The Job Offer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam pushes her against the wall. He kisses her neck while his right arm fondles her right nipple and the left hand plays with her clit. Soon, he feels her ass stick out and starts rubbing herself against his cock. He lets go of her tit and grabs his cock, then aligns it up with her entrance and shoves all 12 inches into her.

She arches her back and suddenly shudders through an orgasm. Moaning a 'Fuck' as it passes through her. Suddenly she feels him pulling out to just drive it back in to her once more. She pushes against him but which each thrust of his cock into her, she's pushed into the wall. Slowly, she slips away from the wall, and goes into a bent over position with arms extended from the wall. With this position, she can feel all of him when he pulls out and thrusts into her. With each thrust, her 36 DDD wobbles and bounces up and down. Soon, his tempo increases and fucks the shit out of her.

Soon she is moaning like crazy when another orgasm hits her, but her master continues to drive into her and making the orgasm to last even longer. All you hear is a lot of slapping as his pelvis is thrusting his cock deep into her. In her mind, she is screaming, 'Fuck, Master is so fucking hungry that he is ramming his cock deep into me. Fuck, it feels so... so ... goood.' And then another orgasm crashes down and she screams through it. She tightens up, but he continues to drive his cock in and out of her tight sheath. Suddenly, she can feel his cock getting thicker and her pussy is getting very sensitive. She turns around and says, "Master, let me know when you're ready; I want you to fuck my mouth."

With a grunt, he pulls out of her and instantly she is on her knees in front of him. Sliding her lips down his shaft, she milks him for all it's worth. Slowly, her lips swallow every inch of his shaft and pulls it down her throat. With each bob back and then forth, she milks his cock. She feels his hands on her head and then fucks her mouth. With each thrust is a step closer to him, shooting his load deep into her throat. Her eyes roll back in her head as he thrusts his enormous cock deep into her throat. He loses himself and soon he screams, "I'm cumming" and starts shooting ropes of cum down her throat. With each thrust into her, he deposits a rope of cum down her throat, until he loses control and slowly pulls back out of her so she can take over. Her ministrations milk every drop out of his shaft. Her tummy is full of his cream and her inner cum sluts sated once more.

He then offers his hand to pull her up and to his surprise leans into him and gives a big hug. His slut then looks up to meet his eyes and says, "Thanks for satisfying my inner cum slut, Master. She's well sated and extremely happy." Then pulls him down so she can give him a very passionate kiss to which leaves him hungry for more. She breaks off the kiss and then leaves him staring at her backside.

There is a slight spring in her step and gets the impression that she's truly satisfied. With a tilt of his head, he says, "Hmm" and then nods before falling her out of the shower.

They both dry off and head into her bedroom; she then turns around and asks, "What should we do now, Master?"

He reaches out, grabs her towel and pulls her toward him into an embrace. Then looks down at her and says, "I would like to hold on to you and never let go; but that is a dream. Hmm, how about we get dressed? I will order some food for myself and meet me in the living room to watch a couple of episodes of your favorite show. Sounds good?"

She smiles up at him and says, "Sounds perfect, Master. Once you have finished your meal, you can hold me close as long as you want. I enjoy having your arms around me as well. It might not be forever, but it's a start." Then jesters him to leave by smacking his ass. She watches him leave but says, "See you in the living room, Master."

Sam walks back to his room to put on some boxers, shorts and another clean t-shirt. He then strips the bed because the linens are dirty and then pulls out new sheets to make his bed ready for the night. Once that is done, he reaches for his phone off his nightstand and orders 2 pizzas: a Canadian and the other Deluxe, some dipping sauce and pop. The order's processed and will be delivered in 30 minutes or it's free. Time to make his way to the living room to get everything ready for date night with his slut.

Date night was enjoyable; Sam ate a pizza and a half; half the fries and washed it all down with 2 cans of pop. Watching 2 episodes of the A-team wasn't too bad. It's amazing how 4 guys have some issues with each other, but come together for a set purpose. Like B.A. and Murdoch, they are constantly at each other throats, but it's Hannibal that keeps them together. Overall, it was an enjoyable evening cause I could see Sasha in my arms throughout the 2 hrs. Of course, she had a blast, reliving these classic shows but also sharing it with someone she cares and loves.

Sam yawns. It's been a long day for him because of getting up at 5:30am in the morning to work out and test himself. It's time for him to get up, put the leftover pizza in a plastic container and clean up prior to going upstairs to get ready for bed. His partner helps where she can, but ultimately she wants to just cuddle up with me. He doesn't blame her cause he feels the same way.

Soon they make their way upstairs and Sam gets ready for bed. After finishing brushing and flossing his teeth, he is now laying on clean sheets. Trying desperately to keep his eyes open, but it's been a long day, and he really needs sleep to replenish the ones that he lost the last few days. Cuddling up with your slut feels amazing for him. She is so soft and sexy.

She looks up and says, "Master, just to let you know I won't be waking you up the usual way tomorrow. I think you need your sleep, Master. The last few days have been tough and my little 'faux pas' made it a little worse. So I will wake you up around 8am; so you can eat and be ready when Ms. Sinclair comes to give the report of findings. I hope it goes well."

Sam strokes her back to reassure her that there is no ill will between them but says, "Thanks for thinking about me, babe, but don't worry about your mistake. Just chuck it up as a lesson learned. It was tough for the both of us; I still love you, slut. Will you stay with me all night long, though?" Just wondering.

She smiles and says, "I will stay most of the night but I have to feed prior to waking you up at 8am. You like me laying next to you. I feel the same way, but I don't need to sleep. I need to do an activity or something while you sleep."

He smiles at her and says, "Well, you brought your electronics with you. You can do research on that Kumrag or Dickless fellow and/or do some shopping. I know how much you like doing that. Plus, you can check your feelers about the bulletin boards for non vamps/rogues. As long as you're close, I will feel comfortable."

Sasha looks at her Master and says, "You made a lot of excellent suggestions to keep me busy. Since we spend a lot of time in bed, perhaps you should look into upgrading your bed, Master. You have had this bed since you were a little kid. I wish we could use my bed, but that's reserved for someone else. Just an idea, Master."

Sam leans forward and kisses her forehead and says, "Sounds like solid advice. They say bigger is better. I will look into it, babe. But for now, I want you to roll over so I can spoon up to you (mmm, like that). You feel so good; hope you have a good night, babe. Love you." Gives her a peck on the lips before cradling her in his arms as his eyes slowly close.

Having her in his arms relaxes him fully and can sleep soundly. Most of the night is dreamless, but right before it's time to wake, he sees the black wolf running towards him. At first it's far away, but as it gets closer, you can make out his eyes and they are crystal blue as well. What does this dream mean? His partner awakened him with a shove or two. He takes awhile to wake up but as his eyes look at the clock, he notices that it's past 8am and is now running late. He bounces out of bed and puts on some sweatpants, and changes his shirt. Heads to the washroom to freshen up and to put on some deodorant before heading downstairs for breakfast. Time is clicking by and soon the moment of truth is at hand when the doorbell rings. It's up to Sam to open the door, since early sunshine affects vamps more.

Opening the door, he sees it is indeed Heather Sinclair. His eyes slowly take her in; starting with her footwear and moving upward to her face. She is wearing black boots with 4-inch square heels, with white thigh-high stockings, a blue pleated skirt that sits about mid-thigh, and to top it off is wearing a cream-colored t-shirt that is slightly smaller for her size cause it's tight fitting against her chest. The shirt/blouse is open in the front (like a henley but with more buttons and has a collar). Underneath the blouse, she is wearing a white scalloped lace bra that is doing wonders in showing off a hint of her cleavage and between that cleavage sits a long silver necklace that is holding a ring of sorts. As he continues to look up, he sees she is indeed smiling up at him. She has her hair in a ponytail once more and is still wearing black-rimmed glasses on her pert nose. Overall, she's a cute phlebotomist.

Sam greets her and then says, "Please come in and make yourself at home. Do you care for anything to drink before we discuss your findings?" Being hospitable.

Heather is nervous and is keeping her hands busy playing with her ring that's between her breasts. She then says, "No, thanks. I already had a coffee coming here. Too much of a good thing is bad, but I don't think it is."

Sam closes the door behind her and then ushers her in by touching her lower back. He walks her to the drawing room where they can both sit don't and discuss things. As they enter, Sasha is sitting across from the coffee table; he motions her to sit down in the chair that sits between the couches. Once situated, and small talk is over with; Ms. Sinclair begins her findings.

Sasha then says, "What did you find out, Heather?"

Heather nods her head at Sasha and then says, "To be frank, there is some good news, bad news, and some weird news. I will start with the good first," (Looking at Sam) She then says, "Your blood has changed. It no longer reacts to vampires any longer and for a vampire, it can be consumed."

Sasha nods her head but says nothing just yet.

Heather continues and says, "Now the bad news. You are now cursed. Meaning, you're a werewolf, which comes with added strength & agility, sensory enhancements, and extremely virile. Once you get through your first full moon, your control over the beast will get easier as you continue to change. Now for the weird news. Originally, you had a unique genetic marker within your DNA; well, that has changed into something else entirely. I checked your blood against all werewolves in our database. Yes, we have a database of known werewolves and keep tabs. Your blood matches nothing that is listed or known. With that said, I couldn't tell you what kind of werewolf you will become. You could be a usual beta, an alpha, or something else. The reason I say that is because of that genetic marker/anomaly in your DNA. I wish I had better news, but I tested it twice with the same results." Sounded winded.

Sam just nods his head with the news, but it's his partner who speaks up.

Sasha then says, "I had my suspicions. Thanks for getting back to me in a timely manner. Is there anything else to report or anything else you have to say?"

Heather smiles and says, "Yes, there is more, but I would like payment first." And with that, she gets out of her seat, walks towards Sam and then reaches out to grab him by the shoulders and sits down on his lap while straddling him. Her fingers comb the hair on the back of his neck as she inches forward and grinds herself against him.

Sam is a bit confused and then says, "Payment?"

Heather then smiles a bit but then says, "Didn't Sasha tell you? To do this favor and keep it under wraps, I asked if I could sleep or what I refer to is 'Fuck' with you and she agreed to it. Don't be upset. I don't do these favors for anybody."

Sam then pushes her to the side and says, "You approved of this and didn't tell me?" More shocked and a little concerned.

Sasha looks down but then says, "Sam..."

Heather stops Sasha at mid-sentence and says, "Wait! Hold up. Call him by his true name."

Both Sasha and Sam look at each other for a moment; then Sasha begins again.

Sasha then says, "Master, I was desperate for answers. I didn't know who to turn to. You were unconscious; first few hours, you were shaking off and on, then you had a fever and then you were fine. I had my suspicions, but I wanted proof. So I thought, who could I call and then I thought about that girl, who took your blood sample a few months ago? I got her name through email and contacted her and clearly she got you the results within a few days. I know it's a rash decision on my part, but I was desperate. Don't hate me, Master."

It's a lot to take in for Sam. No offense to Heather, but having your slut offering you up for sex to get proof of what's going on with you is a kind of steep. But what is bothering more is how did Heather know about myself and Sasha. So he then asks Heather, "How did you know about 'US' (pointing at himself and Sasha).

Heather then smiles and says, "I didn't until I asked for payment. Sasha hesitated when I asked, and the look on her face said it all. She cherishes you, Sam; more than you know. As for the dynamic, well, that necklace that she is wearing says it all. It tells anyone around her she's indeed taken/owned by a dominant. On the flip-side, there are a few rumors going around, but it was easy to deduce. Don't worry, I won't tell a soul. I find it very intriguing."

She continues by saying, "As for payment, it just came to me while looking at you unconscious. Your special blood intrigued me, Sam, but meeting with you changed my outlook on the young Harrington. There is something about you, Sam, that piqued my interest and soon found myself infatuated with you. I hoped that you would have called or reach out to me after the first report of findings. A girl can hope, but nothing happened. So when your mother reached out to me, I literally jumped to see you again and hoped to get that opportunity to start something with you."

Heather then smiles and continues, "I am an uncoventionalist. I have had sex with some 'Norms' and vamps, but I have yet had sex with a potential werewolf. To be truthful, I wanted you, Sam. When my eyes first met you. And the whole idea of fucking a potential werewolf just adds a little more spice to the mix. However, what sold me was this... (As she grips his cock). When I saw you unconscious, it was sad to see but your cock was enormous and I tried hard to not stare at it but unconsciously, I was licking my lips. Don't be upset with Sasha; she cares deeply for you. I have more information to share but I want payment first. Do you want to get started?"

Sam looks at Sasha, and she nods her head. She approves and wants this to happen and now. Thinking back to the other day when she came out, that she is bi-curious and wants to have other ladies in the bedroom makes sense now. Clearly, she decided for me and wants it. Who am I to judge? Sam then says, "Yes, let's continue." Sounding a bit reluctantly but with sarcasm.

Heather then says, "Good choice. Do you prefer here or in your bedroom?"

Sam smiles and says, "Let's go to the bedroom." All three stand up and Sam leads the way. Heather follows behind Sam and Sasha brings up the rear.

As they reach Sam's bedroom, Heather informs both of them she is indeed bi-sexual. So she then asks, "Sasha, do you care to join us, or do you want to watch?"

Sasha looks at Sam and says, "For today, I will just watch you two, but if you two start something with each other in the future, then I will join in."

Heather smiles at that and then says, "Sam, sit on the edge of the bed for now; I have a slight favor to ask of Sasha before we begin." She then walks over to Sasha and then whispers into her ear and says, "Can I kiss you?"

Sasha is shocked beyond belief, but both she and Heather look at each other and clearly she is being serious. To her surprise, Sasha nods her head.

Heather then reaches out with her left hand to cradle the nape and the right caresses Sasha's left cheek and grabs hold of the lower part of the neck. They both look at each other; Sasha is kind of nervous, but Heather isn't. Heather then leans forward with her eyes closed, but before her lips touch Sasha's, she peers into Heather's. She can feel Sasha's hesitation, but when their lips meet, all of that hesitation and nervousness is gone. The kiss itself is light, a peck in away but soon they tilt their heads a different way and peck again. Basically, they are sizing each other up. Heather then sticks out her tongue and licks Sasha's upper lip as if it's a taunt or dare and soon Sasha opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue and licks Heather's tongue.

Soon Sasha gives in and that's when Heather takes the kiss further and dives into her mouth; what once was a chastise kiss is not a full on passionate one. Heather's kiss ignites Sasha's passion and soon her arms are wrapping around Heather's left shoulder and her back; pulling her into a deep embrace. The kiss was supposed to be a quick one but last for several minutes. Clearly, both of them enjoy each other and it's a way to test the waters for each of them.

As for Sam, he's shocked by what he just witnessed; there is something to be said about women kissing other women. They are just sensual and very erotic. Just watching them embrace each other and enjoy themselves has gotten him extremely hard in seconds. To be honest, Sam would love to see more, but it was Heather who broke off the kiss.

Heather broke off the kiss but then whispers and says, "Thank you, that was beautiful and amazing. I did that for two reasons: first, to break the ice with you, and second, to make your man incredibly hard." And with that statement, both ladies turn to Sam on the bed and see that he has a big smile on his face and looks down to see his engorged cock ready. Heather has a smile on her face but Sasha has a big 'Oh' on hers (Being shocked). She says, "Sasha, you're incredibly a beautiful and sexy woman, and I hope I am the lucky one to break-in your lesbian cherry." With a hint of a smile.

Sasha then leans forward and whispers into her ear and says, "Time will tell, but it depends on what my Master says. But if it was up to me, I hope so, cause you smell and taste divine so far." As she leans in to nibble on her ear.

Heather's aroused beyond belief with the both of them but still clothed. Too bad that Sasha doesn't want to join in but understands it's for the best and payment for the service she provided. Letting go, she then walks over to Sam, leans forward, and says, "Did you enjoy the show?"

To which, Sam replies, "I did; both of you look hot together and have chemistry."

Heather then says, "I am glad you liked it, cause I loved it. Your slut tastes amazing and I hope to taste more of her in the future. But I am getting ahead of myself." She then walks, then plants herself on top of Sam's lap; sitting on her knees, straddling him. She then has her arms around his neck and pulls herself closer. Grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him down, she kisses his lips. Just like with Sasha, but Sam will open his mouth to taste her. Immediately, the kiss becomes erotic and soon they are sword fighting with their tongues, licking and sucking face. Heather grinds her pussy against his engorged shaft, but as the kiss develops, so does the grinding. She is enjoying his lips and her elbows sit on his shoulders as her fingers comb his hair. Slowly but surely, she feels his hands caress her back and slide down to her waist, then to her butt. She smiles at him when his hands slide underneath her pleated skirt.

1...678910...17