The Job Offer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at his girlfriend, Sam says, "Is this true? You're worn out from having multiple orgasms from the both of us?" Smiling down on her.

Heather bites her lip but says, "I am a little worn out, yes. However, I can manage, but if you want to carry me up; I won't fight you on it. Carry me, daddy."

Sam leans down and scoops up his girlfriend. Feeling her hands wrap around his neck feels good. Looking down on her, he says, "I know it's your signature look of having your hair up in a ponytail, but I like to see it down once in a while like your sister-slut."

Heather looks up at her lover and says, "I will remember that for next time, daddy. Thank you for tonight. I enjoyed you both and the experience. Look forward to our next rump."

Sam smiles inwardly and then plays with her as he takes her upstairs to the master bath. He leans forward and sucks up one of her tits into his mouth. He sucks and nibbles on it. Hearing her moan with pleasure, he releases her and smiles down at her.

Heather comes to her senses and slaps her daddy on his shoulder, then says, "Why did you stop? Wait a second, you're teasing me. Aren't you? Seriously... Get me a hot and bothered again for you. Wait, aren't you going to pick up our clothes?"

Sam shakes his head and says, "Just leave it. Either retrieve it after the shower or the minions will pick it up for us. Either way, it's not a problem. The minions at night wash and fold our laundry; they also clean the house. I have never seen them, but they do excellent work."

Heather just nods her head and says, "Interesting." Enjoying his arms around her, she then says, "When will my anal training begin?"

Sam stops mid-stride up the staircase and looks at his baby-girl. He then says, "Are you serious? You want to discuss this now?"

Heather looks down and says, "Sorry, daddy. It's up to you on when to take my anal cherry. I just want to be like mommy and be your 3-holed baby-slut for you; that's all." Pouting a bit.

Sam shakes his head and says, "I am not saying, 'No' baby-girl. Just want to make sure if you're ready for this. With you, I have to take it slow and I don't want to hurt you. We can start off with some plugs and incrementally get you ready for my cock. It will take time; you will feel some discomfort and maybe some pleasure. I want your first anal experience to be a pleasant one." Thinking of her and giving her a slight smile.

Heather just beams up at her daddy and says, "Thank daddy. I appreciate you want me to be safe and that means a lot. I will follow your lead and advice." She pulls herself up, closes her eyes and kisses him.

Sam enjoys the kiss and that they agree now. Once she breaks off the kiss, he continues to head upstairs to the master bath. But again halted by another request from his baby-girl.

Heather just remembers about her sister-sluts needs and then says, "Alpha, Sasha is afraid to take any more blood from you. She told me everything, and I came up with a solution that we (you or me) can administer her safely. Not asking for you to do this tonight, but thought we could do it tomorrow; when you have time. I know you have desires of her being titanium/silver protected. Once the lab's set up, I can monitor the results."

Sam stalls on the stairway and nods his head. He then says, "Thanks. I totally forgot about that, but you are right. I want her protected against those metals. If this works out, perhaps I could do this with everyone in my harem. Perhaps with you one day." With a chuckle.

Heather is happy that Sam wants to continue to see if his immunity can be passed. However, there is an underlying message every time they speak to her. Just now, he just mentioned that he might pass the immunity to me if I turned or become a supernatural. And/or when Sasha mark started burning, and they both said that one day I will bear his mark. It's puzzling why they keep adding that effect. They both know why I can't get the mark cause of her fear of becoming a supernatural because of her job and what it means to her. Something is definitely up and they aren't sharing. She feels down as she tries to figure things out for herself.

Sam looks down at his baby-girl and says, "Are you alright, baby? You look kind of down. Do you want to talk about it?" Acting concern.

Heather shakes her head but says, "No. Something just came up and has got me in a funk. I will figure it out; not to worry."

Sam continues up the stairs but says, "Remember, we're both here for you. If you need anything, just say the word."

Heather then just nods her head and says, "I know, but thanks."

Sam and Heather walk into the master bedroom and see that Sasha has started without them. Setting her down, they both walk to the enclosed shower and open the door. They both take a moment to watch the water caress Sasha's curves. Clearly their slut is lost in the moment but leaves both of them bothered with what they see. Sam lets a deep sigh and starts walking into the shower; and Heather isn't far to behind.

Sasha turns and sees both of them approaching but says, "I wonder when the both of you will show up. Thought you'll never come up to get cleaned. I am about finished here. Don't stand there, Master. Come, join me. Let me wash you." As she steps aside to let her Master and GF rinse off under the pressurized hot water. She watches both of her lovers rinse and warm up under the torrent shower head. Grabbing the soap, she lathers up her hands and washes her Master's backside. Letting her hands caress and mould against his powerful stature. It gives her great joy to be his servant.

Sam grabs the soap an lathers his hands to do the same for their girlfriend. He starts to with Heather's shoulders; really working her shoulders over with a massage before moving down her back to her waist. Wrapping those soapy hands around to cup and caress her breasts, the flat of her stomach to the mound of her sex. Working his way down her body and doing a thorough job of washing away the sweat and dirt but also caress and soothe the body.

Heather is in heaven. Being pampered like this is shocking but also erotic. Again, no one has ever done this for her and she feels special. Smiling to herself, she wonders if Sam is always like this. Something tells her he is a great dominant cause he takes the time to offer self-care to his loved ones; plus he cares. Giggling, she thinks to herself; 'I can definitely get used to this. The many perks.' Taking a deep sigh and releases the pent up negative thoughts.

Both Sam and Heather rinse off the soap off their bodies and enjoy the heated water. To their astonishment, Sasha heads out from the shower. Before she leaves, they both look at each other and reach out to her. They pull her back under the shower head to feel the pressure and heat once more. They all enjoy the moment and slowly embrace each other in a group hug. Both girls decide to leave, but Sam stays back to enjoy the heated water cause its relaxing and helps clear his head for tonight's festivities.

Heather and Sasha grab new towels and start drying off. Heather just watches her sister-slut dry off herself and watch her bend over to do her legs. Bending over herself, she notices something different when she glances at her sister-slut once more. Something is definitely different regarding Sasha's mark. She stands up and notices that her mark is darker and the star has changed a bit. Getting both their attention, Heather tells Sasha to head to the mirror. Once there, she says, "Sister, your mark has changed. I just noticed that the outline is darker, and the star is filling in at the top. Is it me seeing things or something weird is happening?"

Sasha looks in the mirror and runs her hand over her mark. Stretching it out, she can see that her sister-slut is right. It looks different and turns to her and says, "I think you're right, sister. The mark has changed. Perhaps our Alpha will know more about it. Alpha?"

Sam leaves the shower and sees the commotion between his two sluts. He walks over to his partner-slut and looks at the mark. Nodding his head, he notices a change. The star has indeed filled in a bit and the lines are way darker than before. Seeing both ladies stare at him for an explanation; he just shakes his head but says, "This is new to me too. I don't know what this means. Perhaps the Dire will tell me tonight. This is definitely intriguing. Don't stand there too long cause we have places to go." With that, he slaps Sasha's heart-shaped ass before leaving the bathroom to get ready for tonight's shopping.

Both girls continue to stare at Sasha's mark, but their Master is right. Time to get ready to go shopping and try to feel normal. Yeah, being normal is overrated, but being stuck in a house for more than a couple of years feels more like a prison. Thanks to her Master, he is helping her to feel normal one step at a time. He got me out of the house when he asked me to be his partner and now we're going shopping. Sasha feels kind of nervous, but watching her sister-slut get dressed calms her a bit. They both decide to wear the same outfits they were at dinner, but with new panties. Shockingly enough, Heather puts on a new pair of black lace thong. Sasha just bites her lip as her eyes roam over her derriere. She tries not to stare, but those feelings creep up on her and her thoughts go wild. Wishing for more time, she would love to bend her over and lick/bite her ass and then work downward. Damn, she has a sexy ass. Then a thought came to her and had some fun with her sexy sister-slut and to tease her Master.

Standing in the doorway, Sam watches his girls get dressed and apply their make up for tonight's festivities. It seems both girls are wearing the same outfits they had for dinner. Seeing Sasha in skinny jeans does wonders for her backside and Heather's mini skirt shows off her sexy legs. Thinking to himself, this should be interesting. He wonders how many heads would turn tonight; a smile slowly grows on his face cause he is one lucky Alpha. He slowly saunters into the room and looks at both ladies in the mirror. He gives them a warm smile and says, "You both look exquisite and delicious; I am so lucky to have you both." With that, he wraps his arms around each girl's waist and gives them a kiss on their lips before trailing down to grab their asses.

Both girls slap his hands teasingly but say, "Master, please. We just got ready for you and now you want to play again. If you keep this up, we will never go out shopping."

Nodding, he throws up his hands and says, "Sorry, can't help it. You both look very sexy and I can't help myself sometimes. Speaking of shopping, I think we should make a pit stop at Romantix, on Colorado Boulevard." Looking at their faces, they were hopeful to just tackle grocery shopping, but more? He then says, "Sorry, but I don't think we can wait a couple of days. Trust me, I bet both of you will love the place. I just need to pick up a few items and if you don't want to browse, then will go straight to Wal-Mart. Deal?"

Both girls throw up their hands and let out a deep sigh. Sasha then says, "Sure, why not? We'll go were ever you want. Plus, it would be fun to hang out as a couple outside the house." Looking at each other, she then says, "It will help us get better acquainted. Well, we're both ready and the sun has set. When you're ready, Master." As she holds her sister-slut's hand.

Looking at the both of them, Sam says, "Let's go. We'll take Sasha's car just in case. The sun has set, but the rays are far from going out. Plus, they lined your windows with UV protection. If you like, I will drive. The big question is: who will ride shotgun and/or riding in the backseat?"

Both girls look at each other and a smile forms on their lips. Heather is the one that speaks first and says, "Sasha will ride up front with you. Going home that might change; depends on how grocery shopping goes." She says with a smile as her hand slides down from Sasha's waist to the curve of her ass. Sasha feels the slight touch on her derriere and closes her eyes; it feels delightful.

The drive to Romantix was somber since they were technically split up. To help with the gloominess, Sam speaks up and says, "Have you two ever been to Romantix before?" To his astonishment, they both never been. He then illiterates the reasoning for this trip and informs his partner that their girlfriend wants to start her anal training. Sure, we could order all the stuff online, but that would take a few days for delivery. Sam then says, "Just going there to pick up some anal lube and a starter set of plugs ranging in size. Plus, it will give both of you ladies time to browse the wares." As he pulls into the parking lot. Looking at both of them, he then says, "Let's get this party started."

Sam holds the door open for his girls and enters the establishment. The lighting is dim but are welcomed by the custodian or sales clerk at the register. The salesclerk steps away from the register and asks if we've ever been to Romantix before. All three of us shake our heads, 'No' but she just nods her head. She then explains where everything is at and if we had questions to just ask. As we browse, the clerk takes one last look at us and smiles. It's a little longer than expected, but perhaps she is having a slow day. Sam picks up her heart rate and is slightly elevated and wonders why. He looks over his shoulder and sees her eyes on him. He then whispers to his girls and says, "I think the salesclerk is checking me out. Wonder why that is?"

Both girls look at each other, but it's Heather that speaks up and says, "Probably because you are very handsome and fit that shirt well. Plus, she sees two beautiful and voluptuous women that are collared. She is probably wondering and fantasizing what your packing. Plus, I bet she is wondering what would it be like to have you as her dominate. If you like, I can prove it." She waits, and he gives her a nod. She then takes a step closer, reaches up with her right hand to pull him down and kisses him passionately. Her hand combs the back of his hair as her nails scrape the nape of his neck. Her left hand slides down and strokes his cock. Giving it a soft squeeze here and there. She can feel his desire for her in the kiss and in her hands. Breaking off the kiss, she steps back and says, "I love you" with her lips but then says, "Turn slowly and give her a glimpse of what we have. I bet you can hear her heart rate skyrocket and smell her arousal. Am I right?"

Sam slowly turns towards the salesclerk and sees that her eyes haven't left him. Slowly lifting his head back up, he can see the arousal on her face. Her heart rate quickens and seeing her eyes bug out of her head when she looks down at his enormous cock on display; her arousal is apparent. To play with her fully, he reaches down to fix his cock by grabbing the base and drifting his hand upwards. Showing her how thick and long he truly is. Seeing her jaw open and drool coming out says it all. He then turns back to Heather and says, "How did you know?"

Heather just smiles up at him and looks at her sister-slut. She then says, "Daddy, you're a handsome, charming, and good-looking guy; since you become the Alpha, you are a well built good-looking guy that most of the women would throw themselves at your feet. Not knowing this makes you even hotter. For the record, you say you're the luckiest to have us. Well, it works both ways; we're lucky to have you too. We're here to satisfy your cravings, but in essence, you satisfy ours. You give us many orgasms and feed us your delicious cream. We crave you in more ways than one. We're the lucky ones. That clerk wishes to take our place cause she knows by looking at you that you are the 'One'. Am I right sister?"

Sasha looks at her very intelligent sister and nods, but then says, "She's right, Master. We are the luckiest ones. We crave your touch and want your cream. I am a three-hole slut for you and my holes are yours to be filled. One day, my sister will be like me and she will crave to be filled in all three. We are the luckiest and we love you for it. Never forget it." She then grabs hold of her sister and leans forward to kiss her lips. Then says, "Thanks sister. You were right on the money. We are the luckiest and we are lucky to have a smart, gorgeous girlfriend like you too; never forget that." She then turns to the both of them and says, "Now let's browse and have some fun." She watches her sister-slut eyes light up and browse. Stalling a bit, she turns to her Master and pulls him into an embrace to kiss his lips. She then says, "I just wanted to show my love for you, too. I am not one for PDA (Public Display of Affection) but she makes a valid point. You are 'Ours'. I love you, Master." Grabbing his arm and pulling him into her breasts, they walk through the store and browse their wares.

Sam's shocked by the PDA from both of them and sharing their feelings. He knows he has the best girls in the world cause they make him feel like the 'One' and desire everything about him. Perhaps Heather is right, but doesn't have an ego on his looks, but wants to be loved. Growing up alone without siblings or other family is tough. All he had was his mother and now she is his vampire lover and slut, who craves his body, cream and now blood. Unbeknownst to him, he now has a girlfriend that he shares with his slut. Can life get any better?

They both walk hand-in-hand, or rather arm in between breasts. What a feeling it is to have her 36DDD wrap around your arm. Tough to navigate between displays and to feel eyes boring into your back. Definitely can feel his partner-slut's love as she leans in and rests her head on your shoulder. Luckily for me, baby-girl has other ideas and called for her sister-slut to join her.

Heather looks back and sees her lovers holding hands once again. She smiles but wants to get her sister-slut's advice and says, "Sister, I need your opinion on something."

Sasha looks up at her Master, waiting for permission.

Sam just looks down and smiles, then says, "You don't need permission, babe. She's our lover and your sister. Go, browse, and have fun with her. Oh, BTW, you can tell her if she wants anything, anything at all, we'll get it. I will look around on my own and pick up what I need for our baby. Don't keep her waiting." As he leans down to give her a peck on the lips and then a soft tap on her ass.

Sasha nods her head to her Master and feels his hand on her derriere. His touch always elicit a response within her. She looks behind her slightly and sees that he has a smile on his face. God, it's tough sometimes to control the beast or rather I say the cum-slut cause her panties are soaked. Smiling back, she continues to walk to her sister-slut and grabs hold of her hand. They walk hand-in-hand, checking out the merchandise. They browse the vibrator section but just laugh cause their man satisfies their needs. Heather notices the We-Vibe that can be controlled via cellphone and thought this would be nice for couple play. Showing to her sister-slut, Sasha just nods her head and says, "Master just informed me that if you like anything in the store, he'll get it for you." Her sister-slut just smiles from ear to ear at the news.

Turning around, Heather asks, "How about you? Are you going to get anything?"

Sasha smiles but says, "Since I am no longer a 'Norm', these items are just tame. I need something stronger that would definitely hurt more. Overall, I am satisfied with Master; we've been together for over 5 years and technically it's up to him. However, I do like their collection of lingerie." Picking up a box that has a beautiful woman on the front wearing a pink school girl skirt. She then hands it over to her sister and says, "I think you would look marvellous in this."

Heather takes the box and looks at the picture and her eyes light up. She turns to her sister and says, "I think daddy would like this very much. I saw this nice red/black laced merry widow teddy w/ g-string that looked kind of hot. I was wondering if you ever thought about going out together like ladies' night out or something. We can do shopping, go to a dance club or whatever you wanted to do. Just a thought."