The Job Offer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha pulls back but doesn't let go of baby-girl. She then says, "If you weren't starting work tomorrow; I would take you upstairs and make love to you, baby-slut. It's almost 1 in the morning and you need to recharge some of your brain cells to function at the Council's Lab. Can't survive on coffee alone."

Heather giggles a bit. Hmm, her sister knows her best in a short period. Reluctantly, she turns around and lets mommy-slut escort her upstairs. As they head upstairs, her sister tells her what Master said about their evening. He said that both of you had a great time; care to share the deets. Baby-girl blushes but then tells her all the details. Once they hit the second floor level, she turns towards Sam's old room but turned around by her sister.

Sasha turns Heather and quietly says, "You should sleep with your daddy. It's your last night and I know you both will miss each other. So head inside, strip and cuddle up on my side. Have a good night's sleep, baby-girl." With that, she leans forward and kisses her lips.

Heather then says, "What about you?"

Sasha just smiles at her little-on and says, "I've spent my time with him; it's your turn, baby. Besides, I have my own things to do, like checking emails, bulletin boards, and feeding myself. Oh, we might go grocery shopping this weekend; do you need anything? If so, send me a list tomorrow morning. Love you, sister."

Heather feels sad her sister won't be joining her, but looks up with a slight smile. She then says, "Love you too, sister. See you in a couple of hours." As she takes a few steps backward towards the master suite. Still looking at her, she turns around and heads to the master to join her daddy's bed and to enjoy cuddle time and hope to drift to sleep with ease.

Sasha's heart aches. She knows she did the right thing by sending her to bed. Shaking her head, she wishes things would be different regarding this premonition of business. You can't choose your premonitions, they are unpredictable. Her heart goes to her sister's and hopes she will find her peace soon. Who would've thought that in a few weeks, she would fall in love again? Smiling to herself, she might do it again. The sisterhood is forming and soon will become stronger than steel. Just have to give it some time. Turning around, she heads downstairs to the living room to spend some time on her tablet to check messages, jobs, and, as always, shopping.

The alarm on Sam's phone goes off and instantly Sam rolls to his left to turn it off. Shockingly enough, Sasha isn't next to him but someone else is. Looking down, he sees it's his baby-girl, and she's been cuddling up to him majority of the night. Seeing her next to him underneath the covers naked gets him sentimental. Lowering himself down, he kisses her lips. Slowly, he extends his tongue to lick her bottom lip, to open her mouth. Once she expels a slight moan of 'Daddy?', Sam slides his tongue inside to kiss and arouse her senses. His right hand caresses her right cheek before dropping it down her shoulders to cup her left 34 D breast. His thumb caresses her big areolas before drawing ever close to her small nipple.

Heather moans more and reaches out to pull him closer. Slowly she wakes up from a deep sleep; she thought it was just a dream, but it's actually a reality. Reaching out with both hands, she pulls him down on top of her to kiss him fully. Between kisses, it dawns on her it's early morning and has to do patrols. Her body wants nothing more than to have him inside her once again, but she knows daddy has a job to do to keep her and the rest of the sisters safe. Even-though she wants him all to herself, she has to let him go. Smiling up at him, she says, "Thanks for waking me up. I thought this was just a dream; thanks for the wake up, daddy."

Sam just peers down at her and looks at her beautiful face. He then says, "Going to miss you, baby-girl. I know it's only going to be three days, but you will be missed. Already spoken with mommy-slut, so you won't have any problems. Love you."

Heather looks up into his bright blue eyes. A girl can get lost in them, but pulled back when they gander at his physique and what's dangling between his legs. Caressing the back of his nape, she then says, "Going to miss you too, daddy. Take good care of my sisters; will be back on Monday morning. I love you, Sam. You better go before I cry." She watches him roll over her to leave the bed. Seeing his cock dangling has her licking her lips. Turning her head back, she sees Tessa awake, and she then says, "Take care and watch over him, sister." As her eyes roam over her sister's face before dropping to check out her tanned 34 C breasts that sliding ever so close to her.

Before Tessa leaves the bed, she's straddling her sister but looks down at her. She then says, "I will, sister. Have a good weekend and don't work too hard." Taking a chance, she leads down and gives her sister a kiss on her cheek before finally rolling out of the bed.

Feeling the slight wetness of her sister's lips on her cheek has left her curious and wanting. She can feel her heart beating a little faster as she turns her body to watch her leave the bed entirely and the room. Before her sister is about to leave, she then says, "May the wind be at your back, sister."

Tessa turns with a smile and says, "Thanks, sis. May your dreams have no obstacles. Good night, my sister." As she nods her head and then closes the door behind her so her sister can resume her sleep.

Heather just stares at the door and shakes her head at what her sister just said. Then it dawns on her. It has a double meaning. Smiling to herself, she rolls back and extends her hand to feel the indentation and the warmth left from daddy. As she closes her eyes, she thinks about them and hopes that they have a good patrol and that they come home safe.

Feeling comfortable with themselves, both Sam and Tessa make their way downstairs naked. They make their way to the kitchen and then to the dining room area, where they see Sasha standing there. Looking at her, she's holding two Ziploc bags filled with clothes and essentials, just in case. Each one of them grab their bag and say their goodbyes, Tessa's first. Sam watches them closely as they embrace each other and whisper messages to each other. They step apart but come together for a chaste kiss followed by a hug before stepping back. Sam just watches it all with a huge smile on his face.

Sasha sees that smile and can't resist smiling back at him. She then says, What's the big smile for?

Sam looks down at her, head touching her forehead. He then says, You've had fallen again, and it looks nice.

Sasha sighs deeply and says, I must have a big heart to fall for one man and two women. But yes, I have fallen hard for Tessa; do you think she knows?

Sam just smiles and says, Yes, you have a big heart, amongst other things. I think she knows, hence the duality from last night. Hope her heart will be as open as yours is. Soon you will add Vivian if she joins. Thanks for pushing baby-girl to take your spot on the bed last night. It was refreshing to wake up next to her, even though that was your spot. Nicely done, by the way. I meant what I said last night. We'll find the time, you and me, slut. Love you.

Hearing his words warms Sasha's heart. Her heart rate is steady, no jumps but if she was a 'Norm' it would beat fast and maybe skipping. Opening her eyes, she tilts her head forward to kiss his lips. Grabbing hold of both sides of his face with her hands, she kisses him but in her mind, she says, I love you, more. Be careful out there. See you both really soon.

Sam opens his eyes to stare into her blue ones. As he steps back, his gaze is on her face and takes it all in as if it's his first time but it's not. Nodding his head to her, he then says, My 'One'. Before turning around and leaving the room entirely. He heads outside and immediately shifts into his wolf. Picking up his bag, he turns his head to look back to see if Tess's ready to follow him or still staring at his slut. Luckily for him, she makes her way through the vertical blinds and shifts.

Tessa watches everything unfold and can't fathom what she's feeling from them. Sam truly loves Sasha with every fiber of his being. She knows that doing patrols every morning helps keep the harem and the surrounding areas safe. It also keeps them focused and within reach of their animal forms. As she runs across the yard following her Alpha, she feels it, her sense of duty and to the pack. She thinks about her night with her big sister and with Alpha. Perhaps she should rethink about this duality she's feeling for the both of them. The duality she's feeling for both of them. Maybe they are right; I shouldn't focus on having them both, but open myself up further. Closing yourself off to just focus on one isn't working cause it keeps you closed minded. It's only been a couple of days and she can see the closeness that they have for one another between Sam, Sasha, and Heather. Is it possible that she can have that with all three of them or more?

Both Sam and Tessa make it to the tree line and drop their bags at the big oak before heading out to the middle marker. Crouching down, they spring forth and become one with the forest. Wind racing through their hair, they race out into the night and head to the middle marker. Walking around it, they listen to the forest and breathe its air. Finding nothing, they head to the Eastern marker. While rushing through the forest, Sam asks his mate where she got bitten to become a werewolf.?

Tessa raises her eyes to that but continues to run with her Alpha. She then says, Why do you ask, Alpha? Even though she knows why he's asking, but wants to hear it again.

Jumping over a fallen tree, Sam then says, As you know, both your sister and I are thinking of adding people, err, women, to the pack. Sasha doesn't feel ready to be a sire yet; so it's fallen on me to make and grow the pack. We're thinking of adding Vivian this weekend. I want to give her the choice whereas I didn't have that choice. So any thoughts will help me prepare for this Sunday.

Tessa just smiles as she races underneath the fallen tree and says, I will gladly help you, Alpha. To answer your question, I was bitten much like a vampire in some ways. My bite was at the shoulder/throat junction where the Subclavian artery was located. For the bite to work, it has to sever an artery. For vamps, it's anywhere but they mostly prefer the neck. Most alphas like to turn this into a game of cat and mouse but for us, it was an initiation of sorts. You choose what kind of Alpha you want to be. Are you going to add her to the harem?

Still running and getting closer to the Eastern marker, Sam then says, Don't know. Sasha wants me to build the pack and have her as a concubine, but I prefer a lady-in-waiting. Besides, it's up to the harem to decide. I respect your thoughts regarding what she can bring to the table and to the harem. As for Vivian, she wants to have a dynamic relationship just like your sister. Guess we've made an impression cause she told us she had no interest in it at all. Any thoughts?

They make it to the Eastern marker but nothing to report there; turning around, they head back the way they came. Tessa's quiet and concentrating on the run back to the middle marker. She eventually says, It's your decision in either case, Alpha. Whether she's a concubine/lady-in-waiting or part of the pack is up to you. Just glad that you're focused on expanding your pack and that you're taking the direct approach than randomly biting people for sport. As for Vivian, both myself and Heather haven't seen or met her yet. If both you and Sasha like her, then we're okay with it. Don't know what she can bring to the table; she works probably full time at Victoria's Secret and we might get a discount on merchandise there.

They make great time back at the middle marker. Taking a breather, Sam then says, You make excellent points. Guess the reason your sister insisted on turning Viv is that she feels sorry for her. She's turning 40 next month and is down on her luck with the guys and life. Sasha feels that becoming a supernatural will give her a new change of pace for the better.

Tess sits down and has her mouth open, trying to catch her breath. She then says, Well, Sasha isn't wrong. Being a werewolf has its perks. You can eat anything you want and still burn it off. Plus, you get a lot of cardio that helps keep your body toned and in shape. Age slower & rapid healing is a good thing too. However, the downside is, you're not normal and cursed for all eternity. Temperature wise, you're always running high because of our high metabolism. Pack politics, and full-moons are a bitch in the beginning.

Sam sits down next to her and then looks at her. He then says, If you can go back and change your mind. Would you do it?

With her head down, she ponders Alpha's question and then says, Going back to change my destiny would make my life even worse than what it is. I would still mourn her loss either way.

Sam understands her reasoning and says, You're talking about your older sister; she bled out and died.

Tessa just nods her head and says, Yeah, that's right. I miss her a lot, actually. Hence why I look up to Sasha in some ways. She has more experience, and she didn't mind me calling her big sister. It's probably the reason we're closer.

Sam looks at Tess and says, I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but when I got bitten; I was bleeding out. The only thing that saved me was Sasha's blood. Took a couple drops on the tongue and I healed up right away. The reason I mentioned this is to prevent future deaths from newborn werewolves, whether it will be your new sisters or the pack. What do you think?

Shaking her head, Tessa can't believe what she's hearing. The ability to save future werewolves from dying is remarkable. Still a curse, but to increase survivability would change things. Looking at her Alpha, she says, Remarkable. Guess it depends on big-sister if she's willing to give a few drops of her blood to help build your pack. Who would've thought that a vampire saving a potential werewolf? Ingenious.

Sam nods his head but then says, I left out one smaller detail. I was allergic to vampires, and I had an allergic reaction. During my change, I had multiple seizures but that could be a rarity.

Tessa just looks at Alpha and says, Really? How long were you out for?

Sam shrugs his shoulders and says, 18 plus hours. Luckily, Sasha found me and brought me home. She needed answers and could only call Heather to analyze my blood to find out the truth. Those few days were unique and intriguing. It's the little things that catch up to you. If it wasn't for her, I would probably be dead.

Tessa's shocked with the news and then says, Glad she was there. If you would've, I would never met my destiny or been part of your lives. At this moment, I would sit at some place wasting my life away waiting for that asshole Jeffrey. Shaking her head, All women to him are incubators for his pups; that's it. Being with you is much better and having sisters that actually care about you is wonderful. No, this is the best choice for me.

Sam gets up and rubs himself up against Tessa and says, Thanks. What you said means a lot. I can't take all the credit for my upbringing; Sasha's such a bad ass. Whether she's a vampire; she stayed at home to raise me. She sacrificed her life for me; and I've been trying to pay her back ever since. She doesn't know this so just keep it between us cause she keeps going on that I saved her. Laughing in his head, Truth be told, we saved each other and fell in love along the way. That's probably the reason I value each and everyone's point of views within the harem. Supposed to be this great uniter, but it doesn't come with an owner's manual. Learning as I go. My view of women: they are much tougher than men, period.

Tessa just looks at Alpha with a brand new set of eyes. She already knew that he valued women and he certainly interacts with them well. However, sharing his thoughts about women made her heart ache for him. Women, whether on the reservation or in the real world, are still looked down on. If there were no women, there would be no population. Looking at him, she says, Thanks. What you said means a lot. I bet my other sisters know it too.

Looking to the West, he says, We sat down long enough. Let's check the Western marker and then head home. As for your sisters, I have told them many times and I will continue to tell every one of you. I can't do this job without you behind and backing me. Every one of you holds a special spot in my heart. Now let's get to work so we can head home and see what your big-sister cooked for us for breakfast and find out what plans does she has for us later. With that said, they race off to the Western marker. They scout around and find no new scents or signs of wolves or threats in the area. With no threats, they make a bee line back to the edge of the forest to change forms of head home for the day.

Chapter 11.2

As they walk back to the house, Sam's having a constant conversation with his slut. His slut just informed him that Heather left around 5am this morning. And as per his instructions didn't give her a hard time. He then says to her, She said goodbyes were hard but wanted an easy getaway. It pains me to not say goodbye to her but as her daddy; I understand her needs. She will be missed. Just to let you know, we just left the edge of the forest. We should be home in 15-20 minutes. See you soon, slut.

Sasha just smiles as she makes breakfast with her two lovers. She then says, See you soon, Master. Miss and love you always. Give my best to Tess.

Things with his third mate are quiet. He then breaks the silence and says, "Just to let you know, your big sister sends her regards. She misses and looks forward to seeing you soon." As he looks over at her and smiles. She returns his smile, but is still quiet. He then breaks the silence once more and asks, "What are you into? When you're not taking care of the reservation; what did you do in your spare time?"

Turning her head towards him, Tessa says, "Why are you asking?"

Sam raises both hands up to halt the conversation, but then says, "Just want to get to know you better. It would be nice to know what your likes/dislikes, any hobbies, your dreams and what not. Not your typical alpha requests but I like to get to know all the women in my harem. Just want to learn and understand you better. You mentioned that you're a Sioux warrior; do you have a Sioux name by any chance?"

Tessa gives her Alpha the side eye before answering. She then says, "You're asking a lot of me today. When were not scouting the area, doing drills, or learning to fight, I had a lot of alone time on my hands. My mother saw that I was high-strung and needed to relax myself at night. She introduces me to meditation and yoga, but none of those relaxed me fully. For a time, she sat me down and explained womanhood and their needs. I learned self pleasure, and that calmed my nerves and helped with everyday life on the reservation. You can't self pleasure yourself all the time and so I escaped through books. Every girl has dreams, Alpha. Can't share everything with you; I have to keep some secrets."

Sam gives her a smile and nods his head in understanding. He then shrugs his shoulders and says, "That's it? Nothing more to share about yourself."

Tessa lets out a deep sigh and then asks, "Are you going to continue to bug me till I open up and share everything?"

Sam gives a wicked smile and says, "Yes. I won't command you to share; that's up to you. But if you don't, I will bug you about it. Still didn't tell me your Sioux name?"

Biting her lip, Tessa looks down and shrugs her shoulders. She then mumbles something under her breath and then looks away.