The Job Offer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's left to his own devices and his hunger withers. These women know how to turn the tables on him. Her kiss told him she too hungers for him. Smelling her desire and slight sweetness from her orgasm has him reeling with need. Smiling to himself, he said that they would help his slut make dinner for them. Shaking his head, it's hard to balance the love between these two but understands why each other them sacrifices theirs for their other lover. Cause they too love each other and want to share him. God, he's blessed in so many ways. Taking a deep sigh, he then walks out of the bathroom, deposits his bath towel in the hamper before making his way to his room to get dressed. The walk helps him to gather his thoughts, dry off any leftover moisture and to decrease his hunger for the two women.

He makes his way downstairs to the kitchen and sees both women working hard on dinner. Heather is chopping lettuce for a salad and his slut is barbequing chicken breasts on the gas range. Smiling, he walks up to hug both of them and caress their derrieres. They both turn and kiss their man on the cheek. He then turns to them and says, "Anything I can help you two ladies with?" To his astonishment, they both turn towards him and shake their heads 'No'.

Both girls tell him 'No', but it's Sasha that speaks up and says, "Master, both Heather and myself got this handled. How about you set the table for yourself and baby? Okay?"

Sam smiles and says, "Ok, I know when I am unwanted. I will do as you ask, slut. Love you both." As he steps out of the kitchen to the hutch to pull out plates, bowls and silverware.

Before he turns around, Sasha and Heather stop what they are doing and both say, "We love you too" respectively with his connotation of either Daddy or Master. With that, they go back to work on preparing dinner.

Dinner was enjoyable for the both of them. It definitely hit the spot; helping them with their appetites and waking them up. While eating, Sasha cleaned up the kitchen as her two lovers ate dinner. This helped speed things along so they all could enjoy watching the 'Old Guard' on Netflix. It's about a group of immortals, who fight to keep humanity continuing on a certain path through the eons. It was a great film to watch together and especially with cuddles from their man. A yawn escapes Sam's lips and is a time for him to retire for the night. Turning off the TV and lights before heading to the Master bedroom, he brings his ladies with him in tow. They all strip and crawl underneath the sheets to cuddle and to relax before sleep takes them under.

Both Sasha and Heather cuddle up against their man; they even reach out and intertwine their fingers with one another on top of Sam's chest to show that they care for one another. They both enjoy the heat that radiates off their man and makes them all warm inside. Hearing the soft sounds of Sam's breaths leaving his mouth tells them he has fallen asleep. As much as Heather wants to stay close to him, she knows she has to get to work. Time is of the essence and hers is running out. She pulls her hand back and then places a kiss on her Daddy's cheek before rolling off the bed. As she walks around the bed to open some drawers to get dressed, Sasha then says, "Are you going somewhere, baby?"

Heather turns slightly as she puts on a pair of panties and says, "Heading to the lab, I have some work to do before Daddy's patrol. I won't be long, Sister. Watch over our Alpha; please?"

Smiling, Sasha then says, "You know I will, Sister, but I rather do more than watch. I know your work means everything to you, baby. However, don't forget our love for you, too."

Finishing putting her shirt over her head and down her body, she walks over to her sister-slut and says, "I love you, Sister." With that, she leans down and plants a kiss on her lips.

Sasha kisses her back and says, "Love you too, baby. Don't work too hard, now." They both smile at each other but seeing her sister-slut leave leaves her with a frown. She knows that her sister-slut is smart and probably has to keep herself busy to keep her thoughts away from what Fate has in store for her. Left with her own thoughts, she goes back to cuddling up with her dominant stroking his chest with her hand and rubbing her leg against his.

Heather makes her way to the lab; turns on the lights and closes the door slightly. She gets to work by turning the centrifuge, and analyzer on. Opening Sam's sample out of the refrigerated case, she gets to work. She takes out the test tube from the syringe and then places it in the centrifuge. She starts it and soon the sample is spinning around. Grabbing her bag, she pulls out APC battery backup and plugs it in and then connects the analyzer to the APC. She sets up a couple of test tubes and place them in holders next to the centrifuge. Now it's a waiting game until the sample is split; 10 minutes later, the sample is complete. With a special syringe apparatus, Heather pulls out all the plasma, which is significant, and then puts it in another test tube. Then pulls out the platelets, which consist of a thin layer, and then deposits it into another container. All that is left is the red blood cells. As she picks up an unused syringe to pull some of the red blood cells out of the tube, Sasha is there in an instant, dressed in lingerie. Turning around, Heather shrieks a little from the sudden shock of seeing her right next to her. Shaking her head, she says, "Sister! God, make some noise when you enter. Gave me a slight heart attack. What are you doing here?"

Sasha forgets sometimes that she is a vampire, and it enhances her speed to where she can be somewhere, without making any noise. Reaching out and patting her sister on her shoulder, she says, "Sorry, Sister. Didn't mean to frighten you. Smelled Master's blood and was curious. Instincts took the better of me. I didn't mean to startle you, but what are you doing?"

Taking a moment, Heather finishes taking a sample of red blood cells and transferring some to a new smaller sample for the analyzer. She then puts down the syringe and caps off the sample. Placing it inside the Analyzer, she hits the button, and it beeps. Taking off her sterilized gloves, she then turns to her sister-slut and says, "I took Sam's unused sample and broken it into its parts. As you can see, here are his plasma, platelets, and red blood cells. Took a small sample to analyze his blood. It will take about 3 days to analyze Sam's blood genome and/or his markers. This will give me an idea of what makes him so unique. With this, I can create better serum to inoculate his immunity to other subjects." Taking a breath, she continues, "I should have known that you would be here since Sam's blood is so potent for you. Are you ok, sister?"

Sasha can spell the aphrodisiac of her Master's blood. Yes, her sister's right to be concerned, however, she has control over her beast. She then says, "I am good; shockingly." With a smile on her face. She continues to say, "Sorry again sister, instincts took over. You're right about Master's blood being potent, but I am in control. Sorry again for startling you; I will try better next time. Do you want me to leave you alone?"

Heather feels for her sister-slut and knows that this is unexpected but doesn't hold an ill will toward her. She turns to her Sasha and says, "No, sister. You can stay. Just need to clean up my mess and put the sample back into the locked safe. Once complete, then I am all yours, baby."

Once Heather cleans up, they walk hand-in-hand up the stairs to rejoin their man. However, Heather has other ideas and pulls her sister-slut into Sam's room. She continues to pull her to Sam's bed and then turns around to kiss Sasha on the lips and pulling her into an embrace. Breaking off the kiss, Heather then says, "Take off your lingerie. I want to see all your delicious curves before I devour you."

Sasha's taken aback and is about to protest but silenced with a finger from her sister-slut on her lips. She tells her, "Shhhhh, baby. It's my turn to show you my love, Sister. Plus, it's payback time. I know you want to fight me on this, but just give in; I know you want it." Slowly she slides the teddy off her shoulders, down her arms and pushes it down and slides it off her legs to the floor.

Heather looks at her Sister with awe; damn, she's a marvel to be seen. Sasha's gorgeous and her curves do wonders to her physique. She licks her lips and then pushes her sister back on to the bed. Taking off her clothes, she crawls up and joins her sister-slut. They make out with kisses, nibbles and bites down each other body's. Heather makes her way down Sasha's neck and spends time on each nipple before kissing and licking her way down between her legs to the delicious cunt. Pulling her knees up, she kisses both of her inner thighs before smelling her aroma. She then drives between her legs and goes to town. Among her ministrations, she gives her sister-slut three beautiful orgasms and licks up all her juices. She then travels back up and shares some of her efforts with her before cuddling up with Sasha. A shudder goes through her but says, "God, you tasted divine tonight, sister. Thanks for allowing me to give back and to love you." As her hand caress her breasts and slide down to settle on her abdomen.

Sasha sighs deeply and has her arms around, caressing her back down to her buttocks. She then says, "Love you too, Sister. Thank you for that; didn't know I needed that, but those orgasms were sweet to give. I, too, enjoy our time together and with our Master. I missed you a lot, baby. More than you know; Master did an excellent job of keeping my mind and thoughts busy. I know we already discussed this, but I want you to hear it from my mouth. You, little one, changed me in so many ways. I didn't think I could be with another woman, and here we are. I cherish the both of you. You are my 'New Life' and glad to have both of you in it. Love you..."

Hearing her words warms Heather's heart and makes it beat faster. Smiling to herself, she then says, "I am the lucky one. To have you both." Sighs deeply and slowly falls asleep on Sasha's softness.

Sam's alarm goes off and pulls him out of his slumber to an empty bed of no girls. Hmm, he wonders where they ran off too. Reaching over, he turns off his alarm and throws back the sheet to make his way to the bathroom to use the facilities. Walking back to the Master Bedroom, he picks up his boxers and puts them on before searching for his mates. He heads to his room ever slowly and behold, peeks in to see that they are indeed there and in his bed. Smiling,, he says, "Well, it looks like someone got lucky last night. Did you have fun?"

Feeling a little embarrassed, Sasha looks over to her Master and says, "Sorry, it just happened; we would've included you, but you were sleeping... And."

Sam just chuckles to her words but stops her to say, "I am going to stop you right there, slut. It's ok to play with our girlfriend; I trust you, slut. Besides, it looks like you wore her out and you two look good together."

Now Sasha's smiling, and then says, "I wish. No, baby-girl went down on me and gave me 3 intense orgasms before she passed out. She said something like, 'Owing me and that she loves me.' Overall, it was a wonderful experience; wished you were there, Master." Feeling a little bad.

Sam walks closer to the bed and says, "First, I am glad that the two of you are bonding; and bonding well. Second, I am always with you, slut. Right here. (he points to her head). I am not immortal, and so I need to sleep. Anyway, it's time for me to do patrolling." He smiles but leans down to kiss her lips softly. Deep down, he knows she wants to join him, but she knows what's more important.

Biting her lip, she looks up at him and says, "I think we should wake her up. If we don't, she will be upset with you cause she really wants to see you shift, remember?"

Nodding his head, he joins them in bed and tries to stir his girlfriend awake by licking her earlobe, tweaking her left nipple, or massaging her nether lips. To no avail, she stirs, but moans through all of them. Smiling to himself, he licks his finger and inserts it into her cunt and then moves it in and out of her. That alone nudges her to roll onto her back with her knees bent. Sam then inserts another finger and fingers-fuck her. Her moans get louder, but still asleep. Sam's getting impatient and then leans down to kiss her lips. That alone wakes up sleeping beauty; just like the storybook. Pulling back from her and pulling out his fingers to lick her essence, she moans, "Hi Daddy."

Sam looks down at his baby-girl and says, "Morning, baby. Sorry to wake you up, but was ordered too by your sister-slut. She said something along the lines that you want to see me shift. Well, do you?"

Smiling and being excited, Heather looks up at him and says, "Yeah, I do. I want to see my Daddy shift into the Alpha; missed it last time. Can I please?" She wonders if it will be like the movies, but just curious, that's all.

Sam just shakes his head (No) but then says with a smile, "Of course you can watch me. I can't say 'No' to my baby-girl. Come, time is a wasting. Might be a little chilly; perhaps you should put on something on."

Heather is excited and slides off the bed to the right. Standing, she looks at him and then her sister-slut and says, "I will head to the master bedroom to fetch a robe and will meet both of you downstairs." She then points at him, and continues to say, "Wait for me, please." With that, she walks by him but stops to kiss him on his cheek.

Both Sam and Sasha watch her leave his room. They both look at each other and smile; Sasha then scoots out from the bed and then walk hand-in-hand to the dining room. They both stare into each other's eyes; a silent communication is being spoken between them. It's Sam that breaks it by leaning forward and kissing his slut with passionately. Momentarily, the kiss breaks down when their baby-girl makes her way to the dining room.

Heather just look at the two of them and says, "Don't stop on my account. You two look magnificent together and ravishing, too."

Breaking off the kiss, Sam looks at his baby-girl and smiles. But Sasha is the one that is breathless and wanting. Part of her is hungry for him, both sexually and figuratively, but the other part knows that she misses him already. It's tough to let him go, but knows that she must. She looks up at him and catches her breath to say, "I will watch what's important for both of us. Be careful, Master." With a look of desire and obedience.

Sam looks down at her and says, "I know you will, slut. You're my partner and second in command. I will be careful because I want to come back to you & baby-girl. Guess it's time." With that, he slides off his boxers and folds them neatly on the dining room table. Turning around, he sees both girls staring at him hard and that brings a blush to his cheeks. Nodding his head, he concentrates and shifts. Joints crack, bones elongate and fur sprouts out from his skin. In seconds, he once was human and now he is a wolf, but not just any. He's The Dire.

Heather was marvellous with the transformation, but shocked that it wasn't too painful for him. Nothing like the movies at all; but she has questions, of course. She hesitantly puts out a hand, hoping to caress her Alpha, but shockingly enough, Sam walks closer so she can pet him. Opening one eye, she sees him all friendly and his fur is so soft. Opening the other eye, she smiles that he's not ferocious, but very calm. She's smiling like a schoolgirl and says, "Thanks, Daddy; I mean, 'Alpha'. So it doesn't hurt for you to shift?"

Sam looks up at his baby-girl and shakes his head.

It's his slut that speaks up for him and says, "He's saying 'No' and it doesn't hurt for him to shift. However, it hurt on his first full-moon. After that, shifting became second nature for him. More he shifts, the faster and easier it becomes. It's like riding a bicycle; the more you do it, the easier it becomes."

Sam looks at his slut and nods a 'Yes' and then has his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

Heather then looks at her sister-slut and says, "You understand what he's saying?" Being curious.

Sasha just smiles and says, "I wish, but not as yet. Hopefully, in time, we'll be able to speak to each other. I don't know; I just can pick up his non-verbal cues and understand what he is saying. Like right now, he said, 'He agrees with what I said and it's time for Master to do his patrol. So say your goodbyes, Sis."

Heather is so fascinated with the two of them and then says, "Have a good morning patrolling your territory and be safe. I love you, Alpha."

Sam turns his head to stare at his baby-girl and then moves forward to tilt his head down to nudge her thigh with his head and body. Turning around, he sees his slut staring at their girlfriend with the same thoughts and he drops out his tongue. He walks over to his slut and rubs up against her thigh with his body before heading to the door. Turning around, he looks at Sasha and waits.

Sasha, taking the hint, steps past him and opens up the door. Watching her Master trot out through the vertical shades and then drop to race out into the night. Standing at the door, she says quietly, "I love you, Master. Be safe." With that, she closes the door and then turns around to look at her sister-slut.

With her arms folded underneath her breasts, and her hip hiked up on one side, Heather then says, "Care to share what he said and share about how you lost your collar, Sister?"

Sasha walks up to her sister and wraps her arm around her shoulder to turn her around to head upstairs. As they walk, she says, "When Master put his head down and rubbed up against you, he was trying to convey his love for you. When animals rub up against you, it's a sign of love. But with you, he had his head down and that's a sign of respect. Master loves you, baby-girl, very much indeed. As for the collar, that's going to take a while to share. Let's head back to bed and get comfy."

They head back to the master bedroom to slide themselves into the warm folds between the sheets and to smell their lover. Once they are comfortable, Sasha looks at her sister-slut and tells her story of when her husband came home Saturday morning last. She shares the story in great detail and how she felt during each event. She then says, "It was so riveting, Sister. Master in his hybrid mode, picking up my so-called husband up by his neck. Seeing his dominance and hearing his words had a tremendous effect on me." Blushing a bit, she continues, "Can't believe it, I came twice that day. First for his dominance and second, he claimed me in front of his Father. After that, everything within me clicked. I am his and he's mine. The love and trust for one another solidify between each other, like that (fingers snap). I could drink from him and be able to pull away on my own. I can't explain it; but the weirdest thing occurred: my star filled up on my shoulder. I'm shocked and guess our bond is becoming stronger."

Heather is all teary-eyed and happy for her sister-slut. She reaches out to grab hold of her hands and says, "I am happy for you; both of you, I should say. But I don't know if you're aware of this yet, but there is a line forming within your crescent moon. I saw it today when we were drying off; it looks like a scroll pattern beginning to form from within. (Smiling a bit) Kind of jealous."

Hearing what her sister said got her out of bed to look at her mark in the mirror closely. Sure enough, she can see the scroll mark taking shape within the crescent moon. Turning around, she smiles at Heather and says, "Thanks, Sis, for letting me know."

Heather just shakes her head and says, "Why are you thanking me? You said it yourself, your bond is getting stronger. My guess is, the more you two are intimate and share, the bond grows. Hence, your mark will too. You should thank yourself, not me."

1...456789