The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam relishes the sandwich and fries because it has been a long time since he ate from Torino's. Great place to eat but only at a limited time; for the life of him, he can't remember the last time he ate from there. Damn good sandwiches. Getting his fill, he looks back at what he just ate and can't fathom the changes since the attack. His appetite has increased tremendously; if this continues, then we're going to have to find more foods with a high caloric intake to keep himself going. He then pulls out his phone to check to see if there are any messages. Since being with Sasha, his online presence has been dismal, and that includes Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and even Twitter. All that matters is having her next to you and right now, that doesn't seem the case at this point. No new messages; he tries to send Sasha a text to which no replies sent back. Hmm, figures.

Just finished eating, he has energy to burn. Majority of times, he would burn it with his slut but today he has to find a new way to burn it. So he goes out for a run, since the weather is nice and it's been awhile. Sam climbs up the stairs and change into his running outfit: a pair of running shorts, a quick wicking t-shirt and his running shoes. He then walks to Sasha's bedroom and knocks on the door. He can feel her presence at the door, but she doesn't open it. But then says, "Just came by to see how you're doing, Sasha?"

Sasha replies, "Sam, we talked about this."

Hearing her call him by his name sounds alien to him, but the way she said it means she is serious. Best not to push further and give her the space. He then says, "K, well, just to inform you I am going out for a run; will be back in a while. I am bringing my phone, just in case if you like to call or text me. Guess I will see you later." And with that, he turns around; takes a moment to think of anything else to say, but then heads downstairs.

When he left his room and made his way to hers; instantly she was at the door ready to open it, but she fought herself. She knows that without his help, she would still live in this box/jail of a house. She has come a long way with his help. This is a slight setback for becoming a more civilized vamp, but she needs the time to sort it out within herself. She knows her Master means well and wants to help her. However, sometimes she feels she has to do this on her own. Kind of juvenile, but it's on her terms. Part of her wants to open that door and be with him; to be comforted and loved. But the other part is afraid; she knows he is changing as well, but until that's revealed she will keep her distance.

Sam's run started off slow; more on the lines of a jog than a run to ease himself into it. It has been a while since he has done anything like this, but suddenly the urge to run straight out takes over. Taking the initiative, he lets go and gives in to his primal nature. Wind is passing him by and the scenery is a blur to his eyes. His eyes take everything in, but the movement is the blur. While running, he notices that his breathing is normal and there's no fatigue in his limbs. He thought a quick run around the block might help clear his mind, but doing it in the half the time was kind of weird. Usually running around the block is 5k and it would take him 34+ mins to get it done, but today it's slightly over 15 minutes. Strange indeed. Hopefully, Ms. Sinclair will have the answers soon.

Returning home, Sam makes his way to the kitchen to get something to drink. As for Sasha, she is wondering what's going on; usually his runs take close to 40 mins to complete and he is back slightly after 15 mins. Something must be wrong. She wants to leave her room to investigate but remembers that she has to give him space for a time. So the only thing she can do is text him.

She picks up her phone and sends him a text, "Is everything alright? You're back early."

Sam's phone dings while drinking down a bottle of water. He pulls out his phone from his shorts pocket and see's that his partner sent him a text. Reading it, he smirks but then writes her back, saying, "Everything is alright. Ran around the block and it only took 15+ minutes to do." Afterwards, he puts his phone away and closes the refrigerator. He walks out of the kitchen and heads upstairs. Once there, he looks at his slut's room and the door is still closed. With a deep sigh, he heads to the washroom to take a shower. Walking in the room, it feels odd to be here; most of his showers were in the Master Bathroom and has never used this one in a long time. Oh well, he grabs a towel and starts the shower. He undresses and then steps into the tub to wash away the dirt and sweat of today's mission, run, and hopefully to change the outcome of the day.

The temperature and water pressure feel great along his upper back, neck, and shoulders. It helps him to unwind and relax a bit. Usually, there are extra hands to help him wash his body, but not today; it's all on me today. Grabbing the soap, he does his best to wash all of his body, including his hair. The last few minutes are to feel the heat from the water and to relax under the stream. After a while, he wakes up and then turns the faucet off. Stepping out, he dries off, collects his clothes, exits the bathroom to head to his room to change and then relax.

Hearing the shower in the other bathroom switch on has her reminiscing about the days before when they both shower together. Looking down at herself, still in the Lady Death Cosplay outfit, she feels dirty and wished she could join him in the shower. With a deep sigh herself, she slides off the bed and heads to the master washroom to clean herself. Slowly, she takes off her cosplay outfit and places it on hangers in her walk-in closet. She then walks to her shower, turns it on, and feels refreshed when the water hits her. As she lathers up, it dawns on her that something is missing and then remembers. Even with the heated water cascading around her naked body, she feels cold. Missing his presence and his hands on her. Thinking to herself, 'God, I miss him. It's only been an hour, but I dearly miss him.' Rinsing off, she stays underneath the spray to relax her muscles and to relax as well. She's lost in her memories but is soon waking up when the water pressure turns to cold water. Turning it off, she heads out to dry herself off and then back to her bedroom to get dressed.

They're both laying on their beds, relaxing, but clearly they don't want to be relaxing. Both of them want to be with each other, but someone needs to do it first, and it's not Sam. She picks up her phone and sends him a text, saying, "I miss you!"

To which he writes back, "I miss you too!"

She feels warmth spread throughout her from his reply, but then asks, "What're you up to?"

Picking up his phone, he writes back, "Just laying on my bed; relaxing. Not much to do. You?"

She writes back immediately, "Same." She then ponders on what else to say until she sees the three dots blinking, that Sam is writing. Waiting patiently, she wonders what are his thoughts.

Sam then turns the tables and act accordingly. He thinks of what to say and then writes, "Sasha, you have come so far in escaping your prison but to take a step back into it because you're afraid of yourself. You're a vampire who craves and drinks blood to survive. I get it, and perhaps my blood has changed and maybe it's now special. But what do you want more, my blood or the man who has been by your side from day one? The man who brings joy and happiness to you, everyday through the dynamic and being your partner. I know you more than you know yourself, slut. This is a childish endeavour to step backwards instead of stepping forward. I respect your wishes and will give you space because we're partners, but as your dominant, I won't. As time moves forward, so will my ideas on punishment for your actions. Speaking of punishment, I don't require a wake-up call tomorrow morning; I will head into the gym to work out." Then hits send.

Her phone dings, and then she opens up to receive a big paragraph. Taking the time to read it slow and not to miss anything, she reads his thoughts. She then drops her phone into her lap and wonders if he's right; is it a childish endeavor? Am I stepping backwards and not continuing to move forwards? Clearly, after smelling his blood, I wanted to consume and relish within it; she thinks to herself. Plus, being around him would bring up those thoughts and feelings. She then picks up the phone and texts him back by saying, "I don't think this is a childish endeavor."

Sam reads the text but then writes, "Then take all the time in the world. Enjoy your prison; I am going to head out, get some dinner, and then go see a movie. Chat later..." Then hits send and moves. Not going to stay at home and wallow with her. He thinks to himself, 'I need to get out of this house and do something.'

Sasha picks up the phone and isn't happy with the text. Her inner self wants to toss the phone or crush it into a million pieces, but that won't solve the problem. This endeavour in her mind is meaningful and to keep him safe until she is ready to come to terms with it. Childish my ass, she thinks to herself. She then hears his door open and then closes it. Moving to her room, then turns around and heads down the staircase; picking up his keys and then leaving the house. A part of her wants to run towards him cause she misses him so much but now that he has left her, then the feelings of abandonment, a love lost, and a slut with no master.

She's literally torn at the moment and doesn't know which way to go. Having a dominate in your life takes the guess work out it. They decide on your behalf. They control every aspect. Then it dawns on her, the dynamic. He's the dominant and controls her actions. She screams at herself. Master was right; it is a childish endeavor. He controls me and I have to follow his instructions. Only he can tell me when and not to bite him. Thinking to herself, 'I was thinking as a mother and not a submissive.' Shaking her head, she says to herself, 'Stupid'.

Sam turns off his phone and enjoys the night out on the town. First heading to his favorite Pho restaurant, the Daisy Mint and ordering, Beef Pad Thai in extra spicy sauce, a Thai Chicken Salad, and Tofu Soup; washing all that down with a bottle of water. It definitely hit the spot and now it's time to head to the theater. Hmm, it's been so long since he had seen a movie at the theater; what's playing? The only thing the catches his eye is Black Adam with the Rock. If Sasha was with him, it would be something else entirely, but any movie with the Rock in it is definitely entertaining. Heading inside, he purchases his ticket and stops at the concession stand to purchase popcorn, a drink and some chocolate.

Then things get weird. He's noticing the surrounding ladies are staring and gawking with smiles on their faces. Feeling a bit confused, he wonders if there is something on him or a mess, but clearly they are staring at his physique and how he fills out his clothes. He closes his eyes and concentrates on his hearing and can hear their heart beating rapidly and if he slows it back down, their conversations of liking what they see and notice that he's carrying something mighty underneath those pants upfront. Biting his lip, he smiles and then nods his head, then heads to his theater. Not going to lie, hearing their thoughts and seeing their eyes light up was definitely a turn on and a confidence boost for sure, but that doesn't compare to what is laying at home if she shares his bed. He knows his slut is the hottest thing there is and does it all. These girls can dream, but in his mind, he's already taken.

He finds his seat and parks it; sets everything to the side to check the time on his phone and notices a message from Sasha. Part of him wants to dismiss it, but the other half wants to open it to see what she has to say. To his better judgement, he opens it and it says, "Thinking of you! With a heart exclamation point, emoji." Closing it out, putting his phone away, he thinks to himself, 'Good. Think about me. I decided and I'm going to stick with it. This is my time. If you didn't want to share it with me, then sit in your room and think of what that time would've been like if I were there.'

Taking a sip of his drink, he eats his popcorn through the previews and soon the thought of Sasha is out of his mind when the movie starts. As for Sasha, she is no longer in her room but wondering about the house. She can't sit still; and keeps checking her phone to see if he replied to her text but nothing. She knows he read it, but no reply to it. Guess he is sticking to his guns and spending the evening out by himself. Shaking her head, there isn't nothing she can do about it now. She made the mistake and now she has to lie in it. Best to find something to do in the meantime than walk back & forth, wearing down the tile. What is done, is done, as they say. She then heads back up to her room and logs into her tablet and does some shopping to pass the time.

Sam comes home a little after 10:30pm; tossing his keys into the dish and then heads up to his room. Once he gets closer to the second floor, he notices that Sasha's door is open. Part of him wants to head there but figures it's best for her to come to him; if that's what she wants. Heading to his room, he opens his door, then immediately closes it. He then goes through his routine or changing his clothes, brushing his teeth and then heads to bed to sleep. Once he is all snuggled in, he hears her knocking. "Come in," he says. She enters then closes it; then walks closer to the bed and just stands there.

He then says, "Are you ok, Sasha?" Sounding concern.

Looking up and then back down, she then replies, "Yes, Master. I am okay. Been thinking about what you said and realized after you left, you were indeed right. It was a childish endeavor, and I forgot my place. I was thinking more along the lines as a mother than a submissive. I forgot that you, Master, are my dominant and that you control every aspect of my life. Please forgive me."

Sam moves up into a sitting position and then says, "As your partner, I forgive you, but as your dominant, there is nothing to forgive. You made a choice and wouldn't listen to your dominant, therefore will be punished. Plain and simple. Is that all, Sasha?"

She then looks up and says, "May I lay down with you, Master?"

With a nod, Sam then says, "Yes, you may."

She makes her way to the bed and lays down next to him. Then she says, "Tell me about your night, Master."

Sam then lays back down, and then tells her about his time at Daisy Mint, then the movie theater. He also shares with her about all the ladies gawking and their conversations with their friends about him. By sharing these details, he knows she will get jealous, but to his surprise she says something that surprises even him.

Sasha then says, "Why didn't you start up a conversation with them? Clearly, they like what they see and perhaps want the real thing."

Sam's jaw just drops but then replies, "I didn't because I know that I have this amazing slut at home that loves and would do anything for me. Those girls can just talk because they are girls. What I have here in this bed is a woman that I adore, love, and is ready for me at any given moment."

That point puts a smile on her face; hearing what he said about her. But she looks down and then says, "Thanks Master for your kind words, but if you want other women to share your bed or me, then it's within your right as dominant."

Sam's taken aback by her words but wants clarification and says, "So you're saying that if I want another woman to share my bed that's ok and/or share you and myself, together is okay too?"

Sasha bites her lip and says, "Yes, to both questions. And your next question is why? Well, even in my orgasmic state during the mission, I heard the conversation and learned that those three vamps liked what they saw and wanted you. It piqued my interest for one and two. If I want you still to be my dominant, I have to give the reins to you. I've been married and still am; you can see where that lead too. Being with one person sometimes doesn't work out in the long run. Being with you has changed my ideals and opened me up to new possibilities. In short, I might be bi-curious and again, I would do anything to please you, Master." In all seriousness.

Sam is in awe of what is transpiring in his bed and wonders if this is a dream or what. He then asks, "Am I dreaming? Is this for real?"

Smiling at him, she then slaps his hand and says, "Did it hurt, Master? Yes, this is real. I know it's a lot to handle, but again, it's all up to you. You make the rules."

Nodding his head, he then says, "Wow, you blew my mind tonight Sasha-baby; I don't know how to process it, but perhaps in time, but for right now, I am happy with you and just you. Not ready to open my bed for another."

Sasha smiles and feels the warmth from his words spread through her. She reaches out to him and feels his hard shaft extending way past his boxers. Grabbing hold, she strokes him and slides closer to him out of instinct.

Instantly, Sam is reveling her touch and damn it, it feels good but he stops it all together. He grabs her hand and stops her, then says, "I wanted this when we got home, but things changed. As for your punishment, you can't have any sex for 24 hours or until I release you. That means, no masterbation as well. I can tell now (as he points to his nose). This will be tough for you, but I hope you will learn your lesson."

Immediately, she releases her hold on his cock but then looks at her Master, pouts a bit. She knows she fucked up, and this is her punishment. Fuck, 24 hours is a long time and her inner slut will curse and complain every minute. She then says, "Can I still lay and/or cuddle with you, Master?" Asking with a cup with desperate straws.

Sam looks at her, then smiles. "You can still lie down next to me; you may even cuddle with me but you can't touch my cock or kiss me for 24 hours. I can touch and kiss you, but you can't reciprocate. Understand?"

Part of her thinks that this is a harsh punishment, but yet again, she knows there isn't much he can do to her since she is a vampire. Technically, this is the best way to punish her. He knows how much she appreciates his cock and what it does for her every day. It will be tough, but after that timeframe, then it will be well rewarding. She then says, "Yes, Master."

He then tilts her chin up to look at him and says, "Remember, we 'both' (point at her then himself) need each other. I can't do all of this without you.." He then cradles her close and whispers into her ear, "Remember, I love you; with my heart, mind, and soul. You are my everything. It's late and I have to get up tomorrow morning early to hit the gym. Hopeful we'll hear from Ms. Sinclair soon. Goodnight, Sasha-baby."

She bites her lip and takes in every word. Lots of things have changed and damn, that premonition is right on the money and well worth it. This man is truly her dominant in every way and makes her feel way more than any man before him. I truly matter to him; a partner for life and I love him so much for that. Biting her lip, trying desperately not to cry in front of him; her fangs bite down into her lips to cause a fraction of pain and spill a bit of blood. She licks it away but says, "Goodnight, Master. May your dreams be fruitful." Since I can't have him for 24 hours; I can clearly wrap myself around him to feel his heat, protection, and love.

Truth to her word, she cuddles with him throughout the night; he felt her in his arms most of the night. For a vampire to lie down with you all night can only mean one thing. When his alarm goes off at 5:30am, it was hard to get up and out of bed, but on the flip-side something was up all night long and it wasn't his eyes. He rolled over and give a quick peck on the lips for staying with you all night long. Of course she smiled and everything, but deep down, I know she will miss me when I go to the gym. I feel buffed and you're wondering why I am going to the gym in the first place; well to test myself. Since that fateful night, everything about me is changing... some great, but others are weird. I need answers and need them quick before I flip out.

1...45678...17