The Job Offer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling and shaking her head, Sasha walks back to bed and crawls close to her to say, "I am thanking you for noticing, little-one. If you said nothing, I wouldn't have noticed. I focus on the surrounding me than my own body. I know my body is hot and both of you love staring at it, but I just don't focus too much about it." With that, she leans forward and kisses her sister's lips. When she pulls back, that's when an audio tone is sounded on Sasha's tablet.

Heather is giddy with the love shared but wonders what that tone signifies cause it was catchy. She then looks across from her and asks, "Nice audio tone, but what does it mean?"

Sasha just smiles but says, "A job just got posted on the bulletin board. Care to hear it?"

Heather's more than enthusiastic and props herself higher on her pillow. Looking at her Sister, she says, "What does it say? C'mon, don't hold me in suspense."

Sasha just chuckles and then turns to reach over to the nightstand to retrieve her tablet. She brings it close and logs in. Scanning the details, she says, "Well, it's indeed a posting, but it's in Inglewood." With a frown.

Heather frowns as well but then says, "It's still a posting; and I know Alpha will do it no matter what. So why not? Click to accept and go from there."

Sasha rolls her eyes a bit but says, "Way ahead of you, Sister. Already accepted it. I know Master. He wants to get back to work. Care to hear the details?"

Heather just nods her head, and Sasha reads the details.

Information displays as:

• Rogue's Name: Rebecca Moore Age: 27 Location: Inglewood, CA

• Ethnicity: African/Columbian Works at Sonder Lum as a Hotel Cleaner became a feeder for the elite to pick up her spirits and feel better about herself

• Boyfriend: Terence Brown: lowlife/deadbeat drug addict; gives verbal & sometimes physical abuse to a girlfriend. Always putting her down, hoping to leave him and Inglewood.

• Sire: Michael Steele DOC (Date of Change): 8 days ago *Was willing to put the effort to change her life but went MIA

Both girls look at each other and can feel this one will be relatively hard, but a job is a job. Sasha looks at the time and says, "It's just past 4:30am; I suggest you try to get some sleep, and in the meantime, I need to feed. I will wake your sexy ass up at 6am am to help me make breakfast for yourself and Alpha. Then we'll fill him in and get dressed. We will probably leave after 10am to bypass the rush hour traffic. Sounds good?"

Heather's all smiles but leans forward and kisses her Sister, then says, "Sounds like a plan, baby. I understand your hunger." Her eyes roam up and down Sasha's body.

Seeing Heather's eyes move up and down her body, she immediately says, "Hey, stop that (with a smile. Stop teasing me, little-one. I would love nothing more than to have us 69 each other, but I need to feed and you need some sleep. It's going to be a long day for Inglewood and back. Get some sleep. If you keep this up, I will start disciplining you, baby." Smiling to her in a teasing manner.

Heather just looks at Sasha and says, "Please, Mommy. I will be good." With puppy dog eyes.

Sasha shakes her head but leans in to give her sister-slut a kiss. It's supposed to be a quick peck but turns into a very passionate one. She breaks it off and they are both breathless with hunger. Reluctantly, she throws back the sheet and slides out from the bed to grab her robe. Walking to the door, she turns around and says, "Sweet dreams, baby." Then turns off the light and slightly closes the door. She makes her way to the Study; sees that analyzer light on. She's curious but promised her sister-slut to not touch it. Turning to the bookshelf, she pulls down the book to unlock the secret entrance to the basement. She then makes her way downstairs to feed.

Sam makes haste in patrolling his territory. Knowing the sooner he gets it done, the sooner he can be back into their arms. Plus the feel to let loose drives him forward. The woods are an excellent place to run with little to no worries and it's great exercise. Nothing to report at the Eastern marker, but as he makes his way to the Western one, he slows down and is extra vigilant. Once he reaches the marker, he smells the area and does a thorough job, looking with both eyes in wolf/hybrid mode. The trap still lays twisted and dormant; knowing it's only a matter of time when the owner will come out to check his/her trap. Turning around, he heads back to the middle marker in no time. He stares Northbound, and wonders when will he meet the omega. Taking a deep breath, he nods his head and says to himself, 'Not today, buddy, but stay vigilant. The Dire said it will be soon, and he's never wrong.' Hmm, oh well; perhaps tomorrow, but it will happen. Stay positive. With that, he turns around and heads for home.

In no time, he makes it back home to smells of bacon & sausage; but he can also smell the sweet nectar that flows between each of his mate's lips. It's good to be home and looks forward to sharing the day with both of them. Sam slides the door open and carefully slides it close to not let in any sunshine into the home. Once the door is closed and the vertical blinds are secured; he then heads to the kitchen. He first sees baby-girl setting the breakfast nook for two place settings. Sam reaches around and gives her a hug from behind her.

Feeling his presence and embrace, she turns around and gives him a swift kiss on the lips but before she does, she says, "Alpha". After the kiss is over, she then continues, "Missed you. How was patrol today? Anything new?"

Letting go of her, he shakes head, 'No' and then says, "Patrol was alright; nothing to report. All is clear for now. Missed you too, baby." Giving her a proper hug this time. He then turns around and walks up to hug his slut from behind, but gets slapped away.

Sasha slaps her Master and says, "Sorry, but I am cooking both of your breakfast. It's almost done. Hmph, Sis, do you mine?"

Seeing her sister-slut struggle a bit in front of the range and wanting to give her Master a proper welcome, Heather moves over to assist and says, "I got you, Sis. Go!" Taking over by flipping bacon and rolling the sausage links.

Sasha drops the towel but turns around to hug her Master. She then whispers, "Sorry, Master. You know I always want this and more. Breakfast is almost ready." She pulls back to give him a very passionate kiss while pressing herself close to him. She then breaks off the kiss but then tilts her head forward to meet his. It's something new for the both of them; it's a sign of respect and love for one another but she also says it too: 'Love you, Master'.

Heather just smiles when she hears the slight whisper. She's glad to be a part of their family; it's good to hear and see their love for one another. At that moment, she feels blessed and harmony but in the back corner of her brain, and in a box, fate lives. She can feel in her bones; it's coming and hopes that she is prepared for it. Taking a deep breath, she turns off the stove and then says, "I believe breakfast is ready. Sister, care to help me dish it out?"

Pulling back from her Master, she turns to her sister-slut and says, "Certainly. How about you go grab some juice from the refrigerator and I will begin dishing out the helpings? By the way, thanks for your help in taking over, Sis." Giving her a slight smile and knowing that she heard her affirmation.

Heather looks at her sister and says, "It's no trouble at all. Glad to help you out anytime and anywhere. Love you." With that, she leans forward and gives her a quick peck on the lips before walking around her to the refrigerator.

Feeling and hearing both their love, Sasha feels herself getting moist and her inner cum-slut wants to be fed again. Taking a moment, her heart stops for a bit, but then beats faster. Smiling to herself, she's getting addicted to having both of them in her life and tasting them. Grabbing the skillet, she scoops up a huge helping of scrambled eggs on her Master's plate and then some for her sister. Next are the sausage links, then followed up with bacon. She then looks at both of them and says, "Bon Appetite." Then cleans up the kitchen. Once she is done, that's when she informs Master about the job offer. When she is through, that is when she tells him the cost for the job: 30K for the bounty and 5K for any additional. Waiting for his reply.

Sam takes a moment and pulls back from his plate. Hearing the job offer got him excited, but hearing the story behind it makes the job much tougher. He knows the stakes, but a job is a job, no matter what. Looking at his slut, he then says, "This will be a tough one and first for our baby-girl. Let's do it; put it in that Ronin is down for the job."

Sasha looks over to her Master and says, "I already did on your behalf, Master. After breakfast, we'll take a shower and get ready; we will head out at 10am. Rush hour traffic should be a little easier since it's after 10am, but you never know." Sounding serious.

Sam motions for her to come closer and pulls her into a hug. He then says, "I know this is close to home for you. But if we don't take it, someone else will. She deserves some decency; perhaps we can try to talk to her."

Sasha reaches around and hugs him close; she also caresses his back and says, "I appreciate that, Master, but it's unnecessary; not everyone can be saved. Her sired tried, and it seems she doesn't want it. It's still sad, but it is a job. Finish your meal so we can get cleaned up and ready." With that, she takes a step back.

Sam can hear the bitterness in her words; yes this job hits home for his slut. However, everyone can be saved and even newly vampires too. Shaking his head, he goes back to eating his breakfast, but his thoughts tell a different story. He will always try to reach out and try to do the right thing. Yeah, it can fail, but at least he tried.

Once the van loaded up and the girls were in their respectable seats, they head down the I110 Southbound. Never been to Inglewood before but Google says it's about 35 min drive from Pasadena. However, it always comes down to rush hour traffic cause you never know with LA traffic. Luckily today there are no delays or stopped traffic. During the drive, Sam recounts bath time with his lovely ladies. They always try to be civilized, but naughtiness always ensues with them. Smiling to himself, he remembers his baby-girl pressing her breasts up against him while giving a deep passionate kiss. As for his slut, she was on her knees doing a thorough job of cleaning his cock with her throat; ah, happy moments.

Heather looks over and sees that Daddy's python in his pants is getting thicker and knows that he's thinking about something naughty. Breaking the silence, she says, "Someone is having a great daydream while driving. Care to share with us, Daddy? Or do you prefer I lean over and give it mouth resuscitation? Let me know."

Looking over and trying to drive safely, he smiles at his baby-girl. Reaching out, he lays his right hand on her thigh and caresses downward. Slowly, it travels underneath her school-girl skirt where his fingers play with her cunt lips over her black thong. She loses herself and grinds herself up against his fingers. Smiling, he says, "Two can play, but usually I try to wait till after the job is done to play. So perhaps after this job is over, you can try that resuscitation, if you like. Sounds good, baby?" As he pulls his fingers away from her lower lips and slide them upwards closer to her knee to rest.

Heather reaches out with her left hand to pat and hold his right hand on her knee. She takes a shaky breath and says, "I would like that very much, Daddy." As her eyes look over to him.

Taking the Exit 16, they make their way to their destination; he shouts back to his slut to let her know they are 17 mins out and should arrive in 20+ mins. Sasha sits securely in the back in her silver Geisha nightdress with matching stockings and gloves. The whole cosplay outfit from Intimisa does wonders to her pale complexion and highlights her curves perfectly. She listens in to their conversation and feels a little jealous, but she got her fill during bath time. Her inner cum-slut was sated when she went down on him; it was scrumptious and delicious. Inadvertently, she licks her lips while remembering that moment. She can feel her cunt lips become moist at the thought of it. Damn, she tries to calm herself down and her need for him with some breathing. After she cools down, the truck stops suddenly, and a knock is sounded to let her know that they have arrived at their destination.

Both Sam and Heather look at each other before stepping out of the van. Sam had to collect his bag and sword before closing his door. Walking to the back of the van, he cracks it to remove the orange cone to show to everyone else that they are there to work. Sam helps his baby-girl into the back of the van and then proceeds to follow her while closing the door behind him. They make their way to the back, through the UV skirt, to see Sasha sitting down at the desk with her laptop open and ready to go.

Feeling their presence, Sasha stands up to greet both of her lovers/partners. She leans in to give both a hug and kiss. Reaching over the desk, she opens up the case next to the computer and hands her Master his COMMS. It feels a little claustrophobic with three people back in this tiny space.

Taking the COMMS from his slut, his eyes gander at her cosplay for today. She looks fucking sexy in her Silver Geisha ensemble. The outfit exposes the side of her hips, and the plunge cut exposing her ample breasts. Taking a moment to bite his lip and fighting off the desire to jump his slut, he breathes through his arousal. He reaches out with his hand to caress her upper thigh and left derriere. Smiling to himself, she's wearing a thong underneath her oriental dress. Grabbing her cheek, he pulls her close to say, "You look spectacular, slut. You always out due yourself every job we do. You know what.... Fuck it." He pulls her close and just kisses her passionately. Pressing his rock hard bat against her belly to share with her what her outfit does to him.

Sasha loves these moments with her Master. She tries very hard to out due herself in these cosplay outfits to illicit a response and to keep him on his toes. When he presses up against her, she can feel his steel pipe pressing against her belly. Her cunt's saturated with need and her ass, too. As much as she wants him, there is no room to fuck cause baby-girl is there too. Breaking off the kiss, she takes a step back but mutters something about the 'Job comes first'. She looks at her Sister, but all she sees from her is a twisted smile on her face. Guess she loved what she saw; can't blame her. She would love seeing them make out right in front of her too.

Getting a hold of himself, he, too, takes a step back and clears the air. He does a COMMS check and then grabs his receipt clipboard to play the part. He looks at his baby-girl and says, "Keep her company and learn; cause it will be you in the van when we're doing non vampire hunts. You both take care. See you in a few. Love you." He then turns around and pushes through the skirt to hear them say their lovely goodbyes to him. Smiling, he opens the door to exit and closes the door behind him. Sam makes his way to the front door; ever so cautious and walking with a limp. Part of him wishes he could just walk like Blade, with his sword on his back, than using it as a crutch. He makes it to the porch and rings the doorbell. He then says, "So' n So Internet Service, coming by to check your modem, may I come in to check the service?" To his astonishment, the door lock clicks and he turns the knob to open the door. His mind just goes huh, interesting; Becca locks her door. Most vamps leave them unlock in hopes of people to enter illegally to steal and what not. Best way to get food; is to advertise that your door is always open.

As he enters, his nose catches up to him and it stinks, badly. The house is in disrepair, trash and clothing laying about like squatters living in this rundown home. The home itself looks great from the outside, but on inside it looks trashed. Sam then speaks through his COMMS and says, "Entered the house and it's disgusting in here. Think I am in the Den and heading to the living room now. No sign as yet, copy." He then hears his slut say it back that she indeed heard the message. He walks into the living room to the right and sees that they trash the furniture, but the TV look immaculate; go figure. He then says, "I'm the internet guy, looking for Becca Moore." Within seconds, he hears and feels movement. Turning around slightly, he sees a very voluptuous mixed woman with black curly hair that's sitting up in a ponytail behind him in some blue booty shorts and a colored tee that doesn't hide her big areolas with sharp nips.

Becca stares at Sam for the moment but says, "I am Becca Moore. Can I help you?" She watches him closely and can see his eyes roam all over her succulent body; most guys and gals do. She knows that her body was built for fucking, but with her rotten luck, it was also used as a punching bag. She stares back and her senses confuse her; so she asks, "You smell like a vampire, but your heart rate says otherwise; what are you?"

Sam smiles and says, "I get that a lot. Yes, I am not a vampire, but I am actually a werewolf. I can see by news that you're not afraid. Do you have questions?"

Her eyes roam over him once more and focus on his walking stick/cane and then say, "You're a bounty hunter, aren't you?"

Sam looks down and nods his head but also says, "I am; unfortunately. But looking at you, you seem undeterred by the news. Why is that?"

Becca walks past him and settles on the broken down couch. She then pats the cushion next to her, but Sam shakes his head and all she does is shrug her shoulders. Looking down, she says, "I wondered when someone would come to eliminate me." Shaking her head, she mumbles something underneath her breath, "Wished Mr. Steele would've just drained me that night than tried to save my life."

Sam hears her affirmation but asks, "Why are you in a hurry to die? You're a beautiful woman and have so much opportunity that was presented to you, but squandered it. Why?"

Becca gazes up at him and says, "For love. Yeah, it doesn't make much sense to you now, but I was very young and much in love with Terry. He was a gentle soul before he found drugs. This was his grandmother's home before she died when he was 16; he's been on his own ever since. No role model to look up to; desperate times call for desperate measures. He was an addict, and I was working, hoping to improve our lives. But crack was more important than love."

She takes a moment and then goes on, "Yeah, I could have left him and moved on, but I loved him. I put up with the physical and mental abuse because of love. Meeting Mr. Steele was an eye opening experience; who knew vampires existed? I wished I met Mr. Steele early on cause my life would be so different. Those nights with him were magical, but the mental abuse took its toll. I begged him to drain me to kill this pain inside me, but he made me into this. I didn't ask for it; and when I came home, things changed. Terry was coming down from his high and he pushed me too far and I latched on him and drained him. I couldn't stop; the thirst was overpowering. I drained the love of my life."

Shaking her head, she continues to say, "When my thoughts came back to me; I stopped and panicked. I tried to turn him, but I guess my thirst won out. All my blood did for him is turn him into a puppet/zombie. He's a shell of the man I once knew and loved. Sorry; glad to have someone like you to listen to my tale, but you have a job to do and we should get to it."

1...456789