The Job Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making up the distance, she walks towards him and answers, "The choice is yours, Master, but whatever you choose, I want to go with you." With earnest.

Smiling at her, he says, "It's too early for bed. So perhaps we should sit in the living room and discuss our plans. Perhaps I should create a payment plan and start paying you back for all the gear, van, etc. for this new job."

She wraps her arm around his and leads him to the living room. Along the way, she says, "You owe me nothing, Master. Remember, I told you I would handle it and I was true to my word." Being frank.

He stops, turns toward her and says, "I can't have you float the entire bill; it's not right. I should pay something at least." Sounding concerned and hopeful.

She smiles up at him and replies, "Thanks, but 'No'. Think of this as a consolation prize for not turning. I know you too well; so don't press and just accept it." Looking him in to his eyes, then says, "You can look at this a different way. You are already paying for it; everyday being my dominant and improving my day." With a smile.

Feeling defeated, he says, "Ok, I will drop it and just accept it. Thanks for the help, my partner in crime and being the best submissive a dominant could ever want." Leaning forward and grabbing her heart-shaped ass with his right hand. He then moves it up around her waist and continues to move to the living room.

Again, his words do their trick and make her feel wonderful, but the grab of her ass, that does something totally different. She bites her lip and tries to contain herself from pushing him up against the wall and ravish that smirk from his lips. Fuck, he knows how to push my buttons and make feel loving and crazy at the same time. Letting him lead the way to the living room, she is a bag of mixed emotions. If she was still a 'Norm', her heart would beat fast but at the moment, it's beating but giving off a warmth. However, on a different level, her lower half is wet with need. Thinking to herself, 'My premonition was right. I chose the right man to be my dominant, and he has yet to fail in that regard. He makes me feel wonderful and desirable every day.' With that, she leans her head on his shoulder as they approach the couch in the living room.

Again, his words do their trick and make her feel wonderful, but the grab of her ass, that does something totally different. She bites her lip and tries to contain herself from pushing him up against the wall and ravish that smirk from his lips. Fuck, he knows how to push my buttons and make feel loving and crazy at the same time. Letting him lead the way to the living room, she is a bag of mixed emotions. If she was still a 'Norm', her heart would beat fast but at the moment, it's beating but giving off a warmth. However, on a different level, her lower half is wet with need. Thinking to herself, 'My premonition was right. I chose the right man to be my dominant, and he has yet to fail in that regard. He makes me feel wonderful and desirable every day.' With that, she leans her head on his shoulder as they approach the couch in the living room.

We both sit down but angle ourselves so that we're looking at one another. It's funny, every time we look at one another those feeling arise and our eyes look elsewhere to stay neutral. Sam makes it easier for us by sitting/laying at the end and asking me to lie on top of him facing the same direction; so we're not seeing each other but can communicate. Sounds like a good enough plan for the moment.

Sam cradles/holds her and his arms are slightly underneath her breasts. Wrapped around and securely locked in place. Her arms are holding his and feels soothing to the touch. They both enjoy being close again, but the silence is, interrupted when he says, "So, partner, what should we do with our first big paycheck?" He quips with a smile as he rubs her belly.

She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly, but then says, "I think you should set some of it on the side for a rainy day and/or for savings. You should spend a little of it to learn new skills and/or how to fight with weapons. It's all about conditioning; focus on yourself to be better. Better prepared you are, the better the outcome. Today was your first and hardest, but every rogue is different. I just wish I could do more than sit in the van."

He takes it all in and says, "Sounds like good advice; as for wishing to do more, well I wish that too but it's against your Elder Council rules. As I mentioned before, you are doing a lot more than you think you're doing. You're my handler/partner. You help provide schematics of the home/area and provide information on the rogue's past. Your presence keeps me alert and sane, with your voice in my ear and with your attire. Overall, having you close by keeps my spirits up to stay focus and get the job done in a timely manner. I can't see myself doing this on my own." He tightens his grip to re-assure her he wants/needs her. He then says, "Do you have any ideas about who I should train with in learning these new skills?"

She smiles to herself at hearing to what he said. She then takes a moment and says, "I have done some research and have talked to your father about the issue. We, both recommend that you should train with Major Terrence Stout, he is a retired vet from the Army. He can teach you hand-to-hand combat, how to fight and handle a knife, submission techniques, and as well as staying alive. I reached out to him and it will cost $10k for a couple of weeks' training. During that time, you will learn a lot more than what I can teach you."

"Once the money is transferred into the account, give Major Stout a call and get the ball rolling. I like your ideas and am glad to have you as my partner. On a distinct note, don't sell yourself short; without your expertise, I wouldn't be here or able to complete my first mission. You helped and taught immensely." He shares with her while his thumb is caressing the bottom portion of her left breast over her shirt.

The words are meaningful, but she's lost to the warmth of his touch and what's it doing to her? The caresses are sending warmth and electric impulses to her core. It's amazing how sensitive she is around him. Of course, she can feel something semi-erect and pressing against her back that is adding to the mix. She bites her lower lip for control but the sensations are just building on top of another; the need stirs within and soon her nails elongate and scratch his forearm. It's slight at first, but they gently dig into his flesh; the other hand slides down her belly to grip her sex to keep the fluids within her. However, something else happens. Her sex grinds against her fingers and a whimper escapes her lips. Not able to control herself, she turns around to see that her Master is smiling at her.

He sees his caress has started something that she can't control. By the looks of it, she isn't happy with my smile, but clearly the look that she is giving is 'NEED'. With his hands up, he then says, "I see that you're in the mood for something else. Why fight it? Why not take the advantage and use me for your 'NEEDS'? Let me help you." He says as he slowly slides off his shorts and boxers all in one go; freeing his hard cock from its confines.

Seeing his hard cock all hard and pulsing with need; her inner slut fights with itself on where to take him. Part of her wants to take him into her mouth to taste his pre-cum and swallow his cum to make her inner slut happy, but the beast has been let out. She doesn't want to hurt her Master with her teeth. So the decision to suck him is out of the question. Slowly, she unbuckles her jeans and slides them down her legs, then steps out of them. She then reaches down to grab the bottom of her shirt, pulls it up and over her shoulders to throw it where her pants lie. Totally naked and standing within arm's reach of him; she is unsure of what to do.

Seeing her standing there, and not willing to move an inch to satisfy her cravings. His eyes roam all over her body and were simple in awe once again with her curves. He can see that her cunt is swollen with need and the wetness dripping down her thighs, body is rigid and her breathing is slow and steady, areolas are flushed but her nipples are standing with diamond points, her vampire teeth are out but her eyes are transfixed on me, waiting for a command or something. Sam licks his lips as his eyes run up and down her desirable body. Seeing her waiting just adds to the dynamic. He can see that she is ready to pounce but is waiting for her dominant to tell her what to do. Guess he should say something, and soon.

He sits up and takes off his shirt and then slides off his shorts/boxers off his legs. He adds them to the pile on the floor. Sitting up, he turns away from her, but now his back is against the back of the couch. He then says, "Mount and ride me, Baby. Ride my cock to satisfy your need."

Without hesitation, she mounts him by grabbing his shaft and placing in her entrance. Slowly, she descends upon his cock. The folds of her inner self open and caress him. The feeling is exquisite and soon out of nowhere; she reaches out and grips his shoulders as a 6th orgasm of the day takes hold. Eyes rotating within, she loses herself in that moment. Once his cock bottoms out, she arches her back and shutters. Gripping his cock as the waves of ecstasy take hold. Fingers dig in ever so slightly and cause him some pain. She hears him grind his teeth as her nails dig in and a slight sound escapes his lips 'Aaaahhhh' letting her know she needs to ease off his shoulders. However, the pain has caused his cock to become harder and twitches ever so slightly, causing her to moan.

Seeing her arch her back and positioning her big breasts towards his face; one can't control his hunger any longer. He leans forward, grabbing her ass with both hands and taking one of her nipples into his mouth. He slowly sucks in a nipple into his mouth to lick and suckle it. His hunger takes hold, and he is drawing more of her into his mouth to suck even harder on her flesh. Soon he realizes he can't consume it and lets go ever so slowly till his teeth are on her nipple scraping and nibbling on it. Soon he hears another moan escape her lips and, with a slap to her ass, she rides him; up and down, forward and back.

She is in awe cause her left nipple is radiating from his lips suckling on it. Her right nipple is in need and wants to feel the same way. She then turns to the left and nudges her right nipple against his mouth, trying to entice him to devour it like he did with the left. Slowly, he opens and inserts her breast into his mouth. Her hand instinctively reaches behind his head and pushes him down onto it and says, "Suck it, Master. Do the same as you did the other one. Make this slutty tit better."

Of course, he can't deny her request. She has nice tits that beg to suck on them. Giving in to his lust, he devours the right nipple like he did with the left one. The primal side of himself takes over, and he gives into his need. His right hand leaves her ass and slides up her back to press her into his mouth. He ravages that tit by suckling, gnawing, and even biting it. All it does is fuel her desire for him and ride him harder. Soon, he can feel her clamping down on him again and the tremors that go through her. He lets go of her tit, but the need to bite is still strong within and his head searches for her left shoulder and then latches on. He bites as hard as he can, but to no avail, does he break her skin; but it satisfies his primal need.

Feeling the pressure along her shoulder feels wonderful. A part of her wishes that he could actually bite and leave his mark on her; but all she can do is encourage him to give what he can. Her nipples are sensitive and missing his touch; so she leans forward and rubs them against his chest. One hand is caressing the back of his head and the other his back, pulling him closer to her. She needs to feel his warmth and his sexy body against hers.

He then moves forward and says, "Wrap your legs around me and hold on to me." Then grabs her ass with both hands and stands up. He takes control of moving her up and down his cock by lifting/slamming that ass down.

She is in awe of this man, controlling her like this; she leans forward and kisses him passionately. Soon, she moans out a "FUCK" and her next orgasm rocks against her and onto him. Clamping down, shuttering with tremors, this is big, and it's like trying to control a hurricane.

With each clamping down on him, he tries to control himself and his needs. Soon after her 8th Big O, he then says with gasping breath, "Where do you want it, Slut?"

Immediately, she says, "Between my breasts and shoot your cum all over my face and chest."

He then grabs both of her ass cheeks and lays her back on the sofa. Then pulls out of her then crawls up and places his cock between her breasts. She pushes them together to cradle him, but he is the one that is fucking her by rubbing himself up and down between her tits. Her tits feel amazing against his cock; they are so big that they wrap all around it. He loses himself as he rocks back and forth between them and her tongue darting out to lick his sensitive top. Soon, his balls retract, and the ache builds. Then a grunt leaves his mouth, and he says, "Take it slut, take it all" And with that he shoots his first load into her waiting mouth. With each rub, his cock shoots a shot of jizz to the side of her face, then another to her forehead, then another against her neck and the last few pools around her cleavage. He grunts hard and vibrates a bit because of the sensitivity around the crown of his cock. He pulls himself off of her and looks at the aftermath of his cumshots. Smiling down at her, he got her good today.

Still reeling from the aftermath, she feels wonderful. Feeling his cum cover her face, neck and chest felt warm and heavenly. It also satisfies her inner cum slut as well, making her warm and cozy from within. She sees her Master is smiling down on her; which warms her even more. Slowly, with a finger, she scoops up his jizz and feeds her mouth with it to satisfy her cum slut. She can't stop fathoming over her Master's cum. It tastes so good and to have it all over her body; it felt like he was claiming parts of her body once again.

He offers her a hand and pulls her up. Then says, "Let's grab our clothes and get a shower; we worked up a sweat and you're still covered in jizz."

Soon they grab their clothes and make their way to her master suite bathroom to take a shower together. While they help wash and rinse each other, sparks soon fly yet again. Sam pushes her against the wall and shoves his cock back into her wet cunt and drives into her, hard. He then lifts her right leg to get a better angle to thrust into her deeper while pushing her against the wall. He helps fuel her need by reaching around and playing with her clit, giving her more uncontrollable orgasms. Soon she is hitting number 10, and it makes her weak in the knees. She drops to the floor but sees that he is still hard. Instinct hits her like a ton of bricks and she throws her mouth on to him. Slowly she devours and deep throats him. Bobbing her head up and down, wrapping her tongue around and caressing his shaft. Increasing her pressure with her mouth and hand, driving him harder. Soon his hands reach behind her head and fuck her mouth. Giving in to his needs, she lets him and soon she hears his grunt of 'FUCK ME' wail out and feels his first volley shoot down her throat. He lets go of her head and soon she is bobbing up and down, milking his cock of his cum. Her inner slut is shuddering from the taste and amount. It warms her deeply that she satisfied her Master, but GOD, 10 fucking orgasms. Damn, celebrating with him is so wonderful.

They rinse off, but then leave the shower to dry off. They are both giddy, she more so. However, a sudden growl lets out. Someone is hungry, and it's not for sex. He turns to her and says; I feel like Chinese; I will order some food for delivery. How about you? How are you feeling, babe?

She just smiles and says that she is good; but honestly, she is more than good. She feels amazing and just in awe of her Master. He is a GOD; never in her life has she cummed so much. Can you believe it, 10x, fuck?

The Chinese order arrived within the designated timeframe; he takes his order and eats it in the living room while they both watch another couple episodes of the A-Team. Eating his beef in black bean sauce over rice helps to eliminate that growl and rebuild his stamina. The food hits the spot, however, that Murdock fellow is one wacky guy. B.A. has a lot of patience with this cat. Surprised he doesn't pulverize him on each episode.

While eating, Sam watches her; it intrigues him how much she loves this show. Which makes him happy to share and watch it with her. After watching two episodes, he packs up his food and heads to the kitchen to place them in the fridge and dispose the rest into the garbage. It's early, but they both had a really long day. Instead of watching more episodes or watching a movie, he heads to his bedroom to do his own research on his computer. Of course, his slut follows him, but once he reaches his destination, he turns around and says, "I know you are here to serve and want to be next to me, but can we have some alone time for a bit? I like to do some research on my own; give me like an hour and then if you like, we can cuddle until I fall asleep. Is that ok with you?"

She is taken off guard by his request but he is right; he does need his alone time as well. She then nods her head and says, "Sure, Master. Sorry for bothering you.... Ah, I have some things to settle on my end as well. I will see you in a few." She turns around and heads to her room.

Taking a deep sigh, he watches her leave. She has an amazing backside. Damn. On a different note, he is sad to send her off, alone per se, but he needs to do some research 'Alone'. Since he has money rolling in, he likes to celebrate the dynamic and her in general. It's tough to shop for a gift online if your lover is in the room with you. Beats the purpose. Biting his lip, he turns around and walks into his room and closes the door. He fires up the computer and starts looking for a give for his submissive.

She sits on her bed feeling kind of down and sad. This ache is only minor, but it sure feels much worse. Reaching into her nightstand, she pulls out her Samsung Tablet and begins browsing. She finds several ensembles to surprise him on future missions. She then logs on the message board to check off the assignment and to check if they wired the funds to his account. It's only been 30 minutes. She still has 30 to go before she can be close to him again. What to do?

It only takes him a little over 30 minutes to find a gift for his lover. He ordered it and cleaned his browser history just in case. He then heads to his slut's room and knocks on her door. "May I come in?" He asks, and she is up in a flash to open the door for him.

She is all smiles when he knocked on her door; guess he's finished doing his own research and wants some company. Opening the door for him, her heart skips a beat as he walks into her room. She then leaves it opened and walks back to where she sitting prior to the knock; and then pats the bed beside her for him to settle down at. Once he sits down, she then says, "How can I help you?" As she rubs his leg.

Smiling at her, he says, "I just came over to see what you're up to; I finished my research and thought I should come here to see if you like to do something. I know you were sad when you left but wanted to say that I enjoy your company immensely, but sometimes, I just need a moment by myself, that's all. Hope you can understand."

Looking down for a moment to collect her thoughts, she then raises her head and says, "I do, Master. However, it's tough leaving your side at times. My heart aches when I leave you. I know it's only 30+ feet away, but it still hurts. I can't explain it; I just need you." Feeling sad but hopeful.

1...56789...14