The Job Offer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using the sword as a cane, he makes his way back down to the van. He stows away his sword in the front cabbie and takes off the backpack. Then retrieves the orange cone from the front and the back one, then opens the back of the van to deposit the cones and the clipboard. He closes the doors when he walks into the van. Once the doors are closed, she takes a risk and walks out from the curtain to give her Master a hug and kiss.

It feels good to be back in her arms once again; he holds her close. He then says, "I wish we had more room. I would love to strip you down and take you right here and now. But it's not safe to be here and in the van." With some concern.

She then smiles up at her Master, and says, "Honestly, I don't mind the inconvenience. I would accept what's given. But you're right, we are still out in the open. Best to leave and head home to celebrate."

He then looks at her and says, "Before we head out, we should call the Cleaners for Stacy and her boyfriend. Also, we need to call a courier to pickup and deliver the fangs to our client; so she can process the payment in a timely manner." With that, he hands her two plastic containers that contain 2 fangs for each person. The one with the gold sticker on it contains Stacy's fangs.

She accepts the containers and places them into a satchel; then turns around and says, "I will call the Cleaners once we're on our way home."

He then says, "Good." but before leaving, he reaches down, grabs her ass with both hands, and brings her close to him. Then leans down and kisses her; it's slow and steady until she opens up to him and then it turns into a very passionate kiss with a lot of tongue action. Clearly, they are both hungry, but want to show that they love each other very much. He breaks off the kiss by biting her lip, which turns her on more. He then says, "I love you, Slut." Then slaps her ass before heading out of the van. He then grabs his sword, closes the doors as he leaves to make his way to the cab of the van. Hangs up the sword on the rack behind the headrest; clips his phone and activates the GPS to return him back home. Buckles up and then puts the van in drive. Homeward bound.

Getting back to the house was a lot better and quicker than going to 'The Valley'. It seemed like we were there a long time, but we're only there for a little over an hour. Just thinking, we made $40k in an hour; is that insane or what? Backing the van up the driveway was tough, but Sam managed. He applies the parking brake before shutting off the van. Then grabs his phone, backpack, and his sword (Can't leave precious stuff lying around in your vehicles. Can't have people asking questions) then leaves the cab before making his way to the end of the van. He slaps the van twice to let her know that we're at home and safe. He then walks to the garage door, punches in the code and it opens automatically. Once that is done, he opens up the van and finds that his slut is already standing there, ready to embark into the garage.

Once she is out of the van, he hits the key fob and locks the van up. Then she walks to the door and hits the garage door opener to close the door. Once it's down, she tosses back the hood and takes off the helmet. She then takes off the jacket and carries both items as she heads into the house. She places the motorcycle helmet on the table that's next to the door that leads to the garage. Walking past the banister that leads upstairs, she throws her coat over it before making her way to the study.

He follows behind her and admires her outfit and what her yoga pants do to her heart-shaped ass. His eyes mesmerized and can't stop staring at it; his cock is stirring and becoming semi-rigid. He watches her open the secret door to the basement and continues to follow her downstairs. He watches her make a beeline to the stainless door on the left side of the room. Watches her, places her handprint on the door, a click is sounded, and the door opened. Once the door is open, she then turns around to let me know that the room is ready for me to access it and put away my gear for our next mission. Sam then walks past her and places his gear away; takes off his collar, vambraces, and cuisse. Once they're taken off and put away, he disrobes, to have his pants, shirt, and socks washed for the next mission.

She felt his eyes never leaving her backside as they made their way into the house from the garage. Thinking to herself, hmm, I bet he is watching every jiggle of my ass makes while walking to the study, and hope it gives him a good thrill at it as well. Because knowing his eyes are on her has made her extremely wet. She wonders if her Master can see the wetness that is leaking out of her. Thinking that is bad, is watching him disrobe was worse. Her eyes danced over his physique and naughty thoughts kept popping into her mind. She shuddered silently as those thoughts caused her to cum ever so slightly.

Trying to get those images out of her mind, she then says, "I called the Cleaner. They will be there shortly to clean up the mess and make it look like nothing was amiss there. They will let me know the cost once it's done. Also called a courier service. They will be here promptly at 4pm to pick up the package and deliver it this evening. We have approximately a couple of hours before they will get here. Do you want me to have the maid make you something for lunch, Master?"

He looks at her as he finishes disrobing, but then looks at her and says, "Yes, I am hungry for lunch, but I want something else first." Then walks up to her and pulls her into a kiss. His hunger for her just erupts and desperately using his tongue to open up her mouth so he can devour her from the inside.

She feels his passion, which stirs her own, and loses herself. Being a good slut, she falls to her knees to worship and play with him. She reaches out with both hands and hooks them into his waistband and shimmies them down. His cock is rock hard and pointing upward to meet her lips. She takes him into her mouth and licks up his pre-cum that is already leaking out from his tip. Tasting it makes her inner slut happy, but it wants to consume him. She bobs her head down slowly, enjoying every inch of him. Her tongue caress his shaft as she goes down. Slurping to contain her saliva and to taste him. She then feels his hand on the back of her head, pushing ever so slightly downward to take more. Her inner slut wants to please him and lets him take control; soon his entire shaft is down her throat. She then looks up at her Master and sees that he is enjoying her ministrations and the pleasure it's causing him.

He releases his hold on to her, and she drags away but still licking and caressing as she comes off his cock. His eyes never leave her face as she consumes his cock with her mouth and tongue. With his right hand, he extends it downward and motions for her to grab it so he can pull her back onto her feet. He then kisses her and feels the satin laced corset that is holding her big breasts press up against him. He then breaks off the kiss and spins her around. Then kisses her neck while his right hand digs deep into her cleavage to play with her breasts and tweak her nipple. Slowly, he pushes her and nudges her forward with his cock. He steps out of his boxer briefs, and they're heading to the mat. Once close, he then says, "Down on your knees, ass in the air, now."

She follows his orders and feels him follow her down. Instantly, she feels his hard shaft press against her and between her cheeks. It feels heavenly and a slight shudder goes through her; she cums a bit. She then feels his hands dig into her waistband and slowly slide it off her hips and down her thighs. The heat of his shaft radiates outward and she can feel him; definitely close.

He gets behind her and uses his cock to rub between her lips to collect her wetness and make his cock lubricated. Then he taps her clit with his cock head in rapid session to cause her to shudder harder. He aligns his cock with her entrance and slowly enters her. The shudders increase and soon he hears "FUCK" come out of his slut's mouth. Once he is balls deep into her, she instantly clamps down and cums ever so hard. He holds steady while she rides her orgasm. Once she slowly releases him, he will slowly slide out of her, but slide it back in with force to make her shudder even more.

Feeling him in her cunt makes her happy. However, feeling him take control has her inner slut wound up tight and is extremely giddy. Every time he drags out of her makes her whimper of the loss, but once he slides it home with some force, makes her cry for joy. In her head, she tells herself that her Master needs to control his slut and to use her body for his needs. Every thrust into her solidifies he is using her for his own needs. It makes her happier to be used, to be dominated; but there is a part of her that craves what he does to her and that's giving her orgasms. With each one, it slowly tells her that Master loves and wants to protect her. More orgasms means more love.

His thrusts into her are becoming urgent and soon his pace increases. Then he hears her say, "Harder" & "Fuck me, harder... Master" which drives him harder. It makes him smile, because his slut enjoys a good fucking. Soon more phrases are streaming out of her mouth like, "Pound your cock into me, Master" and "Use this slut's holes for your needs". With that, he reaches and grabs her hair with his right hand and wraps it around his wrist. He gives it a pull and soon she is rising off the mat; which changes the angle of his drive into her. The head of his cock rubs against the rough patch of skin which makes up her G-spot and soon she screams out when her next orgasm rocks her. Still driving into her as she rides, the wave of her orgasm just makes it longer and harder for her to relax.

She bites her lip and still clamping down, but he still drives into her, which is causing her orgasm to last even longer. Her body shudders with each thrust into her. Out of nowhere, she feels a bigger wave building within her and it breaks hard. She screams, "FUCK ME" and feels him release her hair, and she falls back into the mats. Slowly she feels him slow down within her but has yet cummed into her yet. She then feels him ease out of her and whimpers with the sudden loss and wasn't able to satisfying her Master. For an instant, she feels sad that he didn't cum, but that quickly erased when she feels him brush up against her puckered asshole. A smile crosses her face. Her inner slut is giddy that he'll use all three of her holes.

He pulls out of her slowly; glad to give her three wonderful orgasms. There is nothing like fucking her cunt; her pussy loves to massage and stroke his cock. However, today he wants his three-holed slut back and to do that, he must claim her ass once more. He aligns his cock head at her puckered asshole. Applies some pressure and soon it opens. The juices from her cunt help lubricate her asshole, and soon his cock sinks deeper into her. Once balls deep, he then moves out and then moves it back into her. Soon his pace increases because the sensation of her asshole is much different compared to her cunt. It drives him to fuck her ass, claiming what's his. He reaches around and plays with her clit to increase the sensitivity of it and what she feels of his cock sliding in & out of her ass. Soon she moans and has an anal orgasm which rocks her hard. She clamps down even harder and he can't drive forward or pull out.

All he can do is relax and wait it out. But she takes a while to relax; so he tries the next best thing and slaps her ass with his hand. The pain is immediate but leaves quickly, but the slap causes vibrations within your ass and cunt; it makes the orgasm longer, but with each slap on her ass, makes it longer and enjoyable. Soon she relaxes and let him continue to drive deeper into her. Soon he is grunting with need cause the pressure on his cock is ever so slightly. He continues to slap her big ass to feel those fluctuations cause it has an effect. Sound waves mimic hums along his shaft as he thrust into her. Soon, he grunts really loud and says, "I am cumming". Soon he shoots his cum deep into her. Feeling that warmth in her ass causes her to explode with another anal orgasm. He's lost when his cock shoots deep into her ass. With the last shot, he soon realizes that he used all his energy; he slowly pulls out to only collapse next to her. All the pain and adrenaline from earlier is out of his system and he crashes hard.

A smile forms on her lips; Master took all three holes, cummed in my ass and reclaimed it. In her mind, she is his three-holed cum-slut and has given me 5+ orgasms today. I am truly loved and protected. She feels for him, but drags up her pants to keep the drip of his cum from leaking out and onto the floor. She caresses his cheek and leans down to kiss his lips; then says with a whisper, "I love you, Master. Rest. I will be back with food, a towel and some clothes for you. Take your time. You accomplished a lot today, and I am very proud of you." And with that, she leaves him. Climbs the stairs and tells the maid to make Sam something to eat. She then proceeds upstairs to take a quick shower and clean her ass of his deposit. Change her clothes, grabs a towel and clothes for him to wear, and proceeds to the kitchen for his meal. Once she has everything, she heads back down to the basement. She uses the towel to cover him; places his clothes and food on the counter next to the refrigerator. Then proceeds to lie down on her side to cuddle up to her Master, to feel his closeness and to give her love back to him. She hopes that his nap won't be all day.

It's a while for Sam to wake up from his nap; he has exerted himself and then some this morning/afternoon but is happy to wake up to see her face next to him. So happy to see her and smiling at him; he apologizes for falling asleep on her, but she shakes her head and says, "Don't be, Master. You worked hard today. Driving to and from the job site, issuing your first kill, and have energy left to celebrate with me. I am proud and love you, Master." She says with a smile.

What she said warms his heart, but having her close makes it beat faster. He leans forward and gives her a soft kiss on her lips and says, "I love you too, Baby." His eyes gaze and see that she has changed since being unconscious. He rolls onto his back and she moves forward to cuddle up to him. It's nice for the both of them to unwind from their first mission.

For him, it's the love and dedication that she gives him; as for her, she feels his love and protection. He breaks the silence, and says, "I see you have been busy: taking a shower & changing your clothes, and yet you're here, never leaving my side until I awake. I am impressed." As he strokes her damp hair.

Shaken a bit on what he said, she then replies, "Yes. After you have fucked me so hard, you crashed and I have an idea on why that happened. My guess is, your adrenaline rush crashed and since you have eaten nothing, so did your body. So, I cleaned myself up, had something prepared for you when you awaken from your nap, ie, clothes, towel, and some food. It's always my concern to serve you, Master." She says respectively.

He smiles down and asks her to move higher so he can see her better. Once she does, he can feel more of her. He then looks at her and says, "I am not complaining, Sasha-baby. I am happy that you accomplished all of this while I was unconscious. It pleases me, to see you next to me, for comfort and warmth. I really love you." And with that, he gives her a big hug and pulls her on top of him.

She smiles down at him and says, "I feel the same way about you. Without you, my life would be dull. I cherish every moment with you, Master." She caresses his right cheek with her thumb and then leans down and kisses him. It's a lot more than just a peck, it's passionate and things heat up. She can feel a stirring underneath and she grinds herself against it. The kiss grows as her hands comb his hair, while his are cupping her ass. Eventually, a moan escapes from her lips and she's breathless. Their need for each other just blossoms until an alarm goes off and alerting them it's 3:30pm and the courier will be there shortly. Realizing that they don't have any time to spare, she breaks the kiss but bites his lip as she pulls away.

Looking at him, she says, "Behind me, on the counter, are some clothes to change into and a quick bite to eat. Since you were out for longer than I expected. I put your drink in the refrigerator to keep it cold. Don't freak out when you open the fridge. So I suggest you get dressed and eat while I get everything ready for the courier. Ok, Master?"

He then says, "Sounds like a plan, babe. Guess I will see you shortly." Then smack her ass with his right hand.

Her body craves his attention; yeah, he could just say that and be done with it, but adding that smack, damn, feeds her inner slut with need. It just gives her an extra push to warm her heart and add more wetness between her thighs. She then sits up and pays him back for the slap by grinding herself against his hardness with her jeans and giving him a slightly mischievous grin, but then gets up to saunter off and get the package ready.

It's too bad the alarm went off; things were getting hot & spicy. Guess the time to play has ended, and it's back to business at hand. He too smiles to himself when she pays him back for the slap by grinding on him; Touché is screaming in his mind, but just laughs it off. He knows she is just being playful, and it's one of the things that he loves about her. Watching her making her way to the stairs, the sway of her hips and that smile of payback as she ascends the stairs. He bites his own lip. She has a way to make him hungrier with need. Sighing to himself, he slowly slides off the towel and gets up to get dressed. He takes bites of his sandwich as he puts on his clothes. Once clothed, he finishes his sandwich and then opens the fridge for his drink. He sees rows of pints of blood in plastic bins; arranging from O positive on top, B on the second shelf and AB on the bottom. It doesn't freak him out so much, but it does illiterate that again, she is a vampire with needs.

Grabbing the can of coke from the fridge and then closing it. It dawns on him again that he will never be one like them, a vampire. He knows it's not his fault, but that dream of being part of the family meant a lot to him and now it's all for nothing. Guess being a 'Norm' is all he can be for now. It saddens him to think this way, but it's reality. Taking a swig and slowly climbing the stairs, he ponders about life. Yeah, it sucks not following his dream, however look at the positives. He has a very sexy slut in his life, who is also his handler, so I can be a very good Vampire Bounty Hunter. He smiles to himself and thinks that it makes up for it.

He makes it to the top of the stairs and proceeds to the kitchen to deposit his plate and recycle the coke can. Covering his mouth, he belches from the Coke but it feels good afterwards; that sandwich and pop, hit the spot. As he turns around to look for his slut, the doorbell rings. Making his way to the front door, he sees his slut hand the courier a box for delivery. A brief exchange between the two of them and the courier is on his way. It's just a matter of time now to get paid. Guess it's time to make plans to further his training and to spend each day to the fullness with his slut.

She closes the door and turns to see her Master coming out of the kitchen. She then says, "There you are. Glad to see you up and about. What should we do now?"

He covers his mouth again to belch; Coke is great to drink, but damn, it makes a lot of gas. Walking towards her, he then says, "What do you want to do, Partner?" With a smirk.

1...45678...14