The Job Offer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam then radios in to the boss lady and asks, "Where's Sasha's location?"

Heather replies, "She is Northwest of your location, Alpha. However, I suggest you take off what's important and carry them with you; just in case. Go help her, daddy."

Nodding his head, he takes off his sword's straps and his belt containing his knife and such. He then runs in a Northwest direction towards Sasha's location. Then out of the blue, the COMMS are live and he hears Sasha cry out. Instinctively, Sam drops his gear and instantly shifts into the Dire and races off to her location. He uses his sensitive snout to locate her precise location. Weaving around headstones, he sees his mate trying desperately to outmanoeuvre three ghouls bearing down on her. Clearly she has lost her battle axe and relying on her vampiric nature to deal damage. She kicks one back, then punches one through its chest, but there is a female ghoul about to take a bite out of her shoulder. Almost there, Sam's rage sets him off and instantly shifts into his Hybrid form and pulls the female ghoul off of Sasha's back. He screams, "MINE."

Still grabbing the head, Sam twist and pulls with his Dire might and snaps her head from her shoulders. Dropping the head far from its body; Sam sees the fallen ghoul rising off the ground and is sprinting towards Sasha. Instantly, Sam turns and sprints towards it and grabs the ghoul by its neck. And then says, "Where do you think you're going?". With his Dire strength, he lifts the ghoul off the ground and squeezes with all his might. The ghoul tries desperately to escape his grasp by using his fingertip claws but doesn't penetrate or do harm to Sam's skin. Tossing the ghoul in the air, the Dire rakes his claws across the ghoul's exposed throat and severing tendons, cartilage and almost severing the bone. The ghoul falls to the ground face down and tries desperately to crawl away. Taking a step, Sam brings his werewolf foot straight down on the ghoul's neck, severing it from his torso. Kicking the head to the side, he turns around to see how his slut's fairing. He sees she is doing alright regardless but isn't making any headway with the ghoul. Spotting the battle axe nearby, he races to retrieve it and then growls out a "Slut, here!" Then toss the battle axe in the air for her to catch and finish the job.

Sasha hears her Master's growl and his words. Turning towards the noise, she sees he found her battle axe and was tossing it to her. Instinctively, she catches it just in time to bring it around to chop against the ghoul's torso; which bends him over so she can bring the axe down and chopping off its head. Dropping the axe, she turns toward to her Master and says, "Thanks for the assist. I couldn't do this without you." Walking towards the Dire, she continues, "I dropped the axe and then the knife flung from my hands; I panicked. How do you do it?" Putting herself down little by little.

The Dire steps forward and says, "You have to keep your wits about you; it's ok to release your frustration and letting the beast out, but keep your wits and never go full-beast mode. Are you hurt, slut? Do you require blood?"

Looking up at her Master, she says, "I have some cuts, but they are slowly healing. They tried to take swipes at my legs and torso area but the Carbon fiber prevented their claws from doing any actual damage. As for blood, I am still relatively good but feel that I will need it after we're finished. Just down on myself for losing your equipment."

Stepping closer to his slut, the Dire brings her close and hugs her. He then says, "Equipment is not important; we can replace it. Sasha's more important and can't be replaced. Happy to see you, slut. Don't doubt yourself; you will get better. Glad you're still here."

A shudder goes through her body, and she hugs the Dire really close. Sasha then says, "I love you very much, Master. Thank you for believing in me when no one would. You are my 'One' true love."

The Dire softly brings his clawed hand to cradle her head, and then says, "You do so much for me and stayed by my side all these years. You cared when everyone else left; you are my 'One' true love, Sasha. I love you so much."

Sasha's moved by the Dire's words and genuinely feels her Master's love. She feels his member pressing against her chest and her cum-slut comes out to caress his 14-inch shaft. Looking up, she can see that her caress is having the right effect cause he's shaking his head, "Don't" but she wants nothing more that to show her love for him. Suddenly she feels intense heat bearing at her mark and lets go of his shaft to clutch her shoulder. Falling to the grown, her body transforms to her vampire nature to deal with the pain.

Hearing her cry out in pain, Sam calms his beast and shifts to his normal self. Kneeling down, he looks at his slut and says, "Do you need any help?"

Still clutching her shoulder where her mark lives, she tilts her head up to look at him and says, "Don't touch me. I will bear this pain alone. I will never regret how I feel about you, Master." She instinctively pulls her camisole to the side to show her mark. It flashes blue with intense heat as the line move to scroll a unique pattern through the crescent moon. The searing pain from the mark has her wailing through it. She tilts her head back and screams; bearing her fangs. The light of her mark dims and Sasha brings her head down, but when she opens her eyes, they are glowing.

Sam watches with fascination the rapture of her dealing with the pain and releasing her beast. Both sides of her are uniquely beautiful. Continuing to watch the line burn her flesh, and watching the light slowly fade away; he wonders what does this mean. Seeing his slut, drop her head and opens her eyelids to show her glowing blue eyes. Instinct tells him she is coming into her power; whatever that might be.

The power that's making her eyes glow shifts out outward and soon she's lifted into the air. The power pulses rapidly from her eyes outward to extremities. Sasha convulses as the pulses increase and feels her body changing from within. The pulses hit their peak as soon as it begins. The light radiates from her eyes and slowly extends to her extremities one last time, slowly then extinguishes. Sasha falls but caught in her Master's outstretched arms. Immediately she feels him pulling her into a hug and she embraces it. She hears him say, 'How're you feeling?'. She pulls back, then stares at him and says, "I feel different, but can't fathom what my power is at the moment. I need to thank you, Master. It's an exceptional feeling. Thank you."

Sam's dumbfounded but says, "I did nothing." He smirks a bit but then says, "You should thank the Dire. The bond between us is now complete. Now we'll have to figure out what your true power is, but that could happen at any moment." As he smiles towards her.

She smiles back, but then pulls him closer and locks her lips to his. Soon the kiss becomes passionate and she can feel her fangs slowly descend, but is no longer afraid. Sasha pulls back with a smile but then says, "Love you, Master."

Heather roars through COMMS and says, "You two have been quiet for a while now. What's the situation?"

Sam motions his slut to share her COMMS to him and he places it in his ear and speaks. He then says, "Well, I got to Sasha's aid in time to save her bacon. Killed two of the ghouls while she killed the remaining one. Oh, and Sasha came into her power just a few moments ago. We're both fine, by the way."

Heather's astounded by the events that just transpired and wants details. She then says through COMMS, "Details, please. Don't keep a girl hanging."

Sam, looking at his slut and sees her admiration & love for him, then says, "Boss lady, we're on the job. We have to clean up and bag some heads. Still have to clear this section before heading to the Vineyard. Your sister will share the deets later. Understood?" He waits patiently and then hears a reluctant 'COPY,' back. Looking at his slut, he then says, "Did you see an unmarked grave?"

Sasha nods to his questioning and says, "This way, Master. It's just in the far corner of this section." She heads there but turns around to see if he's following her. To her surprise, he's buck naked and his cock's hard; instinctively she smiles back but licks her lips.

Shaking his head, Sam then says, "Keep that tongue in your mouth; we're on the job. I knew this was going to happen. Okay, I see the unmarked grave. Let's head back and start grabbing corpses and bring them to the unmarked grave. Remember, to bag the heads." He turns around and jogs back to start the cleanup process.

As for Sasha, she stares at his muscular backside, especially his hairless cheeks. The moisture between her legs ramp up and soon finds her panties soaked with need. Taking a moment to calm her inner cum-slut, she then heads back to help her Master pick up the littered corpses and bag the heads. With two people working and using their supernatural agility, they make the cleaning up the area effortless. Once the three corpses disposed of, they head back to pick up Bill & Ted, their first kills and retrieve any leftover gear.

Heading back to get Theodore, Sam grabs his belt and attaches it to his waist. He then opens a compartment and pulls out a pair of boxer briefs. Putting them on, he feels better than walking around a cemetery buck naked. Putting on his sword harness, he continues to plot 3362 and grabs hold of an arm and leg, then drags Ted to the unmarked grave. He stops along the way to pick up his morning-star, then picks up Ted's arm & leg and heads to the top left-hand corner to dispose of the corpse.

When Sam returns, he's wearing some tight boxer briefs that keep his cock snug against abdomen. Seeing him like this is better than having him buck naked, but the imagination doesn't stop. She can still see the outline of his thick cock through his briefs; her nether lips are aching to feel all of his cock enter her cunt.

After said and done, Sam gives Sasha the head of Theodore to deposit into her bag of 4 ghoul heads. Looking at his slut, he then says, "Let's finish scanning the rest section together before heading to Vineyard."

Seeing her nod, he then touches his COMMS and asks, "Boss lady, you mentioned a third burial for a variation of Ann in Meadows, where is she buried location?"

Taking a moment, Heather radios back and says, "She's buried in plot 3704; Anna Brown. The top left portion of your half of Meadows, Alpha. Guess you're heading there now, copy?" She waits patiently and hears 'COPY'. Sitting back in her chair, she looks around and feels lonely in the back of the van. It's very eerie and quiet; she wishes there were some snacks to eat while on the job. Thinking to herself, next time things will be different.

Both Sasha and Sam head to plot 3704, and see a hole dug but no activity. They continue to do a thorough search of the remaining Meadows section and turn up nothing. Crossing the low stone fence, they head to the Vineyard section. They make quick work searching the Northern section from West to East. Seeing no holes, Sam taps the COMMS and asks, "We're in Vineyard now and are seeing no ghouls or holes. Which plot are the two Ann variations are located, boss lady?"

Heather instantly replies and says, "Anna S. Brown is at 3310 and Anna Wells Brown is in a mausoleum at plot 3270. Be careful, you two. Miss and love you. Copy?" She waits to hear her Alpha's voice and hears, 'Copy & more.' Smiling, his words warm her heart, but she definitely misses the both of them.

They make it to plot 3310 and definitely see a hole. Walking up to the hole cautiously, they see that it's been dug recently cause there is a significant amount of dirt scattered around it. Knocking some of the collected dirt down the hole, they hear a disturbance and a loud 'Grrrh' sound. Then suddenly they hear the ghoul claw its way out of the hole and trying to push itself out.

Sasha instantly brings down her axe on top of the ghoul's head like a 'Whack a Mole' game and cuts deep into the Ghoul's head. The ghoul slowly shudders and then topples forward, where Sam is ready to slice off its head. Once severed, Sam kicks the head awhile to empty its contents of cerebral spinal fluid. He then reaches down to grab the ghoul's arm and pulls its body out of the hole. Both Sasha and Sam play, 'Rock, Paper, & Scissors' on who will pick up the head and Sam lost the game. He reaches out and grabs hold of the head with both hands. To his luck, Sasha has her bag of heads open so her Master can drop the head into it. Once that is done, they head to plot 3270 and see the mausoleum door slightly ajar.

Suddenly, another ghoul walks out of the mausoleum and starts attacking Sasha & Sam; this ghoul is more durable than the past five for some odd reason. They do what they can with their weapons of choice, but the ghoul never relents. Sam uses his morning-star and swings wildly to push and to hurt the ghoul. The ghoul lands against a tombstone so hard that it breaks the corner off of it. Shaking his head, Sam knows that this damage is coming out of their gross pay; it can't be helped.

They give their all and start taking off limbs on this ghoul, but reattach them back with no problems. Sam grunts his frustrations as he swings his sword to chop off the ghoul's head, but suddenly it drops lifelessly to the ground. Standing there in awe, he walks over to the corpse and gives it a slight kick, but it doesn't stir. Taking no chances, he brings his sword down and separates its head from the body. Kicking the head away from the body, he feels the hair on the back of his head stand on end. He turns and sees the fiery red-head staring at him.

The fiery red-head Kitsune leaves the mausoleum with her bounty. Tossing it up in the air, she's happy to have her mother's stolen ring back in her grasp. Hearing the fighting between her summoned ghoul and the hunters, her eyes feast on the boxer brief man, who's trying hard to kill this ghoul. Looking at the woman next to him, she can see she's a vampire, but something odd about the man in briefs. He's definitely a supernatural, but seeing his physique tells her a different story all together. She stares hard at him, and for some unknown reason, is drawn to him and his power. What are you, she wonders? Licking her lips, one day she will have her answers but not today. With a snap of her fingers, she lets go of her power over the ghoul and it falls down to the ground. When she sees his eyes lock on to her, she's mesmerized. She then says, "We'll meet again. You and I, but until then, have fun with this." She laughs out loud but clutches her arm to fling something out in front of her. The Kitsune summons a black panther to stand against her path as she leaves.

Sasha slowly makes her way to protect her Master from the roaring panther. With her instincts high, she races forth to kill it, but it runs away. She tries again and her axe never comes into contact with the animal. She hears her Master calling out to her and pulls back just at the right time as the animal attacks her.

Sam taps his COMMS and says, "Boss lady, we just killed another ghoul, but now there is a summoned black panther on the loose at the cemetery. I can see it clearly but my nose doesn't. Any thoughts, baby?"

Heather ponders for a bit and then says, "Alpha, do you still have your bag with you? If you do, pull out your UV flashlight, shine it on the panther and see what happens."

Sam reaches into his bag and pulls out the flashlight but doesn't turn on. He taps on it slightly and switches on, but the UV light shines on Sasha for a couple of seconds. Seeing that she's bathed in UV light has no effect on her skin. It puzzles him for a second, but then remembers the panther. Shining the light on the panther, it vanishes. He then taps COMMS and tells Heather the news. These puzzles him while he waits for a reply. Sam doesn't have to wait long when his baby-girl radios back with her answer.

Heather radios back through COMMS and says, "That's what I thought. It's an illusion. Was there a woman present or close by?" She waits for his reply and sure enough, he tells her about the fiery red-head that stood a few meters away from him. Smiling to herself, she radios through COMMS and says, "My guess is she's a Kitsune; an Asian witch of sorts. They say that these witches can shift like werewolves but into foxes. No one knows for sure, but they can leave illusions whenever they need to escape or to buy some time. Guess you will search for this Kitsuné and/or more ghouls before calling it a night? Copy." She waits patiently and then hears him say, 'Copy,' back.

Sam then shares his new information with Sasha; to which she's astonished with the news. He's still puzzled by what transpired before flashing the light on the panther. Taking a shot in the dark, he then asks Sasha to hold out her hand out for a moment. She complies with her Master's request. He then shines his flashlight on her exposed hand and waits. Seconds turn to minute and then he asks, "Do you feel anything? At all?"

Sasha looks up at him and says, "I felt nothing, Master. Why are you shining that flashlight on me?" Being curious and all.

Sam turns to his slut and says, "It's not a flashlight, slut. It's a UV flashlight."

Instantly she pulls her hand back in an instant when hearing the news and fearing for the worst.

Turning off the flashlight, Sam turns toward her and says, "Sasha. Baby, don't be afraid. I think I know what your new power is... You are the first Daywalker!"

Ch. 8.4

Sasha just looked at her Master and says, "That's not possible, Master. I think your UV flashlight is, broken."

Not looking at his partner, he shrugs his shoulders and says, "Perhaps, but what if it isn't broken, eh? C'mon, think about it. What would your ultimate power be? Can't be more power cause you're already a vampire. My thoughts suggest this could be it." Sam pauses for a moment and then continues, "Think about it. You've been repressed and locked yourself away in your very own home for 25 years; never leaving until your true dominant came and helped break your chains. Why can't this be it?"

She's doing her best to down play this scenario because a part of her fears the consequences if this is true and not to get her Master's hopes to high. Sasha just shakes her head and says, "This isn't like the movies; where Selene bites Corvinus and gets immunity to sunlight or, like Blade being born a Daywalker. What we see on screen or perceive is fiction; so is this."

As both of them walk and do a thorough sweep of the Vineyard, they come across two holes and are clearly dug from within and not the other way around. They don't find an unmarked grave either; so now they have to go back and grab the two corpses and drag them back to upper Meadows to dispose of the bodies. So much work, but as they drag the bodies back to Meadows, Sam says, "Well, the only way to truly test this theory out is with tomorrow morning sunrise. We can start off with just an arm and see if you burn; if you do, then I will feed you so you can heal from your wounds. But if I am right, which I am usually am, you will be the first and only 'One' since your mark is complete."

Looking over to her Master, Sasha then says, "We'll see, Master. Don't get your hopes up too high; don't want you to fall over. Let's just finish this job and see where the night takes us. I bet baby-girl's tired of being in the van; plus we both want what's in your boxers. Just wonder who will you give it too first." As she licks her lips and then smiles.

Sam just shakes his head and says, "Naughty. You're always naughty. What am I going to do with you, slut?"

Smiling at her Master, she says, "You know the answer to that question already. You're going to dominate this slut. You will use me to your heart's content. Pound my holes and fill me up with your cum cause I am your three-holed slut and cum dumpster. Let's not forget, all of this (As her finger moves up and down her body) is yours, Master."

1...34567...14