He then sits down in her chair and strokes himself. Looking at her, he then says, "I bet you're hungry for this. You didn't get your cream this morning. We don't have a lot of time to enjoy, but will this tie you over until we get home, Baby?"

With a mischievous grin on her face, she rubs her hands together and says, "Yes, that will do nicely. Just sit back and relax, Master. Let your slut take care of you for the drive home." With that, she falls to her knees and takes over, stroking him. She looks up into his eyes, licks her lips before devouring him with her tongue. Knowing she doesn't have a lot of time to enjoy this magnificent cock; she bobs up and down, stroking him and basically going to town. Her inner cum-slut takes over and just relishing the taste, his thickness, and the pleasure it gives to the both of him. She can feel his hands combing through her hair and on the back of the head, encouraging her to take what's given. Soon she hears his moans of pleasure and that excites to know the end. It pleases her that her ministrations are indeed pleasuring her master's cock. She takes him deeper into her throat as her tongue caresses the base of his cock, while her other hand plays with his balls. Thinking to herself, 'I can't get enough of him and I want more. I am his submissive to be whatever he wants of me; whether a lover, cum dumpster, slave, and/or partner. I am here to serve him.'

She pulls him out of her throat and licks his balls, but continues to stroke him. So yummy, his sweat and musk driving her. Running her tongue along the underside of his balls, knowing they are full of his sperm, ready to shoot out and give her the protein that her inner slut craves for. Continues to lick and kiss her way back up to his tip; she then takes his cock and starts smacking it against her face. Just another way to express dominance, but for her, it just feels wonderful. After being slapped a bit with his cock, she then bounces the sensitive underside of his tip down on her tongue before sliding it back into her mouth. She hears him grunting with pleasure and soon he pushes the chair backwards and stands up. Then she feels his hands on either side of her head, gripping her, and then feels her head being pushed downward, then back up.

He's lost in his own need of her. Her ministrations on how to take care of his cock are second to none. She knows how to pleasure a guy's cock and is glad that she wants mine. But the need is too great, hence why he stood up and take control. Time to fuck her mouth and give this slut what she craved this morning. Thrusting in and out of her mouth feels amazing, but what feels the best is when you shove it down her throat and you keep pushing her mouth to take more. Of course she chokes on it, but he knows that her inner slut gets off on it and it helps get you closer to orgasm. So every so often with his thrusts, he shoves it down her throat. He grunts with satisfaction and then he will say, "You like that slut?" or "You want more?". She would look up to him and say, "Mmm hmm". Soon he feels her hands slide up his thighs and then rest on the back of his ass. Feeling her nails dig into him feels exquisite and soon the euphoric state courses through and loses himself into it.

Soon, she hears a grunt, then a whisper, "Take it all, slut. It's all yours." And with that, he shoots his first volley into her mouth, but she continues to bob back and forth to encourage him to shoot more. Her inner slut is screaming to taste his load, but the Master isn't finished just yet. She continues to milk him for all its worth. Squeezing his cock and using her talented tongue to tease his cock and to drag the load out of him. Once his spasming cock subsides, she pulls off of him and opens her mouth so Master can see how much cum he gave her.

He then looks down and sees the white pearly cum filling her mouth to the brink. Then he says, "Good job, Baby. You can now swallow and feed your inner cum-slut. I hope that will suffice until we get home and I can fill your other holes with my cock?"

She swallows and makes her inner cum-slut happy. The taste of his cream is wonderful and her overall well-being this morning is fulfilled. Standing up, she throws her hands around his neck and pulls him into a hug. She then says, "Thanks, Master. I needed that." Instantly she feels him reciprocate and his arms wrap around her. Soon they break apart to look at each other and she can't help herself but lean upward to kiss him. That kiss develops fast into a passionate one and their arms are all over each other once again.

He then slams her against the cargo van side and ravages her; his cock bounces back and wants to fill up her other two holes. But as always, reality sets in and their small confined space. Pulling back but still holding her, he sees her love and lust for him. They just look at each other for a moment, but it feels longer. The need to be in each other arms, to feel their love for one another is great. He brushes his thumb against her cheek, pulling her lips apart. He whispers, "I know, but we have to bounce. When we get home, we'll continue where we left off. Don't forget to call the Cleaners and courier as always." He pulls back and hesitantly turns around to leave, but then whispers one thing when he hits the curtain and that is, "I love you, Sasha."

She is left standing at the side of the van and not able to move. But she manages it when she hears him enter the cab. Buckling up in her car seat, she makes the call to the Cleaners and text the courier. Overall, she feels giddy with everything and suddenly she stomps the floor of the van several times.

Sam here's the racket and wonders if there is something wrong with his partner. He then says, "Are you okay back there?" Being concerned for her well-being.

Sasha just giggles like a schoolgirl but says, "I am fine, Master. I am just thrilled at the moment."

He smiles to himself and shakes his head. He wonders about her sometimes, but is glad that she is feeling happy. Tapping the GPS for a return trip home, he then says, "This is your captain speaking. It will take us roughly 1 hour and 23 minutes to return home. If you want to stop anywhere, please ask me. Make sure you're buckled up, because we are heading out... Now." Being stupid and funny.

She laughs at his joke but says, "I will, Master."

The drive home was long and treacherous, but we managed in under 90 minutes. We chatted, but mostly we listened to music. Sam wishes Sasha could sit up front with him. It was kind of fun driving down to Bixby Knolls at night; especially the blow job. Just thinking about it is cramping his pants. Damn, she is a good slut and knows how to treat her master right. They made good time, just passing Pasadena. He then says, "Just past the Pasadena sign; we're about 15 mins away from home. Thinking of stopping by and getting something quick for lunch, then head home. Once we get home, we'll change and get a bath together, then go from there. What do you think, Baby?"

Still smiling with herself, she replies, "Sounds like a plan, Master. Just to let you know, I called the Cleaners and the courier. The courier will be around 5 pm like last time. So that gives us plenty of time to play. When we get home, I will unlock the door downstairs and then meet you upstairs in our shower. Okay?"

Then it's Sam's turn to say, "Sounds like a plan. Take your time, because a wise woman told me to eat before playing. If you like, you can start without me, but I bet you can find something to do to keep yourself occupied for a bit." Smiling away.

Sam stops at the Louisiana Fried Chicken place on the way home. They pull into the driveway, just a little after 12:30pm. He then backs the van as close to the garage door as possible. Puts the parking brake and then hits the garage door opener. Heading out, he taps the van to let her know they are home and that it's time to head into the house and carry their bags. He cracks the door and just tells her to enter the house as quickly as possible; don't worry about the bags and just get indoors. By the time he was unloading, Sasha has opened up the basement through the study and turned on the lights. Sam brings in the bags and sets them inside the hallway before going back to retrieve more gear. By the time he comes back, the bags are already gone and placed inside the room or put away. Thinking to himself, 'Wouldn't that be nice to have super speed to get things done' and sometimes it would be great to have supernatural powers; hmm, guess he'll keep dreaming.

The last thing to take in is her igloo, sword, and his backpack. He then hits the key fob to lock up the van, then hits the garage door to close it before heading inside to the basement. It doesn't take him long to make his way there, but once he is there, he sees Sasha is waiting for him with a smile.

She is holding her bag with both hands behind her back. She sees him holding the igloo and then mentions to him to just place it in the fridge for now. Later on tonight, she can take out the contents. She then says, "The room is unlocked for you, Master. Your chicken lunch is on top of the cabinets. Oh, please clean up after yourself (with a smirk). I will see you upstairs, Master." Turning her head slightly when she said that. She then walks up to him, kisses his cheek and then smacks his butt with her hand, then grips him before walking away. As she makes her way to the staircase, she turns and smiled at what he said.

Biting his lip from the smack of the ass and the grab; he turns to her and says, "So, it's going to be like that, huh?" Smiling towards her as she walks slowly to the stairs. The sway of her hips is mesmerizing, and his smile gets bigger as she gets further away. She turns and offers him a smile, but their eyes meet for an instant; theirs love and passion in those eyes. Watching her ascend the stairs, his eyes never leave her. She is one sexy Selene cosplayer and will definitely see her real soon.

He picks at his lunch as he disrobes and puts away his gear. Tossing the overalls, fatigues, shirt and socks into the laundry hamper outside the room to be washed. He then checks his gear, then closes the door and sees the light go from green to red; knowing his gear is secured. Grabbing the bag, and drinks; he heads upstairs to lock the basement door and dispose of his lunch before heading upstairs for that shower.

Climbing up another set of stairs, he makes his way to his Sasha's bedroom. Slowly taking off his boxers and tossing them into another hamper for washing. Making his way to the master bath, he hears the shower and splashing of water hitting the floor. Opening the shower door, then closing behind him, he then feels her pressing her wet body against his back and wrapping her arms around him.

She then says, "I missed you, Master."

He pats her hands, and says, "I missed you too, Baby. Have you been in here long?"

Just feeling him close to her sets her thoughts at ease but says, "Not long, just started it when you were in the kitchen. Come, let me wash you and then you can do me." She released him with a giggle.

They both wash each other and enjoy the sheer pleasure of the hot water hitting them and the company. Of course, they grope each other and kiss or two, but the water feels amazing from a hard day or actually a couple of hours' work. Another job or mission complete; time to relax a bit and enjoy ourselves.

Thinking on what to order for dinner, he orders in while watching Underworld with his partner. He is thinking more on the lines of Italian than Greek as he heads out of the shower to dry off.

Sasha is the last one out but loves the hot water hit her cold skin and running over her curves. Wishing to stay longer, but it's time to get the party started; no one likes pruned skin. Drying herself off and putting her hair up into a towel bun, she makes her way to the bedroom. She pauses as she tries desperately to get all the water out of her hair. She smiles up at Sam and says, "Why don't you head to your room? I will be there shortly; give me about a minute or two."

Sam looks at his naked partner and smiles back, but says, "No worries. Take your time. I will be waiting for you." As he walks out of her room, he slowly takes off the towel off his hips and shows her his derriere on the way out of the door.

Shaking her head, and biting her lip, trying to control herself. The heat between her thighs is ramping up because of his little display of his naked buttocks. Thinking to herself, 'Two can play as well'; opening up a drawer of her dresser, she pulls out a Seafoam Blue Babydoll Chemise with lace around the bodice and a matching sheer thong. She puts it on and looks at herself in the mirror; the lace bodice does wonders for her breasts and enhances her cleavage. The sheer part shows off her flawless skin and her flat tummy. Overall, she is happy with the outfit, as she twirls around and sees herself in the mirror. Thinking to herself, 'Master will love it.' Then, to add some spice, she wraps herself in a towel to hide her special surprise, then heads to his bedroom.

Laying on his bed in his boxers; Sam is just relaxing and enjoying the time alone but looking forward to seeing his partner in crime soon. His body stirs when she walks in with a towel around her waist. Sitting up, he bites his lip and instantly feels a stirring in his boxers. With a twist and a turn like Wonder Woman, she let's go and his eyes feast upon her at what he sees. Her hair falls from her bun and curls as she moves around. She is in a babydoll slip with embroidered lace cups that do an amazing job pushing her 36 DDD breasts together and don't forget to support them. The sheer fabric looks amazing on her, showing off her tight body and that thong leave no imagination. Oh, the light blue color looks great with her dark hair and blue eyes. Sam's mouth hangs open and saliva is drooling out. Fuck, his slut knows how to entice him and his needs.

Staring at him, she smiles but asks, "Do you like it, Master?"

Swallowing up the drool that hanging off his mouth, he says, "Baby, what's not to like? Everything that you put on enhances your curves. You could put on a burlap bag and make it sexy as hell, but please don't do it. This is much better. So what's the occasion?"

She smiles and says, "No occasion, Master. Just felt like surprising you with some of my newest lingerie. Plus, today, we completed our second mission; and I wanted to congratulate you on a job well done." Still smiles and holding on her sheer chemise at the edges.

Sam points his finger towards her and then curls it back and says, "Come here!" Watching her skip towards the bed, his heart skips a beat. He pats the bed next to him, and she lies down. He then just stares at her face and gets lost in her sparkling blue eyes.

She is about to say something but just says, "Come here, with her finger."

He drops and slowly kisses her lips. Just enjoying making out with her until she opens her mouth and slips out of her tongue. Soon their passion winds upwards and moans leave their mouths. He feels her hands caressing his head and shoulders as his comb her hair and then moulds around her cups. Slowly he rolls on to his back and bringing her with him. His hands leave her cups and then slide down her sheer chemise to grip her heart-shaped ass. Everything about her feels so- good. Soon he rolls her back on to her back and is laying on top of her. Slowly grinding himself into her.