The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After this snack, I was thinking of ordering a couple of pizzas and then have a low-key evening." Sam said with a stoic expression.

Sasha walks toward her Master and gives him a hug and says, "Sorry, Master. Just trying to get your mind off of tonight and trying to help, if I can. Perhaps we can either watch a couple more episodes of The A-team or watch a movie on Netflix. Either way, let's spend it together."

Returning her hug, he replies and says, "It's not your fault, Sasha; I know you're trying to help, but it's going to happen whether I want it or not. Just not going to let it bother me; glad to know in advance than freaking out when I transform or shift into a wolf. But you're right, I want to spend my so-called evening with you and in your arms. I am game for anything, babe."

Sam orders three large pizzas: cheese, Canadian and super deluxe. It will take about an hour to get delivered. Since Sasha couldn't decide on what to watch; Sam steps up and says, "We'll watch an episode of the A-team and then watch something on Netflix." To my surprise, we watch Underworld Evolution; still a badass movie, but it some-ways it's fitting for the both of us. The pizza was good and hit the spot, and having his slut in his arms throughout the movie was great, but time is ticking by and soon the calling will happen.

Sure enough, Sam was right when his teeth elongate within his mouth. Rushing to the washroom to check himself out in the vanity mirror; to his horror, he is slowly transforming. Feeling the pull to go outside and finish shifting, he dawdles and tries to fight it. The urge is too much to bear; Sasha hugs him from behind to control him, but his werewolf strength breaks her hold and sends her flying to the wall and crashing into a curio cabinet, shattering it into shards of wood and broken glass everywhere. Getting back up on her knees, Sasha instantly transforms into her beast and fingernails sprout along with her fangs. She then screeches at Sam, but he just looks down at his hands and sees that they are transforming into claws and black fur sprout along his hands/arms. Freaking out, he looks at his partner/slut first and then decides. Instantly, in a blur, he runs from the living room to outside through the patio door and runs into the forest.

Sasha follows him in an instant to the patio but knows that following him would jeopardize him as well as her. Stopping him from changing is detrimental to himself and his mind. Better to let him figure it out on his own. All she can do was wait for his return, but in the meantime, clean up the mess that was made. Luckily for her, picking up glass is easier now since she is a vampire; no more accidental cuts. Once that's cleaned up, she then picks up the leftover pizza and packs away the leftovers in a huge container for eating for later. After that, she ponders on what to do now. Sam is no longer home, and left to her own devices. She whispers to herself, but says, "I hope Master will be fine out there."

Sam has no recollection, but the urge to run is definite. He doesn't remember the transformation process from running from bipedal to four paws. Instincts take over and soon Sam's racing through the forest at an incredible speed. Running on his toes/fingers than the whole foot/hand makes him quick. Images of what he was prior to the change flash before his eyes. However, the urge to run feels like freedom. His senses are enhanced; he can see clearly in the dark and far with his glowing blue eyes. He can also sense thermal heat signatures with his nose, hmm, interesting. Suddenly his nose comes across a scent of a buck that was nearby. Instantly he stops to investigate and picks up its trail and soon he is flying through the trees to catch up to it and kill it cause the need for meat and to eat is strong.

The night is long, but Sasha tries to keep herself busy by reaching out to her girlfriend, hoping to start a conversation, but that doesn't happen right away. Grabbing her tablet, she does some research on her own on various subjects. She managed some headway regarding locating a supernatural message board other than the vampire one. There is a registration process and only he can fill it out. She tries to do some online shopping to pass the time; it helps but when her phone buzzes from a message from Heather. Dropping everything to pull up the message, she reads, 'I know you're worried, but Sam needs to figure this out on his own. All that I know of is that first full moons are the hardest, but get easier as he becomes better acquainted with his beast side.' She then types back, "Thanks for your help. Just worried about him. Hope he is ok. Wish you were here."

Her phone dings and Heather replies, 'Wish that too. Work has been crazy and I look forward to seeing you both again. Looking to request a change in position within the lab. Will find out in a couple of days if it goes through or not; will let you know, either way. Just hang in there, baby. First nights are tough, second is a little easier. Give it time, lol. You know what I mean. Miss you (With a heart emoji).'

She smiles to herself and feels good. It's great to hear from her and hopefully soon she will stay with them. Sasha wishes it was sooner but at least the ball is in motion; hope all goes well for her girlfriend. As for Sam, her heart aches for him; missing his presence and his muscular arms around her. Misses his love and protection. She says a silent prayer and hopes that her master is safe.

Soon daylight approaches and Sam wakes up next to a dead buck. Looking down at himself, he is naked and covered in dried blood. Slowly he rolls onto his knees and something doesn't sit right in his stomach and hurls up the retched meat or what didn't digest the previous night. Looking at the mess, there isn't much that came up, but the smell is revolting. Wiping the mess from his face with his backhand, he slowly stands up to get his bearings. Nothing in the area points to where he is or how far away he is from the house. Flashes of images from last night go through his mind, but doesn't focus on anything specific. Closing his eyes, and concentrating; it hits him. A weird feeling goes through him but knows that he is about 5+ miles Northeast of his house. He doesn't know how he figured it out, but just knows. It's a weird feeling but slowly makes his way back. Walking from four legs to two is a challenge; and soon Sam is falling from his efforts, but the sun is slowly creeping over the horizon and the sooner he gets home then the sooner he can get a shower and rest.

It's just like learning to ride a bike, try, try, and try again, and soon you're riding on your own. Sam does the same thing with running and soon, within an hour, he is walking to his patio door. Opening, and closing it behind him; making sure the drapes are covered. From there, he walks to the kitchen to open the fridge to down a bottle of water. When he closes the fridge door, he hears her flying down the stairs and when he looks behind him; he sees his partner-slut with open arms and tears slightly falling down her face.

He smiles at her and says, "I would love to hug you, baby, but I think you should wait. I am not looking too hot at the moment."

Sasha wipes the tears away and then smiles but says, "That's up for discussion and depends on the eye of the beholder." Taking a step back, she then says, "Master, you smell awful. You're right, you need a bath, pronto." As her Master turns to look at her fully, she can see the blood and some gore on his chest. However, his cock is semi-hard and her lips are slowly being licked by her tongue. She then says, "Head upstairs and I will meet you up in the master shower, if you like, Master?"

Sam nods his head and says, "I would like that and look forward to seeing you soon." He then slowly makes his way out of the kitchen and up the stairs to get that awaited shower he wanted so desperately.

Sasha cleans up the mess from the dining to the kitchen and then makes her way up to her master bathroom. Walking into her bedroom, she hears the shower being turned on and slowly she takes off her clothing and places them on the bed. Making her way to the bathroom, she sees her master relishing the shower spray and droplets of blood rolling from his skin. The sight sets off her beast and the fangs slide down. Not being afraid, she walks in to join her Master in the shower. Sliding the door, she enters and closes it behind her.

Sam sidesteps a bit to allow Sasha to get wet from the spray too. He sees her fangs, and it dawns on him, the blood that is slowly dripping down his body. He then looks at her and says, "Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Feeling a bit concerned about how things transpired last night.

Slowly placing her hands on his shoulders, she says, "No, just shocked a bit. The curio cabinet was a loss, along with all the knickknacks of yester year but I am fine. Just worried about you."

Hearing her affirmation helps relieve his stress a bit; last night was interesting. Seeing himself slowly change was an eye opener but the feeling of transforming wasn't easily felt. Hopefully, in time it will get better.

Sasha helps wash her Master of the dirt, blood and gore off his chest and the rest of his body. It's a slow process, but just knowing that he is here and in one piece helps with her own anxiety.

Once all the blood and gore is off of him, Sam then moves closer to his slut and says, "Thanks for the help; it would of took me longer if I had to do this myself. What a crazy night, but seeing you here and loving helps with my anxiety. I missed you." He moves closer and embraces her with a hug and then leans down to give her a sweet kiss. Slowly but surely, his other member awakens with need and gets thick. He then looks down and apologizes, but says, "It has a mind of its own."

Sasha grabs a hold of his cock and strokes him and says, "Don't apologize. I love when he is hard and wanting me. I missed you this morning too and crave to be filled. Let me guess, you're running on instincts or, in other words, what the wolf wants and desires. Last night it was about hunting, and right now it's breeding. Well, I am your vampire slut, after all. We both know that I am not breed-able but you can use my holes for your needs, Master." As she moves closer to him to kiss his lips before leaving him alone in the shower to dry off.

Sam's instincts take over and his slut is right; he needs to use all of her holes to satisfy his desire and need. He turns off the shower and heads out to dry off as well. Walking out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, he sees her getting into some lingerie and then drops off his towel. Standing there a few feet away, he can see that her eyes caress his body but focus on his member and sees her bite her lip. He then says, "You can stop dressing yourself. You're right about instincts and I need to follow them. I can see you want me to follow them, too. I want you more than ever." As his cock bounces from that affirmation.

Sasha then stands up and then walks out of her room but says, "I will wait for you in your room, Master." She is about to take a step forward, but his words stop her in her tracks.

Sam immediately says, "NO!" and then continues, "I am your Master. You chose me and no other. You're mine to control. Get back in here, cause we're doing it here and in this room."

She hesitates a bit but then says, "This room belongs to your parents; we can do it elsewhere."

Sam then says, "I don't give a FUCK. He isn't here to claim what is legally his and all he desires is power. We both know what you want and desire most in this life. I claimed you and your three holes. If you want to be my slut, you will turn around and lie on this fucking bed with your legs wide open. Cause I am your Master and I tell you when and where my needs to be met. So, what will it be, Sasha?"

Sasha grabs hold of the doorjamb to steady herself because instantly she cums a little and her inner thighs are dripping from it. She can't believe what she is hearing. Master is taking ownership to a whole new level and her inner slut just had a release from it. Thinking to herself, 'He's right, of course, she wants him and only him. He's her future and not her past.' She is hesitant at first, but slowly she turns around to see her dominant with fresh eyes. Her need to be controlled and dominated is clearly shown from her soaking pussy. Making her way to the bed, she moves to the center of it and follows his orders to a 'T' by opening her legs and waiting for his enormous cock to plough all three of her holes. She trembles a bit because of her need to be filled, and the waiting is excruciating.

Sam watches and makes her wait. He is trembling with need of her. Slowly, he crawls to the center of the bed and looks down at her. Grabbing the top portion of her teddy, he rips it down the middle to expose her big 36 DDD breasts and then grabs the strip between her thighs and rips it apart for his cock to enter. Staring down at her, he grabs her throat and slowly eases himself between her lower lips. Once he's most of the way in, his slut shudders through another release. Patiently waiting for her composure to come back, he then says, "Never forget who you are, Sasha. You are my first and only slut. I will build a harem of women for my needs, but remember, you were the FIRST. Never forget that, slut." As he moves in and out of her channel. Still holding on to her neck and taking what's his.

Suddenly he just hammering his cock in and out of her cunt. Hearing her moans and cries just fuel his desires.

Sasha screams out and says, "Fuckkk, I'm cummmming again." Tries to clamp down on his cock but she just feels him driving even deeper. Her orgasm lasts forever but her moans of 'OMG, so fucking thick.' and 'So fucking full; his cock just rubs my inner walls just right.' Unbeknownst to her, another orgasm is on the brink of breaking and it's a big one. She feels his hold on her throat slipping away but to only grabs a hold of her tits, especially her nipples. Feeling him roll her taunt nipples makes her scream and instantly her big orgasm crashes down around her. She arches her back, giving more of herself to her Master.

Sam rides her last orgasm and watches her shutter through it. He then pulls out of her to crawl forward and say, "Clean my cock, slut." Immediately, she opens her mouth to accept his cock, and he just goes to town. Slowly driving his cock down her throat and fucking it. Once his cock has been cleansed, he pulls out and moves downward, then brings up her legs to align his cock to her puckered hole. In one swale swoop, he drives his 12+ inch cock deep into her anal cavity. Instantly she shutters through an anal orgasm; to which he waits thoroughly before ploughing through this hole. Here he knows he can let loose and use this hole for his needs. Once her anal orgasm dissipates, then slowly he moves. Looking down on her, and her beauty, he gives in to his need and lets it rip. Slowly the tempo increases and he is just fucking her ass. Just like her pussy, there is something special about her ass. It's a much tighter fit and the feeling of letting loose overwhelms him. And soon he is grunting with joy. His enormous balls constrict and soon he shooting ropes and upon ropes deep into her anal cavity, which sets her off for another anal orgasm.

Once he finishes, he looks down at her; lost in his own rapture of being in and consuming her. Instantly, he sees her admiration and love for him. He loses his control and drops on top of her. Instantly, he feels her arms circling his back and caressing him. It awakens him and soon pulls up a bit to look upon her face and just get lost in her eyes. Uncontrollably, he drops and kisses her deeply. Tasting a bit of her cum and sweetness through the kiss. It ramps him on but then rolls on to his side and to bring him next to him. Caressing her cheek, he says, "Thanks."

Sasha shakes her head but says, "No, thank you, Master. Thank you for taking me further into our dynamic. I am yours and only yours. You own all of me."

Deep down, he knows those are just words, but in time; he'll leave his mark and only then will those words mean something to him and their dynamic.

They lay together and enjoying the warmth and glow of their fucking. She shares with him about her night and then asks, "So, how was it? Can you share your experience with me?"

Sam's at a loss because he can't remember anything from last night, but he tries. He shares with her the need to run. To feel the air and the world passing you by and what that means for him, 'Total Freedom'. He continues to share that he doesn't remember the transformation at all; all he can say is: he was running on two legs and then falling down onto four. His clothes were no consequence and doesn't remember them being ripped apart during the transformation process. As for what comes next, all he can share is images and his instinct to hunt took over. After that, it's a blur, but when he woke up this morning, he was next to a down buck about 5 miles from home. Oddly enough, he shares it was odd for a bit; he was lost and didn't know where he was or how far he was from home. To keep the fear at bay, he closed his eyes and then it happens. He knew where he was and how far he was from home. It took him longer to get home because he had to re-learn to walk, then to run. Being naked took its toll and had to be mindful of his surroundings at all times. But luckily no one was around or about and got himself home.

Sasha takes in what her Master shared with her and then says, "Perhaps tonight, we should control your experience. Instead of running out in the woods alone, how about we lock you up in the vacant cell downstairs? There you can monitor yourself and you won't hurt anyone until you mastered that process. Plus, you won't be alone; I will be outside the door. What do you think?"

Sam just nods his head and even though he doesn't want to be locked up, but he doesn't want to hurt anyone. Until he can control the transformation or shifting; then this is the safest bet. He looks at his partner-slut and says, "Sounds like a plan. Thanks for being there for me. I know I am not a fledgling vamp, but going through these early changes is tough."

Sasha rolls on top of him and then looks down and says, "You mean the world to me, Master. Just like being a fledgling, it will take time, and I know you will master and control your beast; just like I did. Don't worry too much about it; follow your instincts and remember, be the wolf that you want to be." Shifting her weight, she continues to roll over him to the edge of the bed.

"Where are you going, baby?" He says as he grabs her hand.

She looks back at him and says, "I want to stay with you, but I feel the urge to defecate. You shot a lot of cum into me and it wants to come out." Giggles a bit.

He then says, "Do you want some help?"

She just smiles back and says, "I love your help, but you had a long night. Rest a bit. I should learn to do this myself. I will be back soon." She tries to walk normally to the bathroom but clearly having some issues of control over her bowels and holding herself together and not leaving a mess.

In an instant, he picks her up and carries her back to the shower to clean her asshole with the wand. He sees her shaking her head but says, "This is part of my job as dominant. After I use you, I also have to provide self-care and help you get back to your well-being. Plus, for consideration, I am the one who fucked your ass and left a deposit. So don't give me that shaking of your head. This is part of my duties, and I care about my number one slut." To which that brings a smile to her face.

After cleaning the deposit out and drying her off, they make their way back to bed to cuddle and to chat some more. Sasha informed her master of the text messages from Heather; he is intrigued that she (Heather) misses the both of them dearly and is pursuing a part-time position within the lab that she works in. It's just a matter of time before she comes back. Sam just remembers that the new bed and platform will be delivered tomorrow. So he is looking forward to that.