The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam enters his bedroom and sits down in front of his computer. Typing in his password, he is immediately online and then travels to Etsy, then to Captive Collars. He had lots of downtime while Sasha was taking combat training with Major Stout. Scrolling through, he finds what he's been looking for; puts in the designated parameters and pays for extra shipping. And it's done. Hopefully, in a couple days, it will arrive and I can add Heather to the Dire's Harem. Powering down his computer, Sam stands up and then heads to Sasha's room with a smile on his lips. It's been a long time coming and wants to make it official.

As he enters, Sam takes off his shirt and then slides off his shorts with his boxers. Turning towards the bed, he sees Sasha all naked and ready to go. However, she isn't lying on the bed but sitting up and, from the looks of it, admiring my physique cause she is clearly wet and biting her lip with anticipation. Leaning over and then crawling up the bed to meet her, he then sits next to her. He can see that she had other ideas of what's going to happen; with his index finger, he slides it underneath her chin to turn her head to face him. He then smiles down at her and says, "Don't pout, it doesn't look good on you. Normally I would just meet you in the shower, but I can't wait. A lot has changed with the both of us and today marks my first day as an alpha. I wanted to make it official with you, Sasha. I made a promise to you long ago and today; with the help of extraordinary circumstances, I can make it official."

He leans down to take her lips with his and kisses ever so gently. Soon he opens his mouth and feels her tongue insert into his and the passion for one another skyrocket. Their hands start to caress and mould over each other and soon she transfers onto his lap. They make out for quite a while until Sam breaks the kiss and looks at his partner-slut. He then says, "Mount me, baby."

She grabs hold of his cock, aligns it up with her entrance and slowly descends onto his cock. Just the feel of him slowly enter her sets her off into orgasmic bliss and cums hard on his cock. Tilting her head back, digging her nails into his shoulders, she spasms ever so slightly. Her eyes roll back in her head and open her lips to moan a 'Fuck'.

Holding steady and watching her through her first orgasm of the day, he is in awe of her. How did he get so lucky? He wonders as he stares at her, going through her rapture; when she comes back to him, she looks down and feels embarrassed. He then says, "Don't feel embarrassed. You look amazing when you cum; over the years, I enjoy watching you experiencing it. Seeing it makes me happy and makes my day."

Lifting her head, she then says, "I love how you make me feel; you almost make me feel like a normal every time you take me. Yes, you make me cum a lot, but that's not what I love about you, Master. I love you for how you make me feel special; that I only matter to you most. You give me so much, whether it's in the bedroom, through the dynamic or when we're in the field. You opened up my world once again, and I can't thank you enough for that. I love you, Samuel Harrington III, with all that I am; mind, body, and soul."

Biting his lip and then smiling, Sam then says, "I love you so much more, Alessandra Tinari. Today, I will mark you and you'll be mine FOREVER. Will you have me?"

With arms around his shoulders, she then positions herself that her eyes are parallel with one another, then she says, "God, YES!" She then leans in and kisses him.

Grabbing her ass with both of his hands, he then tilts back to say, "I will leave my mark on you and everyone will know that you belong to me. With that said, I want you to mark me as well."

Sasha pushes back from him and looks shocked by his request. She then says, "I am okay with you marking me, Master, but I am not alright to mark you. Please don't ask me to do this; I, I don't want to hurt you."

Sam hoped she would forgive herself and her past, but clearly it's taking a toll on her to get past it. He then says, "Sasha, do you love me and our dynamic?"

Sasha then looks down and says, "I do, with all my heart." As tears start falling down her face.

Tilting her head up and wiping the tears away, he says, "Sasha, remember who controls you and loves you for who you are and not what you are? I trust you, my love, and it's time to stop living in the past but with me in the present. I want this, just as I want to mark you. I want you to be my first; will you do that for me?"

With both of her hands caressing his face, she just nods her head but then reluctantly says, "I will try, Master."

Smiling and being himself, he says, "Do or do not, there is no try."

She smiles at him and shakes her head. Sasha then says, "I love you..."

He then says, "Show me!"

Finding the courage within, she shifts and her fangs slide down. Nodding his head, he then says, "My turn." And instantly his canines, both top and bottom, enlarge. He then leans over her left shoulder, opens his mouth wide, and then descends. Easily his teeth puncture his skin of her left shoulder. Thinking of the love for this woman, he can feel his tongue lapping at her shoulder, placing his mark for all to see. Once his tongue stops moving, he then pulls back to see his mark of a crescent moon with a star next to it. The puncture holes slowly come together and her skin looks like it wasn't even bitten.

Feeling his canines pierce her skin was a whole new experience for her. The pain mixed with a bit of pleasure made her even wetter for him. In some ways, she felt the dynamic between the two of them have become stronger; part of her wants to experience more of this in some ways. There is no such pleasure as to being bitten; now she knows what it's like and why so many feeders love it. Seeing him, shifted slightly and feeling his mark on her; she feels honored to be his first. Watching his canines recede and seeing him back to his normal self has her in awe. Guess it's her turn now. Wondering to herself, can she do this?

He then looks at her and says, "You can do this. I know you're scared, but you have to take that step. I can't do it for you. Either way, I love you, but I want you to mark me and take some of my blood. If it helps, perhaps you should count in your head till a 5 count and then pull back. Whenever you're ready, baby."

They both look at each other. She then leans forward and whispers, "I love you and I hope you're right about me." And before he replies, she tilts her head back, bares her teeth and then bites her master on his left side of the neck. Instantly her eyes open wide as the pull of his blood hits her tongue and consumed. Instantly, she can feel his blood change her. Looking into the mirror behind the bed, she can see her eyes change from blue to red; it freaks her out a bit but the taste of his blood consumes her.