The Job Offer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Sam just shakes his head in astonishment at her skills and ministrations. Still dumbfounded.

Heather then says, "Guess I won and you have to honor the bet laid out before you." She sees his nod.

He looks at her and says, "I could do it here, but it would be more personable when we get home. Are there any other secrets you've up your sleeve?"

Smiling, she says, "Yes. Yes, I do. The plug inside my ass isn't size small but a large." Looking over at him, smiling, she continues, "Yeah, I worked hard this weekend on getting my ass ready for you, Daddy."

Sam's utterly shocked. However, his libido kicks in and his cock gets hard once again. Both he and his baby-girl see him come back to life; he's still shocked.

Heather's laughing up a storm; seeing his cock come back to life. Apparently, that excites him to no end. Looking at him, she says, "It appears your cock wants my ass badly; can't blame him cause I want you there too, Daddy."

Sam shakes his head and then says, "Why are you in such a hurry?" Looking at the signs, that they entered Pasadena city limits.

Looking straight ahead, Heather breaks down by saying, "Because I want this, Daddy. I want to be just like Mommy, a three-holed slut. When I set my mind on something, I pursue it by any means necessary. I don't know if I will take all 12-inches, but I definitely want you to be my first. We can try tonight if you're up for it; perhaps after dinner and your apology?"

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers
1...456789