The Job Offer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Seeing the look on her sister-slut's face says it all. Heather feels for her sister cause she's showing all signs of arousal, desire, and wanting. Finishing put on her tank top, she turns to her sister and says, "I feel what you're feeling, sister. Our dominant does wonders to our bodies. He arouses us with his dominance over us; which gets us highly aroused and wanting him more. I know you want to revel in it, but we should not give him the upper hand. Come, let's head downstairs and wait for our man." Reaching out and intertwine her hand with Sasha's, she pulls her slightly to nudge her back to reality. Seeing her sister come back to her senses, they both walk hand-in-hand out of the bedroom, heading to the kitchen.

Both Sam and Heather are enjoying their dinner, but something feels off about it. Luckily, Sasha is there to explain. She then says, "Yes, this dinner is exquisite and should be served with white wine. However, for this potential job, we need our brightest & sexiest member of the team to be sober."

Sam stands up but looks over to see his baby-girl is standing but doing a little dance. Confused, he turns to his slut and says, "Aren't I the brightest & sexiest?"

Shaking her head, Sasha laughs a bit cause she doesn't know if she should deflate her Master's ego but then says, "You are Master; however, you can't get drunk. We both (Heather and myself) know that you have a high metabolism, you won't even get buzzed. So the only person who can, is the girl next to you. Sorry, Master. No hard feelings."

Feeling a little deflated, Sam sits down and says, "None. Good to know about the alcohol part; wasn't much of a drinker anyway. So, what does this potential job entail?" As he waits patiently for his girlfriend next to him to settle down so they can hear more about this job.

Heather takes the cue when she looks at the both of them. She says, "Sorry." Then sits down and waits on her sister-slut to inform them about the job offer.

Sasha looks at her sister-slut and says, "What do you know of Ghouls?"

Heather sees and feels their eyes on her; she stutters a bit, but the information unscrambles and comes out. She says, "They're scavengers, mostly. They feed on the flesh and bone of the dead. However, once those resources dry up, they switch to the living for food. Ah, if memory serves me well, they are very strong, agile, durable and fast. They are like those zombies from that Brad Pitt movie World War Z. The only way you can kill them is to chop off their heads or smash their brains. Takes a lot to kill these fuckers."

Sasha shakes her head and, shocked with the knowledge but says, "Wow, that's ah very impressive. Thanks sis. Well, this job offer is about Ghouls that are plaguing the Mountain View Cemetery, right here in Altadena. They are looking for hunters to take care of them. If you're interested, Master, I will reply to the posting to get more information. What are your thoughts?"

Sam thinks for a moment and then says, "Well, it's something that we need to explore; we can't just focus on vampire hunting alone. Plus, it's a good way to get to know the supernatural community. Also, we have to use our newest member of the pack. Last and not least, it's a good place to test our strengths and find our weakness as a team. If the job posting is still available, call them to get more details."

Nodding her head, Sasha says, "Will do, Master. While you finish your meal, I will make the call. Be back momentarily."

While she makes the call, both Heather and Sam continue to finish their delicious roasted salmon in lemon juice. Cooked to perfection; the meat just flakes off and is tender. They relish their meal; however, Sam looks at Heather and says, "Just realize something baby-girl. If we take this job, we have to postpone your anal cherry for another night. Are you okay with that?"

Heather puts her head down and just realizes that Sam's right; if they take the job, then her anal christening will be postponed for another day or time. Looking at him, she says, "Technically, it's your call, Alpha. I am excited either way: sexually or intellectually. However, this job has a limited window, and it's an opportunity to get yourself and Sasha out there. I will wait, daddy."

Sam looks at her and then nods to her words and understanding. He then says, "Thanks for your understanding. I will not let you wait too long cause I know how important this is to you. Is there anything else we should know about Ghouls?"

Looking back to him, Heather says, "Majority of the information given is what I remember; but I could check the monster omnibus to see if there is anything missing with my statement. Let's wait and see if Sasha has any more information about the job before proceeding. Sounds good?"

Leaning over and giving his baby-girl a kiss on the cheek, he says, "Sounds like a plan. We'll wait and see. Are you finished with your dinner?"

Seeing her nod, he picks up her plate and cleans up. As Sam cleans the kitchen, his slut returns with the information they have been expecting. Turning off the faucet, he turns around and says, "Is the job still available and if so, what new information did they give?"

Sasha walks into the kitchen and looks at the both of them. She then says, "The job is still available. They sent over the details via email":

Operation Cockroach

• To enter the grounds, speak the codename: cockroach and you'll be allowed entry with no questions asked

• Digger holes are in the Northeast section of the cemetery in Mountain Meadows and Vineyards.

• $2,500 per head. Please place heads in either a plastic or canvas bag and drop them off at the main office area.

• There will be an unmarked and open grave to dispose of the bodies. We know these ghouls are special and need to be put down by professionals. Please be respectful of gravestones when distributing justice. Thank you.

Whoever came up with the name of this operation is a genius and has a certain flair for a comedy about them. This post is very interesting compared to VBH ones. Sam's almost finished cleaning up with the help from baby-girl. He then says, "Baby, head to your office and see if there is any other pertinent information on ghouls. We'll meet you there shortly."

Drying off her hands, Heather leans forward, gives him a kiss on the lips and says, "Ok daddy. See you later." She turns around slightly and gives daddy a slight slap to his ass before leaving. Turning around, she says, "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. It was just there begging me to slap it." With that, she continues to snicker a bit but makes her way to the Study.

Sam turns around to see her grin and says, "Touché, little-one. I will get you back, I promise." As he turns around to continue rinsing the dishes and placing them in the dishwasher. He's getting closely done, but Sasha stops him for a moment with news.

Placing her hand on top of his, Sasha says, "Thank you for this morning, Master. I was able to enter the void. Saw a little more regarding Heather's encounter, but that can wait. I saw your warrior omega. She will be here when the moon is in the crescent phase; which is in two days' time. I saw the sign, 'Entering East Canyon Falls'; so that should be close to the center marker. However, she looks exhausted and tired from running from her pursuers."

Sam looks concerned and asks, "How many?"

Sasha sees his concern and says, "3; however, I believe the one in the middle is in charge cause he runs ahead of the other two. So either tonight or tomorrow morning, I think you should go to the market and pick up some granola or protein bars. Anything that you think will help lift her spirits before you bring her home. I don't know her dietary needs but to be safe, pick up a fruit and/or a vegetable tray. Sorry, I haven't met her yet, but I worry."

Sam immediately turns around and holds her face with both of his hands. He then tilts her head upward to see his and says, "That's what I love about you so much, slut; you care about all of us in every special way. That's why you're my 'One'. I don't know if I will have time tonight, but I can stop at Stater Bros. Market tomorrow morning and pick something up. My guess is, we're keeping this a secret from baby-girl. No need to give her anymore anxiety about her fate. It's still not in stone as yet." With that, he leans forward and gives her a quick kiss on her lips.

Turning around, he finishes cleaning the kitchen. Once that's complete, they both head to the Study to see their girlfriend to see if she found any new information about ghouls. They enter the Study and see their baby-girl staring off into one of her devices. Walking up to her, he hugs her from behind and says, "What are you up to, little-one?"

Heather's a bit startled but relaxes in his embrace. She then says, "Just looking at the Analyzer; the readout says it's about 40% complete. So in about 1.5 to 2 days, it will map your genome out; then the fun begins."

Sam's a bit confused but says, "You're analyzing my blood again?"

Heather's shoulders drop and turns around in his embrace. She looks at him and says, "I thought Sasha would've told you. I am analyzing your blood; basically mapping it out to see what makes you - you. Once I get to understand your genome, I can come up with better ways to pass your immunity to other people than having them feed off your blood. Plus, I want to learn more about what makes Daddy so unique." She says with a laugh.

Sam just nods his head and says, "Sounds good, baby. I trust you. Did you learn anything more from the omnibus?"

Heather beams up at him but breaks the embrace to walk over to the open omnibus. She reads, "They, the ghouls, aren't nocturnal. So they can feed in either during the day and night. It also says that they are shape shifters, meaning that they can shift into any person they have eaten. Most ghouls have a favorite form but can change on a whim if need be. Now, I did some digging, and it says that a powerful spell can summon some ghouls; so be on the lookout for a summoner."

Sam turns towards his slut and says, "The cemetery is only 15 minutes away; if we leave now, will definitely hit traffic. I suggest we leave around 8pm because sunset is around 7:47pm; the sun's rays shouldn't have any effect on you as much, but still be careful. Any ideas on what should I wear?"

Sasha takes a moment and then says, "Usually I would say wear your VBH gear, but since these ghouls are close to our level, I say you pass on it. What if you need to shift for any reason? That gear will be torn to shreds, and it's expensive. I suggest you wear something that you're willing to trash it. Perhaps one day, we should stop at a thrift shop and buy clothes you can shred to your heart's content. Make sure it's dark and you're wearing pants. Can't have you buck naked out there; I wouldn't be able to focus on the job at hand."

Sam just looks at his slut and says, "Ha, ha, & ha. You're hilarious, but I know you, slut. You wouldn't mind me buck naked, cause it would keep you on your toes just as much."

Heather just rolls her eyes and says, "Sounds interesting, but Sam, I need your help downstairs. I don't think Sasha programmed me in yet for the vault yet."

Sasha looks at both of them and says, "Since we have the time, let's head downstairs and get baby-girl set up to unlock the vaults." As she looks at the two of them.

All three head downstairs to the basement. Sasha pulls out her tablet and punches in some number on her keypad and then signs into the security system. She then goes to the members' page and adds another to the list of access. Looking at Heather, she says, "Ok, choose either your left or right hand. Once you choose, place your hand on the square pad when the light is green. It will take a few moments to code your print into the database. So the light will change from green to red and will keep changing until it's a solid green for more than a minute. Once that happens, you then have access. Whenever you're ready, sis."

Heather puts her right hand into the green box, and Sasha hits a key. The process takes about 2 - 3 mins to complete. Looking over at her sister-slut, she gets a nod that she's indeed in the system. Pulling her hand back, she places it on the hand scanner and the door to the weapons lock up clicks open. All she can say is, "That's so cool. Thanks, sis." Pushing the door open slightly, she unzips the black duffle bag and starts pulling out the weapons. She pulls out two battle axes and a Morningstar; with all three items in hand, she walks out. Placing the weapons on the floor, she looks at the door for the knob to close it, but doesn't find one.

Sam steps in and says, "There's two ways to close the door. Either place your hand back in the red square or find the hidden latch. It's there; took me awhile to find it. The latch is an optical illusion. Here, it's right here where the doorknob should be, but you have to press your fingers inwards, then cup the metal within to close the door. It's really easy once you get the hang of it."

Watching Sam do it, she's shocked to see this lever work. It looks like the lever is magnetic but more like a pushpin mechanism to open and close the latch. Very sneaky indeed, but clever. With the door closed, she turns to Sam and says, "Just a thought. You could bring your sword; it will do the job just as much as the battle axes. The choice is yours."

Sam just smiles and wishes to bring his sword. He would love to walk into the cemetery dressed like Blade and go to work, but Sasha brings up an excellent point. What if things go South and he has to shift? With a slight frown, he says, "I would love to use it, but this is our first mission. We will follow your lead, Ms. Giles; and I will bring it, just in case." With that statement, he sees his baby-girl eyes light up

He then heads to his locker and unlocks it to retrieve his sword and his goodies before locking it back up. With the help of the ladies, they pick up all the gear and head upstairs. They leave all the gear in the foyer and then head upstairs to get changed. The women walk to the Master bedroom and Sam walks to his room. Once there, he's able to find some old pants and shirt; it's something to wear but doesn't feel confident compared to his VBH gear. He wishes there was some type of material that will change and hold up when you shift. It would be cool to own a super suit, like Iron Man that can adapt, but that's only in the movies. Grabbing some socks, he heads to the Master bedroom to see if the girls are ready.

When he walks in, he's shocked by what he sees. Heather isn't wearing a skimpy skirt, but pants. Sasha's not dressed in any provocative cosplay at all, but she's dressed in some special type of yoga pants and crop top. Taking a second look, he wonders what is she wearing?

Seeing the look in his eyes, she smiles and says, "Did some research and found a company that does custom Kevlar/Carbon fiber weave clothing. What you're seeing is the Carbon fiber weave with Spandex. This material is strong enough to protect the user with knife and spike attacks. It's possible to stop bullets but still holding out for the Kevlar/Carbon fiber mix set when it's complete. The only downside is the price; what you see here is pricey but we'll see if it's worth it."

Sam just nods his head and says, "Interesting. So how does it feel to you? If it's knife and spike proof, why didn't you order a long sleeve shirt than settle on the crop top?" Just being curious.

Smiling and shaking her head, Sasha then says, "Well, you said I should look into getting my gear. For starters, it feels constrictive, but it conforms to my body. I haven't tested this clothing as of yet. Now I could've gotten the fatigues, then it would've been cheaper, but that's not my style. What you see is my style. The Carbon fiber is protecting all the vital areas on my body, the exposed areas I feel comfortable with. I know you worry, but remember, I have the Dire on my side, Master."

Sam looks at her, and she's got a point. That's definitely her style and the Dire will be there when she needs him. Smiling to himself, he just shakes his head. Now he knows how she feels when I first got started in this business. Taking a deep breath, he checks his phone, and it's 7:15pm. Putting his phone back, he then looks at the girls once more and says, "It's quarter after 7. We have time, but finish getting ready and I will meet you both downstairs. I will start loading the van. Oh, before I forget, we need trash bags for the heads."

Smiling at her Master once again, she says, "They are next to our stuff. Technically, I am finished getting dressed and wish I could help you, Master, but it's not sundown as yet. I will stay up here and help sister finish getting dressed. Will see you soon."

Ch. 8.3

Nodding his head, he turns around and heads downstairs to load the van for ghoul hunting. Sam gets lost in his own head as he loads the van. Just like any job, he tells himself, but this is going to be different; now his slut will join him. He knows she can handle her own, but there is always the unknown factor. Both her and myself, trained for this, but in any situation, you will be nervous. Taking a deep breath, he takes his mind off of things. The van is now packed and now it's a waiting game for the girls.

Closing the van door, Sam heads back into the house to find the girls standing and ready in the Foyer. Looking at the both of them, he says, "Wow, that was fast. Thought you will be up there for longer. Not that I am complaining. It's not yet sunset yet, we can sit for a bit in Sitting or Living room if you like." Trying to ease the tension and/or to prolong things.

Sasha, standing in trench coat, not yet buckled up, walks the five steps toward her Master. She reaches up and wraps her arms around his head to bring him closer to her chest. She whispers, "Master, it will be alright. We are both trained to take care of ourselves and this job will test us as a team. If you're unsure, we can always back out."

Sam enjoys the embrace but says, "Am I that transparent?" With concern.

Sasha caresses his hair and says, "It's coming off you in waves, Master. Yes, we could've lingered upstairs and found something to pass the time, but I can feel you; can't explain it. I think the bond between you and myself is becoming complete. I can't explain it, but I feel your emotions. So my sister and I came down and confront you."

Heather watches the two of them interact with each other and wants to join them. She slowly makes her way over and hugs them both from the side. Shockingly, they open up to include her in the hug and conversation. Picking up on what transpired, she then says, "It's understandable to feel this way, Alpha. It's tough as leader of group or pack to send us off into battle. The fear will always be present, no matter what. But remember who you are, daddy; you are the Dire. Don't run away from fear, embrace it and become the fear. Everyone around you should quake in your presence. Own it and remember, we have your back."

Sasha just smiles but leans over to whisper into her sister-slut's ear, and says, "Well said, sister. You are so like your daddy; a way with words. Love you, baby." As she places a kiss on her cheek.

Sam takes in Heather's words, and they unravel. Those words define and change him from within. He stands up straighter and the fear just washes off of him. Looking at the two beautiful ladies, he says, "You're right, baby-girl. Thank you for that and I know that I have both of you in my corner. It means a lot; just hope to be the man you want me to become."

Heather does her Yoda impression and says, "Do or do not. There is no try." Then giggles; which turns her lovers to look at her. Seeing their smiles warms her heart.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers