The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walks over to his nightstand and opens the drawer; pulls out a velvet bag then closes the drawer and walks back. Walking over to the other nightstand, he pulls out the item out of the bag and then coats it with a thick layer of lube (making sure it's well covered). He then walks back , and then slowly places the item near her puckered ass. Slowly he pushes and twists the item into her sphincter. It takes a moment or two, but it slowly goes in with a plop; the medium sized butt plug is in place. He then lines up his cock at her entrance and slowly enters her.

Feeling the butt plug slowly enter her was surreal; the stainless steel and the lube always feel cool to cold when mixed together. It took a while to get in but once it's past the sphincter, it feels like it's meant to be there. Now feeling his hard cock enter her pussy is another story all together. There is no room for expansion; you feel all of him and it never ends. You brace yourself as best you can but the only thing that escapes is a moan of "Holy Shit". Instantly she orgasms and it's not a little; its shattering. She clamps down but still he pushes himself deeper. Out of nowhere, she feels a slight tinge of pain when he strikes her ass cheeks at the same time. The waves of the slap causes her to whimper through her orgasm; making it wavy and unpredictable.

Sure enough, he bottoms out; slightly touching or nosing her cervix. Still feeling clamped down, he waits for her orgasm to dissipate. All he can do is grab the meaty part, where the waist meets her hips and lock in. Once she eases off, it's time to go to work by pulling out of her and pushing back into with force. Giving her what she wants; a hard fucking for a deserving slut.

Sam tries to control his thrusts and not go to deep. He knows what happens if his cock rams into her cervix; she becomes putty and giddy. However this time around, he has plans tonight. With each thrust or pullback, he slaps her derriere, to increase the waves in both holes and to illicit sensations to rock her core. But overall, is to give his slut what she wants, and that is dominance. Soon he hears her moaning with each thrust and knows that her next big orgasm is on its way. With some women, you can feel it and others, hear it but with his slut, it's both.

He can feel a slight clamp on his cock as he enters her; plus her moans are closer together. His guess is that her next orgasm is cresting over her peaks and ready to crash down on her. It's just a matter of time; either stop and deny her release, or slow it down and edge close to it, and/or fuck her hard so it crashes down on her in full effect. He loves his slut and deserves to be fucked accordingly; because in some instance, she saved his ass and then some. So he grabs her hair, gives it a good yank, changing the angle as he enters and drives her bananas.

She lost count on how many orgasms she received; all she can do is maintain position and feel. Feel her Master, taking and controlling her pleasure. When he pulled her hair, and yanked; fuck me, his cock felt amazing as it rubbed her upper entrance of the G-spot. It just made the next orgasm just so much sweeter than the others. She can feel the pulses in her cunt and the butt plug move in and out of her ass while the orgasm takes control over her body. Most guys would lose their shit (cum quickly) when a lady orgasms this hard; not her Master; still taking control and fucking her hole.

He lets go of her hair when her orgasm hits and let's her drop back on the bed. It must be a pretty hard orgasm cause she doesn't catch herself when she fell. Taking pity on her, he waits it out and just relish's the feel of her ass cheeks with his hands. They feel so soft and cool to the touch; he looks down and sees her back boob pressing into his comforter. He then leans forward and slides his hands to caress her breasts from the bottom to the middle to cup them in full force. Slowly but surely, the caresses help calm her down from her volatile orgasm.

That last orgasm rocked her world; shattered her mind and caused havoc throughout her body but yet she still remains. Master has a certain power to give her different kinds of orgasms and to calm her body/mind in such a way. Definitely a true master; she is definitely getting what she wanted/deserved. Feeling entangled between reality and heaven; she feels for her Master. Constantly giving but yet not taken his release. Part of her wants to encourage him to use her body or any of her holes for his own release (he must feel it; sooner than later).

Fucking her is always enjoyable; hearing her moans and the slight pressure she places on your cock when her orgasm is close. It's truly amazing to fuck, art. My slut is by definition the truest artwork in his mind by seeing her build, curves, and how she carries herself. She is the best movable statue cause she is supple, soft and curvy. Sam knows that he's blessed to have her in his life and to use her. Fucking her is a dream but he too has his limits. The butt plug adds to his sensitivity too and he is really close. As much he loves her cunt; it's time to change it up and give her something else to feel.

He pulls out of her; of course hears her whimpering of the sudden loss of him. He gives a sardonic smile and a chuckle. Then grabs the butt plug and slowly pulls on it. He plays with her, pulls a bit but allows her to grab hold of it then let's go. It goes on for a bit but his cock is craving her ass and it's time to get on with the show. He grabs hold of the plug, and slightly pulls then eventually it plops out. Now the whimpering is much louder to his ears. Leaning forward while holding the plug, he asks her to clean it; slowly her lips reach around it and suck it into her mouth. With a slight pull, the plug is clean... such a good slut.

The plug is placed next to her; all eyes are on it. She knows what's coming next, the claiming of her asshole once again. She can feel the tip on the outside of her entrance; trying her best to calm herself down and let go while he rams himself into her nasty hole. But it doesn't happen; feeling frustrated, she rises off the bed slightly. She then says, "Master, you own this hole. You claimed me as your submissive. Quit stalling and just 'Do it' already. Ram your cock into my ass. Take it. Take me. Hard." She says with exasperated breath.

He smiles and then chuckles at her statement. In truth, she is right but in essence in the wrong. Grabbing the back of her neck with his right hand, he pushes her into the mattress. He then says, "You're not wrong, slut. I do own you cause you're wearing my collar. However, as your dominant, you're out of line and it's not your place to give me orders on when to take it. I will take your ass when I, God damn feel like it. Your job is to remain in position and wait for me or my orders. Is that understood?" Laying down the law so to speak.

Feeling his dominance over her by the pressure around her neck and his words, her body reacts by dropping her fangs. A shudder goes through her body; it's what her inner slut needs and wants (to be dominated and a different feeling goes through her body. It's like she is energized). She snaps out of it and responds to his inquiry by saying, "Yes, Master."

With his left hand holding his cock at her entrance, he slowly enters her and instantly she moans. 'It's so thick' and then clamps down as a anal orgasm rocks through her. It's small but let's up a bit for him to push more of himself deeper into her ass. Pushing slightly into his hand, she says, "My GOD. So deep." Then moans. Suddenly he lets go of her neck but then claws her back from her shoulder to her tailbone. The sensation is short but somehow, she felt his nails dig slightly into her flesh. A feeling she has never felt before; it gave her a rise of pain with a certain pleasure to it (something primal). Instantly her thoughts go to sadomasochism; wondering what it would feel like if those nails were to actually rip her skin. Pain with pleasure; something that is dark in origin but yet in time might try again sometime.

Sam bottoms out; balls deep into her ass and it's time to take control. Grabbing her hips, he pulls out of her to only slam it back into her. With each thrust and pull, her walls constrict ever so slightly to edge him. Reaching forward, he slides his palms underneath her breasts to grab them and have his fingers open a bit to snare her nipples. Grabbing tightly, he pinches her nipples as his tempo increases. It just adds a sharp sensation to the mix for her core to spin. The feeling of fullness is felt when he thrusts into her. Soon she feels an orgasm building on the outskirts of the precipice. She tightens out of instinct; which tells him to release her left nipple and slide his hand down to play with her clit. With a slight pressure, that orgasm creeps forward and soon it splashes forward. She clamps down which only spurs him to continue to thrust deep into her.

The clamping around his shaft only spurs his release. Driving into her harder and faster, he loses himself and cries out, "Fuck, finally. Ah, shit. Here it comes. Oh. My. Gosh." He shoots rope after rope of jizz deep into her ass. It feels amazing but somehow feels differently. In the past, 7 ropes would be it but now it's much, much more. Hitting 13 ropes is unbelievable and still it feels like he isn't done. Still thrusting in and out with each release; he is filling her ass full of his cum.

Feeling him erupt in her ass, sets her off with her own release. She cums so fucking hard; the anal orgasm would spike then slowly dissipate but this continues to ride out with each spurt of his release. Hearing his grunts with each thrust and feeling his cum shoot deep into her; she is in awe. OMG, he's filling my ass with a significant load than a tablespoon. Not only his cock but now his cum is filling her up. Letting go and riding the aftershocks of his release; all she can do ride out the wave until he stops thrusting deeper into her ass. Slowly the last grunt ends at 15; it's double what he done in the past. Her inner slut is working and computing; and it's telling her other self, lots of cum. Way more than what's normal for a 'Norm' but for right now, more cream for my tummy, tomorrow morning.

He's spent and collapses on top of her but doesn't crash like he used too. It does take his air out of his lungs but little by little he recovers and then steps back up. Slowly, he pulls out of her quivering asshole gently to keep all that jizz in her ass and not out of it. He then says, "Stay there, do not move! I will be right back." He leaves her and rushes to his bathroom to grab a couple of hand towels then returns to place one between her legs to keep the mess in than out. The other is to clean himself of the mixture of his/hers cum. Once clean, he sits next to her and ask, "Do you think you can walk to your bathroom with a towel between your legs by yourself, babe?" Just wondering but concerned over her well-being.

Gripping the towel between her butt cheeks, she rolls to her side and trying to come back to reality. All she is can manage to say in a whisper, "No". Out of the blue, she feels his arms around her; one under her knees and the other under her shoulders. She is then lifted and carried out of his room. She is in awe, once again; a caring dominant, who is helping her to the washroom to clean and provide self-care. Still out of it by the extreme fuck; she goes along with it. Let him take care of me; her inner self thinks, I will take care of him tomorrow morning but right now, I am so high and giddy.

Sam carries her to the master shower. He lets go of her legs first but holds onto her until she finds a certain balance. She can't stand up fully herself but holds her close as he turns on the shower. Slowly the heated water helps sooth her ailing body in parts. Sam then grabs the soap, lathers up to clean off the sweat of his partner. Then places the shower head on her genitals to wash them thoroughly; using two fingers, he opens her asshole and aims the spray into it to wash away the huge load within. Her eyes jump open cause of feeling the water deep inside her and watching the amount of cum that slides out of her. Fuck me, she says to herself; that's a lot of cum wasted and should be dumped in either her cunt or her mouth. Oh well, tomorrow; I will get my fill, she says to herself.

Once all cleaned, Sasha wakes herself up and soon is able to stand up on her own and help wash her Master a bit; mostly his chest but running her hands down to cup his big balls and stroke his torpedo of a cock. Even in its flaccid state, it still feels thick and long in her hands. With each stroke of her soapy hands, she can feel a response to his shaft.

Ever so slightly, he pushes her hand away to wash his cock and the rest of him. Feeling slightly offended, she rinses herself off too but just stands there letting the hot water cascade down her back and chest. It feels wonderful and relaxing.

Slowly he turns off the water, and lets the water drip off their bodies before walking outside to grab some towels to dry off. They both admire each other which sends them both smiling. He breaks it up by sliding the door open for her to walk through and she slowly does. He takes a moment to admire her sexy ass and the way her hips sway when she walks out. Finding the nerve, he walks after her and grabs a towel to dry off his body. They both are quiet and take their time to dry off together. Slowly they make their way to her bedroom; he plops down on the edge of the bed with a towel around his waist. She walks over between his legs with a towel around her mid body; it's tied tight but still shows off her curves.

Pulling her closer by wrapping his arms around her back, he sets her down on his lap and then leans forward and gives her a kiss. It's slightly between chastise and passionate. All he wanted to tell her with the kiss is that he loves her and to feel her close to him. He then let's go and says, "I will leave you to get dressed. I will be heading back to my room to clean up and get ready for bed. Care to join me?" And with that he gives her quick peck on the lips and a slight slap on her ass to get up so he can get moving to his room.

She watches him leave and wonders why he asked me to join him; obviously, he knows the answer already then why ask it. Sitting on the bed, she contemplates on what to wear tonight. Since the Master and I, already fucked, lingerie is out of the question. Wearing yoga pants and tank top would be ideal but it is night time. So she opens up some drawers and pulls out some Lululemon Athletic shorts and a Guns-N-Roses tank top. Getting dressed and using the towel once again to get all the dampness out from her hair. Once satisfied, she throws the towel into the hamper and then makes her way to Master's bedroom.

In the meantime, Sam got dressed in boxers and in a Surf Arakis Fan T-shirt. Pulled back the comforter; picked up the butt plug and went to the washroom to clean it properly before placing it back in its velvet pouch for safe keeping. He then makes his way back to bed, pulls back the top sheet and drops down on his back. Taking a deep breath, Sam takes a moment to recount the last 24 hrs. A lot of changes within that time; some scary and others life changing. All that matters most is the person in the other room. He could of died yesterday but having his slut's blood on hand; saved him. Even though he is the dominant of her, he's internally grateful for her blood and taking care of him all those hours. Hope one day, that he can repay the favor and/or pay it forward. A yawn escapes his mouth, but is slightly awaken when there is a knock on his door. Looking up, he smiles when that person is Sasha-baby.

Sasha knocks on his door and then says, "Can I come in?" Being a little shy with her arms behind her back and turning from side to side in waiting for a response. Turning to the bed, she sees his smile and his finger pointing to come here. She closes the door, and then makes her way to her side of the bed (the left side). Laying on her side, she faces him and slowly works her way to cuddle up to her Master. Once she places her head on his chest and hooks her left and arm over him, she then feels content. She just relish the feelings of cuddling up to her Master. It makes her feel safe and loved. Soon the quietness is broken when he asks her a question.

"Why are you so quiet, baby?" He says and wondering what's on her mind.

She then replies, "Sorry, Master. Just reflecting on the past 20 hours. Thanks for granting my wish earlier; you made this slut, a very happy woman." As her left hand strokes his chest.

Smiling down to her, he replies and says, "It's the least I can do for you Sasha-baby; you did save my life and brought me home." As he strokes her shoulder and arm with his hand. Then says, "Baby, you know I like fucking you. But what I love most is this... having you in my arms. I know I scared you today and if the shoes were reversed, I would feel the same way. I need you in my life." As his hand leaves her shoulder to comb through her black locks.

She takes a moment to take in what he said; it fills her up with joy that they are both on the same page with one another. Sliding upwards, she tilts her head, leans forward to kiss him and then slides back to place her head back on his chest.

Another yawn escapes his mouth, and then decides to roll on to his left side. It prompts her to follow suit; he then feels content to spoon her before falling to sleep. Feeling her close by warms his heart and stirs other emotions. He leans forward and then kisses her neck then moves to her right earlobe, sucks then nibbles on it. Having her next to him, has a calming effect over him and soon his eyelids get heavy and fighting to stay awake gets harder. He is fast asleep with her in his arms. A whisper does escape his lips before his world is plunged into darkness and that is, "I love you baby."

Patting his hands and enjoying his embrace, she then says, "I love you too, Master. Sweet dreams." Just laying there and enjoying his heat and embrace, she is in no hurry to leave him. Granted she does have things to take care of but they can wait. Once he rolls over, then she will make her way back to her room to check on a few things before her dinner. An hour or two goes by and Master finally rolls onto his back; time to get back to work. Sitting up on the bed then standing up, she turns to face him and then says, "Nite-nite, Master. Look forward to waking you up tomorrow morning. Sleep well, my love." Then turns around, walks to the door and slowly leaves without making a sound.

Sam is plagued with dreams of wolves and vampires; skirmishes and wars throughout time. Battling against each other over mundane reasons like land and herding of the human race. Lots of lives lost over petty reasons but the war continues. But out in the distance, he sees a big black wolf running towards him; then stops to peer at me with his blue crystal eyes and says, "It's time for 'Change'." And with that he startles awake with a feeling of something soft and wet licking the underside of his cock. Then the feeling of his cock being engulfed into a warm and wet orifice, followed by the sounds of slurp, slurp and slurp. Looking underneath the sheet, he sees his slut enjoying herself in giving him his morning blowjob.

Sasha's inner slut is in heaven; enjoying licking and sucking this monster cock. There is so much more to love; the feeling of his thick cock of going further down her throat is exquisite. Feeling a pair of hands pulling her hair away from her face and helping apply pressure to take more of him, feels great and knowing that Master is up. She slowly pulls back on his cock, but suckling the underside of his cock as she goes. Once she circles his bulbous head and crown, she looks up and says, "Good morning, Master. Hope you slept well. Sit back and relax, Master. I have everything well in hand and mouth. " She snickers and then continues her ministrations to milk his cock.