The Job Offer Ch. 07

Story Info
Heather returns w/ gifts. Sam learns he can't save everyone.
30.5k words
4.82
4.6k
8

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
194 Followers

Samuel is shitting bricks and says, "Who or what are, YOU?"

Sam peers into his father's eyes and says, "I am the Dire Werewolf. I claimed this slut; she is the first in my harem of many. Your tyranny over her ends here. She is no longer your responsibility or yours. She is MINE, and mine alone."

Samuel's still shaken by the news; the Dire, is real? He hasn't read the great vampiric book or omnibus, but there is a rumor that a Dire Werewolf will rule the supernatural factions. Granted, he thought it was all folklore until now.

Sasha's beaming at her Master. Taking charge and being the dominant, she always thought he would be. All three of her holes are hungry for him and only he can fill them. She licks her lips as her eyes roam over his werewolf form; God, his 14 inch cock is magnificent. If only Samuel weren't here, she would be down on her knees worshipping him. The need for him gets her into heat as her wetness runs down her legs. Unbeknownst to her, she shudders from the want/need for him. Sasha can't control herself. Eyes flutter backward, and her world comes crashing down around her. She cums right on the spot.

Sam turns his head and says, "Really! Sasha?"

Sasha still beaming but says, "Sorry Master, your show of dominance and protectiveness has no bounds; it moved me."

All Sam could do is shaking his head and then say, "Don't you ever lay a hand on what's MINE. Only I can lay a hand on her. The mark that she bears is mine; I own her heart, body, and soul. You gave that up when left her in this prison. You have no claim over her no longer." Shaking his head again, he looks back at his slut and says, "Again?"

Sasha just smiles and then says, "Sorry, Master; I can't control myself. You make me so hot and bothered. If it wasn't for your Father, I would take you right here and now!" Trying to focus on not lose her composure.

Samuel's stunned by what his wife said; Father? He then puts the pieces together and looks at the towering wolf before him that still holding him up by his neck and says, "Sam, is that you?"

Sam takes a breath and slowly lowers his Father to the floor, but still holding him by his neck. Looking down, he says, "Yes, it's me. Couldn't be a vampire, but fate chose me to be a werewolf. And not only just a werewolf, but The Dire Werewolf, the Uniter." Slowly, Sam lets go of his Father's neck.

Samuel just stares but then lets out a, "Holy fuck!" As his eyes travel down the werewolf groin, and sees how big his cock is now. All he says is, "When did this happen?"

Sam shrugs a little but says, "Got bitten about 2 and half weeks ago. Robbie was my alpha until he wanted me to kill my vampire family before taking my rightful place by his side. I didn't like what I was hearing and had no qualms about my family being all vampires. You were open with me from the very beginning and I love all of you. So I couldn't comply with his demands and so, I took control and made an oath to protect what I love most and that's you, my siblings, and this slut. I love my partner-slut and my so-called vampire family. Anyone who takes out my vampire family will feel my wrath."

Samuel's dumbfounded but says, "I did not know." Becomes sober really quick.

Sam then looks down at his Father and says, "I like to thank you for all you did for me, but your claim on your wife is over. She is mine; you got what you wanted (power/prestige within the The Firm). If you pursue her, she will file for a divorce and you will lose everything. The choice is yours..."

Samuel just nods his head and takes everything in; he then says, "I see." His eyes look at Sasha and sees that she isn't looking at him but at his son with love/lust and admiration. Looking down, he says, "I will remove my claim of her. I am still your Father, Sam, but take good care of her." And with that, he turns around and starts walking down the stairs. He is almost at the door when Sam says something and turns around.

Sam sees his Father is about to leave but stops him by saying, "Take care, Father. A reckoning is about to begin. I don't know when it will start, but it's coming. If you ever need me; all you have to do is call." And with that, he lets his Father leave their house. Taking a couple of deep breaths, Sam calms down and shifts back into his normal self.

Standing naked, he turns around and looks at his partner-slut. Looking into her eyes, he can see the lust/love and admiration, and then says, "Feed your lust, baby. Go for it!"

Sasha looks into his eyes and says, "Thank you, Master." And drops to her knees and picks up his 12 inch cock and strokes him back to life. As his cock stiffens up, she descends and licks the crown of his enormous cock. She is in heaven and bobs down his shaft.

Sam reaches down and combs her hair back with both hands to grab the back of her head. He then says, "Take your time, slut. We have about 45 minutes before I have to get up and patrol our territory. Enjoy what's offered, slut." As he controls her head and pushes himself deeper into her throat. He then says, "MINE."

Sasha is feeling tingling all over and tries to say, "Yours." But sounds all garbled up with a 12 inch cock down her throat. When her Master, let's go of her head, she bobs back up but continues to stroke him. She then looks into his eyes and says, "Yours, Master. Always, and forever." Nodding her head, she continues to nurse his cock to fruition. She uses all the time to enjoy his cock to the fullest and pulls out over 15 shots of warm and delicious cum down her throat and into her mouth. She is delirious and overjoyed; her Master came into his dominance just like she predicted. In her mind, she tells herself, 'I am his, and he is mine; forever. I am more than claimed. I am his woman, partner, lover, and slut. I love him always.' She lets out a few giggles and laughter.

Sam looks down at his slut and wonders what's going on in her head. Offering her a hand, he pulls her up to her feet and says, "Are you ok, baby?" Being concerned for his slut/lover.

She giggles and says, "I am, Master. Just happy that you came into your dominance. My prediction and/or premonition came to be. Just overjoyed, that's all." As she grabs his arm and walks him back to the bedroom.

He looks down and says, "Did you have any doubts?"

Looking up at him, she says, "No. I knew you were the one for me, Master. All that I own is yours. You claimed and freed me; I can't ask for a better dominant. I am YOURS." As she reaches up and kisses his lips.

Enjoying the kiss, he let her revel in her happiness. Honestly, he feels nothing different but in her eyes; I am god now. Reaching down, he grabs her ass and then says, "Are you coming with me to patrol, or are you staying here?"

She revels his touch and can feel her dampness flowing out of her cunt lips; the need for him. Sasha moans against his touch and then says, "Whatever my dominant wants. I am yours now and forever. But if I have to choose, I will always be by your side, Master. What does my Dom say, you?"

Sam, looking down at his slut, he reaches around with his other hand and grabs the other part of her ass. He peers down and says, "I like what I see, partner. Now show me?"

Tilting her head up, she lowers her fangs for him to see. Pleasing her Master, is all that she cares about.

Sam descends and kisses her lips. The kiss is very passionate and goes on for a couple minutes until he pulls away. Leaning forward, he whispers, "Perfection." And he lifts her up by her ass and aligns his cock at her entrance. With one fluid motion, he pushes 10 inches into her and she clamps down and screams out her third orgasm this morning. Shuddering through the intense orgasm, she is in heaven. Sam sets her on the bed and says, "I want you, slut. I always want more, but we have a job to do. C'mon, time to get dressed and head out." As he drags his cock out of her.

Sasha immediately feels the loss but understands. In retrospect, she received three orgasms from him and made her inner cum-slut happy. Yes, she wants more, but duty comes first. She knows that he'll fill her other holes after patrolling; she just has to be patient. As she watches him leave their bedroom now, she says, "Love you, Master."

Turning his head, he says, "Love you too, slut. Get ready. I will see you downstairs. Do you require any blood?"

Smiling, she says, "I am good. Actually, better than good. I am more than claimed; and received over 15 shots of delicious cream. Perhaps later, but for right now, I will see you downstairs." As she gets off the bed and walks up behind him to slap his ass. She then turns to the bathroom to clean up and get ready for patrol.

Hearing her sounding more positive about us and herself warms him. However, that slap to his ass hit something deep within him; something primal about being owned as well. Even though he more than claimed this woman, technically, I am hers as well and that feels good. Shaking his head, he needs to focus, but that slap started something like a sexual flirt, and it's definitely making him ready to pounce. Taking a couple of deep breaths, he leaves their bedroom to use the facilities before heading downstairs.

Sam is downstairs drinking some water and waiting on his slut; within moments, she is downstairs next to him. She is wearing black yoga pants and a black sports bra that is doing a marvellous job containing those 36 DDD breasts of hers. Taking another swig of water, he then looks at his partner and asks, "Do you want me to replace your collar?"

Sasha tries to keep her eye on her Master's face, but they roam all over his physique and pool to his groin. Unconsciously, she licks her lips as she stares at his 12 inch anaconda. When her Master asked her a question, she instinctively raised her eyes to meet his and says, "I miss the feeling of it around my neck. It was a constant reminder that I was indeed claimed and owned; but since you marked me, I am yours forever."

Taking a step closer to him, she places her hand on his chest and then continues, "What you said and done this morning told me I don't need a collar to remind myself of those things cause I bare your mark. Technically, it's up to you, but I will wear your mark proudly. I am yours now and forever, Alpha." She leans forward and whispers into his ear, and says, "I love you for that display of dominance. I am YOURS and you are MINE. Together to the end, partner."

Sam smiles at his partner, but then leans forward to grab her ass with both of his hands to bring her closer. He then whispers into her ear, "I love you, Alessandra; you are my 'One'. Never forget that." He then pulls back to see her shocked expression on her face. Smiling, he closes his eyes and leans forward to kiss her lips and give a hug.

Sasha reaches out and caresses the nape and combs his hair with her fingers. She then says, "I love you too, Master." Then tilts her head to the side to kiss his cheek.

Sam pulls back and says, "I miss seeing it on you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter, but I will look into it. I would like to replace it but with something different. Not as a reminder, but for everyone else to know that you are MINE and I am YOURS. Together, to the end, my love." With that, he leans and gives her another kiss.

Sasha's gushing by his words. They haven't left for patrol yet and she is already soaking wet for him.

Sam takes a deep breath and can smell her arousal and says, "You smell really nice; are you always gushing?"

Smiling at him, Sasha says, "For you, always. I am always ready for you, Master. Yours, remember. I am whatever you want me to be. I am here to serve the one true Master, and that's you, Sam."

Sam's taken aback by her words and hearing his name off her lips. Instantly, his cock is rock hard with need. He wants to solidify this new pact, but duty comes first, unfortunately. All he can say is, "Touche."

Shaking her head, she pats his chest and says, "As much I would love to have my last two holes filled by you at this moment, however, we have to patrol your territory, Alpha. Duty calls! We'll have time to settle our needs after we finished patrolling. We will have time later, Master." As she strokes his hard cock with her hand.

Sam was watching her stroke him, but then blink to look into her eyes. He then says, "Sounds like a plan, slut."

Hearing her pet name from him sends warmth throughout her well-being and her cum-slut just smiles to no end. She turns around to let her Master lead the way, but all he does is slap her ass. Those little things just get her revved up with excitement and definitely put a smile on her face.

Sam nudges her to turn around, but she stops to let him pass; smiling to himself, he slaps her heart-shaped ass and then says, "Let's go. The sooner we finish, the sooner I can drive my cock into the last 2 of your holes, slut. I am looking forward to it." As he steps forward through the sliding glass door and into the early morning run. Turning back, he then says, "Are you coming?" He says with a grin before dropping into all fours to finish his shift into the Dire werewolf.

Smiling to herself, she says, "Someone has to close the door and be responsible to lock up. I will catch up, Master. I always do." As she turns around and then sprints into the darkness to catch up with her Alpha.

They head to the middle marker; he suggests they split up and cover the ground quicker. Trying his best to convey for her to take the West is tough, but she gets the gist. He will run to the Eastern marker. They both split up and then feel the significant loss for each other. Duty is important, but so works together. Splitting up will make patrolling faster, but it doesn't feel right. Part of him wants to turn around and run towards her, but to be an effective leader, he needs to support and trust her more. She is his right hand and partner. With those thoughts in mind, he runs faster.

Sasha misses her Alpha; a part of her wants to turn around and follow him, but duty and the task at hand matters most. She knows that to be his right hand or his lieutenant; she needs to step up and follow orders. Yeah, she misses him, but he is giving you the opportunity to become stronger than yourself. With that in mind, she runs faster. Once she reaches her marker, she stops and circles the area. She finds nothing out of the ordinary around the marker, but notices a long chain attached to a gigantic oak tree. Walking cautiously, she surveys the area and follows the chain until it stops. Pulling on the chain a bit, she uncovers a bear trap that is hidden underneath some leaves. Worry descends on her and so she walks back to the marker and waits.

Sam makes it to his marker with no worries and turns around to head back to the middle marker, once again hoping Sasha is there waiting for him. Thinking of her drives him forward and not to keep his slut waiting. Upon arrival, he notices she isn't there and becomes worried. He heads to the Western marker in a hurry.

Sasha can hear movement and then speaks normally; she then says, "Master, I am alright. Just arrive with caution. I will see you soon."

Hearing Sasha's words slows him down to hear the rest of her message. Knowing that she's okay sets his heart at ease. However, he runs with caution and not too fast. Arriving at the marker, he slows down to a trot and sees Sasha sitting on the forest floor just behind the marker. Showing some love, Sam rubs his head against her shoulder to let her know that it's him and that he cares. Tongue out and trying his best to cool down, he listens to his slut tell him what she found.

Sasha feels content to feel his love as he rubs himself against her shoulder. She then says, "Master, you need to sit down and listen. Good boy." As she pats his head to return the love that was given. She then tells him what she encountered and says, "I noticed nothing out of the ordinary, but I noticed a chain that is wrapped around the tree over there. I don't know if you can see it, Master, but it's connected to a bear trap. Someone either knows that you're out here or they 're a trapper. Either way, it worries me. I know you're doing a noble deed coming out here every night in patrolling your lands and hoping to see the omega, but I don't want to see you get hurt or maimed. What will you do now, Master?"

Sam turns his head to the side and licks her cheek with his tongue to show his appreciation and love to her. He concentrates a little harder and shifts. Joints pop, bones elongate and soon he rises into his hybrid form. He looks down at his first slut and says, "You have done well, slut, and with that, I will reward you. As for the trap, I couldn't see it clearing with my wolf's eyes, but in hybrid form, I can see it clearly. This presents a problem to me and any other animal out here. I think we should set it off and send a message to don't fuck what's out here. Hope the trapper leaves the area alone, but if not, then we'll have to scare/change his/her mind." With that, he walks into the forest and grabs a fallen tree branch. He walks up to the trap and sets it off. Once that is complete, he reaches down and picks the trap up and bends it in half with his Dire strength. Dropping it, he returns to his mate and says, "Care for a ride on my back, babe?"

Sasha stands up, nods her head and gives her Alpha a smile. She watches him shift back to his animal form and hops on his back. Riding on his back gives her great joy; feeling his muscles contract and feeling his cozy fur get her moist. She can't help being close and her feeling towards him. Enjoying the ride back to the edge of the forest, a 15-minute walk back to their house, her ride comes to a complete stop. Taking his cue, she slides off his back, and he shifts back into his 'Norm' self.

Sam walks up to his slut and brings her in close to give her a kiss. He can smell her desire and she opens up for him in an instant with the kiss. Reaching around, his hands slide underneath her yoga pants and feel her cool heart-shaped flesh underneath. He grabs her ass and bringing her closer to him. Looking into her eyes, he needs to reward his slut, and a thought enters his mind. Grabbing the waistband of her pants, he slides it off her hips and lets them fall to the ground. His human nails claw her ass that sends electric heat to her core. Breaking off the kiss, he hears her whimpers with need. Looking down at her, he says, "I can't wait; I need you now." With that, he turns her around to face against the tree and says, "Grab hold of the tree and bend over for your reward, slut."

With a smile on her face, she follows her Master's orders. She can feel herself and is totally soaked for him. The ride made her moist, the kiss and his hands on her ass made her wet, but having him slide off her yoga pants, feeling the cool air caress her ass and legs, and feeling his nails claw her ass made her soaked with need. She waits patiently and then feels a hard slap to her right butt cheek. It sets her off. The feeling of heat and pain from his hand pools deep into her core. Suddenly she feels his left hand dig into her cleft and slide the t-back thong to the side for easy access. It's only a matter of time cause her cunt and asshole are ready for his cock.

Sam grabs hold of his cock with his right hand and rubs the crown of his cock against her wet slit. He then aligns his cock at her entrance and then says, "Mine" and slides deep into her. Fuck, he thinks to himself. She's so wet, tight and inviting. Thrusting 10 inches into her, he can feel her clamp down and feel the shudder that always falls upon her. She cums so hard every time. Taking a moment to calm himself, he waits for her before pulling out and to slowly pound back into her. He increases his pace and begins pounding into her cunt. Hearing her moans and what she says drives him and soon her pitch rises and she begins to cum again.

Ronin646
Ronin646
194 Followers
123456...9