The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha leers at the drop of sweetness but remembering that her sister-slut is next to her, she urges her to take a taste. Heather leans forward and with her tongue licks Sam's sweat nectar from the tip of his gorgeous cock. It's only a little, but it tastes wonderful on her tongue. She looks at her friend Sasha and says, "You drink this every day?"

Sasha then looks at her girlfriend and says, "Pretty much. I lick that up and swallow all his cum when I wake him up every morning or when Master wishes it. He knows about my inner cum slut and her needs. I love my Master and what he gives me. Since the attack, Master has been cumming loads more than what he was a 'Norm' but I still love him."

Heather looks at her girlfriend and nods her head; she hopes in time that Sam will use her holes as a cum dumpster too. Just thinking about it has gotten her all wet. Fuck, she wishes that her cunt wasn't sore cause she would love to ride him some more or have him ram his cock into her from behind. Her eyes flutter at the thought; the need for his cock rises within her and increases her arousal.

Both ladies crawl forward and then look up towards him before sucking on a testicle and then slide off that onto the shaft, laying kisses and working their tongues over the hard, meaty cock of his. When both reach the top, they lick to the right, then to the left, and then rise and kiss each other.

Sasha breaks off the kiss to devour her Master's cock. She slowly bobs up and down, taking little by little of his cock into her mouth. Soon she is balls deep; most of his cock is down her throat. She uses her tongue to lick and contort against the base of his shaft; then she bobs upwards to pull his cock out of her throat to push it down again.

Heather watches Sasha work her master's cock in and out of her throat. Damn, she can take the whole monster cock down her throat. It's so thick (thinking about his thickness. Her eyes flutter and rollback). Shaking her head, she has never lusted for anyone's cock before. Wanting to join in on the fun, she takes one of Sam's balls into her mouth to suck and caress with her lips and tongue. Damn, they are so huge, like the shape of a walnut nut. Just rolling his ball along her tongue and suckling on him is satisfying her inner slut.

Once Sasha comes up for air, she licks the bulbous head. She then pulls on the ponytail of her GF and kisses her, to share the taste of his cock with her and because it looks hot. The kiss last for a bit until Heather breaks it off to lick the head of Sam's cock and start her own ministrations.

To her luck, more pre-cum shoots out and Heather licks it up. Her right hand grabs hold of Sam's cock and works in up and down; she then bobs up and down in tandem with her hand. She then looks up and sees Sam's expression as she works his cock. To please him more, she bobs up and down and take more of him into her mouth. Soon, his cock hits the back of her throat and chokes on it. Sasha is to the rescue but pushes on the back of her head to down more of Sam's cock into her throat. She tries to swallow him down but surely freaking out cause she can't deep throat it. It's just too damn big to do that and soon she is coughing and coming up for air. Once she hits the tip, she mutters to Sasha that she can't deep throat him cause he is too thick.

Sasha's shocked by this but knows that over time and lots of practice, you can accomplish anything once you set your mind on it. She pats her friend's back to get her to cough up mucus and saliva up.

Heather then looks at her GF and says, "I can't swallow or deep throat him cause he is so damn thick. Remember baby, I have to breathe, whereas you don't have to. You can throw anything down your throat, but for me, I need practice and time. I appreciate your help, but let me do it on my own; ok baby?"

Sasha looks at her friend and says, "Sorry, just thought I was helping you a bit. To satisfy Master, you have to deep throat him. I forget sometimes that I am a vampire and don't require breathing. I will try better in the future, baby. If you want to continue, go for it."

Heather continues to use her hand to jerk his cock. She then leans forward and continues to suck and lick his enormous cock. During her ministrations, she tries sucking and nibbling on the sides of his cock and even tries using vibrations through humming a tune. Soon, she hears Sam grunting, and it feels good that he really likes what she is doing; a real confidence booster.

Sam feels good watching Heather perform her ministrations on his cock; knowing his slut, he would be cumming right now, but Heather's way is tantalizing and making the experience longer. He leans forward a bit to grab hold of her tit and roll her nipple a bit; her breasts are so soft and love pulling on her nipple. Part of him wants to grab the back of her head and throat to fuck her but knows he can't.

Sasha sees her Master and knows what he wants. She nudges Heather, but continues to bob up and down. She then whispers in her ear, and says, "Master wants to throat fuck us." With a smile.

Heather stops bobbing up and down, but still continues to stroke his shaft. She looks at Sasha and says, "How are we going to accomplish that together?"

Sasha smiles and says, "We are going to kiss, but his cock will be in the middle. He will grab the back of our heads and run his cock between our lips & tongue. The harder, the better, so pucker up and enjoy his magnificent cock."

Following her girlfriend's advice, they kiss but only use their tongues to they feel his cock between their lips. They feel only about four inches of his cock between their lips and know that is the most sensitive area is those four inches.

Grabbing the back of both girls' heads and pushing them together and running his cock between their lips feels amazing. In a short amount of time, he is grunting and feels his cock getting thicker. Soon that grunting turns to a 'Holy Shit' and his tempo increases.

Sasha feels his need rising and soon breaks off to take his entire cock down her throat. Once it's down there, she looks up and nods her head. Soon, her Master is grunting and then his first volley of his load shoots down her throat. Counting every shot, she slides out and then collects his cum in her mouth.

Heather just watches dumbfounded but gets irritated her GF is hogging all of his cum for herself. She nudges her friend, and she raises a finger. Hmm, so she just waits for her turn, I guess.

Sasha collected all his cum and pulls back to show her Master the load. Once he nods his head for approval, she then closes, then leans into her girlfriend and kisses her. Slowly she is moving his cum into her friend's mouth for consumption. Once she has transferred the contents, Heather opens her mouth to show Sam, and he then nods his head and then she swallows his load. It hits the spot and tastes wonderful.

Sasha looks at her friend and asks, "Well? Do you like it?"

Heather then replies, "I love it. Thought you were going to hog all of it for yourself."

Sasha shakes her head and says, "Since the attack, Master can shoot a lot of cum; since you can't swallow his yet, you would have a hard time swallowing all his cum hence why I took most of it and shared the rest. In time, if you like it this way, we can still do it, but if you want it all for yourself, then try but don't waste that cum."

Heather nods her head and understands what her girlfriend is saying. She then leans in to kiss her girlfriend on the lips and soon it becomes passionate. Both ladies feel his hands on the back of their heads then slide down their backs. Soon they break the kiss with a couple of pecks, but then look at him. They raise up and kiss his cheek.

Sam then kisses his slut deeply and then turns his head to kiss Heather deeply as well. While he is kissing each woman, his hand is grabbing each of their asses and squeezing them. After the kiss, he says, "Thanks for the impromptu blowjob and including me with your play. I enjoyed both of your lips on my shaft. Hope this will become a ritual of sorts of sharing me."

Sam then let's go of their asses to fall forward and lay on his back, exhausted. He motions for the ladies to join him. Each one of them is cuddling up next to him, placing their head on his chest and their leg over top his. Feeling one lady cuddle up to you is great, but two is wonderful. And soon, he is falling asleep.

The ladies feel his warmth and soon chat amongst themselves for a bit until Heather yawns a bit and then falls asleep next to Sam. Poor Sasha is wide awake but enjoy feeling her Master's heat and the casual feeling of his hand caressing her back and breast. She closes her eyes to meditate a bit.

It was a brief nap for the both of them, but when they woke up, Sasha was gone. Heather looked at Sam and wondered where her GF has gone but then hears the shower running and figured it out before saying anything. Getting up, she walks around the bed and towards to the master bath to join her.

All Sam could do was watch Heather's curves as she walks to the master bath. Her torpedo tits bounce with each step and her cute, round ass sway with each step forward. Feeling liquid heat being moved into his cock, suddenly gets a chubby. Perhaps he should get up and help wash each of his girls' backsides. Taking note, he does just that.

Sam joins the ladies and takes another shower and helps them wash all 1000 parts of their bodies. Some groping and kisses in the mix, but they both leave to dry off and leave him standing underneath the showerhead. Missing their attention, he turns the water off and then makes his way to dry off. As they are all drying off, Sam turns to Heather and asks, "Are you staying for dinner?"

Heather looks at the two of them and frowns. She then says, "I had a wonderful time sharing the both of you and wish I could, but I should head home. I don't want to push my luck with the Elder Council; there is a lot of work still to be done."

Both Sasha and Sam look at each other and understand that her job means a lot to her, but will miss her. In a short amount of time, she has graciously given herself to the both of them and wants to be a part of their relationship. It's tough to say goodbye but hope to see her again soon. It's Sam, who speaks first, "Well, you're always welcome here, Heather. You have both of our numbers, and hope that you communicate with us. Again, once I find out about that thing, I will get in contact with you and let you know either way. I, ah... we (looking at Sasha) look forward to you becoming closer with us cause we both want you."

Feeling emotional, she raises both hands and embraces both Sasha and Sam in a big hug. Both Sasha and Sam embrace her and then kiss each side of her cheeks. Soon, she breaks up the hug to embrace Sasha. She kisses her and then says, "I enjoyed my time with you, sister-slut." Smiles a bit but then continues to say, "Going to miss your tongue and talented fingers; chat with me anytime, baby."

She then turns to Sam and hugs him while placing her head on his chest. Then looks up and says, "Thanks for accepting my offer. Trust me, I don't want to leave you or Sasha, but my work takes priority." She then smiles, but then stops herself from sobbing.

Sam embraces her by hugging her once more. Caressing her back, and says, "Baby, this isn't the end. All you're doing is saying goodbye for a while. We'll see each other again. Don't cry."

Heather then says, "It's a mix of both, actually. Happy and sad. I look forward to finding out what your role will be in the coming days, Sam. I hope you become an Alpha and so you can claim me to be part of your harem of powerful women."

Sam then leans down and whispers into her ear and says, "Technically, you're already claimed. We fucked, and I accepted you & your expertise. The only thing that is stopping us from going forward is what kind of werewolf I will become. But that doesn't mean we don't need you, Heather."

He then looks at her and says, "We told you my job, but we didn't share with you our plans. Sasha and myself, like to take other jobs and start hunting other supernaturals. We could use your expertise and sexy knowhow. We haven't started yet; Sasha has combat training starting tomorrow. We're not asking you to quit your job, but if you like to join us; perhaps switch to part time for a while. So give it a week and think about it." He leans down once more and whispers, "I hope to see you again, sexy."

She immediately turns her head and kisses him passionately. She then reluctantly breaks away and says, "I will and you haven't seen the last of me." Looking at the both of them, she then says, "I want this. The best of both worlds." And with that, she turns around and heads to the bedroom to get dressed.

Both Sasha and Sam look at each other and know that they will miss their new girlfriend. Sam opens his arms and feels Sasha running towards him. Soothing her, he knows she will miss her. Someone to teach and share. For a while, it's only been the two of them; adding another person to the mix is like starting a family of sorts. Looking down, he says, "We need to get dressed and help send her off. She has our numbers; it's not the end, Sasha-baby."

Within the next 20 mins, everyone has gotten dressed and slowly helped their girlfriend down the stairs. With another round of goodbyes, Heather leaves the house. Each one of them is missing something about her, but know it's for the best. She has a lot to think about within the next week or so and they both hope that she will become the Giles of this Buffy group.

Turning around, with his arm over her shoulder, he looks at his partner-slut and says, "You still have me, babe.".

She reaches up and grabs his cheek with her right hand and pulls him down into a kiss. Then she leans into her master and says, "I know and I love you for it."

Trying to cheer her up, he then says, "I need to order dinner for myself; so how about we watch another 2 more episodes of The A-team in the living room, what do you say?"

She then looks up at him and says, "Sounds like fun; lead the way, Master."

Sam orders some Chinese and it takes longer than 30 mins for delivery but once it arrives, he gets down to business. He then hits play and the next episode plays while he is eating mince beef fried rice. After he gets his fill, he then lays down and cuddles up with Sasha as they watch the ending of the first episode of the evening. The second was alright, but clearly Sasha wanted something else than watch the second episode. All she wanted to do was cuddle up against her Master.

Stopping the show, he looks down at her and says, "You want to go upstairs to cuddle and chat a bit, baby?"

She then turns her head and says, "I would like that, Master."

Sam just smiles at her and says, "Why don't you head on up and I will meet you soon. Need to power down the electronics and clean up the rest of the food. Okay?"

Sasha then nods her head and then kisses her Master on his cheek and says, "See you upstairs."

Shaking his head, he turns off the electronics and then cleans up the containers of food. Heading to the kitchen, he disposes of the waste and the leftovers; he puts into plastic containers and places them in the fridge. Once everything's put away, he heads off the kitchen and up the stairs. He stops at her bedroom, just to check and isn't there. Heading to his bedroom, she is laying on his bed, and has already changed into some shorts and t-shirt. Following suit, he takes off his clothes and grabs a Def Leppard t-shirt for bedtime. Walking over to his side of the bed, pulls back the covers and then proceeds to lie down next to his partner-slut.

He looks at her figure and instantly bites his lip. Trying hard, he stops scanning her body and just focus on her face. He then says, "Are you ok, baby?"

Sasha then says, "Yeah, I am alright; just sad, in a way."

Sam tries to get her to open up and says, "Sad about what?"

Sasha then says, "I miss her. Miss my friend/sister-slut, Heather."

Sam just laughs a bit but gets smacked by his partner-slut.

"Don't laugh at me; I really miss her." She says in a pout.

Sam just rolls his eyes, but then says, "It's only been a couple of hours. I guess you fell hard for her. Should I be worried?"

Sasha then rolls her eyes but then lies on her back before replying. She then says, "C'mon, Master. You know my feeling for you hasn't changed. Fallen? Possibly. I guess I miss her presence. We chatted a lot about you and it felt nice. To share with someone else besides you, Master. I can't explain it, but when she is around, I feel like she is my sister/slut in a way. We both like and want to please you. On the flip-side like to play with each other. She is so patient, kind, and exquisite. It was a wonderful experience and I am glad you pushed me, Master."

Sam nods his head and says, "I am glad she had a profound effect on you, Sasha-baby. From my perspective, at the beginning you weren't keen on her having me, but overtime, you changed and now I believe you have fallen in love with her."

Sasha turns her head really fast and then says, "You think so?"

Sam reaches out to caress her right cheek with his hand and says, "I believe so. Just like how I feel about you. Not 100% sure, but I bet having another woman in the house changed on the way you feel and see yourself. Having her here, you share, teach and be closer to someone of the same sex, like a best friend. I think it's cute and remarkable. And it suits you; all I say is give it time. I know you miss her dearly, but take your time, Sasha. Don't run, just walk. Ok?"

Sasha then talks about her playtime with Heather, saying, "She is an excellent teacher. I learned a lot about how to please her. But most women know how to please themselves but to please other women, that takes talent. I couldn't believe I got her off 2 times. Hmm, I miss cuddling up with her. She is so soft and why are you laughing at me?" Slapping her hand against her Master and now pouting.

Sam then shakes his head and says, "I am not laughing at you, baby. That is how I feel about you all the time. I can't get enough of you and yet, I enjoy cuddling up to you for the same reasons. I think this will be tough for you, but I want you to take your time. You can still text her, but it's clearly up to her to decide what's more important, us or her career?" Leaning closer, he gives her a kiss on the cheek and says, "I love you, baby."

Rolling over, she cuddles up to her Master and says, "I love you too, Master. You listened to my thoughts and gave me some good advice. I will heed your warning and listen. How about you? What are your thoughts about Heather?"

Sam takes a moment and thinks before answering, but then says, "Hmmm, well, I do like her. Outstanding personality and exquisite. A very sensual lover, I might add. She rides hard and kind of quirky cause she wears her glasses even when she fucks. Her areolas are remarkable; you just want to gobble them up. I am glad that she pressed forward to getting what she wanted. When we first met, I found her cute, but never thought of seeing or fucking her. Glad that it happened and happy that you pushed me into it. You're a good slut, Sasha." There is something that he left out but is thinking about it. Comparing the two women, Heather is the best cock sleeve cause she can handle all of him; plus there is no fear of hitting her cervix. But his slut can heal faster and continue to fuck when the need arises.

Smiling at herself, she says, "Yeah, I know I am a good slut. Hope there will be more ladies to add to your harem. But you are right about her areolas; I couldn't stop sucking on them. Hmm, thanks for sharing your perspective. Glad you enjoyed your experience because it was great watching the two of you go at it. Damn, it got me so hot and bothered."

1...1011121314...17