The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's static in the COMMS, but Sasha said, "Master, are you, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah; Tara just bit into my right shoulder, but has been dealt with. Thanks for asking, babe." He says...

Tara mumbles something about 'Power' before she's knocked out for a bit. Seeing Tara staked to the wall, Tiffany pushes off the floor and instantly is behind Sam. Feeling a presence behind him, he slightly looks over his left shoulder and sees that Tiffany is trying to strike him with another swipe of her nails in a wild haymaker. Taking a slight step forward and twisting to his right, he misses her swipe all together. She hits nothing but air but continues to turn with the swipe. This is an opportunity for Sam; as he is turning, so is she. He is behind her; grabs her throat with the left hand to stabilize then takes a step forward and drives his carbon fiber vambrace forearm directly on the back of her neck. Instantly the power behind it, plus the carbon fiber breaks her neck, and she instantly falls to the floor gasping for air. She tries not to move, hoping her vampire healing will fix the break in time to stay alive.

Slowly standing up, Amber sees one sister staked to the wall and the other just having her neck broken a moment earlier. She loses all self-control and just attacks Sam. Her attacks make contact and do damage. Sam feels her punches in his lower back and right ribs. He'll have some bruising, but no lacerations of any kind. Remarkably, he doesn't feel any pain in his right shoulder where Tara bit him. Not feeling any blood spilling down, he feels like his body just healed itself rapidly. Again, his brain is thinking, "WTF is going on with his body?'

Amber is throwing punches and swipes with her nails; but are blocked instantly. Tears are falling down from her eyes, knowing that it's inevitable. This man slew her sisters, and she is next. Trying her hardest to get control over the fight, she wipes the tears away and pushes forward. Sam sees it all and feels for her, but a job is a job. Continuing to block her strikes, he has to go on the offensive and end it. He sees an opportunity. She is constantly throwing haymaker swipes with her right hand. So the next swipe, he steps back, and she hits nothing but air. Reaching out with his left hand, grabs the back of her hair and pulls her downward and she falls to the floor. Instantly, he drops and pins her upper arms down with his knees. She tries desperately to claw against his thighs but her nails can't penetrate his carbon fibre cuisse. Sam grabs both of his knives simultaneously and then says, "Any last words?"

She sees him drag out his titanium knives from their holster and the first thing that comes to mind, she says, "Fuck You!" Instantly her neck is sliced open in an x manoeuvre with both knives.

Sam then moves off of her, as both hands try desperately to stop the blood flowing out of her carotids. Dropping his left knife, he places his left hand on her chest and then says, "I am sorry." and plunges the knife in his right hand into the kill zone; killing her instantly.

Tara screams out a wail of sorrow. Still alive and trying to free herself from the stake. Sam slowly un-sheaths his sword and makes his way to her.

Tara watches Sam make his way towards her and tries desperately to persuade him not to kill her by talking. She informs him slightly that his blood is powerful and has kept her alive even being staked. It doesn't work, but she tries a different tactic by saying, "Well, we can no longer have a foursome; there are two of us left. We can let bygones be bygones, can't we? A threesome is still on the table, if you like." With her eyes so big; pleading.

Sam shakes his head but says, "Thanks for the offer, but I will stick with my vampire slut for now. I won't rule it out, but one day it will happen. However, it won't happen today. Sorry about this, Tara." With a swipe of his sword, he cut off her head. Her head bounces off the tile floor and rolls onto the carpet. Suddenly, Tiffany is wailing and tears are streaming down her face. He makes his way towards her, but then says, "I am sorry, Tiffany. A job is a job; they were just collateral damage. Your Sire didn't want you anymore, hence why I am here." Being remorseful.

Tiffany, in between sniffles, says, "You just killed my Sire! And if my neck wasn't broken, I would kill you where you stand." Sounding furious.

Something doesn't add up here. He speaks into his COMMS and asks Sasha, "What is the name of the Sire for this mission, babe?"

Sasha then pulls up the info on the computer between licks of her fingered snack and says, "The vampire in question is a Travis Kumraugh; he's an elite vampire, hence the bounty on Tiffany."

On a hunch, Sam pulls out his phone and presses the Voice Memo App on his phone and places it just above Tiffany's head. Then presses the voice memo to start the recording. He then says, "Tiff, isn't your Sire, Travis KumRaugh?"

She then says, "No, that little shit is Tara & Amber's Sire; my Sire, was Tara. She saved me from bleeding out when I visited Travis on behalf of Tara & Amber."

Sam takes a deep breath and then speaks into his COMMS and says, "Did you just hear that?"

To which Sasha says, "I sure did, Master. It's possible to be a graphical error, but that is very rare. You should ask for more questions to sort this out, aka insurance reasons."

Taking this all in, Sam thanks his slut and then pursues to ask Tiffany more questions. He says, "This Travis, put a decease bounty on your head Tiffany. I am just wondering why that is. If he isn't your Sire, then why put a rogue bounty on you?"

Tiffany snickers but then says, "Cause he's a fucking asshole who doesn't want anyone leeching off his wealth. He's a conniving little shit of a vampire who likes to play these games, but then has someone else clean up his mess."

Sam then asks, "Can you start from the beginning? I am not versed in how this vamp fucked up. This is a lot to ask, but I swear to you; I will get to the bottom of this."

Tiffany takes a deep breath and then says, "Tara & Amber were feeders; plus this vamp had a vile fantasy about twins. So he offers my sisters everlasting life to fulfill those fantasies. Fast forward a bit. Both my sisters are close to becoming a month old. That would entitle them rights within the vampire community, but dickless Travis casts them out prior to their anniversary. With no one to turn to, they asked me for help. I went to Travis in hopes to bargain for my sister's rights, but all I got was a few pints of blood taken and threw me out in the garbage. Luckily, my sisters were close by and drained/turned me into a vampire. Fast forward, both my sisters are now over a month old and I was creeping past the third week mark. So when you say rogue, we are far from it."

Tiffany says, "All my sisters wanted is to be recognized by the council as certified vamps and not cast out like trash. We understand the rules and the so called 'secret'. All we wanted was access to the blood vaults and pay our rights to the Elder Council. But that will not happen since both my sisters are dead and I doubt you can keep me alive to tell my tale."

Sam stops the recording on his phone; then sends the file to a file storage place on the cloud for safety/backup reasons. Once completed, he then says, "Thanks for telling me your story, Tiffany. You gave me a lot to think about. I took this job to hunt rogues, not civilized vampires. My family are civilized vamps and I can't be one like you. On the flip-side, I wish I could keep you alive, but if I don't finish this, then someone else will start hunting you down to finish this mission. Plus, I can't keep watching my back when you decide to end my life for revenge on your sisters. All I can do is to be more mindful in the future. Plus, your story will not end in vain; I can't act on this now, but I will do a thorough investigation on this dickless Travis and see if he has done this before and get justice."

Sam takes a moment, puts away his phone and then says, "I am sorry, Tiffany, but do you have any last words?"

Tiffany cries that her life is ending so shortly just because of some dickless asshole. Hmm, figures, but she then says, "I am sorry too. I love my sisters very much and do anything for them. Take care, Sam."

With regret and remorseful, Sam chops off her head. She could have fixed her broken neck if she could get some blood into her. But it has to end this way. If not me, then someone else would end her life. Taking a moment to say a small prayer. He steps up and cleans the blade of her blood on her cami. Then speaks into COMMS, and says, "Did you get all that?"

Sasha finished eating her snack and says, "Heard it all. Master, if what she said is true, this is a crime. All these ladies weren't rogues and are entitled to rights under the vampire law. This Travis guy is a real dick, but he's an elite dick. If you brought this up to the Elder Council, all he would get is a slap on the wrist and continue doing this shit."

Sam is deep in thought but starts moving around cleaning up his knives and removing the staked Tara from the wall. All he can say is, "Thanks for your explanation, babe; it means a lot. All we can do is look into this and see if dickless did anything like this in the past and/or check out future missions like this. I can't do anything now until I find out what I am. Just have to wait on Heather's findings before pursuing this further. Cleaning up as we speak. Will pull teeth and checking the house, copy?"

Sasha then says, "Copy that, Master. Be safe. Love you."

Sam pulls out his Leatherman's tool and starts pulling/collecting teeth. Once complete, he heads through the house and finds it all clear. Shocking enough, all the rooms were clean and no blood residue anywhere. They're indeed civilized and not rogues like the mission entailed. Double checking that he has all his gear; he makes his way to the front door. The thought of leaving through the back was there, but the privacy fence to the neighbors' yard is low. Better go out the front than have a nosy neighbor asking questions. Trying his best to act like an internet service technician, he throws his voice of thanks and lets himself out.

He walks to the van and part of him is torn by what he has learned. Tiffany wasn't a feeder; he killed her to keep the silence of what dickless did to her sisters. Getting out of his head, Sam taps on the walls of the van to let her know he is coming in soon. Collecting the cones, he enters to place all the gear to the side and walks back behind the curtain to open the hug from his vampire slut. He embraces her and silently the tears begin to fall.

The tears startle Sasha and then pulls back to ask, "Why are you crying, Master?"

It takes Sam a bit to answer, but then says, "I am sorry; I didn't know they were civilized, and not rogues. I just feel bad for hurting your kind."

Sasha understands what her Master is feeling but then says, "Master, it's not your fault. You just followed what the mission stated. If Tiffany said nothing, then this would have been a win-win, but it's more like a win-loss. Yeah, we accomplished the mission, but it opens a question about what they classify as a rogue. When we started this, together, we thought there is black & white and after this mission, there is gray. We're in this together, partner." She shakes him to get out of this stupor and to get his attention.

She continues to say, "I know you well enough; when you promised Tiffany and I know, you will look into this where ever it leads. You won't bring her justice today, but you will bring it for her one day soon. You said that Tara bit you. Let me get the first aid kit and check the wound."

Sam then takes off his vest, then his carbon fibre collar and then unbuttons his tear resistant shirt and slides it gently off his right shoulder.

Sasha opens the first aid kit and takes out an alcohol wipe to clean off the left over dried blood. As she is wiping off, there are no laceration or puncture marks. Just pink skin where her fangs bit into him. She then asks questions, like, how long ago did she bite you? And his response was possibly 20 - 30 minutes ago. Sasha then informs him that the puncture wounds have healed. Then suddenly, she smells his blood from the cotton swab and her fangs drop out. Sam sees this and asks, "Are you ok, baby? You never have a reaction to my blood like this before. What do you smell?"

She then says, "You better cover up the area. All I can say is that your blood has changed. It's no longer rancid, but it smells so sweet, like an aphrodisiac. I have never smelled anything so enticing like this before in all 25 years of being a vampire. Sorry Master, but I want to bite you so fucking bad." As she struggles with herself.

Re-buttoning his shirt and applying the collar once more, he then says, "The feeling is mutual, my love. A lot of unexplained things happen today: the power in my punches, rapid healing, and enticing/powerful blood that flows between my veins." He then stands up and looks at her changed appearance and says, "Once we figure this out and when the time is right, I will allow you to bite me, but only until then. You understand, slut?"

She bows her head downward, but then looks up into his eyes and says, "Yes, Master. Until then. Let's get on the road for home. Oh, you expelled a lot of calories; you should stop along the way to get a bite to eat. On a distinct note, I finished my snack. If you have time to fill me up again, I wouldn't mind." She says with a hint of a smile.

He embraces her once more, then leans in to kiss her sweet lips. It's tough to pull away from this woman, but yet his father has and doesn't have a clue why. She is so irresistible in his eyes. He then pulls back a little to whisper, "Love you, baby." Then nibbles her left earlobe and then says, "You better buckle yourself in. I think we should take a time out on missions for a bit until some answers are revealed. So a short 2 week vacation; however, I still want you working with the Major in learning hand-to-hand combat. We'll figure this out together, like partners. Someone hot told me." He says with a smile.

Sasha bites her lip; hearing him calling her 'hot' has definitely got her in the mood to fuck. She then says, "You better move your ass, Master, or I will jump your bone." And with that, she smacks his ass.

All he could do, is turn around and grin at her. Thinking to himself, he has the best slut in the world that knows how to entice him to do things and to change the mood. Again, she is right. Best make his way back to the cab and get going or spend a day in this heated/compacted van filling her holes with his cum. Decisions, decisions. Ugh, tough being a dominant. Walking to the curtain, he turns around and says, "Will leave in 5 minutes. Don't forget the calls/texts. Look forward to chatting with you, babe, on the way home. Take care, baby." With that, he walks out through the curtain and then out the doors. Once the doors are secured, he heads to the cab to take off his gear and hangs his sword on the hanging rack. He then clips his phone in and punches the destination for home into the GPS. It's time to go home.

They make great time in returning to Pasadena; guess hitting the road in a timely manner and going against traffic helped; got back in a little over 90 minutes. The chat back was so so; both of them had a lot on their minds but music helped. Sasha called the people while I drove us home. Looking at the time, we just made it before Torino's Chicken place closed. Great place to eat, but they're only open for a short amount of hours every day. Stopped to order a couple sub sandwiches, fries, and sweet ice tea to go. Once that was done, we headed home; it didn't take long but again, traffic. Backing up the van as usual; put the parking brake and grabbing your gear. Exiting the van, Sam taps the side of the van to let his partner know they are home.

As usual, she exits the van and quickly enters the house while Sam brings in the gear. With her speed, she can deposit the bags, food and gear into their proper place. Sam just tidies up by checking the van's locks before hitting the garage door opener to close it. A long day indeed, time to restore some calories lost and relax a bit.

Sam closes the door to the garage and looking for his partner; he checks the kitchen and the living room with no such luck. So he makes his way to the basement, and that's where he sees her. She is downing a bag of blood, and by the look of it, it's AB- type; a very rare blood sample. He reaches the bottom and says, "Are you ok? I have only seen you drink blood during the day once, and this is your second time." Sounding sensitive but overall caring.

Sasha continues to pull the blood from the bag; the need is overwhelming, and she is doing everything possible to mask the smell of his blood. She has a feeling that his blood is special and that it will become addictive. Once she got her fill, she disposes the bag in a special container the gets picked up on a monthly basis to keep the secret. She wipes her mouth with the back of her hand but says, "I feel better, Master. The urge to bite you was strong when I saw you again and knew that I needed something to quench my thirst, hence the AB- blood. It's rare and only elite vamps get access to it. Majority of the time it's used for special occasions like parties/celebrations; it's like a very fine wine for us. Your father keeps a couple of bags just in case something comes up."

She continues, "Sorry about that; I didn't know what else to do. Let me head upstairs to brush my teeth and gargle, ok?" A quietness ensues for a bit and so she proceeds to walk around him but is stopped by grabbing a hold of her arm and swung around to face him.

He stops her and says, "I don't mind it at all; I just asked because I care about my partner & lover. Your breath doesn't bother me; and I can't explain it, but I understand what you mean. I can smell the iron content in the blood but there is a slight aroma to it, like a fine wine. I understand the appeal and why you did it." He pulls her closer and tilts her head up and says, "I am just concern that is all. I care about your well-being; just like you care about me. We're partners to the end and I love you. Don't hide what you are; embrace it." And with that, he leans down and kisses her. It starts out slow but picks up, but she pulls away.

She looks up at him and says, "Thanks for that; it means a lot. Master, I want you more than anything. I crave for your dominance, the way you love and fuck me, and I also crave your cream. But since your turning failed, a part of me was happy. I loved the man but couldn't bite him. Your blood was foul and undrinkable, but now it's changed. What I am trying to say is that I am kind of scared. I don't want to hurt or do something that I will regret for eternity. Master, I still want you. I just... I just need time; yeah, time to sort it out." And with that, she turns around and heads up the stairs.

Sam calls out to her, "Sasha. Sasha!" but she increases her momentum, and he's left alone. Again, he doesn't know how to feel about all of this. He understands her dilemma but knows that she wouldn't be able to hurt him intentionally. Sam knows his slut better than she knows herself. She has broken down boundaries and come so far. This is a slight misstep or a step back, but knows that in time, she will overcome this issue. Best to give her the space she wants. Kind of sad, but that's life. He then walks to his room and starts taking off his gear to store it away.

Once all the gear is stored away and clothes to be washed, he closes the door and watches the light change from green to red. Knowing that his gear is safe and locked tight; he then turns around and switches off the light before heading upstairs. Closing the bookshelf, he then heads upstairs to put on some clothes. Once that's finished, he heads downstairs to get his fill of Torino's best sandwiches and fries.

1...34567...17