The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Sam then jumps from paw to paw but tilts his head downward to tell her he understands and her wishes.

Nodding to herself, she then says, "Ok, Master. Let's head upstairs. I will meet you in the dining room; give me a minute or two once we're upstairs, ok?"

Jumping on both paws, he tilts his head downward to signify that he understands once more and then follows Sasha up the stairs.

Once they reach upstairs, they split up. He heads to the dining room as ordered and waits for her. Within 90 seconds, she returns with a clothing, shoes and a plastic Ziploc bag. She stuffs the clothes and shoes into the freezer bag and zips it close. She then says, "Just had a quick thought. You need to carry or plant these bags close around the area. Once you get the hang of shifting, you will need clothes close by to change into. Can't scare the locals by walking around naked and sporting a semi-hard 12 inch cock, no less. So take this, Master." She holds out the zipped bag and Sam grabs hold of it with his teeth but drops it. She then feels him nudge her a bit with his snout and head, giving her lovins. Sasha then pats him on his back and combs his fur and says, "I know; it's a great idea and I love you too, Master. Be careful out there and look forward to seeing you soon. Take care." And with that, she stands up and unlocks the sliding glass door and pulls back the sunshade panels for clear access.

With a nod, Sam picks up the zipped bag with his teeth and then turns around to see his slut at the entrance holding the shades open for him to depart. Part of him just stares at her. She understands him even in this form and hopes that staring at her will convey how much she means to him. With a nod from her, he knows the message was received and then takes off through the blackness of night to the woods to meet and heed his alpha's call.

With her night vision, she watches her Master race off into the woods and soon looses site of him but can hear his paws hit the ground. She knows what that look meant and then whispers, "I know, Master. I do too. Be careful."

Sam bounds into the forest to find a place to hide the bag. He is looking for a landmark of sorts that is further into the forest from viewers' eyes but too far that you can't find. Finding a gigantic oak amongst the pine trees is a suitable spot to stash the bag. Once deposited and covered, he bounds into the forest in search of his alpha. Racing through the forest due North, and enjoying the wind running through his hair, Sam isn't any closer to finding his alpha. Stopping to get his bearings, he hears something moving swiftly to the East. Standing his ground, a brown wolf with a white patch of hair on his front paw breaks through the brush and circles Sam.

The brown wolf circles Sam, checking out his new beta, and is in awe. The alpha's shocked that Sam was a lot bigger than himself. Standing close to 4 feet tall and about 8 feet long; 2 feet longer than himself. He's thrilled that his new beta will be a match that is unrivalled and wonders what can he do. He nips Sam with his snout a bit in a way like Tag and then bounds into the forest, hoping his beta will follow and to see if he will Tag him back.

Sam growls a bit by the intruder, but his smell and presence tell him that this wolf is indeed his alpha. Standing his ground, he allows the wolf to circle and check him out. Notice a vast difference between himself and his alpha. Somehow, he's bigger than this wolf. Out of the blue, he feels a slight tap on his left hind quarter and then sees that the alpha has raced into the woods. Remember the days as a kid of Tag, he follows behind and pursues the wolf. The alpha has a huge lead, but Sam digs in and runs lower for a less drag effect. This helps him catch up to his prey in a nick of time, jumps at an angle to his prey, and at the last second taps the alpha with his back paws to his hindquarters.

The alpha stops and shakes his head as if he's shocked and proud that his beta could catch him and Tag him out. He walks in an S patterned as he approaches his beta head on. Nodding his head to let him know that he's impressed. Taking a breather, he tilts his head to the right for his beta to follow. Sure enough, they walk side by side until the alpha drops and races into the forest.

Sam is intrigued, but wonders when or if the alpha will try to communicate with him in some way or fashion. So far, it feels like a game of wits; first Tag and now a race into the forest. Perhaps it's a test to see how he performs; so without further ado, he tries his best to catch up to his alpha. With his larger size, it doesn't take him long to catch up. Running alongside of him, he feels empowered but then drops the hammer and speeds up and leave his alpha in the dust. Sure enough, he does that, but the alpha changes direction to the left and leaves him. Looking back and using his hearing, he notices that the alpha changed direction and was heading to the left. Changing direction to intercept, he bounds into the forest, running between trees and over fallen limbs to catch up. Within minutes, he is back neck and neck with the alpha.

They both race along the forest; the alpha tries to pass his beta, but Sam keeps coming back strong and continues to stay head to head with his alpha. With a yip, the alpha signals his beta to follow him, and soon, they are running into a clearing. Once there, the alpha stops to catch his breath and looks up at the full moon, then tilts his head back and howls. Following suit, Sam tilts his head back and howls together with his alpha.

The alpha looks down and tries to reach out and communicate with his beta, and says, "Can you hear me?"

It takes time and a lot of patience, but the words echo within Sam's head. Shaking his head, he grins and says, "I do, Alpha. My guess the intermittent howls created a link so that we can communicate telepathically; am I right?"

The alpha smiles with his tongue out but then says, "A bit; it helps, but once an alpha creates a beta, communication isn't hard to create. There are other ways to create communication with others by either through a howl or within combat. But overall, I am impressed with your deductive reasoning and how powerful you've become, Sam."

Sam tilts his head a bit and wonders how did the alpha know his name. He then says, "How do you know my name? "

The alpha laughs but then says, "Sam, I know you since middles school and you're my best bud, bro."

Sam is shocked by what he's hearing and then replies, "Robbie? "

Robbie bows down and says, "Who else would it be? (With a laugh). Thought you would've figured this out weeks ago, but oh well."

Sam is a bit confused but says, "So you're the one that bit me that night outside the bar and left me for dead? And why did you do it?"

Robbie shakes head and walks back and forth in front of Sam. He then says, "Yes, it was me, but I didn't leave you, bro. I was in the vicinity but far ways to monitor your breathing and heartbeat. I came back to check on you, but only to find you missing and a lingering smell of a vampire in the air. Why I did it? Well, I am an alpha, and need to build a pack and the first person I thought of is you because you're my friend & brother. I needed a right hand or a lieutenant in my pack, and I made you powerful. " He says with a laugh.

Sam just shakes his head and says, "Powerful? Please, I was already stronger. All you did was curse me..."

Robbie just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Tit for tat. I need allies, bro. It's very rare that someone dies from the bite. It was a gamble, but I needed help; literally, you're the first I thought of to join my fight against the vampires. It shocked me to smell vampire on you when we met at the bar."

Sam deflates a bit and knows that he can't keep dodging the issue that vampires don't exist when they do. So he retorts by saying, "So you knew I was lying about vampires? What did they ever do to you, to hunt them?"

Robbie smiles with a mischievous grin and says, "Yeah, I knew you were lying. The smell was strong on you for starters, but I didn't see any bite marks/scars on you. Why we hunt them, well you should know from all those dreams. You know as I, they drink human blood and don't discriminate by taking many lives in the process. They are a virus and need to be eradicated." With a smug and distaste response.

Sam just shakes his head and says, "Before the bite, I was immune to vampires. My blood was rancid and distasteful to them. Now, with this curse, my blood is normal for consumption. Thank you for that... "

It shocked Robbie to hear that he was immune to vampires and his blood was rancid to them. If he wasn't a feeder, then he must be living or sleeping with someone that is a vampire. Then he thinks back to his past and recalls his mother, pale and in a robe, hiding from the sun by staying indoors. With a laugh, he says, "Fuck, I just figured it out. It's your mother, and let me guess, the rest of your family are vamps. You knew they existed before we met, but kept it a secret."

Sam just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Yes, they are; so what?"

Robbie then says, "Vampires drink blood and drain/kill people. That's what your family does."

Sam replies, "Every supernatural has its vices; just like us, we kill after our first full moon. And I bet we will kill once we lose control. "

Robbie nods his head and says, "True, but they are the true killers. They kill without mercy. All of them need to be staked or decapitated and then burned. They're all killers, every last one of them. Sorry bro, but we need to kill your family first before we take the fight to rest of them." With sorrow and sadness as he says this.

Sam digs his clawed paws into the ground, trying to control the rage that's building within; the thought of his killing his mother/slut tears at his heart. With a deafening roar, Sam can't control his rage any longer and transforms. Joints popping and bones lengthening, He pushes against the ground and rises into his hybrid form; standing 8 feet on his hind legs and flexing his rage. Then he says, "If you harm anyone in my family, I will hunt you down and end you, bro."

Robbie is startled not by what his friend has said but by what his friend has done. No alpha has ever transformed or shifted into a hybrid form ever. All he can do is bow his head cause he knows that he's 'The One'.

Sam then says, "Why are you quiet? Did a cat catch your tongue or something?"

Robbie doesn't look up but says, "You're the one. You are the Dire Werewolf."

Sam then says, "Yeah, I know. I'm a werewolf, but a Dire?"

Robbie shakes his head but raises it a bit and says, "Before I left my friends, I heard a rumor or folklore about the Dire Werewolf. They say that this wolf will rise above others and become the uniter. The one that will re-unite the factions between werewolf and vampire. I believe it's you, bro."

Sam's dumbfounded; he knows from what his partner/slut said about 'The One' was supposed to bring peace with the factions. Is this the same thing? Don't know and who cares. All he cares about is his vampire slut and the rest of the family. He then says, "Has anyone said they were the Dire or could rise like this? "

Robbie then says, "Many have come forward and claimed that they were the Dire, but no one has ever risen like you. We can't shift into a hybrid form. All we can do is shift into a wolf. You are the 'One' and I am in awe that my friend is the Dire. "

Sam looks down at his friend and says, "I don't know what this Dire Werewolf is, but if you think I am this character, then only time will tell. I am sorry bro, but I can't join your pack. I love my vampire family and will not turn on them. They could've killed me long ago, but only gave me love. From this day forth, anyone who hunts or hurts my family I will hunt them down without prejudice. I don't care about these so-called dreams. I am my own person and will act accordingly; and will become my own alpha to protect what is 'MINE'."

Something from that statement changes himself from the core. He closes his eyes and feels the release of being a beta and embracing his true calling, being the true Alpha. Looking at his friend, he says, "I feel my true calling. No longer a beta, but the true Alpha. Good luck in forming your pack, but if it doesn't pan out, I am looking for warriors to join my pack. Thanks for the gift, but if you cross me, then it's game over, bro. "

With a roar, Sam shifts back to his wolf form. He looks at his friend, and says, "Good luck, my friend." And with that, he turns around to get his bearings before racing off to the big oak amongst pine trees.

It doesn't take Sam long to get to the big oak and shift back to his normal self. Dressing quickly, he then runs back home, opens the door and closes before the sun's first light. Making sure the shades are in place, he whispers, "I am home, babe. Heading to the kitchen for some breakfast." Within seconds, Sasha was there to meet him. She immediately reaches out to give her master a hug. He then says, "I probably smell are you sure you want to hug me?"

Sasha then says, "I don't care, Master. I just missed you." She hugs him and then says, "So, how did it go? Meeting with your alpha."

Hugging her tight, and relishing the feel of her breasts pressing against his chest, he shares his night with her. He shares the tests, gauging of strength and the chat. After all said and done, he then says, "The alpha is question was Robbie; he wanted me to be his first lieutenant in his pack to hunt down vampires. He also knows that my family are vamps and wanted me to join him to kill all of you."

Sasha pulls away in shock but then says, "I had a feeling but nothing concrete about who your alpha would be, but sad to hear his hatred for us. Guessing you're not joining up with him, are you?"

Shaking his head, Sam then says, "No, I am not. It was a tough sell and made me furious about his hatred for your kind. When he mentioned we should kill my family first, I lost it. The anger and rage pushed me to transform into my hybrid form; where I learned, I am the Dire Werewolf, the re-uniter, who will unite the factions. I denounced my alpha by vowing to stand up for you and my family; and becoming my own Alpha."

Sam takes a breather and then continues, "You said I would bring peace; while the werewolf folklore suggests that I am the re-uniter. Is it true?"

Sasha jesters for him to sit down at the dining room table and sits down herself. She takes a moment to collect her thoughts but says, "Yes, that is true; you are the re-uniter. However, as you re-unite the factions, you will bring peace. I kept it vague and didn't want you to know your destiny. A wise man once said, 'There's a difference between knowing the path and walking it' Master. It's a lot for someone your age to know his fate. Hence why I reshaped it a bit."

Sam is in awe with what she but then thinks more on it and then says, "Wait, did you just quote Morpheus from the Matrix?"

Smiling and biting her lip, she says, "Just because I am old doesn't mean I am not knowledgeable about the Matrix. When that movie came out, damn; Keanu Reeves was fucking hot. Every girl wanted to be his Trinity; I know I did, but that changed when we became partners/lovers and I found my 'Neo'."

Sam is shaking his head again; the shit his partner-slut is saying has gotten him hard by first quoting the Matrix and her statement. Leaning forward, he kisses her; slowly it turns passionate but breaks it off and says, "Trinity, go upstairs and fetch my phone. I have a phone call to make."

Sasha flutters her eyes at her Master and then smiles. She is up and back in seconds with his phone. Handing it to him, she then says, "Here is your phone, Master. Who are you going to call?"

Sam just smiles at her and doesn't say a peep. He scrolls through his contacts and finds the one then taps it; it dials automatically and its ringing. It doesn't take long for the person to pick up. The person on the other line stutters a 'Hello' and then Sam says, "Hello sexy, how are you?"

Heather takes a breath and says, "I am good. It's great to hear from you. Been waiting for this phone call for a while. So what is the verdict?" In her sweet and seductive voice.

Sam then says, "For starters, you were right. Second, I changed my status this morning. I became The Alpha, and I am forming my pack and harem. I am calling to ask you 2 questions. First, would you be so kind and joining my pack and become part of my harem?"

Heather just screams and is jumping for joy; either way, she was joining his harem if he was just a beta or alpha. She then says, "My feelings for you haven't changed. I miss you, Sam. I didn't care one way or the other, but hearing your confession, I am happy for you, Alpha. My answer is a 'YES'. I want to be part of your harem and the pack. I am yours. Tell my sister-slut the good news."

Sam had to pull the phone away from his ear when Heather was screaming for joy, but once she started talking, he could put it back to his ear. Smiling, he says, "She already knows, because she is sitting close to me and her vampire hearing. Oh, she is smiling, and she says, 'Welcome to the club, Sister'."

Smiling into the phone, Heather then says, "What's the second question?"

Sam looks at Sasha, then looks down and says, "What's your favorite color?"

Heather doesn't take any time but says, "Pink." There is silence for a bit, but then continues, "Sam, I have news too. I changed my status from full-time to part-time here at the lab. I now work weekends only. So if your offer still stands, I like to move in with you and Sasha. This will be on a short-term basis since I own a condo, but can move in this coming Tuesday if you will have me?"

Sam takes a moment to consider her offer and to tease her a bit. However, his partner-slut is antsy at the moment for my answer, but is clapping for joy. Sam then stutters a bit but says, "We both want you, Heather. Tuesday is good for both of us. Let me know if you need anything at all. We're here to help with your transition and look forward to seeing you on Tuesday. Oh, sorry for waking you up so early. Just thought I share the news when it came available."

Heather shakes her head but says, "Don't apologize; I have been up since 2 am and needed a break. And besides, I was looking forward to this call for a while. Wished you called me sooner."

Sam's shocked but says, "Oh. Did you miss me?"

Heather then whispers and says, "You have no idea, do you? I missed you both, but I missed you the most. Can't wait to feel your... ah, arms around me again."

Sam reads between the lines and says, "I am guessing you're still at the lab, yes? No worries, I know what you mean. Sasha is whispering that you miss my 'Cock' but I read in between the lines, babe. I miss giving it to you and having your arms around me."

Feeling a bit embarrassed and uncomfortable, Heather then says, "Yes, I miss the bat, but I also miss the guy who uses it. I miss the entire package. Sadly, I have to go, but I look forward to seeing both of you, Tuesday. Take care, Sam. Mwah!" And the call ends.

Sam is sad that she had to go, but glad to have talked to her. He missed her as well and was glad that she was joining his pack/harem. Looking across from him, Sasha is all smiles and happy that her sister-slut is joining the harem and moving in with them in the next few days. A sudden urge goes through him and it dawns on him on what he needs to do next. He looks at his partner-slut and says, "I want you to go to your room, strip off your clothes and lay on the bed. I have something to do prior and shouldn't take too long to do. I will meet you in a few minutes."

Standing up, he offers her his hand and pulls her upright. They walk hand-in-hand up out of the dining room and up the winding stairs. Once they hit the top stair, they turn towards each other; she hugs him and says, "See you in a few, Master." And pulls away but is grabbed and pulled back into an embrace, and he leans down and gives her a kiss. Which leaves her breathless, as if she was still human. He then says, "See you in a few." And she slowly turns around to only then feel his hand slap her ass. It startles her for a bit, but again it's what she loves and leaves with a smile on her lips.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers